[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Trump made the HUGE mistake of taking the US out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 45

File: 34535434534354345.jpg (133KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
34535434534354345.jpg
133KB, 600x407px
Now that Trump made the HUGE mistake of taking the US out of the Paris Agreement, I want to hear from all the Deniers out there.

Why the fuck don't you believe in Climate Change?

Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it. All I hear from deniers are 1 of three things.

>1. Models in the past have been off.
Sure, mistakes have been made as part of the scientific progress. There have been overestimates, but nobody doubts the trajectory and the data plays out. Last year was the warmest year on record and the trend is all up.

>2. It's cold in [place x]
Yeah dipshit, Climate Change doesn't happen all over the place at once, it's a gradual and global process.

>3. Libruhls believe in Global Warming so I shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I need to tell you why that reasoning is stupid.

So come on /pol/. Why are you smarter than every scientist in the world?
>>
>>128034649
Leaf and sage
>>
Oh I believe in it I just think the man made part is very minimal and being taxed for just being alive and using the things that are available to me is bullshit and plus the fact that green shit is way to overpriced.
>>
File: 1463230428725.jpg (225KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463230428725.jpg
225KB, 482x600px
"Heheheh nice comic goy. Little do you know I am the one flooding your planet heheheehehehehehehehe"
>>
>>128034649
Climate change is a spectrum, there is no one climate change so stop assuming the worlds climate change levels
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee drumfppppp!
>>
>>128034649
Tell it to China, buddy.
>>
Why does climate change matter. Why don't animals migrate to warmer or colder places depending on their preference
>>
Global warming causes Floods
Global warming causes Drought
Global warming causes it to be hot
Global warming causes it to be cold

Its magic that way
Its all about funding more studies for money
As the tax system is retarded, how does paying some poor country to make up for CO2 you produce help in anyway
>>
>>128035029
>I just think the man made part is very minimal
Why do you think you know better than climate scientists?
>>
>>128034649
The rising sea levels are complete bullshit. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>128035771
China is putting "ay more resources into stopping climate change then we are.
>>
>>128034649
I like how they show the elite leaders saving themselves and Donald going down with the ship and the people.

Truly a man of the people.
>>
File: 1494967878381s.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
1494967878381s.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>128034649
Incorrect. Please show your sources for "Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it."
>>
>>128036060
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>128034649
Shoo leaf. Sage.
>>
>>128035869
hurr durrr durrrr complex systems are magic de durrrrrrr
>>
>Climate change is real

>So we should increase taxes on everything and give billions of dollars to my company making solar panels, oops went bankrupt, better make another company that makes solar panels

People have a problem with the second one
>>
>>128034649

i'll acknowledge climate change when you acknowledge racial factors in IQ
>>
File: co2.png (151KB, 595x600px) Image search: [Google]
co2.png
151KB, 595x600px
>>128034649
>Why the fuck don't you believe in Climate Change?
Science. CO2 can't absorb any more energy because it's already absorbing all the energy at the wavelengths it absorbs on.
>>
>>128034649
not a matter of climate denying, we have the cleanest standards. It's paying out the billions of $ to countries that are not held to the same standards, especially china and india.

why should we pay them billions of $ to stay in the accord????

makes no F**** sense.

you cant get caught up in the name and the leftwing spin
>>
>>128035869
>Hurr durr wether cen coz bof drout AND flod? HAHAHA CLIMATE CHANGE BTFO
Consider suicide
>>
>>128034649
>Trump made the HUGE mistake
your tears are delicious, cucknadian bullprepper
Trump 2020 FTW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
>>
>>128034649
>Paris Agreement is about climate change

what part of Companies outsourcing production to the 3rd world and providing tax relief to offset importing the goods back while bypassing import tariffs/laws has anything to do with climate change?

Also, Why should we sign anything that gives Yurop a say in what we can or can't import into our country?
Our country, our choice. If you tax it leaving yours, go for it, but you asshats telling us how to tax it on our side is fucking stupid. The last thing we need is another "maditory" expansion of ATF and Customs personelle to inspect and tax more shit.
>>
>>128034649
>leaf shitposting
w/e though I'm bored I'll bite justin
I believe that man contributes to climate change, I just don't think the first world is the problem. Even if all "civilized" countries banded together and pledged to become carbon-negative next year, it wouldn't do dick.

Africa, India, Pakistan and China are the main causes of it, and they won't -ever- change what they do, especially not the former two. A bunch of diplomats arguing in Paris won't solve dick.
>>
>>128036319
read this ^^^^^^
look, we have the cleanest standards already, why does the accord demand we pay out billions to india and other countries

ONCE AGAIN, NOT A MATTER OF CLIMATE DENYING, ITS A LOUSY FINANCIAL BURDEN ON THE UNITED STATES.
STOP WITH THE LEFTWING DENYING FRAME OF IT.
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 580x301px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 580x301px
FUCK ZLORPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>128034649
It'll mostly affect steel, petroleum, stuff like that.
Facebook, Amazon, Google, Intel, are not producers of those.
China is onboard and do not follow the regs.
This agreement is horrible. Everything is pushed out to China.
>>
File: 1496262751277.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496262751277.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>128034649
>Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it.
Let's see your citation for this thing that would matter in a world where science is a democracy.
>>
File: TrickyTojo.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TrickyTojo.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>thinking Trump matters

haw haw silly yankee doodle man
the dollar has been doomed for a long time, Asian sunrise soon
>>
>>128034649

Were you under the impression that the Paris accords were doing fuck-all to combat it?
>>
>>128036060
Barnesby get me my net! we found another homo cucknadianis syrupniggeris, such a vile creature must be shown to the world!
>>
>>128034649
Leaf GTFO
>>
Didnt you fucktards listen what he just fucking said?

HE FUCKING REVEALED THE PARIS SCAM!!
>>
>>128034649
> Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it.
1. Deniers do not say that there is no climate change
2. Deniers are skeptic about the human impact on climate change
3. There is no scientific evidence on what the impact of humans is on climate change
4. I do think that humans should limit their impact on the globe, but at the same time, it should be a slow process that doesn't throw a major part of the country into poverty.
>>
>>128034649
I do believe in climate change... what I don't believe is that the solution to climate change - which is predominantly caused by industrialized countries with non-existent environmental standards like China and India, not the US - is to funnel hundreds of billions of dollars a year into ineffectual international regulatory commissions that accomplish nothing meaningful.

You want to combat climate change? Get the US and Europe to sink a few hundred billion dollars into building new uranium fission plants. New 4th Gen reactors average about 1GW and produce 1% of the nuclear waste of most older plants. Two dozen new four-reactor plants would DOUBLE the US's installed nuclear capacity and allow us to produce 35-40% of our country's electric grid power from fission.
>>
>>128034649
i actually do believe in man-caused climate change, i just like shitposting,
>>
>>128034649
Snowed in the sahara dessert
>>
>>128036853
exactly, the Paris accords still let other countries pollute while holding the U.S. in a neckhold. We give out money and jobs for their polluing well being

TheEU did not want the U.S. out of it because it kept us at a manufacturing disadvantage.

climate denying has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: CO2_and_temps.jpg (61KB, 793x398px) Image search: [Google]
CO2_and_temps.jpg
61KB, 793x398px
>>128034649

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for ~3% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit
>>
>>128034649
he did great, thanks trump
>>
Fuck climate change. I burn raw gas in drums in my yard to make up for shitty Prius drivers.
>>
>>128036275
how do you not understand that carbon dust and gas will trap more heat than all of that carbon rolled into a sphere where the light cant get to the stuff inside?
>>
>>128034649
Of course a leaf posts this shit. Rake yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1493588438742.webm (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1493588438742.webm
3MB, 480x272px
It used to be global warming... Phuck you leaf!
>>
Because it's flat out a plan to level the global playing field by artificially equalizing energy costs globally. That and its an unconstitutional treaty, and a tool to keep signees political parties in line on energy policy by threatening anyone who wants to reduce commitments with penalties and we all know how popular the threat of economic isolation is.
>>
>>128034649
This would be a start:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/158159613566/how-to-convince-skeptics-that-climate-change-is-a
>>
>>128036095
look, i studied climate change at UCSD. Even exiting the Paris Agreement, we are still the cleanest country, we are still doing the most.

you lefties are just so entirely wack!!!
>>
File: 4e5[2].gif (11KB, 554x668px) Image search: [Google]
4e5[2].gif
11KB, 554x668px
>>128034649
>oi vey goyim, the oceans will rise hundreds of feet in the next four years if you don't promise to give us trillions of dollars
>think of all the dying muslim children that don't know how to swim, you stupid goyim!

