[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dark lord has spoken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: soros.png (719KB, 1052x588px) Image search: [Google]
soros.png
719KB, 1052x588px
>Brexit will last 5 years, if it even happens.
Consider Brexit, which is certain to be immensely damaging to both sides. Negotiating the separation with Britain will divert the EU’s attention from its own existential crisis, and the talks are bound to last longer than the two years allotted to them. Five years seems more likely – an eternity in politics, especially in revolutionary times like the present.

>Hungarian and Polish goverment are the enemy of the union further integration and actions against them are welcomed.
I admire the courageous way Hungarians (hungarians jews, foreigners of the soros "university" CEU) have resisted the deception and corruption of the mafia state Orbán has established, and I am encouraged by the European institutions’ energetic response to the challenges emanating from Poland and Hungary.

Meaningful progress is indispensable in three areas: territorial disintegration, exemplified by Brexit; the refugee crisis; and the lack of adequate economic growth. On all three issues, Europe starts from a very low base of cooperation.

I am also encouraged by the spontaneous, grassroots initiatives – most supported mainly by young people – that we see nowadays. I have in mind the “Pulse of Europe” movement, which started in Frankfurt in November and spread to some 120 cities across the continent; the “Best for Britain” movement in the UK; and the resistance to the ruling Law and Justice Party in Poland, and to Prime Minister Viktor Orbán’s Fidesz party in Hungary.

Soros speech:
https://www.project-syndicate.org/commentary/momentum-turning-in-favor-of-europe-by-george-soros-2017-06

>The admired organizations:
CEU aka soros training center. Some of the courses:
Gendered Memories of the Holocaust
https://courses.ceu.edu/courses/gendered-memories-holocaust

Pulse of Europe:
http://pulseofeurope.eu/?lang=en

Best for Britain
https://bestforbritain.org/
STOP A TORY LANDSLIDE: VOTE TO PREVENT EXTREME BREXIT
>>
>>128056430
Why isnt he dead yet. His son will just take his place, but he needs to meet his maker and answer for his crimes.

LONG LIVE POLAND,
LONG LIVE HUNGARY,
NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER.
>>
>>128056782
nigga is running on his 9th heart transplant and probably loads of other shit, cunt is a vampire
>>
>>128056782
his son is a cuck and will end his father's legacy once he dies
>>
JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY
>>
>>128056430
>Hungarian and Polish goverment are the enemy of the union further integration and actions against them are welcomed.

*cracks knuckles*

Nobody disrespects Polish-Hungarian friendship... Nobody.
>>
File: face.png (410KB, 384x545px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
410KB, 384x545px
>>128057142

Vampire, you say?
>>
>>128056430
It seems that he focused more on Hungary
He can't do shit in Poland without military coup, because over 2/3 of Poles support ruling party in making a stand against taking refugees
>>
File: 1476901634095.jpg (191KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1476901634095.jpg
191KB, 653x477px
>>128056430
Welp, it seems like western world is concerned about state of our democracy, oy vey, I hope they will not try to bring some "democracy" and "diversity" like in middle east or Ukraine... Shit, such a shame we don't have nukes, I don't speak about using them but this is good card in a deck when somebody starts to come up with "funny" ideas.
>>
Guys the stereotype about incredibly evil and wealthy Jews planning world events and charting the course of governments is just an anti-Semitic canard.
>>
File: rXJOibM.png (109KB, 1464x864px) Image search: [Google]
rXJOibM.png
109KB, 1464x864px
>>128056782
>>128057424
Which one? He has four. btw Thanks for support.

>>128057142
Probably true

>>128058429
We defend Europe as always.

>>128059647
Yes, because we made two new legislation, the civil law (the soros and other NGO's fundings must be transparent) and the "CEU law" (It can't give american diploma to their students until it doesn't has courses and campus in the us).

Beside this, we have the longest schengen border on the balkan route Where the double fence and "detention" (the rapefugees have to stay in the transit zone as long as we judge the applications.) prevents them to go to the west.
>>
File: xaxaxaxa.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
xaxaxaxa.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>128060805
That plays very well in eastern Europe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.