[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Pill Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 64

File: blackpill.jpg (122KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
blackpill.jpg
122KB, 500x629px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmlQUhITRQ

>If every single western politician is (((controlled))) in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?

Civil war, but it will never happen. These kinds of problems have been around since before the invention of cuneiform writing.

>So what will happen? Sounds like you're implying there's no hope.

Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

>But people are waking up.

The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want. What counts as "Western" these days to the average person has now turned into pretty much anything liberal, which has been the root cause of our downfall. Within reason sovereignty is nice, but with nothing but nihilistic individualism society cannot be maintained.

>So become authoritarian?

Even if you were to do away with everything "liberal" the current stock of human beings have been out-dysgenic'd. Modern medicine is to blame for there being so many people who don't deserve to live. See the 3rd world population boom and the decline in world average IQ. Most people in the West used to harden as they grow on their own, like anywhere else. Now without effort you can remain indefinitely infantile due to our decadence. The "Beta" phenomenon. There were always outliers that became like this throughout history, but now the general masses have succumbed to this condition. There is no longer a rite of passage into adulthood, you can be sheltered and live comfortably. This is de-evolution. Everyone has a dandy-ol time being a degenerate well into their 50s.
>>
File: Realize.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
Realize.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>>128022215
>I agree. You can especially see this in the cities where the worst of mankind is concentrated. Sometimes I think society just needs a reset.

Society does not need a reset, humankind needs a reset. A return to a type of hunter/gatherer/farmer society where if you were a greedy cunt you would be caste out of the tribe. Not to chuck away all our technology and such, but this is the type of social structure modern humans have lived in for 99% of its history. Cities are unnatural, unplanned and have brought more misery. A large portion of society can now just "live" and try to find trivial things to keep themselves busy with.

>So the Zeitgeist needs to be completely redefined? And the only solution is some sort of massive catastrophe?

Exactly, this is inevitable really. That's what I have been trying to explain to retards using "Blackpill" liberally. They have no broader perspective. "You're just trying to bring us down blackpill cuck!" When in fact I'm trying to explain the gravity of the situation.

>Has this happened before?

It's detailed quite nicely in the Sumerian Swindle book how Ubaidian traitors and merchants betrayed their tribe and started importing Sumerians to replace them slowly without any backlash. Even if you get rid of all the Jews or any similar group, you still have to get rid of the liberals, commies, kosher nationalists ect.

>But what about the economy?

There's more to life than just "the economy". Before interest came to be, before some greedy tribesman asked for more than he gave away, everyone had their fair share. Not because of a "gibs me dat" system, just because it was impossible for 99,999% of society to unfairly benefit, and if you didn't work at all (live like a welfare leech) you would die for not being able to provide for yourself. It's what commie pipe dreams are made of, except with actual work involved.
>>
File: Its happening.jpg (407KB, 1500x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Its happening.jpg
407KB, 1500x1093px
>>128022388
The industrial revolution and the industrialized "modern world" that it created were a singular event in history with a clear start in the 19th century, a peak of wealth around 1960 and ever since an irreversable phase of decline (in terms of standard of living per capita).

Wealth creation is at its core mainly determined the "quality" of available energy and mineral resources. Unfortunately there is this natural phenomenon called "diminishing returns". Ever since we mined the first coal and started pumping the first oil, the Energy Returned on Energy Invested ratio of these resources has been decreasing. Likewise, the energy acuisation costs for minerals and essential resources like food have been going up and up as we deplete the cheap and easy stuff first. Oil is the MASTER resource, it's everything around you in the modern industrialized world. Without abundant and CHEAP (in money and energy-terms) oil we will economically degenerate back to a pre-industrial state.

The inflection point where we had rising standards of living is already long in the past. And no we wont have a renewable engery revolution since these energy technologies can't provide for their own energy costs AND run an industrial society. Unfortunately many people are blinded by an irrational faith in technology to see what's coming and don't even realize that technology is not a source of energy but just a way to convert energy-resoures into productive work. Once the high grade finite energy-resources are gone, we're only left with the sun and its derivative energy-types. And we will adapt accordingly.

You will not go to space in your lifetime. For now, this is the rock we fight and die on.
>>
File: gas.jpg (54KB, 650x481px)
gas.jpg
54KB, 650x481px
>>128022496
>Then what happened?

Slowly but surely the tribes separated into two social classes, the Haves, and the Have-Nots. Obviously the haves dictated everything that happened, started foreclosing on farms and taking their tribesmen and families as slaves to pay off their debts which could not normally be paid. We briefly had a period where it seemed this dynamic would dissappear with the rise of the middle class, but since the 70s this class has effectively been culled in the west.

>So what’s then the ideal philosophy for society to follow if not an endless pursuit of prosperity?

Essentially we need to go back to Darwinian Eugenics, which in itself actually almost took off during the industrial revolution when it became clear to many we were spiraling downwards as a species. We have to do away with loans and financial manipulation, modern medicine that helps the genetically unfit and the imaginary concept of “human rights”. Many hardcore Natsocs and those that call themselves “redpilled” do not want to accept that modern civilization is what has led to our downfall.

>How do I prepare for the collapse?

If you’re in the west I encourage moving as far away as possible. Even remote regions in some 3rd world countries will be better off once the pot reaches boiling point funnily enough. semi arid, or semi tundra areas are ideal. Start a small group.
>>
File: beck.jpg (27KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
beck.jpg
27KB, 468x487px
>>128022544
Realize that to live is to struggle. Really internalize this truth in your being and actions and when possible spread it to others that you care about.

In the end the Natural Order will always prevail. Nature is inherently fascist. The modern world is a world that goes completely against nature and the results are telling. It's tearing itself apart.

Nevertheless you as an individual can always chose to go against the flow and struggle and persevere while the rest of society rots and withers away. It's not an easy path, but you go on because you know that you are in the right and that in the end you will be vindicated.

Exactly because the modern world is so self-destructive half the battle is just weathering the storm until the whole edifice has degenerated so much that we can rise and deal the final blow.

Live to live your life correctly and that will bring happiness to yourself and those around you.
>>
File: Black hole.jpg (54KB, 1280x673px)
Black hole.jpg
54KB, 1280x673px
>>128022669
>This is all very morbid though. Don’t you feel any empathy for those that might perish? Don’t you want to save them?

Most normies base their opinions off 9gag memes. That’s why I say let it all burn in hell. I’m not sacrificing anything for such sickly people. It would just be arrogance at that point. Maybe some like Hitler thought there was a possibility because there was no internet, otherwise all hope ended there.

>This thought process makes me feel like a psychopath though.

Nah. The psychopaths are the ones who do not understand these simple concepts. I used to think everyone was a normie - when in fact, we were the normies all along. I cannot imagine living like the average western individual today. I used to laugh at the “wake up sheeple” crowd until I woke up. It was depressing for a time, but now its just funny really. I started digging into all these nationalist movements but found out they were all just another strain of the Jew virus. I can’t believe I fell for the Trump meme one time. I realized my mistake roughly 6 months before the election.

>I’ve come to realize all these political events, elections, movements ect have no true effect at all on where we’re going. Do you agree?

Yeah brother, here’s a good analogy; it’s like kabuki theater for the goyim.

But for those that have realized this and those that have been convinced; you are part of a small fringe that might outlast this event and can then ensure another chance for mankind as a whole, a chance for your descendants at the very least. For us to eventually reach the stars, we need to come to terms with this.

Stay strong, prepare, and good luck.

https://streamable.com/haxxv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
>>
File: Dark.png (1KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
Dark.png
1KB, 477x539px
>>128022215
>>128022388
>>128022496
>>128022544
>>128022669
>>128022758
Also, this is quite the opposite of nihilism. Nihilism is not giving a fuck. I very much care for the future of my race, I am a practicing Calvanist Christian aswell. Like the great flood we need to wipe ourselves clean. I firmly believe we have never strayed this far from our morals as the entire world has succumbed to secularism and nihilism, worshiping ideals rather than nature.

t. posting from an isolated Karoo farmstead
>>
>>128022215
>depressed faggot, the post
>>
File: Accept.png (48KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
Accept.png
48KB, 1400x900px
>>128024259
America is cucked aswell, in a very unique way besides your declining white population. The irony is how delusional you are to the fact that by the end of this century you will be <33% white, like South Africa was during the late 19th century. We tried to fix it at least, but we were too far gone by the time Verwoerd tried to with Apartheid, and all hope was gone when he was killed. Your government is but a tool of your (((greatest ally))).

You have the advantage of being armed and could make a difference of toppling your government, but it is extremely unlikely since you have already been pacified into thinking you are free when in fact you are not.

Niggers are niggers. I'm hundreds of kilometers away from them and any land claims. They don't bother me here.

You on the other hand die for Israel. You do their bidding and are happy like a good dog.
>>
>>128022215
>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values

Nope. The whole point of the Alt-Right and the neoreactionary movement is that it rejects Enlightenment values (equality in particular). For heaven's sake, one of the terms for the neoreactionary movement is The Dark Enlightenment - i.e. a counter to Enlightenment thinking, almost everything that followed the French Revolution, etc.
>>
File: altright.png (29KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
altright.png
29KB, 1000x800px
>>128024363
Let's name some some "alt-right" figures.

Gavin "buttplug" McInnes

Milo "Gay kike" Yiannopoulos

Alex "avoid the JQ" Jones

Richard "gayness is whiteness" Spencer

Paul Joseph "Nazis are bad" Watson

Donald "I love the jews" Trump

the list goes on.