Has anyone ever figured out the emissions caused by putting 6 million kikes in an oven?
>>
>>128037190
>durrr
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
i wish you would shut the fuck up and read a book nigger
>>
that agreement wasnt about climate change you Cancuck
>>
>>128035891
Climate scientists haven't been able to quantify the extent of anthropological effect on climate change. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>128034649
It looks like a scam to me. It's happening, but the stuff they put out seems to only be meant to confuse people, adjust things to make it seem more accurate, and put it on faulty models. In other words, they just make it as confusing as possible, play up on everyone's fears and make big bucks from it. They also try to play on someone being a dumbass just because they're skeptical on where the money is going. Which seems to be in the pockets of the government.

I suspect Macron and Merkel are going to become pretty damn rich from this Paris thing.
>>
>>128035869

They used to blame witches for bad weather. If you spoke out against it, you were accused of heresy.

We blame global wa- I mean (((climate change))) for bad weather now. If you speak out against it, you are accused of denying scientists, the new priest class.

Whether or not climate change is true or not, you can't attack every single person who speaks out against it and then act like those who speak out for it are impartial. Since I cannot trust them, I have to see it for myself.

When I do look into it, I find things that give me reason to believe that it is not, in fact, settled science.
>>
Even if climate change is a lie it would be a white lie since it propels us to find alternatives to fossil fuel much faster. It also increases the research speed for technologies which help to address that problem.
>>
>>128036808
^^^^^ EXACTLY
>>
>>128037542
Earth is flat nigga.
>>
Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/ @@@
>>
>>128034649
Actually the scientists with good scientific credentials (say, tenure at a research university) tend to think the whole thing is too small to discern or measure, or an outright hoax.

The vast mass of "climate scientists" is some sort of opinion-poll methodology, not science. These people don't seem to have names nor real scientific arguments.
>>
>>128038196
^^^ HAHAHAHA 'PUSH THEY SHIT IN!'
>>
>>128034649
LET THE DOOMSDAY SHILLING BEGIN!
THE SKY IS FALLING!
How am I doing so far? can I get a few Euro shekels at an ever-diminishing rate of return?
>>
>>128034649
Climate change is real. Even if its not man-made it's bad. Even if it doesn't raise sea levels and destroy cities, it acid-bleaches coral reefs. On SOME LEVEL, climate change is real and exclusively negative for most people. You really think (((they))) won't use an expanding sahara desert as an excuse to bring more niggers in to Europe? STOP THIS MADNESS, GO GREEN. Hitler would have agreed with me.
>>
>>128037986
we don't, we just expect those who do speak out to accept criticism back. we don't burn denialist retards at the stake, nor do we want to.
>>
>>128038472
...AND IF THE CLIMATE IS CHANGING, >>>>
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARIS AGREEMENT, >>>> WHICH IS A SCAM>>>

>>> WE ARE STILL THE CLEANEST, MOST RESPONSIBLE COUNTRYYYYYYY!!!!!
>>
>>128037597
WTF is this webm kino?????
>>
File: co2_temperature_historical.png (298KB, 791x562px) Image search: [Google]
co2_temperature_historical.png
298KB, 791x562px
>>128034649
Climate has always been changing.

It's the man-made part we don't belive. How many cars were on the road during the precambrian or at the end of the jurassic?
>>
File: 1494915082618.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494915082618.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>128034649
memeber that one time we all died in 2012 because global warming had everything under water and the scientists agreed it was settled? that was awesome.
>>
>>128034649
>Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications...
You clearly haven't been paying attention to the Limbagh/o'reilly/hannity/levin/(until recently)beck garbage train. this is the original 'fake news'
>>
>>128038761

dinosaurs enjoyed humvees and diesel trucks
>>
>>128038491

Oddly specific. When your boy bill nye goes on national television and says there should be penalties for holding a belief, don't tell me there isn't a "witch hunt."
>>
>>128034649
>Muh why don't you believe
I do, just not in Anthropogenic Climate change leading to runaway greenhouse warming.
>Muh every scientist.
The 97% figure, like most figures presented by liberal talking heads is grossly inaccurate and incorporates any paper even tangentially related to climate science as being in "consensus" even when said papers and studies have absolutely nothing to do with their unproven hypothesis.
>Muh gradual apocalypse
Yeah, it happened before life existed on the planet and will continue long after humans have died out or left. There's no indication that we have any capacity to control it or alter greater global trends.
>Stupid reasoning
I don't bother with that, I just wish Liberals would listen to literally any scientist other than pseudoscientists like Shill Nye, or government payed scientists who have a vested financial interest in propagating the myth that their unproven hypothesis is in fact worth considering.
>Why are you smarter than every scientist?
Well only a minute fraction of scientists are people who are actually worth listening to about climate, liberal saints like Shill Nye and ND Tyson aren't those people, they have no accreditation at all in fields relevant to climatology, ecology, or geology, and worthless honorary degrees don't count.

I'm just smarter on climate than every global warming evangelist in the world because I've taken some time to pay attention to climatologists, ecologists, geologists, etc on both sides of the debate and I think the advocates for the Anthropogenic Climate Change hypothesis are disingenuous and intellectually dishonest, I think their scientific credibility is tarnished by a significant financial conflict of interest.
>>
>>128034649
Society will become greener over time due to the abundance of more efficient technology becoming cheaper.

The paris deal would deal a massive amount of damage
>>
>>128035785
both retarded questions
>>
Guys, trump said the world would get warmer by just one degree soon. That sounds really really tiny. He even showed it with his hands how tiny of an increase that is. Really think 1 degree warmer is going to kill anyone lol? Just like take off your jacket or whatever ya dumb fuck.
>>
>>128034649
Hell i still remember when i was younger and the Apocalypse of that time was the Ozone hole over the antarctic where they claimed we will all die by Skin Cancer in the next decade.
>>
>>128037943
This.
>>
>>128037367
are you homeless
>>
>>128034649
>1 post by this id
Scientists are not politicians and don't know shit about geopolitics and don't know shit about money. It would be better for green technology development for the money to be used by the US instead of giving it away.
>>
>>128034649
Paris climate deal is voluntary. You honestly think Poland, Saudi Arabia or Russia will actively contribute?
>>
Would be great if climate change shitposters could post some proof that isn't a graph.

Would be more persuasive than shitposts.
>>
>>128038735

L.A. Riots / Based roof Koreans, if memory serves..
>>
File: dr-nick.jpg (60KB, 625x390px) Image search: [Google]
dr-nick.jpg
60KB, 625x390px
>>128039328
we are all dying of skin cancer you fuck tard. I mean we're dying of a variety of other cancers too but melanoma is absolutely on the slow and steady rise.
>>
>>128034649
The US would only be minimally affected by any kind of global warming so why should we care?
>>
>>128034649

What makes you think that other countries are compliant with the accord?

What's the enforcement mechanism for rule breakers?

