[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's right. Fuck the DNC for rigging the election against her.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1423943894242.png (312KB, 531x529px) Image search: [Google]
1423943894242.png
312KB, 531x529px
She's right. Fuck the DNC for rigging the election against her.
>>
>>128003059
Has there been a bigger pussy over the past 11 months than Bernie? He's sat there like a little bitch , kept his mouth shut and collected $. Fucking conman sellout
>>
Fuck the DNC!
>>
>>128003059
That interview is amazing. She blames everyone/everything but herself. She even makes some new shit up.
>>
File: DBNX9k4XYAA0_pB.jpg (489KB, 750x2100px) Image search: [Google]
DBNX9k4XYAA0_pB.jpg
489KB, 750x2100px
Here's the DNC denying their crimes against Hillary. FUCK THE DNC!!!
>>
She is 100% right, the DNC is where Seth Rich worked, and he fucked her over. That's why she fucking shot him in the back like a brave winner.
>>
>>128003059
I was surprised by this development, but I shouldn't have been. She was always going to find a way to blame everyone else for her failure. At the same time, by alienating herself from the democrats, she's setting them up to run a 2020 campaign independent of her failure.
>>
>>128003705
Gotta collect those moneypaks
>>
>>128005171
Why are you retweeting that faggle?
>>
File: 1496327223576.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496327223576.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
There's an opportunity to cause infighting within the DNC here.

>attack them for not doing enough to help Hillary
>They respond with everything they did to assist, such as Donna Brazil giving her debate questions in advance
>They accidentally prove Hillary was a garbage candidate
>>
>>128006597
So everyone can see his LIES. FUCK THE DNC!!!
>>
>>128006827
those aren't interesting tweets
>>
>>128003059
>DNC rigs primaries against Bernie in Clinton's favor
>WAAAHHH, they didn't help
Wot?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.