Modern conservatism is now about protecting gays from Muslims. The slippery slope is not a fallacy.

If you unironically refer to yourself as "alt-right" you are nu/pol/
>>
>>128022215
>in some direct or indirect way, what is the solution?
>Civil war, but it will never happen
Two-pronged approach: in the above ground prong, we mobilize, gather people to our cause, spread propaganda, and participate in elections. In the below-ground prong, we accelerate Balkanization and create parallel institutions.
>Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.
Possibly.
>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values,
Everyone from Brett Stevens to Curt Doolittle to the Vandal Void guys to the Radio Aryan guys to the Red Ice guys to the Rebel Yell guys and their recent guests on Spengler disagree. Where are you getting this information? Most of us in the Alt-Right are reactionary to far before the "Enlightenment" and view the Medieval era in a positive light, and either the Roman Empire or the clannish structures that existed before that in a more positive light.
>So become authoritarian?
False dichotomy between the authoritarian totalistic view and the libertarian atomistic view. We are slowly changing people's consciousnesses.
>>
>>128025102
Oh jeez.

Gavin McInnes is not Alt-Right. He has never claimed to be Alt-Right. He is, at best, Alt-Light.

Same applies to Milo, Alex Jones, PJW and Trump.

Richard Spencer is Alt-Right, sure. The fact that he has defended homosexuality is, ironically enough, more at home with pre-French Revolution, pre-Enlightenment thought than you might realise.

>If you unironically refer to yourself as "alt-right" you are nu/pol/
This meme again.

Some of us had heard about the Alt-Right before Hillary mentioned it in a speech. We aren't going to stop identifying as such because you think that it's an unhelpful label. This idea that it was invented as a means of dismissing nationalists and traditionalists is patently untrue, and actually shows you up to be nu/pol/.
>>
File: 1494739452238.png (119KB, 402x364px)
1494739452238.png
119KB, 402x364px
A black pill thread, are comfy levels this high even legal?
I only just realised about the black pill.
I was first hopefull,
>we will win, Look at Brexit and Trump!
Then anger,
>Wait? candidates want another referendum? People want more immigrants, This means war!
I negotiated for a while,
>Hey maybe it isnt that bad I mean their just all people, staying in the EU could be a good thing.
I got deppressed,
>I`m ashamed to be British
I`m now coming to accept our fate.
>>
>>128022215
>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want

No, I'm a white nationalist. I want to preserve the white race. Fuck the enlightenment.
>>
>>128025102
None of those people are Alt-Right, whatsoever, besides Spencer, and you know it. The main figures of the Alt-Right are Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin, Mike Enoch, Henrik Palgren, Sven Longshanks, Brett Stevens, and their affiliates. Spencer has some cucked views, but overall meets the criteria of being wise to the Jewish Question, Race Question, Gender Question, and Strength Question.
>>
>>128024363
This. The Alt-Right was heavily shaped by Land and Moldbug, and specifically rejects modernity (at least its non-technological aspects).
>>
>>128025471
America and the West is cucked beyond belief. The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo. Enjoy the ignorance is bliss attitude and hope for a cultural change pal, but until America has a revolution nothing will change and the best we can hope for and surviving the storm that comes with this decline. Where we're going has not drastically changed the last 25 years.

Your political choices in Europe aren't that different either. All politicians in the West are kosher, none are unapologetically nationalist because people have been fed altruistic propaganda for 60 years.

Nations pre 1800s were all Fascist by today's standards. I've given up on any notion of the "rise of a meme nazi army" we're spiraling towards a reset at this rate, and the natural order is fascism once the reset has happened.

This is just realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses. Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now. There was no revolution in America after this betrayal, the last place in the world where citizens are still armed.

It's time to turtle up and weight for the inevitable financial collapse or when we reach peak oil.
>>
File: pizza2.png (834KB, 2470x1997px) Image search: [Google]
pizza2.png
834KB, 2470x1997px
>>
>>128026111
>Le based Alt-right cultural war m8 xdxd

If you could remove your Jewish overlords tomorrow that would be dandy, but I think we all know that stands no chance in happening. Until the masses come to terms with the JQ (which will never happen) we will slowly but surely decline. World government and dystopian centralization of power is itself a pipe dream which will also lead to collapse. The question is, will you be a content little lamb and vote for another"FUCKING BASTE" candidate like Trump or will you prepare for the future?
>>
>>128025920
>white race
What does that mean? Define "white".
>>
>>128022215
You again
>>
>>128024344
this is a recycled post from the last shitty thread you made, you should be embarrassed. your whiny angst is pathetic
>>
>>128026757
You the schizo, or the one that liked these kinds of threads?
>>
>>128026762
It stays true.
>>
File: Skandinaviska halvön (1596).jpg (3MB, 3700x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Skandinaviska halvön (1596).jpg
3MB, 3700x2700px
I do agree that things are very, very bad. But I think that if the SHTF for real people, at least here in Sweden will die off pretty quickly. Especially in the cities, since not even the military have food supplies. On-demand society will die off in 6-12 months, at most. Thus, those with some survival skills (and guns) have plenty of natural resources such as wild game, fish and a lot of forest - which is quit old for the most and regrowing in a faster pace than it is taken down - with edible plants and a lot of fresh water at their disposal. Life won't be easy, and there will be starvation, but the strong ones are going to prevail.
>>
>>128027109
This is the ideal outcome.
>>
File: 1493236083666.png (721KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
1493236083666.png
721KB, 600x727px
>>128022215
>>128022388
>>128022496
>>128022544
>>128022669
>>128022758
>>128022847
Do you get a boner out of all this cucked whining?

Nobody has said any of this is going to be easy. Enemies and traitors are in overwhelming numbers. But keep in mind that our message carries much more strength than theirs. Our message promotes virtue and living for the future, their message promotes being docile and complacent with living in the present.

I personally have NEVER in my life cared about being on the winning side, only on the side of the most fundamental truth.

We will lose some countries to the enemy. South Africa whites will become a past, Germany, Sweden, UK and France will face some communist dictatorship with multicultural hellhole. But there will be enclaves and pockets of resistance that will manage to at least claim one major territory which will be our staging ground to fight back.

Remember always who are you fighting for, not who are you fighting against.
>>
File: SSkaliert.jpg (276KB, 669x1001px) Image search: [Google]
SSkaliert.jpg
276KB, 669x1001px
>>128026876
I posted yesterday with a long reply and a cool picture of an SS Mann

I read all of your text and agree with a lot

Have you read Linkola?
>>
>>128027229
You're in the middle of the future warzone bud. I'm not saying give up, I'm saying think strategically and stop playing the Jews Kosher election games.
>>
>>128027226
It sure is. I don't even want to know have things will turn out down on the crowded continent and the U.S.
>>
>>128027298
Not yet, may very well if its worth a read.
>>
>>128027579
America is going to be ground zero in all scenarios. Being the tallest tower means it will crash down the hardest.
>>
>>128026325
>America and the West is cucked beyond belief. The JQ is still a taboo everywhere and will remain a taboo.
Getting a critical mass of Boomers redpilled on the JQ is difficult but not impossible, and already in the works. See: Chuck Woolery.
> Enjoy the ignorance is bliss attitude and hope for a cultural change pal,
We're not hoping for one, we're making one as we speak. We're already populating Cascadia. We're pushing for the arming of the Vendee. We've given legitimacy to Southern Nationalist movements. We've memes California secession into something positive for California. We've put forward ever-more radical (albeit still cucky) candidates worldwide.
> until America has a revolution nothing will change and the best we can hope for and surviving the storm that comes with this decline. Where we're going has not drastically changed the last 25 years.
It's simple: we're going off a cliff, and we are opening people's eyes to that inevitability.
>Your political choices in Europe aren't that different either. All politicians in the West are kosher, none are unapologetically nationalist because people have been fed altruistic propaganda for 60 years.
Long process. Trump is better than Bush. Kobach will be better than Trump. Using an above-ground prong, we're aiming for a position where the Vandal Brothers will be mayors or governors, and using the below-ground prong we're aiming for a position where the Pacific Northwest will be a free White territory and invaders will be kicked out of Europe.
>Nations pre 1800s were all Fascist by today's standards. I've given up on any notion of the "rise of a meme nazi army" we're spiraling towards a reset at this rate, and the natural order is fascism once the reset has happened.
You're conflating several different things. Some of us want monarchical systems that indeed preceded Fascism. Others want to combine a "meme army" above ground with actions that will reshuffle or even knock down the state below-ground.
>>
>>128022215
>South Africa
Assuming this isn't a proxxy, what's life like over there?
>>
>>128027229
>We will lose some countries to the enemy. South Africa whites will become a past, Germany, Sweden, UK and France will face some communist dictatorship with multicultural hellhole.

This implies that we will endure that long. I don't think so.
>>
Nice pasta you got there you fucking nigger
>>
>>128028149
You scared Hans?
>>
>>128027793
I think America will be the centre peice of the collapse, but not the first. I think it will probably be triggered in some European city, not neccasarily a major one but a decent sized one. Of course it depends on the scenario, I`m imaging something of a Arab Spring but just with a different demographic and more opposition from everyone. Maybe not a complete societal collapse but a major shake up, kind of like a cold war as powers try to intervene within major riots.
Germany is where I`d put my bet, constantly hounded by their past, silenced and then forced to put up with rapes they rise up a little bit and America gets going as does Britain and France.
>>
>>128028038
>Boomers the most bluepilled generation that have caused the tidelwave of degeneracy, being redpilled on the JQ

Laughable.

