[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO-GO ZONES FOR WOMEN IN PARIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: paris.png (33KB, 656x355px) Image search: [Google]
paris.png
33KB, 656x355px
France will be the rape capital of Europe in five years

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2017/jun/01/calais-paris-france-street-harassment-women-migrants-la-chapelle-refugees
>>
>>127987809
Please archive.

>https://theguardian com/cities/2017/jun/01/calais-paris-france-street-harassment-women-migrants-la-chapelle-refugees
--> https://archive.is/TtQ0A
>>
Women voted for this horseshit. Let them be raped a few times.
>>
>>127988137
this. fuck them. french ppl are the worst
>>
>>127987809
Well, they voted for it
>>
>The presence of migrants in the area has no direct link with the issues and concerns of women in public space

Oh come on, are they blind or just pretending ?
>>
Vive La Macron
>>
>>127987809
France deserves everything it gets from May onwards.
They were given a chance and rejected it.
>>
>>127988137
This.
They should be mandatory go zones. So some Ackmed can culturally enrich them and then beat them for being dirty bitches who get raped.
>>
>>127989001
>Lets talk about the real issue here, how do we protect women?
>Stop inviting in rapists?
>Uhgggggghhhhhhhh racist much?
>>
>>127987809
This week in Lisbon globalists from the UN, EU, academics, lobby groups, journalists etc. gathered in Lisbon to talk about migration and refugees.

They clearly said that the major reason why there are refugees today is not war nor persecution. I repeat, globalists themselves admit the major reason for there to be refugees is not war nor persecution. Instead, they talk about "displacement due to food insecurity", about global warming, "unlivable terrain" and rising sea levels. They added that the 1951 NY convention for refugees' status and rights was not enough to cover the present cases, as it explicitly only considers as refugees people fleeing war or for being persecuted in the basis of race, nationality, religion, politics, etc.

In 2017, they reinforced, most refugees are from Nigeria, Bangladesh, Guinea, Côte d'Ivoire and Gambia.

They continuously talked about our moral duty to help these people. That our civilization is based on humanitarian values that requires us to help these people. And every time, they assumed everyone was on board with helping refugees, something completely obvious. They considered native populations resisting as an hassle - "Migration introduces threats. Change is challenge. Human nature does not like challenges or change.".

They are also remarkably honest: "50% of refugees move from developing to developed. They are not stupid. Developed countries have money. Money helps them live.". This was said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

The only people questioning the whole narrative there were the audience and one Italian speaker, Raffaele Simone, who still said that the West has a historical duty to help.

Schedule: http://www.estorilconferences.org/en/content/schedule
Recorded streams: http://www.estorilconferences.org/en/content/live-streaming-1
Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnC8RQtnh8Y
>>127988818
>>
>>127988876
>>127988137
More women voted for Le Pen than men did
>>
>>127987809
My God they try so hard to divert from the immigration angle, it's actually comical.
>>
File: 1496259008343.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496259008343.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>127989701
>>
>>127989701
rape the men then
>>
>be a French male
>vote for Sharia rape zones.
>cry about getting cucked
>>
>>127987809
everywhere outside in Paris is a no-go zone

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c6c_1496249521
>>
obviously, it's the white men stepping up their game

it couldn't POSSIBLY be millions of sexist foreign invaders who either follow a patriarchal, sexist religion or are tribals who routinely organize rape gangs to rape villages full of women & children back home in their native Africa. they gotta take care of those 6 billion that are pouring in
>>
>>127989001
>The presence of migrants in the area has no direct link with the issues and concerns of women in public space

Oh come on, are they blind or just pretending ?

You missed the funniest bit later on

>Still, he says the problems began when an informal migrant camp sprung up under the railway lines at La Chapelle station, .
>>
File: Captura.jpg (12KB, 192x145px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.jpg
12KB, 192x145px
>>127987809
mmmm...
>>
>>127990404
Going to put in full quotes for the lulz

>The local mayor, Eric Lejoindre, says street harassment is a problem, but “the presence of migrants in the area has no direct link with the issues and concerns of women in public space”.

