[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, is she right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot (3).png (22KB, 719x404px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (3).png
22KB, 719x404px
Afterall she is a mom so she should know her shit right?Will florida get submerged by water? if it does will it be because of "climate change". I'm being genuine hear, I know there must be some informative people out there on this topic/debate.
>>
>>128029590

Flood refugees will be californians, florida men, and jew yorkers, of course they should not be welcome
>>
>>128029590
she's really going off on twitter on how stupid "climate change deniers" and how much of international disgrace The US prez is.
>In b4 literally who?
yes she's a nobody but I came across this tweet while searching climate change on twatter and it really made me think
>>
Pretty sure you're not a refugee if you're still in the same country.
>>
>>128030321

We have many colombian refugees inside colombia, cause army was fighting guerrillas in the countryside and people don't like to live under heavy fire, they got displaced to the cities.
>>
File: Screenshot (4).png (85KB, 1233x694px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (4).png
85KB, 1233x694px
>>128030321
she's really laying it on Trump. She ofcourse encases herself in her twatter echo chamber.
>>
>>128029590

>implying the ocean swallowing up the coast of the USA would not be a direct improvement to the world
>>
>>128029590
She is misusing "et al" in an attempt to sound smarter than she actually is. "Etc" is traditionally used for lists of objects, and "et al" is used for people and sometimes actions.

This fact alone is enough to discredit her entire opinion.
>>
>>128030811
nice digimons man. also if you have a shitpost twatter tweet that to her. I know, I know, youre not personal army but cunts like this need a nice redpill on thurssday afternoon
>>
holy fuck she's having a twitter breakdown lol. don't these daftc unts realize her reactions and silly emotions is exactly why trump soard to the oval office?
>>
it's funny because she's a music fan and lieks to go to live shows, as do I, but does she never think about how much "greenhouse gases" these artists and bands emit with their tour buses and planes and roadie trucks? fuck I hate dumb cunts that cant even think
>>
I'm at the point now where I'm intentionally trying to get my twatter banned. I'm using my somewhat normal account as well. Got my first 12 hour mute yesterday. Twitter is worse for the environment and society then dropping out of this "agreement"
>>
File: Screenshot (5).png (42KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (5).png
42KB, 1080x607px
DEEP
EEP
EP
>>
>>128031305
>>128031653
>>128032382
>>128032837
Brah, I think its time to take a break. Maybe go for a walk or something... I know leafposting in our thing, but this is a bit excessive.
>>
>>128029590
kill yourself leaf rat
>>
File: thGV67C0CI.jpg (5KB, 155x105px) Image search: [Google]
thGV67C0CI.jpg
5KB, 155x105px
>>128033448
>>
>>128033286
ok perhaps your right. I'm sure you know what it's like to go outside.
>>
File: Screenshot (6).png (351KB, 1070x602px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
351KB, 1070x602px
DRIVE EM OUT
>>
" I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh(fuck penguins, go preds) not paris" great quote. Man he is becoming better and better with his speeches
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.