[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Cho

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: General Cho.jpg (37KB, 634x286px) Image search: [Google]
General Cho.jpg
37KB, 634x286px
What does /pol/ think of General Cho, the hero who led the Virginia Tech cleansing which eliminated more than 30 degenerates that bullied the young Korean man?

In the words of General Cho:

I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart, and raping my soul all this time.

When the time came, I did it... I had to.
>>
>>127990896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-mc4gekt_A

Obligatory General Cho watching
>>
>>127991339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzVKxg1xXRU

Sad Korean music to commemorate the 10th anniversary of General Cho's passing

RIP Cho. Wish I could have met you in your lifetime. We would have been bros.
>>
>>127990896
When I go to Chinese restaurants, I frequently order General Cho's chicken.

He was a great chef. Too bad he went cuckoo
>>
>>127991659
That's General Tso, someone completely unrelated to General Cho. Both great East Asian men, nonetheless.

General Cho will be remembered as a martyr, and his memory will be vindicated by history. One day, millions of betas like him will rise up, slaughtering all the chads and alphas. And General Cho will be watching down from heaven, smiling gently.
>>
Does he still have the high score?
>>
>>127991943
At universities/schools, yes, General Cho holds the indisputeable high score.
>>
>>127991851
I think you are confusing the two generals. You can get General Cho's Chicken at the Hon Lin Restaurant, San Bruno, CA
>>
>>127992233
I didn't know that. Did they name the chicken in Cho's honour?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEU9mlLzlJ8

More sad music to listen to as we reflect on the 10th anniversary of General Cho's martyrdom.
>>
>>127990896
In a way, it's beautiful if you think about it, /pol/. Although we are separated by thousands of miles, by different cultures, religions and world views, we are all united in the fact that we have been victimized and denied a fair life by Chad.

I hope that no matter our differences, we will come together as One People, and fight against the Alphas who have victimized us relentlessly. /pol/, let us put aside our hatred, and unite for the Greater Good of Mankind!
>>
>>127992703
When will /pol/ wake up? We have more in common with our oppressed brown, black and yellow brothers across the ocean than we do with white chads. We have been victimized, abused and lied to for centuries. We have been forced into a humiliating life as beta males, unfit, unworthy of the most basic respect and decency.

/pol/, let us unite! Let us drive out the alphas, let us take vengeance for all the painful years they gave you and me!
>>
>>127993347
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfWIfUE3Pnw

Elliot Rodger tribute song.

RIP both General Cho and Elliot Rodger.

Think of the fear these men faced as they took their final steps, their hands trembling, but their hearts firm in their resolve. They faced the terror and the certainty of death, and they refused to yield. They died as they lived - unbroken, as free men.
>>
>>127993700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaCtwvYYY_c

RIP Elliot Rodger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.