>Still, he says the problems began when an informal migrant camp sprung up under the railway lines at La Chapelle station, and criminal networks moved in to cater to their needs.
>>
>>127987828
>https://archive.is/TtQ0A
Thank you, mate. I do notice your job across threads.
>>
Paris is easily the worst shit hole of all big cities. I regret ever taking my money there.

RUINED. ABSOLUTELY RUINED.
>>
>>127991077
don't talk to the bot
>>
File: suggestion.jpg (79KB, 651x768px) Image search: [Google]
suggestion.jpg
79KB, 651x768px
>>127991202
>bot
>>
>>127987828
hey m8 can you archive this shit for me?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/01/george-soros-attacks-hungarian-president-building-mafia-state

thanks
>>
>>127991305
Remember to archive.

>https://theguardian com/world/2017/jun/01/george-soros-attacks-hungarian-president-building-mafia-state
--> https://archive.is/dt5pJ
>>
>>127991275
fuck, it's evolving...
>>
>>127991322
thanks you're a good friend
>>
>>127991368
NP pal :-)
>>
>>127987809
No no Stockholm will never give up that title without a fight.
>>
>>127990213
And he doesn't attack back? Why do they let him go?
>>
>>127987809
>France will be the rape capital of Europe in five years

Not sure about that. Sweden wont give up the title without a fight.
>>
>>127991361
that's because it's an AI
>>
>>127990404
That's retarded, how cucked are these people. Are they suggesting that the french men just decided rape was cool recently. I think this guy is actually trying to throw the public a bone but if he tried to make the point that migrates were the issue he'd lose his job.
>>
File: chapelle.jpg (448KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
chapelle.jpg
448KB, 1000x625px
>>127989001
>Oh come on, are they blind or just pretending ?
Of course not, the real issue is that Parisian sidewalks are too narrow to let feminists keep men at a safe distance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ghYQ_uRSw
>>
Reminder that British are extremely cucked too. They arrest people for impolite tweets and nazi jokes.
>>
they're almost there, but the fucking spell is hard to break

>No one is comfortable in this situation. No one wants to denigrate women’s experiences of harassment, nor does anyone want to be seen as racist for complaining about harassment in a context where migrants are in the spotlight.

the only angle they can frame the situation is the hard dichotomy between being seen as a racist or as a misogynist
>>
Reminder that canada is the cuck next door. They legalized dog blowjobs and that's not talking about their own immigration policies. Don't forget their weak president engages in all sort of traitorous behavior and he's the face of the country.
>>
>>127991600
Because he had a massive knife and was clearly aggressive?

Also, they're French.
>>
>>127987809
kek what a bunch of faguettes
>>
>>127992471
>Be Canadian
>Don't get raped
>Can legally defend self with physical force.
>Free to criticize shit excuse for a prime minister and all the cucks who support him without worrying about any kind of legal consequence.
>>
File: DecriminalizeNow.png (336KB, 793x1040px) Image search: [Google]
DecriminalizeNow.png
336KB, 793x1040px
>>
>>127992471
Until you faggots stop going on the defensive and admit that you are cucked to shit and instead sperg out like this every time you are called out, nothing is going to change. In fact I will cheer it on. When your wife gets raped to death with a machete and you get thrown in jail for crying about it I will fucking laugh in your face so hard, Pierre.
>>
File: 959305394_small.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
959305394_small.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>127991600
1. shitskins never act out unless they're a dozen of them waiting for an excuse to fuck you up

2. self-preservation impulses are suppressed by years of leftist indoctrination

3. being that guy that gets into fight will quickly get you socially ostracized if not in legal troubles

Shitskins never expect whites to fight back and quickly lose their cool when they do. Before blaming whites for being pussies, understand everything goes against them doing so. The establishment is more worried about whites taking matters in their own hands than dealing with kebabs and nogs, they'll quickly make an example of anyone they catch growing a pair.
>>
>>127992843
Can you defend yourself ?
Was it you who made pepper spray an assault weapon a while back ?
Damn so muck cuckery i get confused.
>>
>>127992717
Regardless of whether he was wielding a knife, he could have made attempts to disarm him. You don't just stand there like a pussy wtf. And he even lets the women fight for him at one point, disgusting.
>>
>>127992087
should test out a few other phrases like rape apologist and the like to get the most piercing one
>>
>>127993110
We use common law. Court precedent supersedes the letter of the law. And people have been acquitted defending themselves with lethal force using illegal weapons in the past.
>>
>>127992843
If you call the pink haired bearded barista at starbucks "he" then you go to jail.
>>
>>127993130
again
>french
>>
File: 4L_WEbKbbdG.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4L_WEbKbbdG.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