>We're making one as we speak

Le Pen lost, Germany will be led by Schulz, Trump is a good goy and the majority of "le based alt rigth xdxd" is now what that PJW faggot would call "alt-lite. But at least they have FUCKING BASTE black Trump supporters amirite??

If Trumps betrayal and overall the past events in the last 20 years haven't caused mass revolt, you have effectively been pacified. Don't get me wrong, I still hope you will have the revolution, an armed one, not a "le based cultural xdxd" one, but its looking very unlikely. "Meme magic" isn't going to help you here.
>>
>>128026325
>This is just realizing elections and political movements is just bread and circuses. Whoopdy doo, we elected Trump. Turns out he works for the Deep State now.
Everybody who isn't rabble knew in the primaries that Trump was an agent of Poz and ZOG. The point of Trump was to unparalyze several gears that were previously locked so the Neoliberal coalition could operate: the JBSers, the Hoppean Libertarians, the Fascists, the Royalists, the Separatists and Secessionists, etc.
>It's time to turtle up and weight for the inevitable financial collapse or when we reach peak oil.
A Collapsitarian. How original. TPTB would rather wait for us to become a minority to continue. They know better than to let things collapse outright, but will continue with eternal patchnotes.
>>
File: 1486617983680.jpg (646KB, 1791x1815px) Image search: [Google]
1486617983680.jpg
646KB, 1791x1815px
>>128027509
Nah, western europe might be, eastern europe will only be hard hit if Russia enters the future civil conflict in some way.

I think elections shouldn't be given up on, if conservative candidates get victories, it buys as more time for redpilling the masses, time we badly need. Of course I know we can't save the west pre-collapse, but now is the best time for redpilling.

Also, don't underestimate the power of few very dedicated core people. Don't forget that Hitler won in a Weimar's republic that was filled to brim with commie scum and degenerates.

Either way, I am sorry I was being rude, I didn't read past your first few posts before. I wish you strength and carry on over there at SA. I have familiarized myself with the SA situation, and I wish I could do something to help you guys and raise awareness.
>>
File: IMG_7526.jpg (288KB, 711x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7526.jpg
288KB, 711x502px
This webpage will present a huge amount of evidence to prove that Jews are working towards eradicating the white (EUROPEAN) race, which is white genocide, via mass immigration and race mixing dysgenics:

http://muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

http://www.judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

Wanna hear about this supremacist megalomania from Jews themselves?

Orthodox IsraeliJews: Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves
https://youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

What Happens When Jews Can Freely Rule?
https://youtu.be/E0LpQrJDgsw

Saying something is 'anti-Semitic' scarcely ever means that it is untrue.

You have the right to know and speak Truth.

Learn about the Kalergi and Oded Yinon plans, and spread the Word.

And never assume evil can not be vanquished.
>>
>>128028090
Rich and middle class whites in gated communities. Whites on farms getting murdered. Cape Town is the first major city that will run out of water. Zuma has sold the country to 3 indian brothers.

Meanwhile I'm here in my comfy Karoo farm tending to my sheep far away from niggers and land claims.
>>
>>128028149
It's no pasta. It's paraphrased from a very interesting conversation I had with an Eastern Euro a while ago. It' sums everything up well. We have accepted the state of the West for the time being.
>>
>>128027229
>UK...Will face some communism dictatorship with multicultural hell hole.
I think its more likely we will balklanise, since the opinions really differ from different areas. The South will most likely fall to the fate you said, I can imagine London being a riot zone and having no go areas (well more of them) because of opposition but they`ll be completely outnumbered. Wales I can see vying for independance, same with Scotland but I can also see more riots in major scottish cities. As for the North of England, I see heavy riots and factions going against each other. It would no doubt be one of the last places to cool off since the amount of Muslims and how intensley located they are really divides people with a majority being anti muslim. The resistance would loose eventually though as the initial momentum would wane and the South regains control.
>>
>>128029343
No worries.

Do realize I'm not saying give up all hope, but do be prepared for the worst since things aren't going that swell. I'm saying do not let your guard down with a false sense of momentum. Always fight as if cornered, prepare for the worst case scenario. In the meantime, yes sure, vote for the most conservative politicians, but don't rely on them.
>>
>>128029388
What about water?

You are doing a great job by the way, even if nupol dissmisses this, you will still (i hate this term) redpill someone. Don't stop.
>>
>>128029343
Russia is hard but Estonia is Europe now and however hard Russia is Europe is much harder.

You are talking about a 150 million people attacking a 600 million union with an economy the size of Europas change money.

They got nukes but so do we, a lot of them also. Its not like Europe is defenseless, not by far. Any military attack on Europe will surely only result in one possible outcome - total destruction.
>>
File: a4180446375_5.jpg (135KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a4180446375_5.jpg
135KB, 700x700px
thread theme

https://youtu.be/OW2vf3Ygp8k
>>
>>128030415
https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/177185/cape-town-residents-limited-to-100-litres-per-person/

Not going too stop anytime soon. It is important we do not fall to a false sense of confidence with these few victories. We must be prepared for the worst and if things do go South I would have done my part in saving a few brothers.
>>
File: 1495561048763.png (2MB, 1800x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1495561048763.png
2MB, 1800x1272px
“Anyone who studies this stuff…the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the political side, the elite, Hollywood, all of it–anyone who goes really deep…finds God, the Bible and Jesus Christ. It’s all about Him. It’s a war on HIM.”

All of this, ALL of it..Is a WAR on CHRIST by the (((Synagogue of Satan)))) :

Because CHRIST is the EMBODIMENT of TRUTH....The LOGOS made FLESH.

For YOU.

https://50shadesofpissedoff.wordpress.com/2016/04/04/how-i-woke-up/

HIS LAMBS BEAT THE WOLFPACKS
THAT IS THE GOSPEL

You can't do it alone.

https://youtu.be/FJ0idQdaxW8 [Embed]

1 John 4:4

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is *HE* that is in you, than he that is in the world.
>>
>>128031240
Kek.

But I was talking about your own fresh water supply, how do you manage that?
>>
File: 1494143582076.png (688KB, 504x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494143582076.png
688KB, 504x750px
>>128030260
It's good to keep a sober mind to the situation indeed. My personal biggest blackpill here in Eastern yurop is that most people around me just laugh when I tell about situation in Germany or Sweden. My own family members have literally laughed and told "Why do you care about them? This islamic terrorism will never happen here, we barely have any muslims" which is very short-sighted view, considering we are in EU under mummy Merkel's rule and everything is possible. Also it fucking pisses me off how many people just generally don't give a damn about politics, although I did manage redpill one of my old friends on mass immigration and he basically agreed with me. Does SA have any white nationalist militant groups yet?

>>128030080
Nice, the big cities will run out of supplies pretty fast if the rural and suburban retards stop supplying them. Even if they do manage to somehow keep feeding themselves and conduct military sweeps on the conservative resistance, the natural landscape, the hills, valleys, rivers etc. will make their job hard, and as we all know, even the biggest western militaries can't compete with skillful, prepared and motivated guerilla partisans. They would quite literally had to resolve for nukes and chemical weapons, and I doubt they'd nuke their own backyard.
>>
>>128031830
I have a dam and some boreholes. Will last me a long time if there isn't any rain.
>>
File: 1495857763810.gif (965KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495857763810.gif
965KB, 480x270px
>>128030820
You are correct, I have no concern that Russia could possibly defeat even 1/2 of Europe without getting BTFO, I was generally talking how Russia could use the moment to seize territory under excuse of "attempt to stabilize the regions to protect russian national interests". Not memeing, baltics will be the first to go once it happens, but if Russians get greedy and want more than just balts, that will be their death sentence, for whatever fashy goys there will emerge to fight the muzzies and ANTIFA scum, they will totally not want to live under vodkanigger regime either.
>>
>>128032220
>white nationalist militia groups

Illegal

We do have private security companies and a disaster prepping group called the Suidlanders.

>inb4 you ask about the AWB

Long defunct and now a honeypot.
>>
>>128032884
Russia has conscription though. Doesn't that play a huge factor? Europe has a large population but its a large civilian population very used to living life easy.
>>
File: na.jpg (352KB, 1920x955px) Image search: [Google]
na.jpg
352KB, 1920x955px
>Those that want to prepare:

Without memeing, I think hastening the decline of it all would make for a better result in the end -- that we may storm our way out of this coming dystopia for the prosperity of our future generations.
>withdraw all money you have in the banks, buy a decent safe to store cash in
>completely withdraw from being a consumer of anything more than basic needs
>satisfy all debts to avoid usury and interest profits for debt-generating super-corporations that inflate/bloat the economy
>chop up ALL credit cards
>move to a remote location, preferably with a family to start (or already started)
>contribute to the local economy by trading goods/working for local businesses, even if it's for chump change -- all to feed your family

Following Varg's advice in one of his more recent videos: REVOLT against the modern world. The suggestions above are also advice from him, and I agree.
>>
>>128032884
If Russia would ever want to stabilize the Baltics i guess they would be in for big suprise, and the surprise being the Baltics, the Karelia and the Ucraine stabilized into Europe if they themselves want to be a part of europe, free will is very important in europa.

