[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel the butthurt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Capture2.png (802KB, 1616x671px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
802KB, 1616x671px
Feel the butthurt
>>
>>128042445
how does a monetary deal change the climate anyway
>>
11 out of the 12 hottest years have been in this century (this is the global average temperature)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instrumental_temperature_record
>>
File: 1485668408439.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1485668408439.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>128042632
>how does policy affect reality?
Nobody is this stupid. 0/10.
>>
>>128042779
ok here take my money, now the climate will be fixed
if i dont it will be the rapture and noahs ark style flooding
>>
>>128042779
Lol, apparently you are
>>
>>128043010

It won't be the rapture or like noahs ark, but the consequences (Which you are not aware of) are serious enough that every major military on the planet including that of the United States have already developed contingency plans to protect their interests abroad against them.

The only people not taking it seriously will be the Syrian government, the Nicaraguan government, and the U.S. government.

Even if you refuse to acknowledge the affect we are having, you cannot ignore than there have been negative consequences as a result of the recent unusual warming trend, and that it would be beneficial to all of us and the environment to find ways to try to mitigate it.

Anyway Trump is being a dumbass here. He's ignoring pretty much everyone except for the dummies who make up his most loyal followers. Leaders in American industry think it's a shit idea, scientists think it's a shit idea, the rest of the world thinks it's a shit idea, but he's going to do it to please people like you lol.

At least it's entertaining to watch.

>>128044049

Nah he isn't, and you're not stupid you're only ignorant.
>>
>>128042445
>trump takes credit for 1 million jobs. not true.

nice "journalism" there
>>
>>128042445
YES. DEATH TO NIGGERS IN AFRICA! WOOOOOHOOO!
>>
>>128045798

this

literally what the fuck? how is this journalism?
>>
File: 1476152365136.jpg (30KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
1476152365136.jpg
30KB, 389x361px
>>128042714
>11 out of the 12 hottest years
...in the last 140 years...
> have been in this century (this is the global average temperature)

okay
>>
>>128044212
>you cannot ignore than there have been negative consequences as a result of the recent unusual warming trend,
why do you talk like such a faggot. do you really think you are being persuasive right now?
>>
>>128044212
How is Trump being a buggyman

>Cheap pledge any country can leave any time

>Nothing stopping them from being g green and not being in the fag club
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.