Have you ever viewed the accord?
>>
>>128039776
>it doesn't affect me so why should I care, checkmate liberals
The literal definition of selfishness
>>
>>128034649
>Believe
This is not theology, anon
>>
>>128039776
because the isolationist pipe-dream of trump is incompatible with modernity and catastrophes in other countries will absolutely fuck us over financially
>>
File: 19_years_no_warming (1).jpg (138KB, 699x317px) Image search: [Google]
19_years_no_warming (1).jpg
138KB, 699x317px
>>128034649
Besides it not getting much warmer globally, the growth in ice mass in Antarctica outweighs the loss everywhere else.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
>>
>>128039185
>trump said the world would get warmer by just one degree soon
During the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum, the global temperature rose by only 5 degrees, and the planet was totally fucked
>>
>>128034649
Anything that Soros is against I'm for
>>
>>128039529
>You honestly think Poland, Saudi Arabia or Russia will actively contribute?
Yes, they will. China does so as well. Especially Poland, which is part of the EU and has a set quota it must fulfill
>>
File: 1394640793034.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
1394640793034.png
129KB, 354x504px
>>128034649
OY VEY TRUMP DOESNT WANT TO SPEND 100 TRILLION DOLLARS ANNUALLY ON A UN GLOBALIST INSTITUTION THAT (((PROMISES))) US TO SPEND THAT MONEY ON CURBING CLIMATE CHANGE; OY GEVALT IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOA
>>
Nothing to do with denying climate change the paris agreement was just a fucking joke
>>
>>128039696
Maybe you Paco because you have to work on the open field the whole day.
>>
>>128034649
Canada is the 4th most energy inefficient country on the planet. Why are you so intent on destroying the planet ? Why do you hate nature ?
>>
>>128034649
wtf are all these meaningless strawman arguments?
>checks flag
oh right ok
sage
>>
>>128034649

yeah these threads always change minds.

Science definitely is about studying mostly minimal influences while not getting the funding to study natural variations.

Every Climate Nazi thinks despite not being a fucking scientist that they have the right to feel 1000% certain while not understanding even the basics.

good grief
https://www.google.com/amp/reason.com/blog/2017/01/04/georgia-tech-climatologist-judith-curry/amp

http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/07/06/nobel-prize-winning-scientist-who-endorsed-obama-now-says-prez-is-ridiculous-dead-wrong-on-global-warming/
>>
Covfefe nigga's
>>
>>128034649

>Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it.

'literally' not true.
>>
>>128034649
Fuck off leaf. Go look at the billion other threads today and maybe you will learn something. Or maybe you're to arrogant.
>>
>>128040158
Remember when twasn't call (((climate change))) but global cooling?
However, they'll excuse themselves and their failing conclusions by saying that that grownth in ice mass is climate change
>>
>>128039091
It's frustrating, because this comment sounds reasonable but is actually completely insane and inaccurate. Most of the past events where temperatures rose were when we were coming out of ice ages, and even then the temperature was rising 10-20 times slower than it is today.
>>
>>128034649
Im sick of hearing about global warming. Grab a fucking coat or turn on a fan and shut the fuck up you snowflake.
>>
You people treat it like a fucking religion. Yes, cry foul when Trump doesn't want to play ball. Turn a blind eye to China and India contributing the lion's share of (((greenhouse gases))). Pay your indulgences to the local Climate Priest and everything will be all fine.
>>
>>128034649
WE WERE STAYIN' IN PARIS
>>
>>128034649
The climate has changed for billions of years. How convenient that we're now the ones causing it and must be taxed.
>>
>>128034649
>Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it. All I hear from deniers are 1 of three things.

Literally 0.3% of them believe in AGW.
>>
By 2100 Blacks will be 1/3 of the Wof population.
Islam will be the dominate religion in the world
Whites will be minorities in every Western country.

Why should we give a fuck if the world burns? It's already going to be a dystopia.
>>
>>128040758
I love the fact that they changed it from "anthropogenic global warming" to "climate change" when it stopped warming.
>>
>>128034649
Ready to go to war with China and India over climate change, climatecuck?
>>
>>128041066
TO SUBSIDIZE ALL YOUR SPENDING

AND I THOUGHT WOW
>>
>>128041202
>wof

World*
>>
>>128040951
>You people treat it like a fucking religion
This. It has all of it:
>Believers
>Deniers ( Heretics )
>Climate APOCALYPSE
>turn now on your course Sinner to find the way towards salvation

No thank you
>>
>>128040346
Then let them all contribute without us.
>>
>>128041202
Exactly. Fuck this gay ass earth. All it cares abot is niggers..
>>
>>128041289
IF I COULD INTO GOVERNMENT

RIGHT NOW
>>
>>128034649

It's not the climate change itself that I argue against, it's the playbook in which it's pushed. It's now more religious rather than scientific/factual.

Just like Revelations, Climate Change creates a vision of the world being desyroyed and it's inhabitants meeting gruesome ends. Why does it happen? Because people are wicked by their very nature, and are thus deserving of such an end.

But there is hope and salvation can be achieved, but it requires people to follow sets of rules and curtail their actions to achieve it. But, it's not enough to be righteous yourself, everyone has to do it, so you have a distinct purpose to change everyone around you to be pure like you.

When the arguments get back to mainly over models and fixing their inaccuracies/creating new models that account for all parts, then you'll see better traction. But if it remains with muh 99% and trust the sermons of Bill Nye, then the movement will keep getting btfo.
>>
>>128035771

Holy shit this.

Those motherfuckers have done more to pollute the atmosphere than the rest of the world combined.
>>
>>128041522
I DON'T THINK THAT DRUMPF COULD

BLOW THIS OUT
>>
>>128036060
Haha funny joke tell another.
>>
have you ever wondered why lefties care so much about climate change? don't you think it's stupid to cripple our own industrial base when nations like china and india that are creating most of the pollution dont give a flying fuck?

That's because fixing supposed climate change is a collective action problem that every nation will have to work together to "solve"

How do we get all nations to work together? One World Government

the Paris Accords were only the beginning....
>>
File: IMG_1187.jpg (142KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.jpg
142KB, 680x709px
Maybe when Obama shows up to a climate change conference in a Prius instead of takin a jet and 14 car caravan I'll take it seriously. If the organizers of this bullshit can't even reduce their carbon footprint why the FUCK would I take them seriously?
>>
>>128041213
>when it stopped warming
But it didn't. The "globally-averaged temperatures in 2016 were 1.78 degrees Fahrenheit (0.99 degrees Celsius) warmer than the mid-20th century mean. This makes 2016 the third year in a row to set a new record for global average surface temperatures."
>>
considering america is the cleanest industrial powerhouse in the world I'm pretty happy these small fries and freeloaders are going to have to pick up the slack.
>>
>implying throwing money at some shithole countries will stop climate change
Shit is coming whether you like it or not and throwing money at it to slow it down by a couple years ain't gonna change anything.
>>
>>128041806
>cripple our own industrial base when nations like china and india that are creating most of the pollution dont give a flying fuck?
But (((our))) industrial base is in countries like China. That, and PRC is actually closing up shop left and right because they don't want to poison themselves any more (they're "going green", whatever the hell that means)
>>
>>128040426
It's like that Hall of Caust all over again
>>
>>128042258
shipping the pollution to africa probably
>>
>>128038007
I would be fine with it if they didn't use my taxes for this white harmless lie.
>>
>>128034649
Love the bastardization of Christian mythos. Now you liberal shitstains like bible stories when it suits your shekle collecting needs. Have you read the story of Sage's arc? It goes like this
>>
>>128034649
>>1 post by this ID
>> Leaf

Every fucking time.
>>
>>128041645
Its like Islam cloaked with pseudo scientific coat
>>
Nobody denies climate change. Nobody denies anthropological influence.
Nobody knows how much influence we actually exert and how much is external.

