[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNC Staffers PISSED at Hillary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 52

File: osggg9X.jpg (106KB, 750x1025px) Image search: [Google]
osggg9X.jpg
106KB, 750x1025px
Hillary threw people under the bus the other day, and they look like they are pissed. Isn't this also the guy who called Seth Rich an "embarrassment"?
>>
File: HillaryKnows.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HillaryKnows.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>127996136
Seth bump.
>>
The Left Will Eat Itself
>>
Fuck Leftists
>>
>>127996136
What did Hillary say to get the DNC Staffers pissed?

I know yesterday she complained about how the Trump Campaign used "Weaponized Internet Content" against her
>>
good i fucking hope they wake up to the type of people theyve been supporting
>>
>>127996136
>they

I see one guy I don't even know.
>>
>>127996631

She basically said they were broke and useless and if it wasn't for her campaign giving them money and resources they would be dissolved.
>>
>>127996926
We should encourage this idea. Push the story that the DNC actually dragged her campaign down even though she was propping them up. Eventually a bunch of them will crack and all the lies and secrets will spill out of that wasps nest stuck in her vagina
>>
Hillfags need to be gassed.

At least Bernie people didn't want a fucking shill.

Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie, lied about it, covered it up, and basically nuked any chance democrats had until 2020 redistricting and the 2024 presidential election.

Chief Obongo was fucking stupid and didn't take any side.

If anything, Hillary was almost trying to hand the election to Trump.

Look at pic related.

You just fucking know that SHE was the corrupt insider that crashed her party to let Trump win.

Even 80 IQ Nigerian kangz would have realized you needed to campaign in the Midwest.
>>
>>127996926
I caught something about that on FOX just now. She was saying that Trump was using some data from an analyst in Britain that showed how popular populism was.

She also said something about Trump getting directed to this person by Russia and that Russia wanted populism popular.
>>
>>127996631
She complained saying the DNC was partly to blame for her loss.
The reason the DNC is fucked up is because of her & the big money donators telling the people who they are going to vote for and manipulating the system w/ their superdelegates and fixed debates.
>>
>>127996631
>What did Hillary say to get the DNC Staffers pissed?

the DNC is dedicated to the party, Hillary was dedicated to herself and her career, everybody knows that it would have looked better for them having Bernie run even if he was an old communist jew who didn't have a chance, it would have kept more people on board for the next run, now everybody is pissed at dems for fucking up and the big effort is to try and make republicans seem unbearable so nobody will stay on board with them

republicans need to drop abortion as an issue, it's about slavery and they need to drop it, nobody gives a shit except a noisy minority.

then dems will have to drop gun control or they really will fall apart and never recover.

Kennedy is what was keeping the dems together as a party, and as honorable as he might have been he forgave the pope after Jesuits assassinated Lincoln and that never should have happened, thats a way bigger fuckup than whatever the bay of pigs was.

Kennedy should never be forgiven for that, trying to end the fed or put people in space or being for civil rights or whatever people think was good about him he forgave the pope even though he killed a president and you cannot just let that stand it has to be addressed.
>>
>>127996586
It's inevitable. They lost the election, that usually involves quite a bit of retrospection... but they lost so embarrassingly because they were so absolutely confident that they were going to win that it is bound to be a cluster fuck. The people that saw the writing on the wall, the ones that came to the same conclusions about the middle class that Trump and even Michael Moore came to? Those guys are going to be choked. The way I see it there are a bare minimum of three factions inside the DNC right now. Your delusional Hillary neo-liberal scum, you Boinie Sandals progressive communists and your brass tacks Jim Webb union men. The latter two are likely to be kicking the neo-liberals shit in over the next few years... We will see who makes it out as the presidential candidate, but the midterms are going to yield an early picture of what the DNC will become.

I honestly believe that American Trump supporters should get heavily involved in the Democratic conventions and try and sway that party towards an acceptable candidate... If Jim Webb runs again, and if they can meme him in, I think America would be in good hands despite who wins.
>>
>>127997176
Yes very good. These people have no loyalty to her, especially if the rumors are true about how her and Bill used to treat them all like shit.
>>
>>127997705
>nobody gives a shit except a noisy minority.
I think you're underestimating how many people care about it. I've never met anyone that didn't have a strong opinion on it.
>>
>>127997839
How do you think 2018 will go? Democrats keep saying how they have this "momentum" now (due to all their losses, I guess?) and 2018 is going to be a blue sweep.
>>
>>127997233
The first part is true. He hired the company that worked to shill Brexit
>>
>>127997839

The only DINO that Republicans could want would probably be Tulsi. I'd consider voting Dem for once if that's the case, but her own party hates her.
>>
>>127997839
This

I was for Webb, he seemed to have a head his shoulders compared to Clinton and Sanders. He at least put the country as a higher priority.
>>
DNC got hijacked by Clinton's mafia.
Rigging it was part of the deal the NSA/CIA cut with Hillary to have her finally step aside and let their boy Obama take the nomination. She was fighting his ass hard because it was HER YEAR back then, too. Come hell or high water she'd have Tim Kaine, Debbie, Donna and all the rest rig that shit for her this time--she wasn't about to let some old jew cuck take HER YEAR after she had to sacrifice it to a young black buck before.
>>
>>127997996
It's one of those contentious topics that most people are either extremely for or extremely against. I'm against abortion for myself and my girlfriend, but I don't give two fucks if someone else does it.
>>
>>127997176
I agree. Something along the lines of: Hillary blamed all the DNC Data Analysts for her failure. Will they take this laying down?
>>
File: nastywoman.png (102KB, 620x738px) Image search: [Google]
nastywoman.png
102KB, 620x738px
>>
>>127996136
can you imagine being the dnc during that campaign
>where the fuck is hillary, why isnt she going to wi?
>where the fuck is hillary why isnt she out trying to get votes
>where the fuck is hillary, she hasnt been in public for months
>OH thank god, shes making an appearance at the 9/11 memorial service
>OMFG SHE FUCKING PASSED OUT AND ITS ON CAMERA
>fuuggggg
>>
>>127998183
That's probably why she was so pissed at Obama towards the end of 2016 - if he had JUST let her win back then, she would have been President. Instead she gets beat by some construction worker from New York
>>
>get used as a strap on by hillary to fuck boiny
>throw all your shekels behind shitty candidate that has no enthusiasm
>Lose
>your party is destroyed
>shitty candidate blames you for loss

Pottery
>>
>>127998355
This.

A lot of the media seems to dismiss the 9/11 incident, but that massively fucked her campaign and seriously raised the issue of her health to the general public.
>>
>>127998053
I usually have a good instincts about politics. The only election or referendum I was wrong about were the 2015 Canadian federals when I anticipated a Liberal minority. I didn't expect orange crush to disintegrate like that...

Anyway, I don't get the feeling that the Democrats are going to make a big come back. They've been decimated by the presidential election. Their credibility is shot. Union men think they eat child sex slaves and in general, the DNC doesn't have a real, appealing, message for what was once their base. I think they plan on making a lot of noise and seizing on anything that they can to turn into a scandal, but it's pathetic and embarrassing.

I'm an NDP voter. I supported Trump because his opinions on TPP, NAFTA, general trade and foreign policy were beneficial to us Canadians... And many Americans felt exactly the same. In order to win, Democrats are going to have to work on winning back their base. They also need to drop gun control, like the other Anon said... Dropping that issue, and meaning it, would free up many voters that otherwise wouldn't consider them. Imagine being a proud gun owner that wants to loosen restrictions, but you are a union man and agree with the Democrats on most issues. It's a fine line to walk and many people do it every election... I have to make that choice often enough.
>>
>>127997705
>he might have been he forgave the pope after Jesuits assassinated Lincoln
im having a little trouble following your timeline
>>
>>127998355
>Obama diverts donor funds and puts them into his OrganizingForAmerica since his first run for prez
>DNC state leadership offices are bankrupted
>Donor class is still split
>Obama says "Lol 2bad4u, I got my 8."

