[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only half-white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: G6b5tTZ.jpg (25KB, 254x213px) Image search: [Google]
G6b5tTZ.jpg
25KB, 254x213px
>tfw only half-white
>>
oh cool, a shitposting thread that I directly relate with.

Yep, I hate myself for being a biracial shit stain.

ok good thread, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>128040256
What's your other half? I'm fucking half-spic.
>>
>>128040114

half European you mindless drone

The White Raceā„¢ is only a meme. They don't exist apart from in the jumbled miniscule minds of idiots trying to justify an unwarranted sense of Anglo Saxon superiority.

what's your other half?
>>
>>128040256
>>128040114
>>128040415

Why do white whores spread it for niggers? Seriously, fuck western pieces of shit.
>>
>>128040114
Should be easy for you to find a qt bf.
>>
>>128040114
Its better than not having any white. You atleast look white right?
>>
File: ede.jpg (23KB, 400x599px) Image search: [Google]
ede.jpg
23KB, 400x599px
>>128040532
spic, specifically Nicaraguan
>>
>>128040806
I guess. But if you look really hard I think you might be able to tell.
>>
>tfw grandpa owns a seder plate
lads...
>>
Fuck racemixing, man. It's a mistake 90% of the time. I'm half castizo (already a mix of two things) and half Ashkenazi (my 'white' half). Although I haven't really tried, I don't think Jews would have me, I don't want to mingle with brown people, and honestly it'd be quite hard for me to get a white gf
>>
>>128040415
I'm half-spic too. Crazy man.

>>128040717
Thanks, but it was actually my dad that decided to taste the brown instead of keeping it clean.

What's worse is that I was raised in south Texas. Literally nothing but spics that rejected me because of my last name and blood.
>>
i feel you man
i was born a shitskin and i always wanted to be white
then god decided to give me vitiligo
is life just some kind of sick joke?
>>
>>128040922

Focus on being your Self. If you do this and discover how hard it is you'll stop altogether trying to be someone else.
>>
>>128041681
The difference is that my mom tasted the brown. Also, I went to school in South Florida which is the only place you can find find surpluses of rednecks, spics, and even (shudder) Haitians.
>>
File: 1493227798802.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493227798802.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>tfw agree with Alt-Right and conservative ideas but half-spic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.