Economics aside, when the Paris Accord was proposed people already said it was not nearly enough to stop any warming. Why not make an actually effective proposal from the beginning?

How often does this shit have to be repeated? Probably until we're all dead.
>>
>>128034649
The thing is while climate change is real and unavoidable, man made climate change has been reversed to an extent that here in America we've done almost all we can do aside from switching all power to nuclear. We've incentivized going green with tax breaks to corporations. We're but a drop in the ocean that is India and China. So answer me this, why the fuck should we be part of a program that exists solely to tax energy creation and hamper innovation in the industry? That group does fuck all to actually do anything other than generate revenue. They're not fixing the environment. Cutting taxes as an incentive to do better is fixing the environment.
>>
>>128041976
>But it didn't.
>It was warmer than an arbitrary point long in the past.
>Hell it was much warmer than the Dalton minimum.
>Fuck have you seen the last ice age. Much colder than now...

I'm talking about the recent past. See this picture: >>128040158
>>
>>128034649
>that pic
If I were stuck on a boat with three jews, a chink, and a nigger, I'd drown myself too.
>>
>>128042753
Actually, getting out of the business. It's all about automatization and actually making quality shit in China these days
>>
>>128034649
>>128034949
Seconded, by a Leaf.
Leaf and sage
>>
>>128034649
It was never about Climate Change to begin with.
It was about money and supporting the failing globalist agenda that is the EU.
PS. Good Luck with your tanned German engineers cucks.
>>
>>128034649
Fuck off idiot, this scam was debunked 10 years ago. All that the world of real humans was waiting for was a leader to stand up to the cabal of globalist billionaires behind it.
>>
>>128034649

All accords for climate change are fucking worthless when china continues to increase their greenhouse emissions, all the agreements do is undermine the west by driving their cots up while china stays low.
>>
>>128034649
desu I just wanted to make leftists mad
i don't give a shit what happens to the Earth thousands of years from now because I'll cease to exist
>>
>>128034649
You guys are the boy who cried wolf. Maybe if you didn't scare people and say in 10 years Miami will be in the ocean, we might think of believing you.
>>
>>128034649
they can make all the models they want but any moron who has ever looked at the weather report and then went outside can see that long-term weather prediction is basically impossible so the absolute certainty people have about climate change is a little far fetched. also do libshits really think some new tax structure is really going to change any weather patterns?
>>
>>128036808
>Everything is pushed out to China.
and we get our shit pushed in.
>>
It's not about believing in climate change, it's about what the consequences will be. The planet is not fucking static, so why the hysteria? Adapt or go kys. This lovely planet has gone from extreme cold to extreme warmth and back, time and time again. Whether or not we are the cause this time, I couldn't care less, but I'm not gonna pay more taxes because some fucking paid scientist kikes and politicians tell me to.
>>
File: IMG_3985.jpg (532KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3985.jpg
532KB, 1000x667px
Reading threads like this is just depressing.

I'm an actual climate scientist. I have a masters degree in biology and a PhD in evolutionary ecology. I've spent the last six years on a pair of projects related to climate change. I worked on mapping the shifting tree line tundra-taiga border and modeling the effects of climate change on the range wide plan created for managing the Great Plains region and listed species in the region. My work is not a joke and it's not some stupid Jewish conspiracy to force coal miners to racemix or whatever the fuck you people think. We try to be objective and we are just trying to find the truth in all of the evidence around us.

In the last six months this admistration has made an absolute mockery of my profession. Pruitt was bad enough, but this is a fucking slap in the face.

The amount of disinformation is deeply distressing. From the idea that the science isn't settled to the idea that it doesn't matter if a few animals get displaced and even the idea that it's an economic sinkhole, it's just all based in ignorance. If this isn't corrected either by Trump negotiating a better deal (a laughable notion) or the next president promptly rescinding this mistake in 2020 then this kind of thing will be what our children and grandchildren hate our generation for.
>>
>>128041813
that would literally just be political theatre. That may be what appeals to Trump voters, but most people understand that pushing legislation is more important than driving a fucking prius.
>>
>>128036243
Underrated
>>
File: globes-Artboard_2.jpg (442KB, 1800x942px) Image search: [Google]
globes-Artboard_2.jpg
442KB, 1800x942px
>>128034649
>Why the fuck don't you believe
>don't you believe

You sound like a cult member.

Human activities has nothing to do with climate change. You should be happy if climate get warmer, it will defrost land in your shitty country and even open a new road for shipping container.
>>
>>128044726
Do we really have the correct understanding of the global climate?
Every time I want to find out I seem to get arguments against that.
>>
>>128044726
You are what my German wife calls ein Fachidiot.
>>
>>128044726
Seriously. And the worst part is that all these people think they have to deny climate change to stay loyal to daddy trump. Sure there are a few people who are criticizing the deal, but most people in here are straight up denying science in general because of vague agendas and conflicts.
>>
>>128044461
this
>>
>>128044726
>argument from authority
I don't believe you.
>>
>>128043460
>quality shit in china.
goood fucking luck with all that quality steel and quality control.
>>
File: 1495166556360.png (715KB, 956x553px) Image search: [Google]
1495166556360.png
715KB, 956x553px
>>128044726

This is what I'm talking about. You don't fucking talk the results of the study, you go 'Drumpf mockery of my profession, I'm legit habeeb it'.

Like at what point does it not become apparent your profession and your self image doesn't mean shit? The hard results of your work is what matters, so let the information stand for itself, faggot.

>Muh science is settled

Oh, I got fuckin baited.
>>
>>128034649
Serious question for you OP. Why are the butt hurt faggots about this leafs?
>>
>>128034649
> But it *could* be true even if we have no evidence!
Nice ""proof"", dipshit.

> Last year was the warmest year on record and the trend is all up.
It wasn't and it isn't. May 2017 was the coldest May in history.
>>
>>128044726
>We try to be objective and we are just trying to find the truth in all of the evidence around us.

Dont fool yourself and us. I knew the scientific community well enough before i got a job at the private sector.
Its the same everywhere: Funding aka money.

And to get a constant stream of money is by playing the Music of the guys who have their hands on it.
And at the current time its the " Man made climate change " theme.
>>
>>128046028
You're honestly questioning a
>1 post by this ID
about their intentions? Come on friend, you're better than this. You're better than low energy leaf trolling.
>>
I will not be economically punished while India and China pollute the earth times 10 while lying about the numbers to the "global community" which gloats that the paris agreement is "non negotiable"
>>
>>128048116

The international community pats itself on the back for saving the world while they are totally insulated from the consequences of a bad deal.

Its the poor who will be punished. Poor whites, blacks, etc
>>
>>128046112
If you're gonna ask for proof and follow it up with a blatant lie you should at least try to back it up.

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-noaa-data-show-2016-warmest-year-on-record-globally/

Literally the first result on google.
>>
>>128034649
I do. I also believe it's a man made issue, in that overpopulation has led to it.

CO2 emissions etc don't matter when your planet has 11 times the number of people on it than 140 years ago.

If they truly want to solve the climate change problem, cull off large parts of Africa, China, and India.
>>
>>128034649
>get 100 trillion dollars
>finance a wooden boat for 5 elites and cement shoes for the God Emperor
>>
The US can go into this stuff when China actually starts following the regulations. Til then it's a useless endeavor since it'll barely shift our standards, but just make ups dump billions into China for them to continue not giving a shit
>>
>>128045279
No, we don't understand everything. But we understand enough that we can piece together the scenario and what our appropriate response should be.

What a lot of people don't understand is that with science we almost never act on certainty. It's just not a luxury we have and because of the nature of classical statistics it's actually a logical impossibility. We act on probability. With the flu, we say there's a 90% chance that a certain strain will be dominant the next year and react appropriately.