>Hillary fills the DNC with her cronies and crooks
>Has her filth maiden Wasserman-Schultz rig/corrupt the DNC into being a 24/7 Hillary machine
>The DNC carries her like a 250 ton bag of shit
>She loses anyway because she's a shithead
>Hillary says: "The DNC is why I lost."

Like the GOP, the DEM's worst enemies are themselves.
>>
>DNC
>Don't Nominate Clinton

One job.
>>
>>127998786
Not only that it showed the msm was covering for her shitty health.
>>
Can this DNC staffer help us with Seth Rich?
>>
File: HillDawggetdown.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
HillDawggetdown.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>127996785
fuck you misogynist
>>
>>127998786
Yeah and to top it off, remember that fucking doppelganger she had come out literally hours after? The woman probably died and had to be brought back to life ala Frankenstein's monster...
>>
File: DBNX9k4XYAA0_bB.jpg (149KB, 717x1094px) Image search: [Google]
DBNX9k4XYAA0_bB.jpg
149KB, 717x1094px
PRECIOUS
R
E
C
I
O
U
S
>>
>>127998120
>>127998143

Jim is a decent guy with some integrity. I don't know enough about Tulsi Gabbard to really form an opinion. But the idea isn't to switch sides on Trump per se, but to be active in your political process. Since 2020 is only going to have the DNC primary, the board can focus on supporting a candidate that they wouldn't mind seeing in order to minimize a Trump defeat. God forbid Trump lose to a race baiting piece of shit like Bernie fucking Sanders, every social gain the west will have made over the next four years would be wiped out by the Satanic proselytizing of an unhinged communist dick head.

The goal should be to return sense and sensibility to American political discourse, which should, God willing, have a wavefront effect on the general political discourse of our western civilization.

Trudeau, for example, is scared shit less of being dethroned by a populist and is changing tack on issues as they come along, ever since the Trump victory. Even Merkel toyed with it, changing her language briefly before deciding to stand as official opposition to Trumpist populism.

We have the momentum here, not them. This is some grass roots shit.
>>
>>127996136
he even looks like seth rich
>>
>>127999221
This guy is going to be fucking suicided in the back of the head if he's not careful goddamn!!!
>>
File: 1496282047035.jpg (47KB, 630x439px) Image search: [Google]
1496282047035.jpg
47KB, 630x439px
>>127996136
Pokemon GO to hell you fucking plebeians you should gladly throw yourselves at the bus for me
>>
File: EL JUSTO JAJAJA.png (624KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
EL JUSTO JAJAJA.png
624KB, 666x666px
>>127997705
>everybody knows that it would have looked better for them having Bernie run even if he was an old communist jew who didn't have a chance, it would have kept more people on board for the next run

The part that never ceases to amaze is where they go out of their way to call Trump an idiot and a clown and somehow skim over the part where he won against their two time running establishment candidate.

I mean, what does it say about the DNC and Hillary that they lost to a brainless jack in the box who can't make a coherent sentence. How bad do you need to be to fight your shadow AND LOSE?

Because that is their message post-election. And in one breath later "Trump is a secret russian spy, please vote Dem next go round".

Ok then.
>>
>>127998798
good point on gun control, leaf. I literally refuse to vote for any democrat at all simply because I know even the most moderate ones will bend over for any gun control measures the party wants to enact. Well, I know they are for open borders and letting more worthless shitskins flood in to shit up the country but secure the DNC a welfare dependent voter base. If democrats can drop these shitty policies then I wouldn't refuse to vote for them as a default.
>>
File: 1452524282527.jpg (39KB, 590x546px) Image search: [Google]
1452524282527.jpg
39KB, 590x546px
Shillary's own people were running the DNC and rigged the primaries for her. She is truly a delusional, maniacal lunatic.
>>
>>127999221
These are likely people that built the data driven effort that secured Obama's 8 years.

Hillary is on another level of dumbass if she and her staff legitimately ignored them.
>>
>>127999152
Even better, reminder that that body double left the building and was immediately photographed hugging a randomly placed little brown girl by a totally coincidental journalist with a camera set up right outside.
>>127999003
Wasn't there a screenshot of MSNBC playing the falling video with the headline reading something like "Hillary health-scare fake news".
Like nigga we can see her falling down right now, what are you playing at?
>>
>>127997220
>you needed to campaign in the Midwest

She realized it. She was just too ill and too low energy to campaign everyday.
>>
>>127998053
>momentum
kek infighting is rampant and the average dumb voter sees the media reports about Evergreen college and BLM and feminist hissyfits and is sick of it all. They pushed too hard and too much. If they had been patient and done a slow but steady rollout of their shit they might have pulled it off, but Joe America is sick to death of their bullshit now.
>>
>>127999432
He's going to have worms turning him into dirt like Seth, too.
>>
>>127999467
>>
>>127999587
>The part that never ceases to amaze is where they go out of their way to call Trump an idiot and a clown and somehow skim over the part where he won against their two time running establishment candidate.

Then they proceed to say, "you are still thinking about Hillary huh? Can't you have a conversation without bringing her up hur dur"
>>
>>127999639
>She was just too ill and too low energy to campaign everyday

It still amazes me that democrats looked at Trump campaigning in like 3 cities a day, to crowds of 20000 cheering people, and think "LOL DRUMPF WILL LOSE BIGLY".
>>
File: 1423437298234.png (81KB, 952x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423437298234.png
81KB, 952x360px
>>127999614
>>
>>127999720
Photo taken in the same spot and everything. Keep an eye on this guy, fellas. His tweeting might be a cry for help.
>>
ITS NOT FAIR.

IT WAS HER TURN.
>>
>>127999432
This white boy needs to shut up and step down. We don't need more white men 'speaking' for the Democratic party.
>>
>>127999835
They thought they had it rigged juuuuust right
>>
Son, I.....
>>
>>127998786
It was fucking over and done at that point. Jack Layton was dying of cancer in his 2011 run and that nigga was capable of standing up and engaging people.
>>
>>127997839
>>127998143
go away filth. We have trump for 8 years not 4, not because he is so great, or any memes, but because webb, sanders, any of those fucks, they just sat and played the game. They didnt fight, and they let it happen.

Never, ever, forget that. DNC is so irrevocably corrupt and fucked up that it needs to die, and something new needs to arise.
>>
File: hillary pulls ahead in poll.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
hillary pulls ahead in poll.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>127999894
>FBI KGB KKK!
Jesus at what point should someone take custody of her, it's becoming increasingly clear she's not in control of herself in a rational way and should probably be in assisted-living with a caretaker cooking her meals and making sure she doesn't wander outside to yell at grass for being racist.
>>
>>128000035
Aw. That sucks. I guess it makes sense though. Thanks for looking into it for us. I'm feeling pretty tired so I'm gonna go to sleep now. Good night.
>>
File: bill.jpg (5KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
5KB, 289x175px
>>127999720
>shut it down
>>
>bla bla data bla bla
she lost agency and had to be thrown into the back of a conversion van like a sack of potatoes by her handlers and somebody got it on film

why she is talking about 'data' I have no idea.

everything else withstanding, ok talk about data. but if you cant even stand on your own two feet then data goes out the window
>>
>>127999894
Oh man I need to read more of this. Where is it from? I want to know what it was like behind the scenes. I want to fully absorb her feeling of utter failure and defeat to get the most enjoyment out of it. There is something about their utter arrogance the entire campaign that makes her defeat so fucking gratifying. Her supporter's arrogance, too.
>>
>>127997705
Abortion topic is so fucking stupid. I'm not a big time Conservative but I voted for Trump. Abortion and weed are things I just don't give a shit about.
>>
>>127997220
>You just fucking know that SHE was the corrupt insider that crashed her party to let Trump win.

Those fucking shills that said HE was the saboteur... oh they must be eating crow now.
>>
>>127999221

HE DEAD WHEN!?
>>
The only people left to blame are the late night shows and social media companies.
>>
>>127997705
How about we leave abortion up to the states and enforce mandatory federal second amendment rights to all cuck States?

