[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Canada?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
>>
Uhhhhhhhhhh
I don't see it happening when the best we can do politically is vote for a cucked conservative in 2 years.

Productive white people here should move to the states.
>>
>>128047789
Societies usually fix themselves, as unsustainable societies collapse. Just sit back, prepare for the worst, and relax
>>
>>128047789
Nuke quebec
>>
>>128048153
Maybe we can eventually create a new country out of the ashes
>>
I still don't get why Canada is its own country and not belonging to the USA.
>>
We need a military junta, then we need to invade greenland.
>>
>>128047789
Get rid of the Frenchies and you'll be OK
>>
>>128048305
Because fuck you, Hans. That's why.
>>
>>128048305
It's not worth the internation political shitstorm the US would face, in exchange for the benfits that annexing Canada would provide
>>
>>128047789
Stop letting the Chinese proceed with the silent coup
>>
Ontario and Quebec should form their own nation of New Cuckistan then the rest of the provinces would be set after a couple walls go up.
That's about it really those two provinces are cancerous as fuck.
>>
>>128048438
Thanks for stopping by, dad.
>>
>>128047789
Someone needs to invade us so that we can learn what its like to have real problems
>>
>>128048821

Southern Ontario should just break away and become New Sweden. Northern Ontario wants no part of Wynne's SJW state.
>>
>How to fix Canada
>step 1: stop fucking dogs
>>
>>128048406
The frenchies are the only nationalistic people in this country
>>
Wait, is anything actually alive in labrador? Can we do something with that?
>>
Put a bullet through Justin Trudeau's head.
>>
>>128047789
The sad truth about what Trudeau said about Canada being post national, is that ist true.
Stop seeing yourself as canadian. Beuing canadian means nothing more than being a person born in this landmass who pays these taxes.
Start identifying as a white European or an anglo-saxon, or whatever you are. Join and form groups of only these people, and begin forming communities.
This commie style gov is going to collapse soon and the well established tribes will form the new borders
>>
Blow it up!
>>
File: LookOfJudgment.jpg (132KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
LookOfJudgment.jpg
132KB, 750x738px
>>128047789
You call it something else. Like Leafland, or the United Culturalist Federation of Bestiality
>>
>>128047789

What's there to fix? Canada is perfect. Canadians are friendly and civilized, you have universal healthcare and a sensible immigration system.

Merkel, Macron and Trudeau are the leaders of the free world now.
>>
>>128049443
There's caribou and drunken Innu. The only reason there are white people up there is because of the iron ore and hydro. They're tough af though, even the qt's.
>>
Thank Trudeau sr. for our retarded metric system
>>
>>128051325

And thank Fidel Castro for his seed.
>>
>>128047789
usa needs to annex us

if not, give quebec its own country, nuke toronto
>>
>>128048305
I still don't get why Germany is its own country and not belonging to Turkey.
>>
>>128053473
All major Canadian cities need a nuking, full of chinks and niggers.
>>
>>128054159
nah just toronto and vancouver
>>
>>128054288
Have you been to Ottawa? It's all chinks being retarded, they don't even speak English.
>>
>>128050325
Please die.
>>
>>128053473
Kill yourself coward. I dont want to be part of that Jewish right arm.

I think the only way to save Canada at this point would be for it to spilt up and then rejoin later once all the niggers, chinks and poos leave.
>>
>>128047789
Apply for statehood we'll do the rest.
>>
When we stop having politicians that sell us out to globalsts and we need to create as well as control our own currency.
>>
>>128048090
>a cucked conservative
I'm still in disbelief that literallywho won by double-digits
It'd be like Jill Stein won the presidency (she's the only one I kinda know, were there others?)
>>
>>128048821
Quebec is 55% against immigration
75% for tighter border control
>>
>>128050325
>you have universal healthcare and a sensible immigration system.

Hospitals at 200% capacity
Nation's population growth is 80+% first generation immigration
20+% of the country's population is now first generation immigrant

But no, let's cram more people in here
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.