[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary Clinton Says She's Not Running in 2020 hmmmmm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: clintons-plan-internet.jpg (56KB, 854x570px) Image search: [Google]
clintons-plan-internet.jpg
56KB, 854x570px
SHE SAYS SHES NOT BUT WHO THINKS THIS SLIMY BITCH STILL GONNA TRY SOMETIN

I CAN FEEL IT

http://clapsnews.com/2017/06/01/hillary-clinton-asked-about-running-in-2020-video/
>>
>>128049527
She'll be running alright, running on dialysis and heart meds.
>>
File: Guilty(2).jpg (51KB, 445x607px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty(2).jpg
51KB, 445x607px
Trump has given us instructions so LISTEN:

>MAGNIFY THE
>OBAMA SPYING SCANDAL

MSM IS *****IGNORING***** THE SCANDAL
>>
I hope she will run for her life.
>>
>>128049527
Chelsea will. They're gonna try fresh blood since it's clear nobody's trusts Hillary.
>>
>>128050770
It would be Jeb! all over again.
>>
>>128049527
screencap this shit, shes grooming her donkey daughter to take the clinton mantle.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1486x898px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1486x898px
>>128050770
>Chelsea

>She's a strong woman!
>No, they are attacking me! Pls stp.
>>
>>128051275

That mass effect character also has a startling resemblance to her...
>>
>>128049527
She is setting up that bastard cunt daughter of the milkman she had, Chelsea. Fuck all the Criminal Clintons.

Hillary and the DNC murdered Seth Rich.
>>
>>128049527
Kuru got worse? Good
>>
>>128049527
She is gonna be lucky if she has running kidneys by 2018
>>
>>128049527
Not running? She should be in fucking Prison!!!!!
>>
File: shillary.png (40KB, 1425x295px) Image search: [Google]
shillary.png
40KB, 1425x295px
>>128049527
>On Wednesday, in an interview with Recode's Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher, Clinton added a few more names to her list: The New York Times and the Democratic National Committee. That's in addition to the media, James Comey, Donald Trump, the Russians and her supporters' assumptions that she would win the race.
>The one person missing from that list? Hillary Rodham Clinton.
>Sure, in her Recode interview, Clinton made passing reference -- as she has done in her other post-election appearances -- to the idea that she made mistakes.
>"I take responsibility for every decision I make -- but that's not why I lost," she said.
>The first half of that sentence is pure politician speak; the second half is what Clinton really believes.

Dems BTFO
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.