What we Europeans always forget is how powerful a united free Europe really is.
>>
>>128033444
Estonia has a conscription too actually. I unfortunately was turned down because I used to be bluepilled and had mental issues, but I regret it now and try my best to make up for it in other ways. Speaking of Russia, they have conscription indeed, and they are patriotic and highly motivated, but the problem is that they are a huge country and they want to avoid war as much as possible since they are afraid of exposing themselves to China.

>>128033068
Suidlanders seem pretty based, I listened few podcasts from Simon Roche talking about SA situation.
>>
People speaking of Sweden as the multicultural hell:
While this is true, if SHTF all the shitskins will be the first to die. No joke. They have zero chance of survival here in the north without the help of modern tech.
>>
>>128035216
>the problem is that they are a huge country
Not really, if speaking about supposed european war, as population is concentrated in western russia.
>>
>>128022215
is the the black pill linked to alcoholism?
>>
>>128035444
Well i dont know where you came from but i guess you are not pro europe are you? russian shill?
>>
>>128035444
The most humane scenario would be a little ice age which limits food production in the Northern Hemisphere. Probably caused by a massive eruption. Your country and fellow Swedes would come first. Non-food producing cities become liabilities. The 3rd world starves.

Other than that, war is the only other option.
>>
File: 1486298232027.jpg (864KB, 1153x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486298232027.jpg
864KB, 1153x1600px
>>128035598
>>128035216
Eh, no more brother wars please. I'd much rather have>>128035762
>>
>>128035111
I am glad you are this optimistic, I can guarantee surely that besides maybe Serbia, Belarus, parts of Ukraine and Moldova, all the rest of eastern europe would definitely side with western european nationalists in any bigger conflicts.

>>128033884
I have an office job and I am way too attatched to cut ties yet, but slowly working towards an end goal of being able to settle in a countryside somewhere here, get a wife and start a family while working from home most of the time.
>>
>>128035598
You have to understand that I personally don't see Russia as some evil villain on grand scale but just an independent player who might act towards the better or the worse. I personally like Putin's approach to Syria conflict a lot with siding Assad.

Most population may be in western russia, but you have siberia for example to defend, large area of natural resources. Also south-russian oil fields.
>>
File: fra.jpg (2MB, 3000x1997px)
fra.jpg
2MB, 3000x1997px
>>128035964
Understandable if you live in a nice community. As long as you have a plan to go somewhere if shtf and you are in good company. In the meantime you should be doing well. Learn some trades, talk with people about this low key, be as independent as possible.

>pic related is Franschhoek, South Africa
>>
>>128022215
FINAL BLACK PILL:
There is no god.
There is no life after death.
All living things are nothing but carbon-based robots and descendants of a single-cellular organism that came to be by accident.
Life has no purpose whatsoever, and all your feelings and goals are nothing but chemicals in your brain.
Jews are the only people in existence who understood this undeniable truth, which is why they rule the world.
>>
>>128037002
Nihilism is the death of society. Please leave.
>>
>>128036596
How is your stance or Russia relevant though? I never accused you of bias or something.

As far as I know, military infrastructure all around the country is good enough to redeploy forces efficiently, at least without total mobilization, moreso in western part. But yeah. These borders are big as shit. Wouldn't want any war, especially living right on the chinese border.
>>
File: NANI.jpg (111KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
NANI.jpg
111KB, 800x804px
>>128037002
>>
>>128037284
Isn't there too little infrastructure to supply an invading force from China in Siberia?
>>
>>128037148
Society is a meme. Meaninglessness is the truth.
We just tell ourselves some bullshit and set imaginary goals to justify our existence.

Take the black pill, realize that life is just a ride of randomness and aimlessness and work to provide better seats for yourself.
Others don't matter.
>>
So what you're saying is that you are generally unhappy with the course history has naturally taken that has led to the state of current affairs. If your solution is hitting the reset switch, what makes you think human nature won't lead us right back to where are now? Won't there just be other people in power that you don't agree with for different, or even the same, reasons?

Sure the world isn't perfect, but implying apocolyptic levels of destruction is somehow the answer is very naive. I pity you, may you some day find peace.
>>
File: ni.png (61KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
ni.png
61KB, 500x458px
>>128037848
>>
>>128036696
That picture looks great. I will heed that advice, seems reasonable. Godspeed!

>>128037284
I am just implying that if shit hits the fan, there will be a threat from multiple fronts to Russia. Even if we assume that China will do nothing and Europe will be held back, there sure are a lot of chechens and other muzzies more than willing to chimp out and drive a little civil war home.

I would love to see Russia remove kebab with europeans instead of some stupid escalation of a new cold war, but I am not familiar with how much more do the russians hate muzzies than they hate the americans.
>>
>>128037464
It's okay, in fact. Siberia is extremely hard to invade and fight in, even the south (altai mountains, endless tundra, extreme weather). Lack of excess infrastructure would mean that if chinks push deep enough, they get stuck and fucked by attrition - and fate of french/german armies in western russia would look like a damn joke compared to what chinks will experience in vast, endless forests of Siberia.
>>
File: worldpopgr.gif (11KB, 402x306px) Image search: [Google]
worldpopgr.gif
11KB, 402x306px
>>128037893
>So what you're saying is that you are generally unhappy with the course history has naturally taken

99% of our history has not been like this. I do not wish for us to suffer under the Dystopian future (inevitable unless we topple the governments) so I'm just saying be prepared, don't rely on politics because its a messy game, and don't just rely on the collapse like a nihilist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>>
>>128038089
Wow, you sure showed me with that cartoon.

No, I, like the rest of the sane humans, crave some meaning and fight for my creed, but this is a black pill thread, so I drank rakija until the truth didn't hurt anymore.

And this is the most logical thing of all, based on all we know.
>>
>>128038326
Good luck friend.
>>
File: 1495893926079.gif (93KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1495893926079.gif
93KB, 500x447px
>>128038534
>based on all we know
>talking about life after death
>>
Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

http://riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/ !!!!!!!!!!!!! !@ $@$!@#
>>
>>128038326
>chechens
Manpower. They aren't numerous and disaster of chechen war was purely because chechens were almost all the time on the defensive; it's always easier to defend than to attack.

>other muzzies
Eh, tatars? They are loyal as we know, but even then they would easily get steamrolled in case of full chimpout - they are but a small part of the country.

And we don't really hate muzzies or americans; In fact, we don't care about them, all that is just propaganda, at most people hate americant govt, not the americans. And we just hate stupid people, and minorities tend do stupid shit - if we hate them, that's because they are retarded.
>>
>>128038821
Have you ever seen a sing;e piece of scientific proof to confirm the existence of a soul?

>inb4 near-death experiences
That is literally DMT in our brains, which our body uses as a neurotransmitter, but the antagonists are the first to stop being secreted, so we hallucinate like we're doing drugs.
>>
File: Simon with fedora.png (17KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
Simon with fedora.png
17KB, 650x700px
>>128022215
Black pill discord?
>>
>>128038433
You are correct. For 99% of human history people lived in complete misery working the land, tending to animals, and literally dying of diarrhea.

Nothing is stopping you from leaving civilization and living in the forest... Please do, post a thread in a year and let us know how it's going "living" your version of the black pill.
>>
Take the anarchism/ancap (all anarchism is ancap by default anyway) pill, my blackpilled bros. It's everything you want.
>>
>>128039466
>You are correct. For 99% of human history people lived in complete misery working the land, tending to animals, and literally dying of diarrhea.

And our brief period of prosperity is already declining. We are abusing technology to the point that it is reducing the quality of the species. I'm not saying chuck away technology, I'm saying don't abuse it.
>>
File: Sverige2017.jpg (250KB, 1024x828px) Image search: [Google]
Sverige2017.jpg
250KB, 1024x828px
>>128035697
I am very pro european. Och jag är fullblodssvenne min vän ingen jävla ryss eller rysk shill.

>>128035762
Yup.
>>
>>128040046
Rude.
>>
How does one get started with 'black pilling' one self?
>>
>>128040019
Which technologies are we abusing? How do you propose we prevent such abuses in your vision of the ideal society?
>>
>>128040523
See>>128022544
>>
>>128026952
I didn't see the last one, so I'm glad it's here. It saddens me to agree with such gloomy truth.
>>
>>128028983
You mean be destroyed first, or the first real resistance?
>>
>>128022215
>Black Pill Thread

why tho
>>
>>128040161
No offense mate, I just don't want to be accused of something I'm not.
>>
>>128039466
>Nothing is stopping you from leaving civilization and living in the forest... Please do, post a thread in a year and let us know how it's going "living" your version of the black pill.

This is argument ad absurdum. Back then there was nothing better available so you did not have to be the isolated witch living in the forest to live in these times (the witches and general forest rejects also existed back then, and their life sucked).

Certainly the lack of medicine and technology made living harsher. Even though you adjust to a lot of things, the quality of life was worse. But if we don't play this right, we might have equally harsh conditions in the future, too. This would probably be due to the inability to stop contamination of past sins (leaching chemicals, more cancer from radioactive waste,...) and not due to lack of medicine, but it would also hurt.
>>
>>128042543
Fine, I think I figured what you precisely meant now.
>>
>>128030956
I can't read that logo.
>>
>>128042815
Yes this as well.
>>
>>128035444
I remember hearing that last Winter migrants were freezing to death. Should have stayed where there is no measurable winter. Suckers.
>>
File: image.jpg (602KB, 3270x2006px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
602KB, 3270x2006px
>>128022215
Dead comfy thread OP.
I'm glad other people share my thoughts on where humanity is headed for. A good thing to do is look at the most positive aspects of it; there are plenty of things I won't miss when our society falls.
>>
>>128022215
Now this is my kind of thread.