GUARDIAN BTFO ITSELF
>>
>>127993247
That's a meme interpretation by a bunch of spergs. Do people actually fucking read things before commenting on them? Is reading things instead of riding the wave of sensationalism a dead art?
>>
>>127993035
So you'll lie down like beaten dogs and just take it? Of all people I get it, when a government is against you, but you still fight back and protect yourself. Don't just take it.
>>
Eh. Should've voted Le Penn. Now you have to deal with five more years of this unde Macron
>>
>>127988137
Pretty much
>>
>>127992976
I am not defending france. I am attacking canada. You fags have the worst accent in the world, learn to talk french bon dieu.

>>127993246
Yeah us too, in the past and the law say we can. How will it really go today if the dead one is not white.
>>
File: Farage Eurovision.jpg (104KB, 1008x532px) Image search: [Google]
Farage Eurovision.jpg
104KB, 1008x532px
>She says the issue of vulnerable migrants in Paris is not one the UK can ignore, given that many of the men who are in Paris have fled from the now-razed “jungle” in Calais, and ultimately want to cross the channel. She puts it bluntly: “Calais is in Paris, and this is a Franco-British problem.”
>this is a Franco-British problem
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Enjoy Macron
>>
>>127989653
>our civilization is based on humanitarian values
Our civilisation has been based on humanitarian values for hundreds of years, ever since the englightenment

Why have we decided that we were doing it wrong all of a sudden? They use powerful phrases nobody understands and corrupt their meaning towards their own ends
>>
>>127990404
>>127990642
>>127991720
I believe they are implying that the harrasing men are actual criminals who showed up in the area to sell stuff to the poor innocent "refugees".

They are ofcourse naive as fuck but that's what their going for I beleive.
>>
>>127987809
how are the sharia brigades going friend?
>>
>>127988137
Second post best post

>>127987828
first post second best post
>>
>>127993526
As a South-African, you have to be ready to defend yourself because nobody else will help you. And if the police gets involved, it's probably just to extort a bribe from you.

It's very different over here, sometimes you just have to take it and other times you can fight back but should make sure there aren't 10 of them around and you shouldn't get caught. Our legal system is practically designed to fuck up anyone acting in self-defense and nobody will have any sympathy for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMW032VThuQ
>>
>>127987809
welp... this is what they voted for
fuck'em
>>
>>127993351
No its genuine. Sorry leafkin. Don't assume my gender.
>>
>>127988137
This. You get what you vote for.
>>
>>127989701
People keep posting this factoid but the truth is that Macron won and it's irrelevant whether or not it was more men or women who did it. It was the French. They all need to accept whatever is coming their way together. Equality and all that shit.
>>
>>127987809

They only care when women start complaining

About something they voted for en masse

lel
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (6KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
>>127989701
>>
>>127988137
Fuck you John. I like women.
>>
>not wanting separate female and male zones to become commonplace
Women are unnecessary. Heterosexuality is in modern age forced by women because they want to stay relevant.
Don't become a slave to them.
>>
>most viewed article
>no comment section
>>
>>127987809
Women dont want to feel "safe". They want danger, drama and unpredictability. They get raped a few times along the way they will just go to Thailand and "find themselves" whilst taking more dick.

If women didnt want this, they'd settle into marriage and kids with Derek the accountant. Instead they want Chad and Jamal to spitroast them.

t. Jamal
>>
File: geldakitofcascadia.jpg (31KB, 884x746px) Image search: [Google]
geldakitofcascadia.jpg
31KB, 884x746px
>>127993351
>HER DICCC
>>
france has loser DNA.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.