It's the same with climate. We look at everything going on and say "there's a greater than 95% (or 97% or 99% or 99.5%) probability that human activities are accelerating the rate of change" and then we create plans for an appropriate response. It's normal to ask questions or even challenge the findings, but the people pointing to that 3% and screaming "THE SCIENCE ISN'T SETTLED" just don't know how the scientific method or the scientific process work. Most of the challenges have been answered to the satisfaction of the scientists focused on the issue. We welcome new challenges but just repeated debunked claims as if they matter gets frustrating.
>>
>>128048318

But they can afford to ignore the problems of the citizenry, they are globalist saints who are saving refugees they created, after all. If some citizens are butchered, raped, or forced to live in a broken western culture, that's just the new normal.
>>
>>128048116
>>128048318

Both those countries are signatories, as well as every other county except the USa, Syria, and Nicaragua. The agreement itself is not a solution, as it lacks enforcement mechanisms and is mostly empty promises, but Trump is sending the wrong message by pulling out.
>>
Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/

==---
>>
>>128034649
(((Climate change)))
>>
>>128045924
Results of what study? No anti-climate change study has been brought up for me to talk about from anyone.

There's tens of thousands of studies that refute the claims of climate change deniers. The information does stand for itself. The fact that the leader of the free world can look at the result of millions of manhours of intense scientific progress and just ignore it is what I take issue with. But since you seem unsure, what part of the science do you particularly take issue with?

>>128046989
So if there are scientific studies from oil companies that supported the climate change narrative you would believe them? It just can't be scientists funded by anyone who's hostile or nuetral to your position correct?
>>
Think before you post OP.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
>>
>>128034649
Shake it up until the inevitable happens. It's a mercy.

>>128022215
>>128022215
>>128022215
>>
File: GlobalCooling.jpg (90KB, 802x527px) Image search: [Google]
GlobalCooling.jpg
90KB, 802x527px
>>128039328
I grew up in the time when they claimed there would be another ice age in our lifetime.

I encourage you to watch this short video and see how they were saying the opposite things back then about the ice caps and temperatures to create the same type of hysteria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGB5MMIAVA
>>
>>128034649
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>128034649
Making Al Gore rich by taxing carbon-emissions is not going to make any difference when it comes to climate change. The only real alternative is to stop consumer-culture, travel and shut down most of industry. This means no more shopping-malls. This will reduce the need for humans to work drastically, however, we will have less distractions to spend the free time on.

Anyways, not being a part of the pretend-games of the globalist elites is a good thing. Humanity is a tribal animal, if we lose the identity of the pack, we are tamed, and that is equal to slavery.
>>
>>128037332
Not sure if you are trolling or not, but the data in your graph doesn't cover the last few decades, with the complete picture it looks quite different.
>>
>>128034649
>Last year was the warmest year on record and the trend is all up.
We are going to warm up no matter what.
The models are completely off though.

We were supposed to be living in desert wastelands rocked by endless hurricanes by now.
>>
When I was a kid, overpopulation was the big boogeyman. Nowadays, leftists are now telling us that we must flood the West with third world peasants because of declining birth rates.
>>
>>128034649
FACT: Staying in the Paris Accords requires adherence to open borders
FACT: Staying in the Paris Accords requires adherence to feminism
FACT: The Paris Accords are NON NEGOTIABLE
CONCLUSION: The Paris Accords are just an attempt to push SJW nonsense while holding the Earth hostage
>>
>>128039328
The Ozone hole was caused by chlorofluorocarbons in the atmosphere. It was a problem created by human interference into atmospheric composition, and it was solved by direct government intervention into the industry. We banned CFCs and fixed the problem.

There's a lot of parallels in that to today's problem.
>>
>>128037332
^this
>>
>castrate yourselves while China and India do nothing

It was some bullshit.
>>
>>128034649
I'm not arguing climate change, though it's not as bad as the media (not the scientists) make it out to be. The Paris Agreement was just garbage that punished the Western countries and rewarded everyone else, without actually doing shit to make a meaningful impact on climate change. So yea, fuck the Paris Agreement and any retard who thinks it was a good idea. European leaders being an example for anything is a fucking joke.
>>
>>128037367
Hell yes, MURICA!

Fuck Paris, we don't need their pussy ass French Fries, we have Freedom Fries.
>>
File: 1462490573714.jpg (41KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462490573714.jpg
41KB, 720x720px
>>128050505

so why doesn't the average temp. on earth go up in the same way?

You are saying CO2 CAUSES warming, yet the CO2 is going up 10x faster and the rate of warming.....is effectively unchanged.

If CO2 doesn't correlate with temperatures increasing, what relevance does the coincidence that both increased steadily have?
>>
>>128034649
>trump evolves to live and breathe under water, shedding his no longer necessary lion's mane to command the seas
>world leaders stranded on a boat have to resort to cannibalism until the last one succumbs to dehydration and is eaten by seagulls

Sounds about right.
>>
>>128049804
>climate change deniers
Again that religios connotation.

I believe the ones who arent acting against their observations and raw observation material just because it isnt fitting into the current agenda.

I see it here in Germany. Who gets the big government funding ( way bigger then any private sector ) and acess to government funded infrastructure ?
The ones who fall in line to the offical agenda.

Same shit as with the rapefugee invasion two years ago. The people who advocated against that were demonized and their arguments seen as " evil ".
>>
>>128037742
6 GoRillion parts per million
>>
>>128034649
Aw, is wittle weafy upset?

GOOD.

The Paris Accords were a scam, that would have drained 100 billion dollars out of the world's pockets every year, and been wasted on junkets to hawaii (first class of course) for "climate summits" for fat UN representatives - and the rest would have ended up in the pockets of the EU and the Clinton Foundation.

That's all it was - and thank fucking god he pulled us out.

Fuck the UN, fuck the EU, fuck Climate crazies, and fuck you, leaf. Cry more - your tears of rage and childish anger feed us! MORE!
>>
>>128034649
Kys leaf
>>
Because I lived with a PHD climate scientist at MIT, who specifically told me, that the verdict was still out on wether or not global warming was caused by humans.
>>
>>128037943
>>128039352
and of course the shill faggot is fucking silent
>>
>>128051541
The greenhouse gas effect is a highly damped system. Greenhouses gases definitely cause warming, but temperature doesn't increase linearily with it. The relationship is both logarithmic and delayed. It will get warmer. It will get a LOT warmer. But it will take time. Trump won't see the worst of it while he lives, which is why I think he is so indifferent.

But even now, temperature is definitely increasing faster than one would expect from any natural cycle. You just aren't noticing it.
>>
>>128051541
Because there's a lag effect.

When you put on a blanket it traps some of your heat. It doesn't immediately make you warm, it causes your own heat to slowly accumulate. That is the correlation with climate as well and it is supported by scientific fields ranging from chemistry to archeology.

What the CO2 is doing is slowly shifting the equilibrium of the planet. Under pre-industrial conditions we would lose approximately as much heat as we received from solar input. Now we are slowly retaining heat because we are losing less than we are gaining. Like CO2, that heat is being stored in oceans, the biosphere, and the atmosphere.