You don't have to compromise with freedom hating gun grabbers when your supreme Court stays american
>>
File: ranger dunno shrug.jpg (1MB, 1528x1528px) Image search: [Google]
ranger dunno shrug.jpg
1MB, 1528x1528px
>>128000391
>>128000205
>>128000035
Well, at least you're not a leaf
>>
>>127999587
>Strategically small rallies were too intelligent to win.
>>
>>127997996
>I think you're underestimating how many people care about it. I've never met anyone that didn't have a strong opinion on it.
check out this guy

>>127998299
>It's one of those contentious topics that most people are either extremely for or extremely against. I'm against abortion for myself and my girlfriend, but I don't give two fucks if someone else does it.

most people feel this way about it, but there is a (((HUGE BUDGET))) behind promoting this as an issue, you'll never be at a loss for some dickwad who is willing to go on television and say he's into legislating people's existence,

this issue like gun control is about slavery, your body is the property of the state is the crux of the legislating abortion issue

the gun control issue is more about promoting classism but it's the same, some classes can be trusted with weapons and others can't be trusted, because some people are better than others

because some people are slaves and others are slave owners
>>
>>127999694
This. The Liberal/Dem entitlement fad will finish off the party.
>>
File: 1438742893423.png (46KB, 660x237px) Image search: [Google]
1438742893423.png
46KB, 660x237px
>>128000224
Shitter Shattered, a pro-Hillary book.
>>
>>128000480
How did this become a Seth Rich thread? Bots are just hunting via keywords and triggering off of eachother at this point.
>>
>>127997705
>republicans need to drop abortion as an issue

Oh ok. Then Dems will love them. What else should those fucking Nazis concede?
>>
>>128000480
Not bad
>>
>>127996136
I hope /pol/ realizes how hard they are coming at us in 2020.

They managed to flood us and effectively shut us down at least once during the campaign. It's going to be that x 1000
>>
File: elves are lewd.png (109KB, 414x426px) Image search: [Google]
elves are lewd.png
109KB, 414x426px
>>128000544
>I'd love to see a movie with you.
We can't do that, we're both men!
>>
>>127999592
It would free up millions of voters to consider other platforms... And anti-gun faggots won't leave the Democrats in any appreciable numbers over it either.
>>
>>128000474
well you have the right idea but how to implement this politically is a whole different story

the budget to get churchies to get on television and say they want to legislate abortion is (((INFINITE)))

how do you get around an infinite budget to promote something?

my best idea is to call is slavery every time it comes up, same with gun control, it's not gun control it's advocating slavery in a public forum like a fucking asshole
>>
File: OurPanda.jpg (70KB, 540x574px) Image search: [Google]
OurPanda.jpg
70KB, 540x574px
>>127999587
>"Good" Liberals thought this Jewish federal reserve defending communist would fight for the people and take on the entire corrupt estavlisbment by himself with no history of any success anywhere

Fuck every single registered democrat that didn't vote for Jim Webb or Trump when it came down to it

WHY DID ANYBODY THINK BERNIE WAS THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND? HES BEEN A BROKE BUM MOST HIS LIFE THAT COULD BARELY LEAD A SMALL TOWN OF "REDS"
>>
>>128000635
This.

They realized just how powerful places like /pol/ can be, and they are going to increase the budget 10 fold.
>>
File: PerfectRole.jpg (11KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectRole.jpg
11KB, 300x274px
>>128000707
>>
>>128000635
>I hope /pol/ realizes how hard they are coming at us in 2020.

their budget on this platform means nothing, we all work our schedules around their crap so when they're on here with blitz money we fuck off and come back later, every dollar spent here is a waste that achieves nothing
>>
>>127996136
We need to exploit this. This is an opportunity. We can use our anonymity to our benefit and reach out to them offer protection is they give testimony to muller
>>
>>127997452

Its even more sinister than that. Hillary made herself pope. Everytime local state dems orgaized a fundraiser Hillary would demand a significant share off the top. As a way to avoid campaign finance laws.

Basically
>donate 5k to state dem party
>state dems immediately 'donate' 4k to Hillary

The media never covered it, but Hillary basically stole all the dem finances for years. And coopted their donors as well. Thats why theyre broke.
>>
>>127999895

Or it might be a company policy to take pictures with the same backdrop to show unification and coordination. You know, like uniforms...

Fucking schizo
>>
>>128000205

Just to play along... there are at least 4 deaths, murders, that I am currently aware of related to the DNC and any investigation regarding them.
>>
File: 1493785683023.png (299KB, 722x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493785683023.png
299KB, 722x600px
Wow, shills really don't want this info to get out.
>>
>>127999694
Well, I'm optimally a pro-gun democratic socialist and I've been pro-Trump since he came down the escalator, if that's any indication of things.
>>
>>127998786
Yep, I think the fake news of CNN and all the other Hillary shill media opened the general public's eyes. They tried to down play it as if it was a simple fainting spell that could have happened to anybody and if you thought otherwise you were a racist conspiracy theorist. But in reality no amount of spin will change the fact she rag dolled for the duration of the minute long video and had to be carried into the car
>>
>>127999221
>>128000035
>>128000205
>>128000391
>>128000480
>>128000544
>>128000575
>>128000765
Got something to hide
why are you trying to cover up a murder
>>
>>128001061
FAKE AUSTRALIAN
>>
>>128000546
I thought she had a meltdown and a big argument with Bill a week or two before the election because he told her she was losing because she neglected white blue collar voters and states like WI/MI.
>>
>>127997839
Fuck that. I want Keith Ellison screaming crazy shit from every pulpit
>>
>>127999720
inb4 suicided
>>
>>127997839
I miss the Jim Webb types. They weren't always right, but at least you knew they loved the country and its history and would die to defend it.
>>
>>128000595
>What else should those fucking Nazis concede?

listen I know all about Nazis, one of the more interesting points about this last election cycle was how when Trump was being pushed as the nazi guy and everyone who knows the lightest bit of history pointed out that Jeb was the candidate with the closest association with Hitler and a fucking hour later Trump is posting a picture with German soldiers on twitter?

ok, listen these people are just really bad at their jobs in a forum with an educated public, this place should be marginalized to a few weirdos who talk about things conceptually instead of making it a giant public free for all where eventually everyone starts to question everything

if I was running this economy thats what I would do, throw vague conspiracy theory wacko statements at this place and stop giving it attention

my point is dems are fucking nazis also bro, in fact they're even more in touch with the powers within the intelligence community which are directly related to the nazis we brought into the country after WWII through operation paperclip and these nazis have been running the country ever since, are the power behind the military industrial complex and are the power taking control over Trump and trying to control his every move, working in league with the European powers

Trump and Hillary were working together on this scam and it played out exactly how it was meant to despite whatever the rhetoric is saying
>>
>>127998333

Well then don't be a deceitful hubris-filled cunt.
>>
>>128001061
It's either a bot or an anon who thinks he's clever for pretending to be one. Sad in either case, if it's not going to try and be funny I'd say just hide their posts. I mean look at this shit, all it's doing now is copypasting entire blocks of replies randomly.
What even
>>
File: 1496278546789.gif (2MB, 177x210px) Image search: [Google]
1496278546789.gif
2MB, 177x210px
>>127999221
Laundering vehicle is a pretty serious accusation.
>>
>>128000087
I have no doubt that Trump is an eight year president... but we're balls deep into a culture war, you moron. We changed the fundamental dynamics of the right wing and now there is an opportunity to do that to the left. A fundamental realignment of the Overton window, bah God!

If you can't think strategically, then you need to shut your fucking idiot mouth when men are talking.
>>
>>128000245
if you're a conservative you do give a shit about these things because they waste resources and divert the natural course of society

we need to get rid of the earned income tax credit, thats one thing that would improve our culture so much no matter what your background is that would help you so many ways, yeah it will suck for a lot of currently useless people out there who have been trained wrong as a joke

but a year down the road they will be accepted members of the culture happy that they did their part and feeling like they belong in society,

or they'll be dead or in jail
>>
>>128001148

Bill reportedly kept trying to warn everyone about the truth.