Just like Rome right before the fall had a one last flicker of hope, so do we right now.
We will eventually fail, as history makes a full cycle again. It is set in stone.
But that doesn't mean that everyone should just like down and die, no.
When we go, the entire world will follow, (((them))) included.

THIS is the final "redpill"
Welcome to the REAL world, and try to enjoy it while it lasts, because time is running out fast.
>>
File: 1486298497973.jpg (202KB, 1011x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486298497973.jpg
202KB, 1011x1024px
>>128044439
Indeed. While I do use my computer like now, I try not to make it part of who I am am. We are constantly stimulated by technology. This itself is also unnatural since we used to be able to just sit for hours and reflect, a form of "meditation" I suppose, but its nice to do it. I have a garden I go sit in during the late afternoon and just gaze out on the nearby mountains. I don't think about anything in particular, I let my mind wander. Really healthy and fulfilling.

The vast majority of things that modern society has brought is inherently bad. The only "good" things it has brought are directly or indirectly related with making life painstakingly easy and almost meaningless or just increasing world population to insane levels. The kikes would have us be dependent on them soon; once post industrial society hits and we become unproductive slaves to the state for our monthly food ration.
>>
File: nam.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nam.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>128045542
We are lucky to be living in this very interesting time period. Some are quite sad they aren't living at the height of the West's prosperity ("wow man I wish I was born in like 1910" hur) but we have our own purpose in planning to restart things right, and hopefully this time, during the next cycle, ensure we finally learn from past disasters and touch the stars. This is much more fulfilling than just enjoying the fruits of a brief golden age.
>>
>>128046259
>>128047000
True. A return to a more simple lifestyle would also do a world of good for communities and families. People bond well when they endure hardship together.
>>
>>128029008
wrong. Schulz wont win. Merkel will sadly rule again...
>>
>>128047000
This is what I have been saying all along, atleast we get to witness the very end of an era. Most people in history never get such a chance.

Also you seem to be the most dedicated OP I have seen in a while here, answering to many posts in detail, but that is probably because that this thread is a bit slow.
It's quite interesting to see this in a blackpill thead of all things.
>>
>>128048240
Indeed. While you don't have to go 100% /innawoods/ right now, it's always good to be in a state of relative independence, and in a small closely nit community. It is such values and societal composition that will survive a collapse and reclaim what is left once the dust has settled. Hopefully the kikes will be gone with it, their degenerate little empire burned to ashes.
>>
>>128048423
Slow or quick death is still death unfortunately anon.
>>
The globalists have already won once they establish a world goverment and remove all borders the only solution to get out of this cuckery would be a worldwide revolution
>>
>>128022215
bump because I'm tired of jewmans going "we conquered europe without firing a shot lul" and "LE DRUMPF CLIMATE CHANGE REEE" so this is a nice change
>>
>>128048988
checked
>>
>>128051040
Yes I agree, but revolution is becoming ever more unlikely. The globalist dream itself however is also unstable, if its even achieved it will quickly collapse. That is a looong and painful reset though, hopefully a mercy like some sort of disaster will cause a quick reset.
>>
>>128026624
Define the color blue. Does blue exist?
>>
>>128049103
I know. But death awaits everything.
>>
>tfw live in australia
>no gun laws
>police state
>food is difficult to stockpile

Is it worth moving to Europe or America before shit hits the fan?
>>
>>128052301
Except stockpiling its the same in europe. Or at least germany
>>
>>128052201
When you die, all the effects of your actions don't suddenly disappear. What we do on earth lives forever and affects everything in the future, no matter how small.
>>
>>128043069
nuclearhammer its in the fucking video title
>>
>>128052608
Sure. I meant it more in a way how Spengler has seen the world. That every culture dies. And even if parts of the culture get adopted by later coming cultures, they wont be the same.
>>
File: pena-2.jpg (144KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pena-2.jpg
144KB, 960x540px
>>128027298
>>
>>128022215
>The (((Alt-right))) wants to "preserve western civilization". Think for a moment, what does that even mean? It means enlightenment values, aka exactly what the Jews want.
Nigga what are you talking about, you're talking about the Alt-Lite, the Alt-Right in general are mostly just a newer generation of White Nationalists and WN's dont give a fuck about enlightenment values.

The Alt-Lite are mostly just anti-SJW and anti-Islam Civic "Nationalists". If you can't tell the difference by now you're basically just a ignorant fuckhead.
>>
File: dontworry.jpg (27KB, 623x346px) Image search: [Google]
dontworry.jpg
27KB, 623x346px
Dont worry guys
>>
File: family.jpg (137KB, 1280x598px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
137KB, 1280x598px
>>128052819
Genes live forever though. You'd want to do everything possible with your actions to ensure it lasts. If even one of your past ancestors fucked up it would be a dead end. Hence why preparing for the collapse is the best you can do right now.
>>
File: alt.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
alt.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>128052978
>>
>>128026624
i means anyone who evolved this side of the Volga river and above the Mediterranean you know what it is you cunt
>>
>>128022669
Exactly
>>
>>128053123
And thats what depresses me the most. That there is no woman with which i could give my genes to the next generation.
>>
>>128053412
Go to church anon.
>>
>>128029366
.... Yeah, yeah, that's all great but the filthy mongrel Khazars have merely stolen the title of Israel from the European peoples. The nation of Israel, the 12 Lost Tribes, that yogi known as Jesus, etc have nothing to do with the fraudelent State created in thr Middle East nor the corrupted mongrelized Khazars who made it their nest. Talmudism for whites doesn't even sound that bad when you get the roles right, call me an edgelord if you want. I'm referencing the When Jews Can Freely Rule vid here.

Then you have even more fucked up Khazars like the sect Kushner belongs to who have made it their duty to propogate as much sin as possible, to quicken the end of the world and return of their messiah or whatever. Too bad that's complete bullshit as well.
>>
>>128053530
But christianity is not european.
>>
>>128030080
>you will live to see war of the roses 2
>>
>>128054102
Arabic numerals are not European.
>>
File: Jesus 2.0.jpg (307KB, 510x658px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus 2.0.jpg
307KB, 510x658px
>>128031642
>2017
>worshipping a crucified jewish hippie
>>
File: 1467729898185.jpg (100KB, 540x748px) Image search: [Google]
1467729898185.jpg
100KB, 540x748px
I have been preparing for this for the past two years and I must say it is quite fulfilling like SA anon stated. I learned how to grow fruit and vegetables, weld, work on vehicles of all sorts and hunt.

My wife and I are saving to buy acres of land in a rural area and become as independent as possible in our current society. I don't think the goal should be becoming a bitter hermit, but be as self sufficient as possible and detached from (((their))) manufactured civilization.
>>
File: Black Man.jpg (21KB, 310x260px) Image search: [Google]
Black Man.jpg
21KB, 310x260px
I'm not a Nazi but the Second Wave of Life must begin

Whites must be purified from this fucking planet, and as the natural process of things, Blacks and Browns will rule the world.

The Northern Hemisphere must be destroyed.

Fucking White People, and Fuck Jews
>>
File: Dc27f3p.jpg (69KB, 740x333px) Image search: [Google]
Dc27f3p.jpg
69KB, 740x333px
>>128054756
Exactly anon. Just enough to be ready.
>>
>>128053258
>memepic.jpg
Wow, I truly am BTFO, how will I recover from this. I'm better off just killing myself right now.

Neck yourself u fucking retard, if you are too autistic to understand the basic difference between Civic Nationalism and Ethnic/Racial Nationalism then none of your long-winded retarded arguments have any meaning.

>>128054620
They're Indian, not Arab
>implying an Arab would ever invent something besides creative ways of blowing themselves up
>>
>>128022544
Donald Trump is literally Robin Hood
>>
>>128055078
The problem is you relying on a political movement. Sure, keep voting for kosher conservatives, but it won't last until you decide to pick up the rifle. No? Then retreat and wait out the coming storm.
>>
>>128026400
What's the pill for people who start becoming redpilled but realize what will happen down all other paths and kind of just float instead of truly going down any path? The glass pill?
>>
>>128053412
>Romans 8: 24,25

Be patient germanon, do something to change your life.
>>
>>128055499
It's called being a lukewarm pussy
>>
>>128055728
That works too
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg (44KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg
44KB, 375x375px
that's such hyperbole. Things aren't that bad, and even after the fall of Rome, "Western Civilisation" as we know it carried the spirit of Rome with it. If history is cyclical as the traditionalists believe then the traditionalists have nothing to be pessimistic about. If we are indeed in the lowest age, then things can only get better from here. If things in this century will be as bad as you think, then this is the century for optimism since things cannot get any worse. The time for pessimism is when the society is at its cultural and political height.

If Rome is a part of Western Civilisation, then the fall of Rome was not the fall of Western Civilisation, which continued into the Catholic Church etc. It follows that the fall of the Catholic church and the death of post-Christian liberal modernity is not necessarily the end of Western Civilisation. If you think that the death of modernity means the death of Western Civ as many of the alt-lite do, then you have to exclude the classical world from Western Civ, which means that there is a pre-Westernciv society which rivals our own. If Western civ fell, there is no determined force preventing a post-christian civilisation, similar to the pre-Christian, from replacing Western Civ, and taking Europe to new and greater forms of Glory. The West did this w.r.t Rome over the past millennium.

