[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spare a penny? #Kekistan needs a home.. I have one..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170601-105855.png (643KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-105855.png
643KB, 1080x1920px
>I am coming to the people.. the real people out there..
>I have found the first #Kekistan church
>in England
>they want 200k
>we can do that right?
>200,000 of us donate a penny
>then we open the first official home for pepe in England.
>then we wake the public..
>pepe needs a British place of worship!
>>
>>127986612
>American """""""education""""""
>>
>>127986612
>they want 200k
>200k of us can donate a penny
what
>>
le ebin pepe meme xDDD
>>
>>127986612
>>127986907
>British """"education""""
>>
>>127986612
For real though we should buy this so it doesn't get replaced by a fucking mosque.
>>
>>127986612
>>they want 200k
>>200,000 of us donate a penny

That's not how 200,000 pounds work, Anon.
>>
>>127987415
hahahaaaa! MAGA and praise!!!! shadilay!!!! meeeeeeeme magic!!!
>>
>>127987329
This
>>
200000 people need to donate £1 not 0.01p
>>
File: Big bang theory 9.jpg (154KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
Big bang theory 9.jpg
154KB, 2000x720px
>>127986612
fuck off carl
>>
>>127988719
>big bang theory 9
I want to see the other ones
Also not everyone is Sargon
>>
>>127988866
deleted most of them, go ask on /tv/ if you want more
>>
>>127986612
Fuck off shill. You can't even figure out how to use greentext properly, and you're still trying to get right leaning individuals to tie down to physical infrastructure and identifying names.

ANYONE WHO PROMOTES ALT RIGHT IS A SHILL
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TIE YOU DOWN IS A SHILL

They only want us to form organizations like this so that they can label us, categorize us, and character assassinate us as a whole. They have created a controlled opposition beast, this monster they call the alt right, so that we are tied into it, and so that we can be identified by association and discriminated against, attacked, and removed from influence.

DON'T TRUST ALT RIGHT
WE ARE NOT THE ALT RIGHT

You try to "modernize" us, and by doing so try force us to accept the degeneracy of the modern times. You pollute the minds of young people, and try to bring us into your abomination of a movement. We aren't falling for it! You are the Jew, the Negro, and the many headed serpent of Satan, and we will not trust you!
>>
>>127987582
ok 3.2 million of us donate an ounce then
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.