[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, What's a White Man in America to Do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Evolution of a Pol User.jpg (1MB, 1750x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Evolution of a Pol User.jpg
1MB, 1750x1400px
> Be me
> Be a White Male
> Be born in California (lolz)
> Become a History Major
> Fall in love with the whole "Nation of Immigrants / America Is For Everybody" Disney-esque storyline
> Vote Liberal for Years and think I'm helping to make a positive change in the world

But then...

> Discover the Pickup / Seduction Community... eventually Chateau Heartiste & /pol/...
> Realize there is a vast difference between reality and perception in all things... specifically race and gender
> Watch my party go fuckin' nuts in the last election
> See more and more media outlets, minorities and women start blaming white men for everything wrong in their lives
> When I know that Feminism™ and Diversity™ are the real problem

Finally...

> Understand the Founding Fathers were onto something by limiting the vote to white male adults who owned property
> Sadly realize that by 2060 the U.S. will be non-white majority, and know they'll swing the country far too left and all we've built will be driven straight into the ground
> Start asking myself what I can help do to stop it

After being a liberal all these years, I can't help but finally acknowledge the facts and realize that Feminism™ and Diversity™ are ultimately going to ruin this country.

But I have no idea how to curtail this disturbing trend. To speak about it publicly is practically heresy.

How do we go back to a pre-1964, pre-Immigration Act, pre-Feminism™ America?

And what's the average white man to do about it?
>>
>learn to discuss (NOT on here)
>join natsoc party
>>
File: Profound Freedom.png (15KB, 884x176px) Image search: [Google]
Profound Freedom.png
15KB, 884x176px
Just start speaking up, once you infect people with real freedom they'll never want to let it go, I'm personally trying to get White people to wake up where I am and I'm not even white but I just can't stand the sight of someone being beat when they're down and I don't know man, parents came in legally in a time when coming illegally was as easy as putting pants on so I kind of feel like I owe it to you guys to have your backs. I don't know, I just don't like the niggers, chicanos and kike feminazis
>>
File: wallpaper.png (1MB, 1208x576px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.png
1MB, 1208x576px
Have as many white children as possible, raise them to become lawyers/politicians so they can infiltrate the system themselves.
>>
Enjoy the privallage associated with white skin. White guys get life on EASY setting.
>>
File: 18j52tnqzuqjtjpg.jpg (25KB, 340x351px) Image search: [Google]
18j52tnqzuqjtjpg.jpg
25KB, 340x351px
>>128011422
There is three things that people should be actively petitioning the Trump administration to do so they can stem the tide of the demographic change.

>Push clear legislation through which demolishes the entire anchor baby thing.
>Stop allowing your official Censor to count illegal immigrants "California has five extra seat just because illegals are counted on the Census "
>Standardize all voting role procedures with federal law and intervention
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/30/5k-noncitizens-registered-vote-virginia-report-finds/

These are the three things that are the most important.

The wall would help and of course illegals should be deported, no excuses.
>>
>>128011422
>history major
>needing the pickup community

Color me surprised.
>>
>>128011422

It's not about going back, it's about going forward. There is no way to save America, so we need to break it up, form new nations that are smaller so we can have more direct control. Here we can rebuild, regain strength, and try it all again. Nations fall and borders change, this is no different.

Also, lol @ "pickup/seduction community" bringing you to this point. What the fuck history were you studying that you didn't come to that conclusion on your own? To hard to read and talk to women?
>>
>>128011422
>> When I know that Feminism™ and Diversity™ are the real problem
you dun goofed. you got speared by one of the bulls horns so you think one of the bull's horns is the problem and not the bull itself. humanity delights in polarization and it is the real enemey, it keeps people like you from compromising with people like pol and vice versa. there can be no middle ground, and without middle ground it enforces a state of isolation where by no one has enough support to get change rolling quickly.

Feminism and diversity are both responses to the overwealming white male presence at the top, and the mens right movement and sexism. they both get progressively more deranged as the right side gets more extreme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

this video covers the stupidity of both pol and them, and explains how spinning gears in place won't help you
>>
Just listened to Bowden's speech about Heidegger and I think now I'm starting to understand the attraction not just to far-Right politics but also the converts to Islam.
>>
>>128013948
>Feminism and diversity are both responses to the overwealming white male presence at the top, and the mens right movement and sexism. they both get progressively more deranged as the right side gets more extreme.

what a bunch of nonsense
>>
>>128011422
what's the name of that statue on the 4th row?
>>
File: 1491883735745.jpg (18KB, 540x424px) Image search: [Google]
1491883735745.jpg
18KB, 540x424px
>>128013948
>good vs evil is just humanitys delight in polarization

neck yourself yuo relativist faggot. Pedophile turbo sorcerer jews are real and they want to enslave you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.