[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there more (Kek & Shrek) memes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>Both just peaceful xenophobic creatures
>Both just want to drain the swamp
>Both sadly discriminated against by powers that be
>Green
>Names end in 'ek'
>Religious deities

But no memes linking the two together. Why? Why must they exist in separate parallel universes?
>>
Normies ruined shrek maymays forever. They haven't touched Kek yet, we saved him from the filthy grimy hands of Katy Perry.
>>
Bumpin' because the board is full of paris agreement butthurt and slide threads
>>
>>128042987
Have you ever been on thedonald? Its all Praise le kek xddd! Shrek isn't popular with normies anymore
>>
>>128042694
>Both just peaceful xenophobic creatures
Are you forgetting "kek" started as a subversion of "lol". Do you forget it comes from WoW? Stop fucking ruining memes dumbass.
>>
>>128042987
>haven't touched kek
Have you heard of kekistan?
>>
>>128043309
Thanks genius, I obviously had no understanding of the history of 'kek' due to the fact that I referred to the frog which has since also been named kek
>>
>>128042694
>praise kek xD
you seriously have to go back
>>
>>128043356
>>128043195
Okay. Does this mean we take Shrek back?
>>
>>128042694
You misinterpret Kek, like most redditors do. Hes not the god of the alt-right and he doesn't want to save western civilization or drain the swamp. Kek is the god of chaos (apocalypses) and the new beginnings that come after. Hes basically black-pilled and his emergence signals the coming of the end times.
>>
>>128044225
Now it's "Praise Shrek" I guess. Normies care more about le Peepee and this is our opportunity to steal Shrek from the normies as we did Pepe.
>>
>>128044510
Might I also add this is also the difference between Kekistanis (redditors) and /pol/ Kekists. /pol/ Kekists realize the west isn't worth saving and wants to speed up its collapse. Kekistanis fell for the (((western civilization))) meme.
>>
>>128044510
Does this mean Kek didn't want /ourguys/ to win in Europe? How is he out god then?
>>
>>128044341
Hell yeah lets do it
>>
>>128045259
Again, Kek doesn't favor one side. Trump was elected in America because Kek saw him as the chaos candidate. """/ourguys/""" aren't winning in Europe because Kek sees that Europe doesn't need to be changed, the collapse is already coming.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>128046158
>Plotting the downfall of the US
>Europe doesn't need to be changed
I spotted the jew
>>
>>128042694
>memes
aren't you still not getting tired of them? fucking normies...
>>
>>128048908
Memes saved the world, bro.
>>
REMINDER
https://youtube.com/watch?v=N7Equ5EiMIQ
>>
>>128047691
The Blackpill is a hard one to swallow.
>>
>>128051060
Literally /ourogre/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.