[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats your opinion on Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 46.jpg (423KB, 1500x2128px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
423KB, 1500x2128px
>>
>>127995613

Was an amazing place, full of artists, architects, intellectuals and nobility, until the Jews came along and fucked it all up.
>>
Your history fascinated me. You keep doing shit that should not be possible. Your population is also smaller than it was in 1914.
>>
File: 888455_orig.jpg (357KB, 1100x784px) Image search: [Google]
888455_orig.jpg
357KB, 1100x784px
>>127995613
Russia will be an ally because the man doesn't give a fuck if we live or die.

It is the people that say they care you should be weary of friends .

Honesty at any cost is still worth it.
>>
>>127995613
I like Russian people and culture. The commies really fucked you guys hard tho.
>>
>>127995613
great civilization that will endure through time
>>
>>127995613
I like Putin for no other reason than he fucks with the west.

I dont like Russia's historical revisionism, like excluding the fact that American food and free shit is the only reason you guys didnt fail in "Great Patriotic War".

Also, the Red Army was a band of rapist.
And Katyn forest too
etcetc

As long as you dont fuck with Poland you guys are pretty good in my book.
>>
Good people, but not a fan of the communists. Slavic brothers and good people. Unfortunate that the mainstream meteor chose you as the Boogeyman
>>
>>127995613
You need to give us back the Kurils
>>
>>127997754
Commies was fine. Yeltsin actualy fucked us up
>>
>>127997045
Russian high society was on par with the rest of Europe, but they were always going to be overthrown because Russia peasants are steppe barbarians. Yeah the Bolsheviks were the source of the degeneration, but the reason they were so effective is that low caste Russians are beady eyed Mongol rape babies.
>>
>>127998339

Not disagreeing with you, but I do find it tragic that they invited Jews in and they not only took over everything but murdered the artistocracy.

Like a violent parasite chest popper, they will do this to every nation that hosts them.
>>
>>127995613
not as bad as it could be, although >>127997045
>>
>>127997863
>I like Putin
>I dont like Russia's historical revisionism

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax
>>
>>127995613
Great culture, amazing people and land.
Would be 10/10 if the economy was more stable than a toddler on a tightrope.
>>
>>127995613
Communism was a mistake, before the Soviet meme I can't really find historical reasons to dislike you. Sure, you helped Austria crush our Revolution in 1849 but it was quite a fucked up thing from the start and the Russian commanders were actually quite reasonable and merciful compared to the Austrians (this is the reason why we surrendered to you).
>>
File: th.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
I agree or at least understand the logic behind Russia's foreign policy decisions regarding its geopolitics i.e Syria and Crimea.

Putin dindu nuffin? For US elections, until I see evidence, no. However he is still an autocrat, and is still ex-KGB.

St Petersburg is amazing. I think Fedor Emelianenko is the GOAT. My girlfriend's parents are Russian orthodox.

However would I live there? No, maybe if I got a comfy work/life balance.

I love Eastern European food and find it completely underrated.
>>
Rivals, but not enemies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.