>be a genius politician (whether you like him or not, he is).
>2 term president
>literally coined the term 'its the economy stupid '
>try to save your dumb wifes campaign
>some smug nu male tells you that people care more about social justice instead of their jobs. Because the 'data' says so.
>will never get to slap secretary asses in the white house again

Being Bill must be suffering
>>
>>128000391
Kek
>>
>>127999710

The fuck is wrong with your head?
>>
>>128000224
I know the feels. Source would be nice on that snippet.
>>
>>127997839
Our entire political spectrum needs to be pulled back to the right. The issue is, over the last thirty years, it's been going left. Now your options are hard left (democrats) or soft left (republicans).
>>
>>127998898

as a nation we have existed about 400 years, the office of the pope sought to assassinate a president in league with other powers who stood to gain politically and financially

weather or not you believe that doesn't matter, the point is even if there is speculation among the public about such matters to forgive an excommunication really is out of order for Kennedy to take such a drastic step, he should have never done that as it lowered America's dignity, as a nation we are supposed to remember past slights and aggressions
>>
>>127998798
interesting... that's exactly how I feel as well. I also have pretty good instincts (most of the time).

I was a solid Conservative voter, but I'm seeing how hard globalism and free trade is fucking the working class. Giving me second thoughts. I will probably vote for them again, but because I can't stomach the social justice and pro-diversity bla bla bla of the NDP. However I will be closely examining their policy in 2019, and maybe (just maybe) they will win me over.

Trudeau and the Liberal Party are just trash, though.
>>
>>127996631
>"Weaponized Internet Content"
Who comes up with those words? They hire some autistic faggot 'social media expert' to come up with that shit or what?
>>
>>128000765
>You realise the media has to be truthful, right?

is there a law that forces media to be truthful?

do you know who Edward Bernays is?
>>
>>128001851
>Who comes up with those words?

it's their brain trust reading us and then trying to reformat the same information for the broader public
>>
>>127999720
spooky
>>
>>128000035
fuck you spreading lies about a dead man. you will burn in hell.
>>
>>127999894
What a load of bull.
>>
>>128000779
I just read a book until the shills have spent their loads and get back to shit posting.
>>
>>127998333
That woman is demented. At least she's advocating celibacy for women who think like her, so she will help clean the gene pool without meaning to.
>>
>>128000910
Holy fucking Chroist, this is an abomination.
>>
>>127997839
How about we meet them nominate their trans negro midget and don't do anything?
>>
>>128000635
absolutely. we sat back too much after the election. /pol/ is regaining some steam as of the past month or so, but we cannot let our guard down again.
>>
>>128000205
fuck off faggot
>>
people bullying hillary gets me off
i love pathetic little whores who get abused by everyone they know, they're the best to physically dominate with your meatrod while you berate them right in their ear
>>
>>128000391
talking to yourself shill? spreading lies about a dead man? pos kys
>>
File: 1496116595893.jpg (47KB, 583x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496116595893.jpg
47KB, 583x388px
>>
>>128000474
A2 should be federal rights, not state. It's a fucking constitutional amendment.
>>
File: assange11n-1-web[1].jpg (34KB, 750x624px) Image search: [Google]
assange11n-1-web[1].jpg
34KB, 750x624px
>>127997452
>She complained saying the DNC was partly to blame for her loss.

Well, that is true.
>>
File: Deep State.jpg (332KB, 637x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deep State.jpg
332KB, 637x720px
>>127999756
>>127999587
I don't quite get why the Dems and MSM think REEEEEEEEEEing about Trump 24/7 is going to work when literally that's how the man got elected.

Democrats have historically done awful in midterms - they should be finding some charismatic leader to shill - build up the new guy and take a few potshots at Trump while doing it.

By going full title "MUH RUSSIA" 24/7 they not only make their bias obvious, but they annoy the normies through sheer repetition.
>>
>>128001835
Sad to say it, but the NDP is usually our best hedge against the outright destructive aspects of globalism... I would say play it by ear. Fin Donnelly is my MP and I vote for him because he's reasonable, despite his getting all bent out of shape about Aylan Kurdi before all the information was in.

Read the federal platforms and really examine your candidates. NDP do break with the party on issues sometimes and it's a breath of fresh air.

I may vote conservative this time around though... Fin's getting kind of cucked.
>>
>>127999592
Dems have painted themselves into a corner on border security. They've made it quite clear that anything short of completely open borders is racis
>>
>>127997176
This
>>
>>127997839
Dems would be extremely smart to nominate Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 or 2024. She's their most electable candidate by far. Served honorably in the military. Independent of mind. Smart. Good-looking. Integrity. She's the only one who can save their party.

Naturally I hope The Donald converts her to GOP before then,
>>
File: 1423943894242.png (312KB, 531x529px) Image search: [Google]
1423943894242.png
312KB, 531x529px
>>
>>128002106

right but if they spent 1.3 billion when it counted trying to get the presidency, why even bother if the military was going to throw a shit fit because she admitted to destroying federal documents? she wasn't eligible to take the oath of office to begin with and most libs are saying oh they would find a way around that

excuse me find a way around the rule of law?

fuck that, might as well just make murder legal
>>
>>128002258
Controlling the field is in all of our interest. Show the trans-nigger otherkin that they are an irrelevant aspect of society and that no one cares about their bullshit. The goal at this point is burying that shit, people are tired of it as it is.
>>
>>127999432
Been saying that for a couple of weeks. However, at this point even the female Chief of Police at the time is starting to look like him.

Initially I was on the fence if AT was friend or foe, was leaning towards foe. Now I am pretty sure they may have been very close. What he likely meant by "embarrassment" came out fury and frustration over other 'bernie-bros' (pandas4bernie) actions.
>>
>>128000163
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>128001851
Exactly this >>128002006

I remember in the 2012 election, some Obama official said the words "we can't lose this election -- we have so much *data*". I think that specifically referred to the NSA's suite of tools for constantly monitoring social media and colluding with the then-current administration to determine precisely which way to word something for maximal effect. (((They))) try out a phrasing, see the reaction, adjust if necessary, then advise (((their))) lackeys. You can see hints of this all over the place -- something will happen and be covered by the MSM, and supposedly separate news organizations will start using the same damn phrases to describe it at the same damn time. The only explanation is that they're getting info on how to talk about it from the same third party.

The most recent specific one i can remember is where the different alphabet MSMs started describing Rubio as "robotic" after one of the debates, all simultaneously on air. First, that certainly wasn't the impression i got from it; but second, how does that even happen without something like i described above?
>>
>>128000123
Late stage Parkinson's = dementia.
>>
>>128002721
>She's the only one who can save their party.

nobody can save their party because during the general whomever from Renaissance technologies will put their money behind the candidate and they will have to adopt the party platform including gun control which is electoral kryptonite

they try and balance that by forcing Republicans to accept abortion as a key plank in the platform when truth is nobody gives a fuck about it as an issue

everybody knows to prevent abortion you have a decent society where people don't feel like they need one, thats how you end abortions

but thats not why they promote it, they do that to look like assholes and so they won't appeal to a larger group of the voters closer to center
>>
>>128002601
Canada your parliament should in theory represent a diversity of opinion, but in reality you're really just choosing the rate at which your government takes away your (alarming provisional) civil liberties.

Kinda like how Germany re-elects Merkel all the time because she's always the lesser of two evils. I used to hate two party systems, but I realize now that Parlimentary systems don't provide people with MORE choice, but the illusion of choice. Fucking coalitions.
>>
>>127996926
Wait, campaign people work for money?