There's no point dismissing all of that as coincidence. It's not coincidence. It's the result of decades of interdisciplinary research on the subject.
>>
>>128044726
You are retarded. The authenticity of your findings is not the thing put under the looking glass here. It's the economic models we have based our tax code off of . Ya Dingus.
>>
File: lobster.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
lobster.webm
3MB, 800x450px
OP
>Inarguable Defenses

/pol/
>Wyatt Man Comics
>ad hominem
>strawmanning
>falsefagging

Wow. Obviously /pol/ is in the right here. I mean emotion over science and reason, am I right, guys?
>>
File: 1494556969523.jpg (236KB, 694x958px) Image search: [Google]
1494556969523.jpg
236KB, 694x958px
>>128050182
This is an old and stupid argument. You should feel bad for muttering the same shit that idiots have been shoving for years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB3S0fnOr0M
>>
>>128053128
Tell me when climate change makes an ice age and I'll say "cool, happened before."
>>
>>128035891
Because climate scentists are a meme.
>>
>>128040758
>>128041213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPpXHX-Tu5U
>>
>>128034649
Krakatoa, nigger.
>>
>>128053128
Are you denier of climate change?
>>
The only way we can stop from boiling alive.. or freezing to death.. or drowning.. is to give a bunch of money to international entities to continue spending it by pushing millions of people into our countries and subsidizing their unproductivity.. and if you don't like it, you hate science.

But hey, I get to quote a bunch of shills and pretend i'm a scientist, so.. it makes me feel good!
>>
File: Climatechangeiseverything.png (2MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Climatechangeiseverything.png
2MB, 2400x1800px
Wow look guys, you can buy a study linking climate change to everything and none of it can be questioned because the science is in. Now this is how you science.
>>
>>128040158
But...but...but...Al Gore said all the polar bears were gonna die!
Yes, I know there's no polar bears in the antarctic, pinhead, it's a joke. Go BLUGHDURRRR at someone else. You know you were going to. Just fucking stop.
>>
>>128053001
That "chef" looks to be struggling and has less skills cleaning that lobster than the one eyed jamaican who cooked me up two of those red sea niggers on my last vacation.
>>
>>128034649
China and India are the biggest polluters. The seasons didn't start getting weird until China joined the WTO.
>>
>>128034649

Silly image, it's the countries that don't sacrifice their economies will be the ones with the boats.
>>
File: 1496191941267.jpg (3MB, 2925x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1496191941267.jpg
3MB, 2925x4500px
Extinction is the norm, survival the exception
>>
>>128034649
The models aren't predictive and are therefore not valid. Come up with a better model that is predictive and then we'll talk. Until then it is nothing more than a pseudo-science.
>>
>>128034649
I'll believe in Climate Change when you start believing in the One True Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Peace Be Upon Him.
>>
File: ice_age.png (42KB, 685x598px) Image search: [Google]
ice_age.png
42KB, 685x598px
>>128034649

Obviously its getting warmer, I live in a place that used to be kilometers under ice.

The thing is, there is still permafrost around from the last ice age and its still getting warmer.

Hunter-gatherers 12ky ago didn't have cars.
>>
>>128035891
Always the appeal to authority.

And you're a fucking leaf.
>>
>>128036060
Is that why they pledged a whole $0 to the Accords?
>>
>>128053644
Not at all.
>>128053291
my point is that it won't There were all sorts of idiots were trying to make it sound like scientists were split on cooling or warming but it wasn't even close out of 77 studies on 7 predicted cooling and 44 predicted warming.
>>
The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.
>>
The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.
>>
>>128054065
They are predictive. Macroscopic climate modeling has become very accurate these days.
>>
>>128051863
Who gives a fuck what the connotation is. That's the term for your camp. There is no other term. If you have another term let's hear it and I'll use that to appease your random complaint.

The analogy to religion only applies to one side of the argument: yours. The climate science is something like evolution that is based in decades of study and intense review. The anti manmade climate change camp is something with almost no scientific backing because there is no science to support it.

It's not a matter of funding, it's a matter of scientific fact. Your trying to make these religious analogies but your side is the one with no evidence running around demanding people take them seriously. It's laughable. Even your stupid refugee argument is totally irrelevant. You have no science so you resort to social issues, whining about terminology, and baseless opinions. The influence that your paranoid illusion of an agenda has on scientific fact is absolutely zero, because fact cannot be changed by opinion. In this case, the facts of global climate change will not be changed by your opinion.

When someone is demonized it's not because of an agenda it's because their science sucks and doesn't stand up to scrutiny or repetition. There's not some big global conspiracy to silence dissenters. We welcome them. Any study can be published if it stands up to peer review and is high quality work.
>>
Hmm let's see. I am a useless fucking climatologist that no one cares about. The government is going to pay me money to say X. If I say X, all of a sudden I go from useless twit to world savior overnight, or I stick to my principles. That's a fucking tough one isn't it Libtards ?
>>
>>128035891
because they fucked up a big chunk of our energy market while we were struggling to recover.
>>
>>128054510
>Not at all.
So you agree that global cooling >>128050182 is happening then.
>>
>>128044726
Oh, fuck off you fucking drama queen. You're just a brownshirt for the Climate Nazis, you belong to an industry that is just guilt tripping people to fund your endless "studies".
Odd, how NONE of the research, if you trust the data, is used for practical application - if NYC is going to be underwater, what's being done to move the inhabitants, or shore up the edges of the city to prevent it?
How come EVERY "solution" is to either make money for the 1% (carbon shares), take taxes from US citizens (the UN has been trying to get their nose into that tent for years), and just fund more studies, more "summits" in exotic locales that will cause more direct damage from the private jets coming in with the partipants, than actual working plans to offset what YOU claim is happening?
Could it be....you're just a useful idiot counting trees, while your Climate Nazi masters are working on a One World Government plan, that the Paris Accords were part of?
The UN has been wanting to tax the US for decades, because that money is POWER. And Trump said fuck you. Prove me wrong. SHOW ME, in the Accords, where they would have done ANYTHING for the climate, and not fattening the 1%ers a little more.
>>
>>128034649
This should actually show trump and all the world leaders standing in rising water but trump is much taller than they are
>>
>>128038735
thats what freedom looks like. pretty fucking neat huh.
>>
>>128050182
Don't forget the hole in the Ozone that was going to kill us all because of aerosol cans and cfc's. So much fucking bullshit. What millenials fail to understand is, without this "cause" they literally have no purpose in the world. That is part of the motive, plus the globalist cash.
>>
File: image.png (200KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 640x1136px
>>128034649
The same people who believe in that bullshit are the ones that cause what you see in this image
>>
>>128034649

Because the climate change "scientists" had their emails hacked a few years back and were exposed manipulating data to fit the narrative?
>>
>>128037744
Thank you for proving that China itself emits twice the CO2 as the US and that India included makes it 3x
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVOOMyYde0c
Steven Crowder can explain it
>>
>>128034649
Why worry about that? is a normal thing in the planet.

Why not worry or create a plan to evac Earth when the fucking Sun decides to comit sudoku?
>>
>>128051863
People were demonized for objecting to the rapefugees, because there's big money on the table skimming the funds that are given to private companies that "settle" them. Surprise, the Clinton Foundation was feeding at that trough.
It's money. It's always money. Someone is always profiting.
Same with the climate - they tried with carbon credits, Gore and Obama were set up to make billions on it, but it didn't pan out like they wanted. Carbon Credits were supposed to be THE CURE - anyone notice any difference at all, since they were implemented? Other than a bunch of politicians and 1%ers got a little richer?
>>
>>128034649
>believe

see, its a fucking religion by now. You better believe in it goys!
>>
File: 1493315840398.gif (1MB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1493315840398.gif
1MB, 250x226px
>>128034649
It doesn't matter to the individual how the kikes are ensuring their own destruction.

>>128022215
>>128022215
>>128022215
>>
>>128037299
The main reason the EU is chimping out is because they're gonna have to provide the funds for the developing nations now.
>>
>>128054606
>>128054683
It is not "closer to chaos". It's actually modeled fairly accurately through large projects like the IPCC. Do not underestimate human ingenuity. It's belittling to yourself. We can model this, we are modeling this, and we are working to better model this.