Just because liberal-christian society is dead doesn't mean Western Civ is dead. I think that Nietzscheanism, and a return to the aesthetics and morality of the classical world. All of this talk about rejecting the modern world is nonsense, we are in modernity, and we have had the modern world taken away from us. Of course, we could simply be in a protracted "Black Death" Era which will be followed by a new-Renaissance...

See Vid Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
>>
>>128056296
>working this hard typing shit to schizophrenic rural methheads

You're a bit nutty too.
>>
>>128053530
I left the church this year. They are completely insane here in germany.
>>
>>128055421
>until you decide to pick up the rifle. No? Then retreat and wait out the coming storm.
And you just become another fringe group just like all the White Nationalist groups before 2010. Leftists are running scared because they think the Alt-Right has taken over Republican Party and even though that isn't really the case it's a good trend that should be encouraged. Involve yourself in politics, insert our ideas and values in you talking points. Mainstream our politics instead of allowing us to be some loonies on the fringes of society and if a civil war happens then you'll have a whole lot more people fighting on your side as well as greater opportunities to co-opt the right-wingers.

Anyway I gotta go sleep now, enjoy choking yourself with black pills.
>>
>>128056296
i don't honestly think the europe will fall thanks to the internet especially if they keep filtering facebook and twitter an alternative will appear and take there place.its the last bit of hope i have atleast

as for western Europe, Christianity killed the roman empire by making those in power lose there grasp. islam is the new Christianity since the lowest of the low are finding a home there Christianity is losing its grasp on Europe however thanks to the internet islam is still demonized .
>>
>>128056296
>Rome is a part of Western Civilisation
it's not, traditionally speaking
western civilization begins basically with the Carolingian renaissance and the schism of christianity with the formation of a western church

and the death of a civilization is not always a smooth thing
while westerners can indeed find a strong link with the civilization that preceded them, the same can't be said for the mesoamerican civilization for instance
>>
>>128057130
Not all churches are the same.
>>
>>128022215
You're right that we're the result of dysgenics. I don't remember which one but an english economist already noted in the XVIII century that poor people had more children than rich people. This dysgenic effect accelerated after WWI when birth rates dropped a lot in western countries, many even had subreplacement fertilities during the twenties last century. In Germany and the UK around 20-25% of women in 1960 didn't have children, and you don't need to be a genious to realise those were the most intelligent of the bunch, and nowadays the situation is much worse. Our generation is basically the dumbest of the dumbest of dumbest and like this for many generations. On top of that (((they))) have started to import low iq shitskins and promote miscegenation to speed up the process.
We really need an apocalyptic scenario which wipes out at least half the population of western countries so all the human garbage dies and we can continue with the forward evolution of our species.
>>
>>128057609
Unfortunate but true.
>>
>>128022215
Politicians don't matter, they are windvanes. The elites are who matter. Look at the way that the Mercers rode the tiger last year.

Trump represents the possible emergence of an elite that is a potential rival to the Establishment. Of course Jews have glommed on to him immediately (Kushner, Anton, Mercers).

But the fact remains that a rival elite is possible. This makes neoliberals and neocons (the hegemonic global elite) insane with rage and fear.

Luxuriate in their fear.
>>
>>128024259
Fuck off Jew, this was a great series of posts. Unironically really makes you think.
>>
File: 1495348606161.jpg (97KB, 352x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495348606161.jpg
97KB, 352x259px
>WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
its easy to be negative. Tell people what they CAN do, not what they can't.
>>
>>128052301
Come to Pennsylvania my Aussie friend, Pittsburgh is now a meme city. The RAISE act and other immigration bills replacing the Hart-Celler act will be more beneficial to white immigrants.
>>
>>128059176
See>>128022544
And the next 3 posts
>>
>>128053258
>GenZ is based

And you fuckers thought I was lying.
>>
>>128022215
>It is now liberal to want to improve the average quality of life for humanity

This thread makes me despair. Our civilization has been always for the improvement of humanity, but now that's seen as weak?

Our species is fucking finished if you believe this bullshit.
>>
>>128059859
See>>128022496
And the posts that follow.
>>
File: 170px-Unabomber-sketch.png (24KB, 170x226px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Unabomber-sketch.png
24KB, 170x226px
>yfw you realized industrial civilization was a mistake
>>
>>128022215
>Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I honestly don't see any other solution. It's either that or fight, and nobody is going to do any fighting because everyone is worried only about themselves.
>>
>>128022669

kinda unrelated, but whats the name of this statue? I know it was made by Arno Breker
>>
>>128052792
Yeah, I could read that, I'm just saying the logo is shit.
>>
>>128060112
Exactly. People are not realizing just how screwed over they are in America (perhaps the only place where an armed revolution would be) successful) so the only hope is a quick reset.
>>
>>128054870
Good luck running anything without running it into the ground you troglodyte in a costume.
>>
>>128059971
kek
>>
>>128022847
You're a straw nihilist, basically nothing matters and you think bringing destruction and death will save people.
>>
>>128061674
I would rather not want destruction and death, but so many people do not deserve to live and are anyway dying slow deaths themselves. Suicide rates have skyrocket, life grows meaningless for many in the cities. Soon those living in post industrial society will just be receiving their monthly ration to "live". What is society when it has no purpose and is ruled by greedy kikes? Bring the rotten structure crashing down by the gun or just let it collapse in on itself. In the meantime, rediscover your true nature, not that of an ant, but as survivor.
>>
File: 1496195955657.png (134KB, 485x413px) Image search: [Google]
1496195955657.png
134KB, 485x413px
>>128022215
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism
Iron Pill + Bread Pill.
Eat shit OP, defeatist shit stain.
>>
File: BareBear.jpg (103KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
BareBear.jpg
103KB, 570x558px
Wolves survive in the wilderness.
House dogs live in the house and grow fat. If they are forced to live in the wild, they die.

Before you destroy everything, first make sure you are a wolf and not a stray dog.
>>
>>128062211
You clearly did not read the OP posts.
>>
>>128062225
Agreed.
>>
>>128062335
Ok Gotcha, but this is more BlackPill + IronPill t.bh.
Also what do you think about speeding up the inevitable rather than hold unto the nothingness of the modern world?
> aiming to identify, deepen, and radicalise the forces of deterritorialisation with a view to overcoming the countervailing tendencies that suppress the possibility of far-reaching social transformation.
Video very related
>>
>>128062225
Nah I'm good with my warm family and house.
>>
>>128054870

>People who never invented the wheel in 100,000 years of the easiest life humans ever experienced

>Ruling the world

Here's what will happen to you, Nigger

>Killed by nigger warlord

>Dead from starvation

>Dead from disease.

These are your only destinies just as they were the only destinies of all blacks throughout the entirety of subsaharan Africa archeology.
>>
>>128022215
Hello everyone i am new here
need help understanding what this is all about would anybody be willing to post links for me to read up on whats going on
>>
>>128022215
The future is not already determined. We make it everyday. That's why the black bill is so dangerous...

>it can make us stop working to fix things.

Thus you should reject the black pill and work on. It will increase the chance of a good White future.
>>
>>128062782
See>>128033884

You can accelerate it in very subtle ways and overall its a mercy rather than drawing out the inevitable.
>>
>>128062782
Honestly that's pretty brave of her. Judging by the look of that dude, there's a potential threat level in that scenario.
>>
>>128063340
Just read the first few posts.
>>
File: 1484527586003.jpg (128KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
1484527586003.jpg
128KB, 500x706px
>>128022215

This is my first time reading about blackpills, I think I've finally found what I was looking for.

If the South African anon is reading I wanted to knwo your opinion on computers in this whole scenario you're laying out, as I am a big IT and Cyber Security enthusiast and like to have huge collections of data (games, books, images, porn).

Should I keep storing important and historical things and keep developing any computer knowledge or should I give up on those things and get my ass ready for the Big crash like what >>128062225 says?
>>
>>128063520
what is this big cataclysmic event everyone is talking about
>>
>>128063375
See>>128022388
And the posts that follow. The black pill is not the "defeatist pill" (like the weak spined will have you believe), it merely outlines the scale of the struggle so we realize where our energy is best spent. Doing nothing but playing the kike game's of kosher elections will not solve anything. Sure, it will prolong our time, but it won't solve the problem. There are 2 solutions; force the kikes off our backs, or just prepare for when they collapse in on themselves as their goal is itself an unstable pipe dream guided by nothing but greed.
>>
>>128028038
I never understood why people thought Trump was our solution. I always saw him as the beginning.
>>
>>128063774
It's hypothetical. Any event that would destroy cities. Be it a little ice age, nukes, financial collapse and the chaos that follows ect.
>>
File: 1495905951973.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495905951973.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>128022215
hit parliaments and congress when they in session for a peaceful protest and boom wipe out the guns storm in and end em.
>>
>>128063638

More importantly, how can our computers and HDs help?

Is it going to be a situation like Asimov's Foundation series where we must preserve our most important data in order to "revive" ourselvses or will they be just communication tools between survivors?
>>
File: 1495701401790.png (701KB, 840x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1495701401790.png
701KB, 840x1114px
Please explain to me how any of these scenarios you guys talk about could ever occur?

Step out of your basement, and look around, people are conformist, lazy, mindless, focused only on their boring jobs and mainstream entertainment, plus tattoos and porn.