The audacity...
>>
>>128003093

all news stories have to be approved by the department of justice before air

so if thats true why is there this big nonsense about Trump being the outsider when he was on Television working with the CIA for a decade before his run?

because the whole setup is a big fucking bullshitting scam and none of it is the slightest bit true
>>
>>128001287
Oh wow Trump and Hillar colluded together? Tell us more, retard.
>>
>>128003227
>everybody knows to prevent abortion you have a decent society where people don't feel like they need one, thats how you end abortions
Part of me wishes that abortions were free and legal in all states, but came with the requirement that you be sterilized during the procedure.
You decide to kill your fetus? Fine, but you never get to make another one ever again. I'd be fine with abortions being normal, so long as it resulted in those same people not reproducing anymore.
>>
>>127996631

Ya know it never gets old. The salt of her butthurt tears continue to make everyday better.
>>
>>127999124
she is so fun! ^_^
>>
>>127996785
Implying they don't already know. When will you wake up to the fact they're all on board? This is who we are dealing with and yes it's a WE because they operate the same worldwide.
>>
>>128003438
Whoa, there's a lot of info in there that I'm gonna need a source for. Or at least pointed in the right direction
>>
>>127999720
F and F
>>
>>128000707
There are a lot of broke bums out there, looking for someone like them to vote for.
Thats why the Greens manage ten percent of the vote in Australia every time.
>>
>>127999625
I don't think that particular cameraman was a plant, since he let out a very audible "oh for Christ's sake" when he saw what was happening
>>
>>127997233
>campaign centred around trade, immigration and economic policy
>populist
>campaign centred around LOOK I'M WOMAN AND BLACK PEOPLE LIKE ME
>not populist

I'll never understand it.
>>
File: 1477579695598.webm (3MB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477579695598.webm
3MB, 540x500px
>>127999124
>>
>>127996136
Democrats are going to need to cut this bitch loose already if they want a chance at 2018 or 2020. Everyone hates Hillary, and every time she opens her mouth she only makes democrats look bad at this point. The party should have gotten the message that they need to rebrand themselves and ditch the pantsuits and "vote for me because it's my turn" crap and actually give people a reason to want to vote for them. So now is a critical time for them. They can continue to allow Hillary to drag their party down into oblivion, or cut their losses, ditch the hag, and recommit themselves to winning back the white working class voters they threw under the bus who lost them the election.
>>
>>128001520
Abortions prevent wasting resources you mongoloid. They disproportionately are performed on lower income minority populations, whose kids would end up being a drain of more resources than an abortion.
>>
she is incapable of taking responsibility, can't stop talking about how everybody failed her and it was impossible for her to win and yet people are still buying this russia bullshit
its clear why she lost because she is a loser.
time for her to strap a bomb around herself and pay trump a visit.
>>
>>127996136
They are lucky she didnt literally throw them under the bus.
>>
>>128000575
Pretty good, ppl keep missing the theme where u want to hang out with them and kill them.

9/10
>>
>>128003364
During the 2011 election, the idea of a coalition between the NDP and the Liberals was floated and soundly rejected. In my lifetime, there has never been a coalition government at the federal level.
>>
>>128003931
Not happening. Hillary IS the Democrat Party. Bernouts simply aren't big enough to remove her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6hX13E1Yd0
>>
File: clarissa tell-all.jpg (36KB, 331x250px) Image search: [Google]
clarissa tell-all.jpg
36KB, 331x250px
>>128003812
That's right, I forgot about that. Good memory cunt.
>>
>>128003671
CBS might as well be CIABS to start.
>>
>>128003942
Better solution: implement mandatory sterilisation for the second or subsequent children applying for benefits.

The other option is ending entitlements entirely, but i happen to think that's not preferable to the first
>>
>>128001287
Retarded
>>
>>128003812
And since Martin Shkreli was there providing a laugh track...
>>
>>127996513
Be careful goy

shareblue and reddit faggots will call you cancer...

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED FOR FINDING ADDITIONAL POLLING STATIONS TO FORTIFY HILLARY AFTER REMOVING THE EXACT SAME BERNIE SANDERS VOTES
>>
>>127999410
Tulsi Gabbard's got balls- she's the one who put up a bill for the US to stop funding terrorists about 6 months ago .Hawaii Dem i think
>>
>>127999467
One less smug-fuck communist I'll have to behead on the Day of the Rope, can't see myself losing much sleep over this one.
>>
File: 5647747878.jpg (122KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5647747878.jpg
122KB, 1600x900px
>>127997705
>the DNC is dedicated to the money.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>127999221
hmm
meme up a 'save andrew' campaign?
>>
>>127999221
rip dude. hope he stays away from workout gear, hot tubs, and airplanes.
>>
Drew knows the truth he even came on here or sent somebody here to not quite ask for but imply he sought forgiveness.

Out of respect wont post his other tweet from months ago
>>
>>128004269
While I dream of a reality in which either of those are possible to implement in the US, as it stands legal abortion is more plausible of a fix.
>>
>>128002517
It's both. Originally a restriction on the Feds, the 14th amendment extended it to the States to prevent disarming of freedmen.
Promptly ignored by the courts for 150 years, its been taken up in the last decade.
>>
>>128003812
Oh man, please link me to this
>>
Bop
>>
>>128003671
>>128004256
http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

Start here. Carl Bernstein (yes the Watergate which is a whole rabbit hole) hasn't been shy about it. Every Tuesday CIA shills openly go on the news and push the agency line. Listen to the No Agenda podcast. It's all about this shit.
>>
>>127999221
>laundering vehicle

This shit is getting too good. The left is fucking dying
>>
>>128004820
Good stuff, I'll take a look.

Have a (you)
>>
File: 1494973496813.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494973496813.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>127997220
>At least Bernie people didn't want a fucking shill
>>
>>128004744
https://twitter.com/abcliz/status/774999166489690113?lang=en
>>
>>128003227

"nobody can save their party because during the general whomever from Renaissance technologies will put their money behind the candidate and they will have to adopt the party platform including gun control which is electoral kryptonite"

I agree with you under the present conditions. But I think by 2020 the majority of Dems dirty laundry will have been aired (like Nuremberg type trials for all their evil shit) and the party by necessity will have to root out the old guard. A lot can change by then.

"hey try and balance that by forcing Republicans to accept abortion as a key plank in the platform when truth is nobody gives a fuck about it as an issue"

They definitely try to drive a wedge with abortion. Problem is, GOP must give lip-service or religious right will stay home, yet Republicans are always apologizing for being against abortion. They need to own it or abandon it. I'm pro-life and believe allowing abortion is one of the slippery slopes that has destroyed traditional morality. Plus, abortion is now a free-speech issue thanks to the PP video coverups. See Tucker Carlson/Lila Rose interview yesterday.

"everybody knows to prevent abortion you have a decent society where people don't feel like they need one, thats how you end abortions"

Fully agree. A bit of a chicken or egg dilemma, though. Can a society be decent if there is even an option for citizens to kill their young?
>>
>>128003812

He could've been the "be here at this time" guy.
>>
>>127996926

You can tell journalism is dead when the follow up question wasn't "if that's true WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HIRE THEIR DISGRACED HEAD FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN YOU CUNT"

or

"WHY DID YOU PICK THE PREVIOUS HEAD AS YOUR RUNNING MATE"

or

"WHY DID THE WOMAN WHO FIXED A CNN DEBATE BY FEEDING YOU QUESTIONS PRESIDE OVER IT THROUGH THE END OF YOUR CAMPAIGN"
>>
>>127999221
SUICIDED

RIP MY COMMIE FRIEND
>>
>>127996631
claimed that they were broke and didn't help her at all, you know despite screwing Bernie Sanders, rigging the Debates, getting millionaire singers to perform FOR FREE at some Hillary events, and other things.

She is so hilariously close to directly attacking the American people
>>
File: 1490285920865.png (177KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1490285920865.png
177KB, 436x361px
>>127999720
>>
>>127996631
>What did Hillary say to get the DNC Staffers pissed?

'If the DNC was more like the RNC I would have won', ignoring that the RNC tried to fuck Trump over multiple times.
>>
>>128004010

>They are lucky she didnt literally throw them under the bus.