Meteorology and climatology are two different fields because weather and climate are two different things. All of your other complaints about climatology as a science are largely baseless. The issues with data sharing is an imaginary problem and the response to climate change is political but the science informing it is not.

The problem here is that the climate denier camp disagrees so strongly with the response that they've resulted to these nonsense attacks on the science just like you have.
>>
>>128039328
well this one was fucked. and people are getting skin cancer more than ever so this on might be true but all we had to do to fix this is not use propellants. very easy fix.
>>
>>128055265
Gobal cooling was a minority hypothesis in the 70's why would anyone take it seriously after all the current measurements point toward global warming? Global temperature is currently up 1.7 degrees since 1880
>>
File: foodprint5.gif (29KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
foodprint5.gif
29KB, 540x410px
>>128048608
If Climate change is such a big threat why don't liberals boycott meat?
>>
>>128034649
>Establishment tell me things like 76 genders exist and race is a "social construct"
>That the western world will still be a great place when we are minorities living in our own countries.
>That the world is going to end because of climate change and not Islam once they get their hands on the nukes.

Yeah I'm done believing anything "Scientific" coming from politicians and the UN.

BTW how the fuck are you going to save the climate with taxes for bankers and globalist bodies? These people are going to horde the wealth form themselves and they have proven for 70 years how incompetent they all are.
>>
>>128034649
>1. Models in the past have been off.
>Sure, mistakes have been made as part of the scientific progress. There have been overestimates, but nobody doubts the trajectory and the data plays out. Last year was the warmest year on record and the trend is all up.
Mistakes have been made? They all claimed the earth was going to get catastrophically colder in the 80's, that's the origin of "Earth Day". Got that wrong, it started getting hotter. So then decided it was all going to be disastrously hot.
If you're saying "hey guys Miami's gonna be underwater in 15 years lol", wait 15 years, then say "yeah sure I was wrong but trust me, we're all going to die in 30 years lol", what fucking reason does anyone have to trust you? What predictions of catastrophic climate change has actually happened? Polar bears are doing fine, coastal cities are doing fine, ice caps are gaining mass... Seriously, the track record of these doomsday predictions is abysmal.

>2. It's cold in [place x]
>Yeah dipshit, Climate Change doesn't happen all over the place at once, it's a gradual and global process.
I see this far more often with "hurr it was 105 degrees today, still think the scientists are wrong??" And either way, when you claim that ice caps are melting, and they turn out to be growing, you're wrong. Don't move goalposts by saing that the problem is now it getting too hot elsewhere. Side note: if the earth's temperature does rise (like it has done hundreds of times in it's history without life being wiped out or any retarded shit happening), it would also mean more arable land in places like Russia and Greenland.

>3. Libruhls believe in Global Warming so I shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>I don't think I need to tell you why that reasoning is stupid.
If a lunatic Christian preacher in Alabama says the rapture is coming and we're all gonna die in 2018, despite already claiming it on 1/1/2000, 6/6/06, and 12/21/2012, are you really going to take him seriously
>>
>>128056269
Like developing nations will see more than pennies of every dollar. The Paris Accords were a money and power grab by the UN.
We know how this works. We know how wasteful the UN is, how much money they waste with no results - and we know the progressives want the UN to be the seat of the One World Government, that the EU was the model for.
>>
>>128054736
It's a matter of globalism, why should America pay the most if it's a matter of life and death? The dogma is that climate change should be stopped, not that whether it's happening or not.
>>
>>128055715
See
>>128051011

It wasn't bullshit. It's a testament to what we can achieve when we actually address a problem. What makes you think it was bullshit.
>>
>>128040112
we only started shipping out jobs about 15 years ago. in that time we almost lost out auto industry we completely lost our energy production rights, Housing crashed, banks robbed us blind then were bailed out. This NWO shit can hit the bricks. next is tpta.
>>
>>128034649

Image is false though since no one is actually building a boat to stay afloat. Instead they're pumping billions and billions into "stopping" climate change. It's fucking happening, put the effort into dealing with the consequences you faggots.
>>
File: 1492509333553.jpg (52KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
1492509333553.jpg
52KB, 564x704px
>>128056876
Link me all the peer reviewed studies that predicted cooling in the 70's and I'll link you 3x more than that predicting cooling. Stop beating this dead horse. It's laughable how shitty this "gotcha!" argument is.

kys
>>
>>128056284
I refuse to listen to anything you say, when you're using terms like "denier camp". You, and your climate nazi masters, are using vocabulary that is very similar to the kind of languages cults use to indoctrinate their members.
I don't waste time arguing the tenets of Scientology with members of that cult, I have less interest in discussing science with someone like you, who uses cult words and thinking.
So keep calling people "deniers", like it's a religion - all you'll do is drive more people away, like you've been doing.
>>
>>128036178
>>128036325
So how does the accumulation of greenhouse gases that trap heat in the atmosphere lead to a cooling effect?
If they say that CO2 -> trapped heat -> global warming, why did they say "oh never mind, it's climate change instead!" Where do you get the cooling effects of greenhouse gases in the changing climate?
>>
>>128036760
Of course he'd say that, he sells electric cars and solar shit.
>>
>>128034649
Nobody can prove that it's caused by us

therefore, scam.
>>
>>128035891
Is the world flat?
Is the earth the center of the universe?
Does the sun revolve around it?
Is everything made out of 4 basic elements, earth, water, air, and fire?
Are the tails of comets just optical illusions?
Can light bend?
Is gravity a uniform strength all over the universe?

Can scientists be wrong?
>>
>>128039091

"Everyone who disagrees with what I believe is a liar and a shill"
>>
>>128034649
I don't recognize anyone on that boat
>>
Believe in climate change, also believe that agreement is a load of shit.
>>
>>128056284
The argument is that every model is wrong because there are too many variables to account for. And because there are so many, and they constantly change in ways we cant predict it makes for a model that is worhtless. Further more for something that is a "hypothesis" why are we making massive economic and political adjustments if it could very well be entirely wrong. It makes no sense.
>>
>>128056284
The reason there is such a reaction is because the science which should be neutral has become synonymous with enforcing a tax or regulation of some sort.
>>
>>128034649
If you believe in global warming but have made no changes in your day to day life, you should go fuck yourself.
>>
>>128053001
good afternoon
>>
>>128037597
>tfw that one car drove by and missed every shot

bulltets flew by so thats why the gook put up his hands reacting retardedly thinking it would protect him from bullets

mexicans were just that bad at shooting

>the city of spics
>>
File: IMG_20170526_092949.jpg (29KB, 430x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_092949.jpg
29KB, 430x318px
Not convinced we're causing it or if its happening regardless. But making shit deals based on it with vague goals with tons of language that has nothing to do with climate change isnt helping anyone. Might make you feel like you accomplished something though.
>>
>>128034649
1. 5 major I've ages on this planet throughout time. You sit on what used to be ice. What happened to it and how did that melt before cars and muh fossil fuels emissions??

2.science is settled on climate but gender is fluid and not settled??

You and your liberal ideology can't handle these two lines of thought and look sane at the same time. That's why trump kicked your ass today.
>>
>>128034649
Doesn't matter if it's real or not. The deal was shitty for the US. Trump said he would renegotiate the terms.
>>
File: ClickHandler.ashx.jpg (29KB, 440x320px) Image search: [Google]
ClickHandler.ashx.jpg
29KB, 440x320px
>>128034649
Trumps just doing what he's told to do by (((them))) fossil fuel industry owns him as well
>>
>>128034649
Science isn't a democracy. Only one scientist needs to be right.
>>
>>128034649
Answers these questions leaf:

1) How much will the sea levels rise per year if we do nothing?

2) Since you admitted the models can be wrong, how do we know any efforts made in the climate accord will stop climate change?

