[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ will defend this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Abortion procedure.jpg (136KB, 653x475px) Image search: [Google]
Abortion procedure.jpg
136KB, 653x475px
>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>128039664
50 million aborted niggers in my county alone abortion is a gift form god.
>>
>>128039664
A Black baby is 5 times more likely to be killed in the womb than a White Baby. Some 1,784 African-American children are killed by abortion each day.

Defended.
>>
File: 1490436176488.jpg (134KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490436176488.jpg
134KB, 788x600px
>>128039664
>>
>>128039664
Only liberals like abortion if you un ironically support abortion you should abort yourself from the world
>>
I'm pro-life.

>/pol/: "BUT NIGGERZ GET ABORTIONS!"

Really the underlying problem you guys have is with the lack of black nuclear families. You should be in favor of laws that promote black monogamous couples; not abortion.
>>
File: 1496350317895.jpg (129KB, 653x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496350317895.jpg
129KB, 653x475px
>>128039664
pic related
>>128040723
this
>>
>>128041160
But what if I don't want any blacks?
>>
>>128039664
The baby can't feel until the third trimester.
>>
File: 1450835343639.jpg (107KB, 552x809px) Image search: [Google]
1450835343639.jpg
107KB, 552x809px
>>128041160
Nuclear families won't fix MAO-A 2R.
>>
ohmygod. i come to this forum to have a discussion abouyt world problems and now all i see is racism... wow. you guys are bad peopel.
>>
>>128041160
Yeah, retard, DaShaquan will surely stay and become a productive responisble dad (and come back "from the shop") if LaTequilashquila can't get an abortion. Abortions are the biggest niggerkiller in the US. The average rachet hoe would have ~15 lil'niggas, instead of ~2 if not for abortion.
>muh jeebus
>muh fetus iz peple an shiet
Start arguing daily. Niggers aren't people in the first place.

>but muh wite aborshun
Nobody needs more poorfag white trash inbred chilluns that are blamed daily by their parent/s for their failure at life and become rural blue collar retards. Quality>quantity.
>>
>>128039664
I wont defend that, If you admit that there is a point at which a fetus becomes alive (which for a lot of democrats is when it takes it's first breath outside the womb) then you are responsible for the fetus' inability to reach that point if you commit an abortion. And if you are not alive in this world, you can not expirience liberty in this world, or property, or happiness in this world. Therefore if you deny it's right to life and you do admit there is a point at which it becomes alive, even if it's outside the womb and breathing, you are responsible for denying the fetus all other rights it would have if it were alive because you committed an abortion. In conclusion, if you admit there is a point when a Human fetus becomes alive, and deny it's potential to reach that point in which you deny it all other rights it would have from the right to life, then you are responsible for for taking away it's potential for life therefore you are responsible for murder. I wont defend abortion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.