I loled
>>
>>127999720
trey parker's cousin on the left
>>
>>128004894
I still remember the time when their campaign RV dumped it's septic tank in some small towns road.
>>
>>128002584
Not only that but once the Russia thing falls through it's not going to just quietly fade away as they move onto something else. Their reputations are tied to it now
>>
>>127997705

I'm sorry the CIA niggers are after you Terry
>>
File: clinton paying herself a salary.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
clinton paying herself a salary.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
>>128000878
>>
File: 5 DNC deaths.jpg (73KB, 751x327px) Image search: [Google]
5 DNC deaths.jpg
73KB, 751x327px
>>128000927
>>
>>128005619
>Bernie buys three houses and a sports car after his campaign fails
>>
>>128005382
God, she is both a calculating, cunning cunt and utterly delusional at the same time. The worst of all worlds.

We'd probably all be in jail if that harpy had won the election.
>>
>>128003457
>Oh wow Trump and Hillar colluded together?

no, Jeb Bush's grandfather was Hitler's US banker tasked with coordinating the investments of US firms in Nazi Germany, he was convicted but none of the firm's assets were seized and it was soon forgot about.

>>128003478
abortion is normal, this is kind of like talking about homosexuality, it's just better not to, the deed that should remain unspoken because speaking about it gives it more attention than it deserves
>>
>>128003093
The DNC sends out a daily talking point memo to all news organizations and they run with them.
>>
File: 1032905418167.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1032905418167.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>128005382
Did everyone forget the RNC got hacked into also?
>>
>>127999971
The figured PA, OH, MI would be in their pocket like have have been. They just missed the part where their leaders and voters called the fence voters in those states retards.
>>
>>128001543
Bill only wanted to fuck sluts and play saxophone...
>>
>>127997839
>Your delusional Hillary neo-liberal scum, you Boinie Sandals progressive communists and your brass tacks Jim Webb union men. The latter two are likely to be kicking the neo-liberals shit in over the next few years...

working-class stiffs and white men are dead in the Democrat party
the time to staunch the bleeding was years ago
they won't be making a comeback, it will be the Clinton friends versus Berniefag communists
>>
>>127998355

Berners were complaining for months that the DNC halted voter registration drives (which is the bread & butter of Democrat get out the vote efforts -- the minute they sign you up, they never stop calling & visiting) because the DNC suspected new voters would favor Bernie over Hillary. They were probably right.

So the DNC went from mothballing voter registration in 2015 to trying to slam it into overdrive in 2016. They lost hundreds of thousands of voters they should have caught during the primaries.
>>
>>128005362
"Suddenly, Hitler began to make one of his characteristic speeches: "Everyone has lied to me, everyone has deceived me, non[sic] one has told me the truth. The armed forces have lied to me and now the SS have left me in the lurch. The German people has not fought heroically, it deserves to perish. It is not I who have lost the war, but the German people".'

The report claims that shortly after this speech Hitler suffered a nervous breakdown.

It states that immediately after his speech Hitler turned purple, his twitching left arm became still and he was unable to set his left foot properly on the ground.

'Throughout that night he suffered from a nervous collapse', the report added."
>>
>>128005894
There's no proof of that
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (108KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.jpg
108KB, 720x690px
>>127998333
This is the same chick that said the Beatles alienated females with Sgt Pepper. Opinion discarded.
>>
File: IMG_1185.jpg (87KB, 636x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
87KB, 636x454px
Hillary has been showing signs of severe mental instability.

It would be really great if you guys did NOT troll her social media and email accounts in an attempt to push her over the edge.

Whatever you do, please DO NOT tweet her images saying she murdered Seth Rich. Also, for goodness sake DONT send her pictures of that special "Newsweek Victory Cover." Seeing that image over and over again would be extremely damaging to her mental health. SO DONT DO IT!
>>
>>128000908

this
>>
>>128005778
He was given a choice of taking a pay off or suicide.
Besides, all high level commies had their Dacha, He is simply living by his principals.
>>
>>127996622
>American Democrats
>Leftists
Typical redneck, so clueless
>>
>>128001543
I wonder if Bill and Hillary blackmail each other over who has to take out the garbage at night.

Did you see him during the campaign? He looks scared of her.

>Like she's going to go all Monkey Steals the Peach on him.
>>
>>128006445
So, do it?
>>
>>128005213
they live in a world where they have to repay favours all the time, there is no place to consider the voters or what actually looks good. The MSM bubble has to be satisfied and the wheel of corruption has to keep going, that's the only thing which counts
>>
>>128006298
oh yes there is, all the way down to the local level. Both parties got screwed hard.
>>
>>127996926
>>127997176
Honestly, Hillary's ego is fully at play here. She doesn't want to go down as "also ran", she wants to be "the outlier candidate her party never wanted", despite the fact that her greatest asset is her ties to her party and her husband.
>>
https://archive.is/C6bYS

Hillary is LITERALLY the only person who was running in the Democratic Party that can't blame the DNC. DWS jewed them all out of their funds.
>>
File: 1483969743921.jpg (18KB, 478x510px) Image search: [Google]
1483969743921.jpg
18KB, 478x510px
>>127999221
pretty ballsy for a dead man
>>
Why not push the RUSSIA stuff past Louise Mensch levels just to see up to which point some people are willing to follow?
Might be fun
>>
>>127998786
Guy who happened by and shot that video...no words. Fate? There is a God.
>>
File: 184302185476.png (102KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
184302185476.png
102KB, 420x420px
>>127999221
MEME THIS MAN

DATA DUMPS WHEN?
>>
>>128006643

Its crazy, remember when Bill was seen as a "secret weapon"?

And they went from showcasing him to having to hide him because Alex Jones had people screaming BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST at every fucking event he appeared at.
>>
>>127996136
"Someone is DEFINITELY off the DNC’s Christmas card list."

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/01/fcking-bullsht-dnc-exec-andrew-therriault-blasts-hillary-for-blaming-them-then-deletes-tweets/

Are they purposely trying to get this guy killed?
>>
>>128003853
Media doublethink

They want you to think populism = nazism

Aka "giving people what they want" = nazism
>>
>>127999835
Ill, low energy.
Add hungover, drugged, drunk.
>>
>>128005778
Bernie had a Security detail until the very day he bent the knee, (and didn't need it anymore?). He's got famly... Something went on so I'm not so quick to judge until we know...
>>
Do you think Zukemberg is a valid candidate for the dems?
>>
>>128003671
well you should real all of Fletcher Prouty's books or listen to his books on tape if you don't read

there are various interviews with reporters during certain events where reporters complain that they can't get their stories published because they were blocked by the department of justice

I'll find a few of them for you but searching any microfilm newspaper archive for "story was blocked by department of justice" will put you on the right path
>>
>>127997220
>At least Bernie people didn't want a fucking shill.
To shill is to mean have a ounce of intelligence of what you are actually doing. None of which Bernie fuck boys have a clue about.
>>
>>128008521
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
If Zuckerberg was a RPG character he would have negative charisma points
>>
>>128003942
>Abortions prevent wasting resources you mongoloid

and the earned income tax credit wastes resources and needs to be done away with

abortion is a non issue to me, people should stop talking about it, I'm well aware of how abortions occur in the US and I'm not really understanding how this became a plank on a right wing platform
>>
>>127997220
HILLARY CLINTON IS THE REASON TRUMP IS PRESIDENT. AND SHE IS GOING INSANE TRYING TO DENY IT TO HERSELF

>>127997220
HILLARY CLINTON IS THE REASON TRUMP IS PRESIDENT. AND SHE IS GOING INSANE TRYING TO DENY IT TO HERSELF

>>127997220

>>127997220
>>
>>128008521
No, he is a charisma sink for one, and all the funny little quirks with Facebook, such as the existence of well known hate groups, terrorist organizations, and government shenanigans would sink him.

