[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thanks trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: trumpparis.jpg (111KB, 505x400px) Image search: [Google]
trumpparis.jpg
111KB, 505x400px
thanks trump
>>
>>128044871
literally just
>EVERYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH ME IS A EVIL RACIST WHITE MALE BIGOT SEXIST [INSERT 246 BUZZWORDS HERE]

dont forgot to sage
>>
>>128044871
Isn't it rayciss n shieeet to assume that all white people not only voted for Trump but are all just racist redneck skinheads, and that's the only reason they support him? Because that's pretty rayciss n shieeet if you ask me.
>>
Obv satire goy
>>
>Censoring this pathetic excuse of a (((man)))'s name
He deserves to be humiliated for saying such retarded bullshit if this isn't a troll and he's being serious, come on Nigel.
>Love to Hillary
Libshits are still acting like that retarded crone is in any way relevant anymore? This has to be a troll.
>>
>>128044871
>it's going to be hot outside so let's make sure our race dies
Also what is BGEMLTQQQPXY? Is this some elaborate shitpost?
>>
>>128045237
more than enough mental gymnastics have gone into the concept of racism to neatly resolve that dilemma
>>
>>128044871
And here I was, thinking it was genuine up until
>BEMQQLGTB
>>
>>128044871
would you please post their names as well. these cucks need to be exposed.
>>
>>128046110
I was too young to really remember the Dubya era, but I still don't think Liberals were this retarded back then. Back then we didn't consider trannies and nonblueberry people human, but freaks and sideshow attractions.
>>
Does he even realise that co2 output is an Asian problem?
>>
>corbynaise
>>
what do white people have to do with the environment?
>>
>>128044871
Great, the hippie dippies can all die off while the traditionalists stay to fight
>>
>>128047411
were supposedly the devil or something something
>>
>>128044871
He is obviously bamboozling and people on /pol/ fall for it..
>>
Top kek, is that a troll?
>>
>>128044871

This person is fucked in the head. White people have such low population and room on earth it's ridiculous to think we need to free up room for africans
>>
>>128047023
Think decades earlier than that youngling. The newspeak developed a little more, now they've got it called "racism = power + prejudice" but leveraging it asymmetrically was always in the agenda.
>>
>>128044871
Do they ever get tired

Imagine if they put this level of energy into productive uses !
>>
File: 1457123832544.jpg (13KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1457123832544.jpg
13KB, 432x288px
This is obvious satire guys come on
you fucking retards
>>
>it's a /pol/ falls for satire episode
>>
>all white people die
>no more pussy liberals
Good
>>
>>128048293
That's like half the series at this point.
>>
ITT: Drumpf-voting retards fail to see obvious satire for the umpteenth time
Either lurk more or self-deport to T_D
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.