They're not waking up, guys. You're not waking them up.
A black pill scenario will never happen, because globalists will slowly conform everyone in the world, until everyone's a slave of theirs. If social democracy became a prevalent system in western world, how is a central globalist socialist state not going to happen? Road to slavery is coming to an end, we're at an end. No catastrophe, just mindless step into the darkness, where mind and thinking die and are replaced by blind consumerism and pointless, meaningless existence.

You can't help it, it's already happening. There will be no wars, no riots, just slow descend into madness that people like you can already sense among people when you go out and talk to anyone outside /pol/, or at least I do. Blind conformity and completely boring and retarded conversations, a real anti-intellectual atmosphere.

So please, just answer, me HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN; OUTSIDE OF UTTER FUCKING WORLD WIDE SLAVERY????

ITS MAKING ME MAD GUYS WHY IS EVERYONE SO BLIND FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKKKK

pic related, its how i feel i look like when i open my mouth in company of normies
>>
>>128064127
oh my Apologies for my ignorance thanks for the explanation m8
>>
>>128054870
>Nigger Leaf
>>
>>128063638
Of course you should.

I'm not anti-tech, I'm anti-automation and urban living. Cities as we know them today have only been around since the mid 19th century, when cities reaching hundreds of thousands of inhabitants really started to become common.

We should grow our own food, not rely on other food producers. Over specialization creates a society without purpose.
>>
>>128063915
I have always associated "the black pill" with being defeatist and I don't think I'm the only one. Anyways, I do agree with what you're saying.

Maybe "dark red pill" is a better word. Although it doesn't sound as good.
>>
>>128064335
Britains not that bad
>ignore the biased BBC audience
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496356006294.webm
>>
>>128064335
Yes I agree, there will be no mass awakening. most likely. Society will collapse in on itself in the future, that's why I'm not living in the hotzones of where this will occur. Once the dust has settled the countryside will inherit what's left of the ashes of the Jewish International Empire.
>>
File: 1495837018920.png (870KB, 2662x2177px) Image search: [Google]
1495837018920.png
870KB, 2662x2177px
>>128063500
Footage comes from here
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9f4Td7h9ek
>>128033884
>>withdraw all money you have in the banks, buy a decent safe to store cash in
Why store cash that isn't worth a damn? If it all goes to shit you think the dollar is gonna be worth anything?
>completely withdraw from being a consumer of anything more than basic needs
Agreed, you can buy toys though such as weaponry, equipment and what not.
>satisfy all debts to avoid usury and interest profits for debt-generating super-corporations that inflate/bloat the economy
Why? I mean pay your debt but literally who gives a shit, people know they'll never own the shit they buy but no one cares since everyone knows this shit ain't gonna last.
>chop up ALL credit cards
Same as above
>move to a remote location, preferably with a family to start (or already started)
Sounds good
>contribute to the local economy by trading goods/working for local businesses, even if it's for chump change -- all to feed your family
Sounds good
>>
>>128065007
Also buy some gold since cash in not a long-term store of wealth. Debt is the modern way of selling yourself into economic slavery. Absolute madness.
>>
>>128025894
I might be starting a compound in Oklahoma. Keep on pol for an announcement.
>>
File: 1436647522175.jpg (71KB, 599x454px) Image search: [Google]
1436647522175.jpg
71KB, 599x454px
>>128064335
well that is a black pill of sorts, a slow decline into nothingness

but still, keep in mind that whoever runs shit is still human and the control they have is based on very delicate equilibrium of things, the system is anything but stable
>>
>>128064539

Also, I do not think that the media likes the black pill

https://heatst.com/tech/inside-the-black-pill-the-webs-worst-ideology/

Here's the pastebin of the article, if you don't want to visit the actual webpage or if your connection might not be as good.

https://pastebin.com/VKtZqa9h
>>
>>128065740
Thanks.
>>
I mean why not just taking over?
>>
>>128022215
This is some pathetic shilling.

sage
>>
>>128066334
Waiting for the Americans to do it since they're still armed, they seem content however, so we're fucked until the kikes tank in on themselves when they try to install dystopia or when mother nature tries to have a say.
>>
>>128066497
Read all the OP posts.
>>
OP, reading carefully all of your posts, I conclude that your main point is that the time for arguments is long passed and no political solution to the current decline is possible and never has been, is that right?
>>
>>128065929
I would also be very happy if you know any websites/groups/podcasts/youtuber that are not idiots and share the blackpill ideas

(Here is my data collection nerdyness happening again :/ )
>>
>>128059971
I've seen him dozens of times here, yet nobody has ever mentioned, how redpilled he really was.
Can anyone give a quick rundown or maybe has a picture with quotes or stories about him like the ones with Bobby Fischer?
>>
>>128054870
Have you ever known white people to lose a fight to brown and blacks? Good luck with trying to fuck with us in an armed engagement! See ya really soon.
>>
>>128067051
Yes, very much so.

Rifle or survival knife now anon.
>>
>>128055078
>They're Indian, not Arab
Point is they were invented by non-whites.
>>
>>128067063
Eh, I don't follow websites I just have very long chats with various people.
>>
>>128031642
Logos is fine but I don't like these analogies. If God made wolves, who are you use their image as a slur?
>>
>>128067843
>inb4 indo aryan
>>
>>128067748
Man, I used to think that I'm the only one who thinks that way.
Everyone's so optimistic and keeps thinking that le god emperor and all the european neocon (((anti-muslim))) politicians are the last true wave of saviors of white race or at least the ideals of western culture. They can't be this fucking stupid and naive, can they? The niggers are imported, the low IQ nigglets are born throught the west, the deportation is unlikely and inhumane according the likes of styxhexenhammer, the white people are harassed, brainwashed and tricked into hating and betraying each other. I ask myself- HOW in the flying fuck is electing an anti muslim good goy will fix all of this in long term? How is redpilling these retarded gullible normes going to fix this? It's way too late, the process is inevitable to the point that the kikes themselves brag about us becoming the gray goo of retardation.
>>
>>128025102
There is no "Alt-right" in any readily definable or structured sense. The term Alt-right is an epithet, not a movement or a group of people.

>Gavin McInnes
A social media agitator
>Milo Yiannopoulos
Soon to be founder of his own media company built upon social media agitation
>Alex Jones
Infotainment tycoon with an established working model of a media company founded upon the basis of social media agitation
>Richard Spencer
A social media agitator
>PJW
A social media agitator

All of the above are in the new media business of stirring up controversy to generate advertising or subscription revenue. Their game is to defy the bureaucratic status quo in favour of viral populist reactionism whereby they profit from the attention and influence that their media generates among centrists and in the corporate world.

>Donald Trump
An American businessman and patriot who believes in the American way of live and understands that the essence of a good deal is ensuring that both parties profit. In a sense he is pioneering a political and economic method that could curtail or even end exploitative capitalism as we know it.

Welcome to the beginning of the post-postmodern socio/economic enlightenment
>>
>>128026624
european, done

and not "european"
>>
>>128068059
Whites: North of Mediterranean, right side of Volga.

Non-whites invented the number system which propelled the enlightenment era. We should return to Roman numerals.
>>
>>128068502
Indeed. I have to laugh at these people who believe anything can be done through processes like elections when the other side is entirely opposed to you. It's us vs them. I still hope for "le ebin day of the rope xdxd" if something happens that causes it, but until then it seems my odds and my descendants odds are better to just retreat to the countryside and wait until the kike empire collapses from within, being inherently unstable as it is.
>>
>>128052301
Come to America if you are the following:
>white (not a kike)
>right or far-right (in the American sense, not the (((European))) sense where believing that gun bans or providing gibs to felons or spending more money on prisons or not allowing restrictions on the ownership of any forms of weaponry beyond an age limit or etc are "far-right" ideas)
>Christian and oppose the existence and/or proselytizing of anything else in your country and reflect that in your voting. No fedora-tippers or jihadists
>straight and oppose the notion of any other sexuality existing beyond the perceptions of those with mental diseases

If you are anything else then stay away.
>>
>>128069270
You're safe there, anon? People here unironically predict real genocide against you in following months and your nigger political prostitutes seem to like this idea.

> It's us vs them
Fucking this. When King Nigger won the elections twice, were the neo nazi chimpouts, burnt cars and massive protests against him? No, the commies, antifas, libtards and non-whites tend to chimp out at any given moment. If you wish for prosperity - how are you going to achieve it with these scumbags? At best it's extremely unstable process that can't be ruined by a (((coincidental assassination))) of the President or any other major political figure and the hell breaks loose. It's obviously that as long as the cancerous enlightenment ideals with equality being the worst are propagated non stop and poured onto the whites, the decline is unstoppable. How can one fix it with all these gullible morons, who are so eager to gobble up this kike propaganda? Just red pilling is not enough, the kikes will push even harder to expand their empire. I sincerely stopped believing in any kind of political solution after the kike expansionist wars in the middle east, now it's more and more obvious that violence is the answer to this madness. Down with egalitard horseshit.
>>
>>128069270
Wait a minute, I do live in a countryside, does that mean I could just live the rest of my life here?
>>
>>128067420

>What is Rhodesia?

I don't disagree with you. In a straight fight we would win against 20:1 odds. But don't forget the blacks would be backed, supplied and advised by the Kikes. The people who own the very definition of money.

You would need to cut the head off that snake before you could deal with the body.
>>
>>128022215
>Essentially we actually need a cataclysmic scenario in order to start over. The apple is rotten to the core and needs to be thrown away.

Not going to diagree with this statement.
>>
>>128059964
Wow, it's more bullshit.