Zuckerburg simply wants to reinvigorate his image because Facebook is dying a slow and painful death
>>
File: 1495805353336-pol.jpg (8KB, 178x283px) Image search: [Google]
1495805353336-pol.jpg
8KB, 178x283px
>>128007015
Got any sauce gud goy?
>>
>>128008521

Some wealthy donors are floating him as a trial balloon but he's simply too autistic. Hillary had epic problems being "relatable" but Zuckerberg gives the same feeling of revulsion people get from robots in the Uncanny Valley.
>>
>>127997839
>Your delusional Hillary neo-liberal scum, you Boinie Sandals progressive communists and your brass tacks Jim Webb union men. The latter two are likely to be kicking the neo-liberals shit in over the next few years... We will see who makes it out as the presidential candidate, but the midterms are going to yield an early picture of what the DNC will become.
You forget the racial factions, blacks, mestizos, other non-whites and jews. It's going to an unhappy coalition
>>
>>128008930
She is not insane, she has to give her donors a reason why she lost and she can't afford to admit it was actually her fault
>>
>>128005071
>GOP must give lip-service or religious right will stay home,

I don't accept this pretext, religious right gets too much (((FUNDING))) and (((AIRTIME))) for me to take anything they do seriously

we need to cut the bullshit and abortion is a big pile of steaming crap

>>128005071
>'m pro-life and believe allowing abortion is one of the slippery slopes that has destroyed traditional morality
I can agree with you there but to force the concept that a person's body is state property is even more idiotic

you won't ever get rid of the option for citizens to kill their young, you can accomplish this task with hundreds of various natural methods that are non invasive, there are plants that can easily cause miscarriage during early pregnancy all over the bible

asserting that there is some moral imperative to tell people how to live is a giant waste of money,

the answer to this problem is the elimination of the earned income tax credit and removing the constraint that (((MONOPOLY))) has placed on demand economically

we need to figure out how to do this without external conflict
>>
>>128008521
His personality is shit and people on Facebook hate Facebook.
>>
>>127999124
As much as I hate her you really have to give it up to Walt Disney Imagineering and Burke Design for making an audio animatronic that can walk around on it's own for almost a full half hour
>>
>>128008930
>SHE IS GOING INSANE TRYING TO DENY IT TO HERSELF

I'm convinced she was never trying to win

she could have won being VP on a ticket with Biden, that ticket would have murdered Trump
>>
>>128009374
Naw, I actually think abortion is a valid politically strategy to keep the religious bound to you, they go vote for sure; never piss of your base
>>
>>128009463
Biden didn't run because of his son(I think?) dying and not wanting to deal with the stress of campaigning during that.
>>
File: zuckerBERG.jpg (66KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerBERG.jpg
66KB, 500x280px
>>128008521
>>
>>128009182
yeah, the congressional hearings that have happened so far. for some reason that detail always seems to be swept under the carpet which is odd considering the nervous looks some congressional members had when hearing about it for the first time.
>>
Imagine if Hillary won, she probably would have had Alex Jones arrested
>>
File: idea time.gif (364KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
idea time.gif
364KB, 500x375px
I think most dems don't even KNOW about the current $300 Million DNC lawuit.
...aaaand #Pride2017 is trending on twatter.
I see an opportunity for education
>>
File: 1496335311264.jpg (29KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496335311264.jpg
29KB, 315x315px
>>128008102
Classic Roger Stone
>>
>>127996622
>Leftists
This word doesn't mean shit anymore
>>
>>127999221
Take advantage of the disarray and post shareblue style postings with false flag accounts. Might create enough infighting to produce something decent.
>>
>>128009238
This.
The Shitlib party is nothing but a coalition of rejects. Democrats are pathetic people who are unfit for society and can sense it, even if they can't admit it. They see any genetically fit person as an enemy they can't compete with.
>>
>>128009463
Does anyone else think that he just didn't want to spend his last years around that shrieking goblin? Policies and politics aside he always seemed to genuinely like Obama.
>>
>>128008521
I don't think you get to renounce your citizenship and then run for president.
>>
>>128009541
>Naw, I actually think abortion is a valid politically strategy to keep the religious bound to you,

nobody in the religious community ever gave a shit about it until the pope started getting headlines talking about it, all of a sudden it was a way to get on your soapbox and get free advertising from (((MEDIA)))
>>
HERE IS WHY THE LEFT WILL EAT ITSELF

THE PEOPLE OF THE LEFT, THE SJW'S THE DEMOCRATS

THEY ARE ALL HORRIBLE PEOPLE, SCUMBAGS

THEY PREY ON THE WEAK MINDED, THE LAZY, THE DUMB, THE SPINELESS, THE PEOPLE WITH NO FRIENDS

THEY PREY ON THEM, FOR VOTES, NUMBERS AND COMPANIONSHIP IN THEIR BULLSHIT

THEY WILL EAT THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR THEMSELVES

THEY ARE SCUMBAGS WHO PRETEND TO BE GOOD, TO GET THE LAZY, WEAK AND DUMB BEHIND THEM
>>
>>128001417
Good post leaf. Some people are so short sighted.
>>
>>128009603

well fuck him, I mean it's certainly possible Biden would have lost but he should have took one for the team and tried to keep the party relevant, instead we have this mess

>>128009696
>Imagine if Hillary won,

if would have been only the fourth time a party had kept the white house that long in US history and most of the previous times were Roosevelt
>>
>>128009949
>>128006564
Sweaty, flailing Brockpuppets.
>>
>>128010162

Biden probably didn't have the juice to protect himself from the fallout of the election like Hillary did and also likely wasn't up for what the job required considering all the Democrats who ran against are still fully employed with the post election disaster
>>
This is how the house of cards collapses. Always from within.

Hillary is shit. That's the ugly truth. They nominated a candidate with a ton of baggage, but it was time to make history don't you know!

Hubris killed the Clintons and the left.
>>
>>128009235
to be fair that is a basketball team they're all tall.
>>
>>128001287
Bogus. Retarded. Deluded.
>>
>>128009182
>One of the few times they were honest
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/11/donald-trump/trump-says-russians-were-unable-hack-republican-na/
Basically they tried, and where they succeeded it was worthless. Everything was archived, legal and pretty outdated. Its like if some "hacked" wikipedia, released it to wikileaks, then when you went digging it was just a copy-paste of all pages pertaining to bluebirds.
>>
>>128010942
No shekels today.
>http://politifact com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/11/donald-trump/trump-says-russians-were-unable-hack-republican-na
--> https://archive.is/ut7uI
>>
>>128010962
My bad, wont happen again
>>
>>127996136
>>127999221

have all of these been deleted? can't find them on his page
>>
>>128004469
Or cut to the chase: #hisnamewasandrew
>>
>>127998333

So, in this scenario, I'm making more money, living a better life, but Trump is shit-talking me on Twitter? Because that's a "sign me up" situation right there.
>>
>>127996136
someone tell this faggot its been debunked, he needs to shut up.
>>
File: webb.jpg (99KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
webb.jpg
99KB, 600x439px
>>127997839
Before I chose a side this election, I saw the Democratic debate before a republican one and thought Jim Webb was great. His military background is respectable and honesty, he was more republican to me than Democrat.
>>
>>127998418
>Instead she gets beat by some construction worker from New York
AHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>127997220
>Chief Obongo was fucking stupid and didn't take any side.

He's not stupid , he just really, really hates Hillary. a lot of people hinted at this or outright said it during the election.
>>
>>128010940

really? Prescott Bush wasn't arrested and charged with trading with the enemy after WWII?

because all of this is verified through court records, you know, real news, not made up garbage, courts require a prosecutor to have evidence before filing charges you know
>>
>>128009444

Think of what they must be capable of if this is what they released to the public.
>>
>>128006564
>who is bernie sanders
>>
>>128005725
The Seth Rich one is wrong in the sense that he wasn't on the way to meet the FBI when he was attacked, it sounds more dramatic the way it's phrase and can be technically correct but it's the little inconsistencies that then goes and discredits the pictures message.
>>
They're turning on each other. Good sign. Maybe some have already folded privately and have turned state's witness. Tea leaves looking good. The suspense is killing me tho. I wanna see some perp walks already.
>>
>>127997996
What they need to do is make it less of a cornerstone issue; it's too polarizing. Part of Trump's win was the focus on economic issues; topics that hit everyone equally regardless of left or right politics.

