[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's ready for another false rape accusation to be debunked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

This time...Taylor Swift

>The pop star accuses former KYGO radio host David Mueller of groping her at a backstage meet-and-greet. “It was completely intentional, and I have never been so sure of anything in my life,” testified Swift at a deposition.

http://www.stereogum.com/1944074/taylor-swift-must-face-jury-trial-over-djs-contract-interference-claim/news/
>>
>>127993675
>David Mueller
It's a FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>127993675
>no ass
>no tits

what's there to grope?
>>
>>127993988

when she sneezed and he didn't say "blessed you" she felt like her health was being raped by the patriarchy
>>
>>127993980
Well, with a very large (((nose))). Guess it's just a coincidence...
>>
>>127993988

feet
>>
>>127993988

Her majesty.
>>
File: 1475771178518.jpg (59KB, 777x709px) Image search: [Google]
1475771178518.jpg
59KB, 777x709px
>>127993988
Oh boy, in a lady like that, what would you not grope?
>>
>>127993675
So did he grope "her" dick?
>>
>>127993675
is that TS in the pic? what happened to her
>>
>>127994071
why would you charge a poor person with rape?
>>
>>127994653
Jews, and Drake.
>>
PR team: "Taylor, rape allegations and victimization is really hot right now and we need to get out ahead of Ariana with the whole, like, Manchester thing to put you back in the public eye for the next few months in front of the album campaign since like, the Directv thing didn't do as well as we expected. Have any men been like, yknow, like, creepy, or, like, weird to you lately?"
>>
>>127994928
explain the former>>127994928
>>
>>127993675
That's Taylor Swift these days? She's even more plastic-looking than usual.
>>
>>127993675
>>127993675
>The pop star accuses former KYGO radio host David Mueller of groping her

didn't kiss ground she walks on. RAPE!
>>
>>127995621
It's the "entertainment" industry; what is there to explain?

Katy Perry starts off "pure and pop!" Now she's a BBC whore, as self-proclaimed on twitter.

Miley starts off pure, goes whoredom of babylon, now she's back to redeemed and pure again.

Taylor starts off pure, then turns "unstable crazy white girl appropriating blackness", then goes full degenerate while closet interracial allowing rumors to spread instead of simply dispelling them.

Sad thing is, Taylor used to surf here, and was so close to being redpilled, but fell off the bandwagon due to peer-jew-pressure from people in the industry.

How do you think all the Tay-Tay May-Mays being a Nazi came to be?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3867398/Taylor-Swift-joins-ex-John-Mayer-nemesis-Katy-Perry-Drake-s-list-30th-birthday.html
>>
>>127993675
wow, she looks like shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.