Solar and wind energy are far more than enough to meet our needs as a civilization. I do appreciate the energy density of oil but if OP wasn't such a faggot he'd promote saving oil for potentially its greatest utility: rocket fuel to escape Earth's gravity well.

Not to mention the dumbass makes the assumption we're anywhere close to our universe's technological limits. You know what's one limit we're no where close to reaching quite yet?

A human sized machine capable of environmental adaptation, healing, reproducing, and housing a fully functional sentient intelligence.

He's a nihilistic dumbass whose worldview would have seen our species dead millennia ago. He should be given a Darwin award for posterity.
>>
>>128070580
I'm in the Karoo. No niggers, no land claims, semi arid, with some sheep. No one bothers me. I go to town for minor stuff like coffee and sugar and such but I try to live from my garden and farm mostly.

It won't hurt to vote for the most right wing politician in elections, buys us some time, though to think it will change anything in the long run is misguided.
>>
The question of and american revolt is an interesting one SA anon, I can say from first hand experience that citizen militia groups could go toe-to-toe with the military in a conventional fight in terms of training.
Contrary to what propaganda would have you believe, the soldiers of the armed forces are much more emasculated than you would think, with the vast majority of enlisted troops serving in bullshit non-combat roles. The biggest threat, and also the greatest hope, would come from the infantry.
Most of them are from rural areas and would be likely to join the kind of "south will rise again" war that could save us.

The problem with citizen militias is that they're outgunned by a massive margin. While they could sustain a guerrilla war for a long time and probably have some success.
Without automatic weapons and decent explosives, they won't be able to fight an offensive war.

If Trump repeals the National Firearms Act of 1934, we would stand a fighting chance in a full on revolution. That's the best thing he could do for us.
>>
>>128070632
Definitely. Stay out of the city, build bonds with your small community. They are family.
>>
>>128071477
Will do, we're like disconnected from the rest of the world in a positive way, I could just live with my friends and family, I wouldn't ask for better.
>>
>>128071477
Well, I'm semi-okay, then. While I don't live in the countryside, my father's side of the family does have a nice property in the rural zones. But they have almost the opposite viewpoint of mine and it doesn't help that my country is founded on corruption and robbery...no one is trustworthy in here.
>>
>>128071231
>Solar and wind energy are far more than enough to meet our needs as a civilization

Costs and maintenance.

>Not to mention the dumbass makes the assumption we're anywhere close to our universe's technological limits.

I'm not saying we are. I'm saying we're heading toward a cycle end and that once we relapse in a few centuries or maybe 1000 years we might reach the stars this time, we can only try.

>He's a nihilistic dumbass whose worldview would have seen our species dead millennia ago. He should be given a Darwin award for posterity.

Nihilism is believing technology will solve everything. It has brought pollution, despair, and destruction when abused. You cannot worship something that can be both bad and good, you cannot base morals on "progress" because it can be both bad and good. You are the nihilist seeing value in something so vain.
>>
>>128022215
>Civil war
what if we just get a jewy marxist/communist society? ((they)) would cream themselves if that happened.
>>
>>128071775
Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1496050207162.jpg (3MB, 2048x1631px) Image search: [Google]
1496050207162.jpg
3MB, 2048x1631px
Black Pill music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZMZhszd4N0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw1A8e3tWlM

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. People cannot be told, they need small seeds that can lead to their own investigation work, from which they think THEY have had their own revelation and thought of it themselves. There is blissful ignorance and there is the truth. We Whites who are fully racially awakened, that is, aware of Jewish rule of our lands, have a duty to tell others of our race and convince them of it, no matter how much they insult us or don't wish to hear it.

Everyone's living in a beautiful lie while I found solace in the ugly truth. And I am clinging on to that ugly truth while everyone else is desperately clinging on to a beautiful lie. People like me are looked as villains while we're actually saviors. If someone tells me I'm literally Hitler, so be it. I really don't care anymore, it's a honor. You have no clue what it's like to live around zombies cheering on their own demise while ostracizing you for telling the truth.

Traitors and blind morons everywhere. They have their heads shoved so far up their asses that they don't even realize they're part of the problem. They're indoctrinated and won't even listen if you bring up a viewpoint that challenges the narrative they're used to. It's like talking to a wall or a robot. I realised a majority of mankind is really fucking stupid. Stupidly stupid. Dangerously stupid.

So glad that I don't have any kids, I have no investment in the future of this planet so I really can stop caring about the chaos and hell that is coming. I can lay back and smile knowing that all these traitors will get what they deserve when their own creation turns against them.
>>
>>128071958
It's a start. Least you have somewhere to go.
>>
>>128072390
Thanks, good luck to you as well!
>>
>>128070794
There's still some Greece and Rome under all that pomo, modern, and Christian crap, you know
>>
>>128072455
Well you misinterpret the black pill a bit. Black pill is realizing the full weight of the struggle and standing strong, with no fanciful hopes letting your guard down in a sense. You should have kids, you should try to outlive the disaster.
>>
>>128072455
You are confusing nihilism with the black pill,
check >>128072742
>>
File: medu.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
medu.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>128072455
>Black Pill music
lmao, you guys are a bunch of faggot goths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxFACYVLdm8
>>
>>128073267
Much better
>>
>>128072455
I didn't find solace. i'm horrified. the Rothschilds legacy is something out of a nightmare
>>
File: IMG_0230.jpg (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0230.jpg
129KB, 800x800px
>>128022215

I agree mostly. I've decided to throw away academics for the time being and go into a military career. I've said this recently, but I'm going to Aubagne in a few months to attempt to enlist in the foreign legion. Hopefully, I'll get some decent military training and a network to go into contracting in Africa. When the niggers finally snap and attack the white South Africans, I would like to be there to help you guys. I'm hoping that, in a world devoid of honorable professions and stripped of morality, that will be my "legacy."
>>
>>128074251
Noble man.
>>
>>128071231
>Solar and wind energy are far more than enough to meet our needs as a civilization.
but that's not true. these are good secondary power sources, but they are not powerful enough to replace fossil fuels as a primary power source.

solar depends on daylight and weather, and wind can be intermittent. we could expand solar arrays in deserts, and we could build more wind farms (and build them higher to capture the stronger winds at higher altitudes) but it wouldn't be enough.

hydroelectric has potential, but it depends on building a dam, so that's not enough either.

the only alternative to fossil fuels as a primary source is nuclear power, but people get paranoid and freak out over it.
>>
>>128068502
so much this
>>
>>128074434
I'll sleep now. This was an interesting read. Hope you keep creating these threads, Mr South Africa Anon.
>>
BLACKPILL: Supreme Court is going to strike down Trump's immigration ban.
>>
>>128074926
Good night friend.
>>
>>128075013
Then hang the supreme court or stop complaining.
>>
File: Roman Aquaducts.jpg (4MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Aquaducts.jpg
4MB, 2048x2048px
>>128022215
I hate to agree with you but I have been thinking the same thing.

I used to call myself a Conservative. But what exactly am I trying to conserve? My Church is dead. Vatican II murdered the Catholic Church. While I go to mass at SSPX and say my prayers I know the Catholic Church will never go back to what it once was.

So what else am I trying to conserve? I see the demographics. I am in my late 40's. When I grew up almost ALL my classmates and neighbors were white. The school I went to we had 2 non whites. One was a Japanese girl (who was really sweet) and one was a Mexican boy (who came from money so he was essentially a white guy).

I drove past the school I went to as a kid. I didn't see a single white kid. Everyone I saw was either Indian (from India) or Chinese. This area once was very Conservative and Republican. Now it is very Liberal and Democrat.

So I see the culture is death, the churchians (those who mouth the words but reject Jesus) support death and with very few exceptions the government is death.

Unless a miracle from God I don't see any way around this. We have our last slice of Americana with Trump. Enjoy it my brothers.
>>
>>128075013
NIGGERPILL: if that happened, literally no branch of the government would have the authority to touch immigration.
>>
File: 1496315917547.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496315917547.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
>american schools are just brainwashing depots
>nobody even questions why hitler and napoleon went to war. it's just 'they were after more power'
>nobody even mentions the rothschilds satanic ring of evil and their hold on england and the world
>jew karl marx is required reading in schools now
>teachers and students respond positively to it
>zero mention of the fact that communist regimes killed more than nazi germany did
>nobody has heard of pic related
>now (((they))) are actively tearing apart our society to create a civil war and lead us to accept socialism/marxism/communism

i don't get how i'm supposed to go on. why did i take the black pill
>>
>>128022215
>a fucking South African spouting US-like defeatism
It all comes down to sovereignty in the end. To people. You held out for how long, built fucking nukes and stood almost entirely alone against the whole world pushing before you gave up. You stubborn cunts never would have if there was no place to go, and there won't be the same worldwide response when everyone's suffering the same problem.
Numbers don't matter. You would've held your own against the whole of Africa without breaking a sweat if the rest of the world wasn't in on fucking you.
>>
File: Telegony is real.png (391KB, 2278x968px) Image search: [Google]
Telegony is real.png
391KB, 2278x968px
>>128075543
Because you live in the real world.

Ecclesiastes 1:18 For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
>>
You're merely scratching the surface OP.
>>
File: why.gif (949KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
949KB, 300x168px
>>128076095
why did you show me that image

i guess this is why people insist you find the blackpill yourself. i would not wish this on anyone
>>
>>128026497
>What does that mean? Define "white".
"White is a spectrum."
>>
>>128028317
>You scared Hans?
His name isn't Hans. It's Ahmed.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.