It's the same with weed. These force all the stoner faggots ands and feminazis to discuss real issues that they have no information on. It'll reveal their bullshit ideology when they go off the deep end.
>>
>>128010962
norwegian archivebot is the real MVP
>>
File: dracula doesn't give a fuck.jpg (45KB, 324x394px) Image search: [Google]
dracula doesn't give a fuck.jpg
45KB, 324x394px
>>128011238
>"Who's your greatest enemy?"
>the guy who threw a grenade at me but I fucking killed his ass lol
I wanted to hear more of Webb speaking, he was the only one at those debates who looked like an actual candidate for anything other than prison.
>>
Lol is this guy like Seth Rich 2.0? He's fucking great!
>>
>>128011703

like his job and the facts surrounding his murder aren't enough to raise eyebrows like oh really?

I mean is our society ok with murdering people or not?
>>
>>128008521
I saw a post floating around on tumblr about him him the other day about how he has a lot of fucking nerve to ask for donations to his campaign when he's as rich as he is and when he's used his money for so many selfish means also they weren't too pleased about that whole Hawaii thing.
>>
>>128011896

it's looking more and more like Trump is going to look to the weed people to solve his opiate crisis

too much money involved to shit on it and with the cases against pharma firms being filed by cities something has to be done, the fact is we've allowed (((CORPORATIONS))) to turn our entire society into useless junkies

this needs to stop, it's a huge drain on resources, the weed people now have a THC free weed plant that can get rid of opiate withdrawl

when a huge number of opiate addicts are vets who are homeless because of PTSD this is an issue Trump can't afford to ignore
>>
>>128011788
>>128011788
>>128011788

It will be done.
>>
>>127999949

Enjoy alienating huge chunks of your voter base retard.

t. Former Democunt
>>
>>128012034
In the minimized image I thought his pic was actually Seth Rich at first
>>
>>128000163
>>128001061
SUPER FUCKING RARE
beautiful flag too
>>
>>128011066
http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/06/01/former-dnc-data-chief-slams-hillary-clinton-youre-not-throwing-bus/
http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/06/01/fcking-bullsht-dnc-exec-andrew-therriault-blasts-hillary-for-blaming-them-then-deletes-tweets/
>>
>>128012465
>tumblr
There's your problem.
>>
>>127996136
Kek, good. I love the infighting.
>>
>>128006564
doesn't matter if they truly believe it or not, they run on leftist platforms. socialism, and leftist social issues.
>>
Throwing people under the bus and blaming others as Hillary did are not the qualities of a leader. Pathetic.
>>
>>127997705
>nobody gives a shit except a noisy minority.
you can say this about the people who want the issue dropped... moron
>>
>>127998183
then they got btfo by the la mafia
>ama
>>
File: how-to-be-an-alpha-male.jpg (410KB, 848x737px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-be-an-alpha-male.jpg
410KB, 848x737px
George Webb's message to Podesta, and everything else we know
http://riggedit.com/seth-rich/
THINGS ARE HEATING UP #DNCLeaks #SethRich #Wikilleaks
>>
File: 1487727909311.jpg (49KB, 337x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487727909311.jpg
49KB, 337x343px
>>127999221
>laundering vehicle
>>
>>128011703
Oh shit thanks Anon I mustn't have actually read it. Correction coming...
>>
>>128012201
Yes the fact that he was killed in a 'burglary' where nothing was robbed, not while he was en route to meet with the FBI like the picture reads. If we're trying to persuade people through these images the inconsistency it presents compared to the generally known Seth Rich story causes a dissonance in the readers mind and they start to doubt other points it brings up which hurts our overall goal.

So don't spread shit that is only technically right but in the minds of idiots is read wrongly.
>>
>>127997705

Abortion is a winning issue, and I'll tell you why.

Democraps are now in bed with feminazis. A majority of the population opposes 2nd trimester abortions and the vast majority (60%+) oppose "late term" or "partial birth" abortions — but all the people who support it are far-left democrats, and they consider it at least as important as evangelicals do.

So at the end of the day, the far-left are actually in the reactionary position, because Roe v Wade legislated their utter victory from the bench. This means that
A) any step away from the status quo satisfies the evangelicals AND
B) 60%+ of the population supports some move away from the status quo AND
C) the minority that supports the status quo is far too small to ever win an election on their own.

We saw Donald Trump capitalize on this expertly during the campaign, when he attacked Hillary on partial birth abortions at the debate ("ripped from the womb"). He knew that 60% of his audience agreed with him, and he knew that Hillary couldn't disagree with him without enraging 100% of her radfem base, so he had backed her into a corner. He was also reminding evangelicals why to back him in the midst of pussygate, which was targeted directly at social conservatives.

Long story short, the view that conservatives need to just concede defeat on X issue (abortion, fags, trannies, illegal aliens, rapefugees) because they're on the wrong side of history and once they drop it THEN they'll finally be able to sell sensible tax reform to the American center, is actually just an argument of subversion, defeatism, and inexorable decline.

Trump has demonstrated that wedge issues work both ways, and there is no such thing as "the wrong side of history"
>>
>>127999221
>>127999221
Everyone find out his Skype handle, email address, iCloud, Reddit name, cuz he is
A dead man walking.
>>
>>127997705
I don't give a shit about abortion or drugs. Legalize them both. Kick out illegals. Legalize national CCW. Fix welfare.
>>
File: 1493833835310.gif (195KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1493833835310.gif
195KB, 354x534px
>>128009632

That actually a "yes" considering its the DNC.
>>
>>128013808
>I don't give a shit about abortion or drugs

So you wouldn't mind if they were both banned, then, otherwise you do give a shit about them
>>
>>128005828
>We'd probably all be in jail if that harpy had won the election.
The leftists were talking about reeducation camps after a failed Trump campaign. Alt-right, traditionalists, libertarians, weirdos from the Internet would all be force-marched to some Happy Valley for Khmer Rouge reenactments.

>Never, ever vote Democrat.
>>
>>127997452

So basically identity politics? Did they never get the message? Oh yea, this came well after the election.

Identity politics is what killed the left.
>>
>>127999614
the only reason obongo won was because he's allegedly a nigger and after bush there was no way a republican was going to win that election
>>
>>127999894
I love this. this snippet is better than any fanfiction /pol/ could have come up with
>>
>>128001851
i felt that it was a direct, knowing jab at 'weaponized autism', coined in places she'd rather not be found and fed to her by lackeys.
>>
>>128004416
Gabbard is great because she realized the DNC was full of shit from the get-go and resigned to endorse Sanders. She fought in the war and FUCKING HATES Muslim extremists and their enablers.

While she is a bit too conservative for my taste, I'd support literally anyone over Trump. Trump is a inexperienced disaster. Every day he remains in office the US is damaged more.
>>
>As for the “laundering,” he’s not talking about it the way you think.

is there another way to interpret "laundering" /pol/? inform me
>>
>>128014439
Tulsi is a meme and a registered Democrat. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>128014634
washing Hillary's adult peepee filled diapers
>>
File: pill.jpg (77KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
pill.jpg
77KB, 450x304px
GIBS ME DAT RUNDOWN !!! !

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-RICH/
>>
>>127999720
Run nigga
>>
>>128000635
We'll shitpost in the shade
>>
>>128014634
>laundering

when people say 'laundering vehicle' they typically are referring to a mechanism (the vehicle, or means) by which money or value may be laundered.

it can also be used to describe a literal vehicle, or van, for instance, which comes in after a suiciding, and cleanses the scene.
>>
>>128014849
Tulsi is only dem I like. She actually bothered to visit Syria, meet Assad and came to same conclusion we have.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.