[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the goat President ..?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3066.jpg (19KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3066.jpg
19KB, 700x393px
Is he the goat President ..?
>>
>>127988424
Above average. I'd rate him an 8.8/10.
>>
>>127988424
Oh, boy, when will it end...
You know someone sucked at their job when they have to keep defending how well they did.
The faggot is still going around meeting with leaders and giving speeches.
>>
>>127988424
i used to think so, then i read a book titled "listen liberal" by robert frank, which explained that every democratic president from the 70s onward has sold out the working class in favor of supporting young professionals and in favor of wall street. it was an eye opener.

this country is fucked. neither dems nor gop give a shit about their constituents - they are only out to increase their own wealth and power.

we need a viable third party solution. now.
>>
>>127988638
>The faggot is still going around meeting with leaders and giving speeches.

And this is different from any former POTUS how...? Even GWB, who was notorious for NOT giving as many paid speeches as other ex-presidents, spoke with some regularity (I personally saw him give a paid speech at a software ERP conference).

Are you 12?
>>
>>127988424
Pros: He's black (it's a good thing according to liberals)
Cons: Everything else
>>
>>127988816
Yes, but did bush ever shit talk Obama?
Obama has to keep defending his "legacy" every day
>>
>>127988984

Bush is still talking about his decision to go into Iraq. In either case ex-presidents are PAID to talk about their presidency. You really are a fucking child, jesus christ.
>>
>>127988424
No. Obama was a very meh president. Anyone saying he was the best president or worst president ever is a retard.
>>
>>127989134
Okay, just go fuck yourself, seriously, because you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Even in your response, you proved my point. He's never shit talked Obama and Obama constantly shits on trump so that people will think he has a "legacy"
>>
No, he isn't the greatest president of all time because he is the only president in history that had America in a war for every single day of his presidency.
>>
>>127988424
Gayest
Of
All
Time
>>
>>127988580
Fpwp
Hes average at best nigga, highly overrated
>>
>>127988424
>Is he the goat President ..?

>Pulled troops from Iraq to fulfill simplistic campaign promise against recommendations from Pentagon and commanders on the ground
>Allowed the "Arab Spring" to move forward without supporting the stabilizing forces in the region, instead funneled money and arms to revolutionaries/rebels
>Created military power vacuum that enabled the rise of ISIS and completely ignored their activities
>Literally called them "the JV team" of terrorism

Everyone that has died or been injured in the name of ISIS is a direct victim of Obama. Little girls smashed by trucks? Obama. Little girls blown to bits with nail bombs? Obama. Millions of timebomb "refugees" now living in the US and Europe? Obama.

No, he's not a "goat" President.
>>
>>127988424
Worst President next to Carter
Most Racist President in my lifetime
Set race relations back 20yrs
Admitted if he had a son, it would have been a thug just like the one who was shot in self defense
>>
>>127988424
Goat? More like monkey.
>>
>>127988424
No. He's the biggest puppet we've ever had.
Next question.
>>
>>127988424
He did deport a huge lot of Mexicans, shouldn't we praise him for that?
>>
>>127988424
The goat fuckdr president, for sure
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.