3) Since a warmer Earth means more rainfall, and more rain means better irrigation for crops to be grown in places that was not previously considered farmable, why do you want people to starve to death?
>>
>>128034649
So wait, they failed to stop the oceans rising? Would even joining the Agreement make a difference? Do these cartoonist even think before they draw stupid shit like this?
>>
>>128056728
A lot of them do.

>>128057040
Americas not paying for things as a form of self-inflicted punishment. It's investing in taking a leadership role. There are implications for this in industry, technology, psychology, biology, and sociology. By taking a step back America is basically fucking itself and allowing other countries to take a leadership role. Developing nations will be looking to China and India for leadership now, and America is sacrificing the potential that leadership could bring.

At its core the Paris Accord was basically an effort to quickly push developing nations into clean energy. Clean energy is going to be the technology of the coming decades and the longer we fixate on coal and oil the further behind we will be in that race. Developing nations will be buying their tech from China and India.
>>
>>128058152
>icebergs fucking dwarfed the chicago skyline
>ah fuck it, i know this one country is dangerously close to nuclear war because their people dont have food, but a scientist with interesting ties to oil companies told me everything was good so we DRILLED BABY DRILL
>>
>>128034649
First admit you dont know climate change is happening, you put your trust in people you think are smarter than you. Once you can do this simple task we can talk.
>>
>>128057323
I'll listen to you because I believe an open dialog is important. Your complaint has already been addressed in this thread.
>>
>>128059022
How was China and India contributing to the accord?
>>
>>128057836
jokes on you I only take a bath once a month

fallow your id's advise.
>>
>>128059194
Anyone can look at the graphs showing recorded values of CO2 skyrocketing in the past century.
>>
>>128059395
>>128059022
Don't worry. I'll wait for you to Google it.
>>
>>128059747
You mean the graphs created by scientists using government grants? How do you not see this is Goebbels level propaganda?
>>
All glow bull warming scenarios are based on computer models designed by biased twits.

They insist that they are correct even though nothing they've predicted have been correct.

Essentially they're akin to trying to fight a war based on the outcome of a Call of Duty game.
>>
>>128059747
Except C02 isn't bad
>>
>>128034649
Fuck off you disgrace to Canada....you're an embarrassment to my country. KYS!
>>
>>128059022
Dude you're so full of shit you slosh when you take a corner too fast. There was no leadership from the Paris accords. NONE, except for the UN, who would wield a big stick with trillions of dollars. The US would have given up power, and sovereignty.

You really are a useful idiot, aren't you?
>>
>>128034649
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>128040790
We are coming out of an ice age.
>>
File: 1488223019317.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488223019317.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
Climate change has been debunked for many years. Even the most knowledgeable scientists say "if, possible, maybe...etc". Not a single one will tell you anything with 100% certainty, and those who have, have been wrong 100% of the time. So why do you believe in climate change?
>>
>>128034649

Because it's not real and is supported only by the authority of the corrupted academic deep state.
>>
File: ERRRRG.png (606KB, 677x695px) Image search: [Google]
ERRRRG.png
606KB, 677x695px
>>128034649
you are literally a retard, kill yourself, unless you kill 3 billion people from the 3rd world and militarily gaurd trees you will not stop climate change, again kill yourself for not researching this more before you posted to /pol/ fuck you.
>>
>>128059022
>america should take the lead and pay the billions of gibs to developing countries to stop the developing countries from going to shit due to climate change

Your logic doesn't make sense. If climate change was truly life threatening, there would be no need for America to pay.

>It's investing in taking a leadership role.
>By taking a step back America is basically fucking itself and allowing other countries to take a leadership role.
>Developing nations will be looking to China and India for leadership now, and America is sacrificing the potential that leadership could bring.

Essentially, you mean America should virtue signal to the rest of the world how good it is for giving developing countries billions of dollars and slowing down it's own economy with heavy regulations?

Tell me, does America need a treaty to reduce carbon emissions? Do you think Trump would have reduced the carbon emissions by the amount the treaty asked for had he committed to it?

Consider this, Trump has ensured climate change will be dealt with because anti-American countries now want to embarrass America by reducing their carbon emissions. If it was Clinton pushing it, they would think it's some plot by America to control them. For all you know, Trump has created the psychological incentive necessary for climate change to end.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>128038134
This.
>>
File: 1485114672456.jpg (114KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485114672456.jpg
114KB, 1200x900px
>>128037144
>3. There is no scientific evidence on what the impact of humans is on climate change
>>
>>128059388
Open dialog from someone demonizing me if I dare dispute you?

See, it's this arrogance and cult like thinking, that makes me reject everything you say. It's fine, you won't get that, because you're a "believer". I'd have more success getting a Scientologist to admit Xenu doesn't exist.

Which is why a dialog with you is wasted effort, because you're not dialoging, you're spreading propaganda.

So go fuck yourself, useful idiot.
>>
>>128061408
That's why i get all my science from people who have interesting ties with oil companies.
>>
>>128036760
ooooh poor billionaire wont get subsidies, cant wait for his little home wrecker to take half his shit
>>
>>128034649

Not a single irrefutable proof that we are to balme and ask the Chinese instead to do efforts. USA can do better on its own
>>
>>128060211
So what you're saying is that scientists from all over the world and from many different agencies have conspired to falsify data? Why?
>>128060833
CO2 has been directly correlated with the planet's average temperature. There's a really great graph drawn from data collected from ice cores showing exactly this.
>>
>>128034649
Do you know that greenhouses have to artificially inflate their CO2 levels to 1000ppm to get crops to grow at an acceptable rate?

did you also know that plant life is unsustainable under 150ppm?

CO2 levels in the past were much higher. 400ppm isn't high, it's a return to normal.

600ppm is bare minimum to prevent desertification.

It's a cycle. High CO2 levels promote plant growth, which inflates O2 levels, and reduces CO2 level, causing widespread plant death, which releases more CO2, raising the CO2 levels, again.
>>
>>128038735
street-level koreans
>>
>>128034649
Climate change happens regardless of any factors. Anything we do would have negligible benefits to slowing climate change, but would be enormously costly. Worthless to invest in.
>>
>>128060725
Ugh i know right. Stupid science botched using computers and stuff... and uh... and they uh... they don't know because... lol and they think uh... haha I'm glad I'm smarter than stupid science bitches cause I know that they're looking at data but... they... their data is simulated lol.

Oh, what do I do? Do I work in a lab or something? No I work with my hands mostly. But I...I know how the whole... um... lab conditions go, you know.
>>
>>128058041
Come on Anon!, they are american-south koreans, the video is from the 1992 riot in California...search "roof Koreans"
>>
>>128034649

10,000 years ago, the sahara desert was a wetland

30,000 years ago, europe was under a mile of Ice

climate change is real but its a natural process
>>
>>128034649
Fuck off leaf.

Over 20000 scientists signed a petition saying climate change is bullshit.

http://www.petitionproject.org

OP is a snow faggot as so is his leader.
>>
>>128062528
Soooo.... fuck it all, fuck everything, fuck the inevitable wars fought for basic resources, drill baby drill?
>>
>>128062832
you're not going to stop it by not using oil...

unless you're suggesting neanderthals were driving SUVs 30,000 years ago
>>
>>128034649
we get shit on while India and China emit more gases and cause the bulk of earths pollution. For fuck sake there are cities in China that can't even see their sky anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>128036060
>>
>>128036703
This in a nutshell
>>
>>128036060
look at chinas cities and see if you really believe the liberal media when they say china is taking the lead
>>
>>128063766
I wish I could laugh but this is fucking depressing
>>
>>128063766

they are taking the lead. they'll generously supply the americans and europe with all the rare earth's they'll need to meet the arbitrary environmental standards that only americans and europeans hold themselves too
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.