[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that this is not normal.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1543.jpg (139KB, 1022x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1543.jpg
139KB, 1022x1288px
Reminder that this is not normal.
>>
>>128025786
He went against russia by pulling out the paris accord
>>
File: IMG_9030.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9030.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Normal was getting assraped by Obama everyday.
>>
File: IMG_9069.jpg (288KB, 1484x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9069.jpg
288KB, 1484x960px
This was not normal.
>>
What will liberals do a year from now once this all blows over and Trump is still president?
>>
>>128025786
literal shareblue link, not even trying. fuckin sage and consider kys OP
>>
or is it normal
>>
Reminder that you still have literally zero hard evidence that Russia was involved in anything.
>>
File: 1496253447857.jpg (49KB, 558x609px) Image search: [Google]
1496253447857.jpg
49KB, 558x609px
>>128026194
Yea, OP: Kys it's the only option.
>>
>>128025786

not under investigation.

no one is under investigation for 'treason' as that is a very specific charge. No crime has ever even been alleged against anyone in the trump administration or the transition team or the campaign.

eventually they might be able to get Flynn for trying to keep his security clearance and be on the dole of the Turkish government but again there's not really a 'law' against that afaik. they'll probably have to get him on something else that's related to it.
>>
>>128025786

Of course it's not normal. The other Presidents, and presidential candidates, who engaged in actual treason were all a part of the same clique who protected one another.

How fucking hard is that to understand?
>>
File: colbert.png (319KB, 286x386px) Image search: [Google]
colbert.png
319KB, 286x386px
Post evidence OP, come on sweetie, I'm sure you can't. 8 years little bitch. :)
>>
>>128025992
Someone post her new pictures
>>
The only thing not normal is the media hyping up every little bump that all administrations always have.
>>
>>128025786
BUT... HE SAID COVFEFE. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!
>>
>>128025786
Ummm, what about Lincoln, sweetie?
>>
>>128026121
kek
this
>>
>>128025786
Thats because they're making it unnatural with all their screeching/throwing fits and trying to force the investigation/russian collusion meme down our throats. Its not normal for them because reality has come crashing through the paper thin walls of their delusion
>>
>>128025786
It's exceptional.

EXCELSIOR!
>>
>>128026672
You can't even argue with them anon. They're suffering from acute TDS. Their connection with reality is very weak at this point.
>>
File: Shareblue.jpg (301KB, 1638x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue.jpg
301KB, 1638x1080px
My God....you're not even TRYING anymore.
>>
>>128026121
>Even California voted No to gay marriage
>Just force it in all states with an executive order

How did he get away with this?
>>
the Bushes and the Clintons and Obama both committed treason and have vast quantities of blood and war crimes on their hands. But they were all owned by the same globalist cartel so they never went after each other. Trump, on the other hand, was an outsider and the Deep State is going insane trying to peg him with fake narratives to weaken his presidency. The globalists routinely do that, spin out propaganda to delegitimate leaders in order to attack and destroy the ZOG CIA/Mossad/Illuminati Deep State's enemies.
>>
>>128028182
Not a leftycuck but that's not what happened at all. It was a Supreme Court ruling.
>>
>>128025786
Normal changes over time.
Also, no one gives a shit about your artificial, manufactured, unsubstantiated treason.
>>
WOW, HE LITERALLY SAID COVFEFE. I AM LITERALLY SHAKING. IMPEACH.
>>
>>128028773
>Normal changes over time
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.