[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russians are to the left what jews are to us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rus.gif (3KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
rus.gif
3KB, 432x288px
According to leftists, Russian :
- Control everything in the country and Trump is their puppet

- Their media lie (Lügenpresse claims for RT and sputnik)

- They want to harm us

- They manipulate our elections

How does it feel to be targeted like that, russkies ?
>>
>RT and sputnik are literally owned by Putin
>Russia has been the enemy of the western world for the last 70 years, nothing changed
>They openly fund right-wing parties across europe and very obviously interfered with the 2016 US election

One day you retards will open and history book and fail to comprehend how you were so stupid as not to understand this.
The first step is to leave this site, it's infested with russian bots
>>
>>128045650
>Most media corporations are run by Jews
>Jews have been the enemy of the entire world for 2000 years
>Jews openly and secretly fund the white genocide of Europe, Anarchist and communist groups around the world.

One day your funding will run out and you might be forced to get an actual job.
>>
>>128044944
You Eurofags only go to jail for criticizing *ONE* of those tho, dont'cha?
>>
>>128044944
Not true. The right doesn't like Jews because of hundreds of years from history proving the Jew is a menace to society generally. Not to mention they still have an obscenely large control of banks, media, CEO's of corporations etc. Liberals hate Russia because the media told them to 3 years ago. There isn't a liberal on earth that cared or thought about Russia once in their life up until the Jew was pissed about Putin fucking up their plans in Ukraine. Liberals just repeat, they don't think. Ever.
>>
>>128044944
I don't care about all that screeching
>>
>>128044944
>Left

You are funny
Russia even supports our Commies
RT is also always kind to the SED
>>
>>128047375
Who sucked Netanjahus and Al Sauds Cocks before 2 weeks?
a) Trump
b) Merkel
c) Tsipras
>>
>>128045650
>it's infested with russian bots

Then you're here because...?
>>
File: DAsXe5WWsAE--Up.jpg (104KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DAsXe5WWsAE--Up.jpg
104KB, 1200x800px
>>128044944
I hope that one day I will wake up and there will be no Russia and Germany on the map
>>
>>128050584
If this will happen, poland will be forgotten for at least 1000 Years
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.