[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit absolutely grinds my gears

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 20170601_083627.jpg (950KB, 1439x1975px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_083627.jpg
950KB, 1439x1975px
This shit absolutely grinds my gears
>>
File: 14448237334285.png (226KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
14448237334285.png
226KB, 4500x4334px
dont be bumper to bumper at 30mph then ya dumb nonce
>>
You don't like people voluntarily helping each other?
>>
>>127986546
>You don't like people voluntarily helping each other?

You can't cure stupid.

People need to be made to understand that actions have consequences and if you're too stupid to understand effective braking distances in congested urban environments then you probably should be priced out of using your car.

TL/DR - Play stupid games; win stupid prizes.
>>
>>127987118
I don't disagree and will therefore not donate. Here in America we have freedom though and other people are allowed to throw their money away. I would explain freedom to you if I thought you could understand it.
>>
>>127986272
i dont know what possible problem you can have with this op. if you dont want to give them money dont. better than tax dollars being used
>>
File: This makes me moist.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
This makes me moist.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>127987746
>people are allowed to throw their money away

I actually think this is better because it describes circumstances that would only appeal to a libtard (any decent rightist would react as I have done) and therefore he is stealing money from the lefties and SJW's most likely.

Equally likely is that its just a scam pulled by some guy who spends his nights drinking and in strip clubs.

The thought of this makes me moist.
>>
What upsets me is that the nigger government takes your money via the nigger irs to pay stupid old people and nigger so that they can have free stuff and you get fucked.
>inb4 the IRS pays for roads etc.

No, it doesn't. It pays for niggercare niggerstamps, niggerghousing ect.
>>
>>127987943
Just coddling stupidity, that's all.
>move somewhere with no money
>driving like a retard
>wahh my rents already due
>no money
>will donate rest to charity, fucking lmao
>grade A scum
>>
>>127986272
>forgot to mention they were texting while driving
>>
>>127988676
This. She could have done a number of things to avoid this

>Don't drive bumper to bumper
>Look ahead more than 2m, so you can anticipate on buses (which don't just teleport onto the street)
>Not be a retard
>>
>>127990150
It's actually a guy, which makes it way worse
>>
>>127990934
Oh I just assumed by the nature of the accident and the effeminate writing style that it was a woman. I think I need to check my privilege, assuming gender like that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.