[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did this guy even do? i cant remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: obongo.png (170KB, 448x461px) Image search: [Google]
obongo.png
170KB, 448x461px
what did this guy even do? i cant remember
>>
nothing trump can't overturn
>>
He was the last president of the US
>>
File: Guilty(2).jpg (51KB, 445x607px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty(2).jpg
51KB, 445x607px
>Just spy things
>>
Played golf, sucked dick, and prayed that the teleprompter didn't turn off.
>>
>>128050185
Black while president. Also he paraded around some dune coon's mangled corpse and took credit for Osama Bin Ladin's death.
>>
File: 1473364927064.jpg (27KB, 489x327px) Image search: [Google]
1473364927064.jpg
27KB, 489x327px
>>128050185
Bixxed some nood with his tranny wife, while Zimmerman murdered his nigger son is cold blood
>>
>>128050185
his wife michael
>>
He did everything the global financial system directed him to. And did it damn well
>>
>>128050185

He's going to be the guy everybody thinks is so awesome because they will be comparing him to the guy he replaced and the guy who replaced him.

Like it or not, his legacy will be set in gold. And to answer the question, the affordable care act, because people have figured out that its the same thing as Obamacare.
>>
helped create isis as a proxy force to destroy Syria for the Jews.
>>
>>128050185

he laid the ground work for the destruction of democracy for hillary clinton to be the decisive final blow, evil empire ruling dictator.
>>
>>128050185
He stirred up the black pop to think they're were "oppressed", He also started the SJW thing... That's all I can remember.
>>
>>128050795
Yes, he will be remembered for the ACA, a shitty law that made everyone's insurance more expensive for a few years before it was repealed.
>>
File: Achtung.png (46KB, 1169x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Achtung.png
46KB, 1169x1024px
He was a Citigroup puppet.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3560

See attachment for full list.

BTW they told him to put Hillary @ State lol
>>
He sold weapons to mexican drug cartels, he armed Al-Qaeda and by extension ISIS.

He also ruined Hillary's life long dream...

...twice.
>>
File: 1458594559462.jpg (14KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
1458594559462.jpg
14KB, 261x199px
>>128051213

You think its going to be repealed.
>>
File: obama-tweet[1].jpg (267KB, 770x428px) Image search: [Google]
obama-tweet[1].jpg
267KB, 770x428px
>>128050185
Provided guns to the Garland, Texas and Bataclan shooters.

Increased health care costs.

>Made the indefinite detention of US citizens legal.

>Spied on private citizens.

>Accused safety conscious citizens who care about their families of systemic racism because they lock their car doors when a stranger approaches.
>>
He will be only remembered as the first black president and nothing more. He had 8 years and the only achievement was his fucking skin color.
>>
>>128050185
Not much continued us down the path to the global nonsense trump is turnning down

Why do you think everything he does is met with massive chimp outs, he is cutting off the gloabl shit
>>
>>128051763
I fucked up my green texterooni
>>
He spent 8 years fucking debating what the hell he was gonna do, and ended up getting nothing done.
>>
>>128051635
It was designed to be replaced from the start, fuccboi.
Unfortunately for you pinkos, it won't be replaced with single-payer.
>>
>>128050185
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
UH.. UH.. MUH SON TRAYVON HERE... OKIE DOKE? UH... HEY UH THAT'S A COOL CLOCK. COME TO THE UH... THE WHITE HOUSE.
>>
he just did nigger things
>>
>>128050185
Eeked and ooked.
>>
"Everything is climate change that can be solved with more diversity"
-Barack "King Nigger" Obama
>>
>>128050185
The hero america needed but didn't deserve.
>>
ObamaCare (that's being repealed and replaced) and giving loads of money to Iran
>>
>>128050185
8 years. I have no idea. He gave money to the rich.
>>
Bombed 6 countries in 8 years? I might be wrong though...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.