[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Top fucking zozzle.png (320KB, 531x366px) Image search: [Google]
Top fucking zozzle.png
320KB, 531x366px
https://youtu.be/Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>127985414
>linking BuzzFeedVideo
Hooktube that shit to prevent views

https://hooktube.com/Zr5qzV-8Zkc
>>
>>127985414
Give up Buzzfeed, it has been a week and nobody feel for it.
>>
>4Chan users

Aw man, they gunning for /c/, /gif/ and /lgbt/? Bno survivors huh?
>>
>>127985414
Click bait bull shit designed to boost buzz feeds views.
Do not watch.
>>
>>127985415
Thank fuck you were here Norbot.
>>
>>127990938
CIA nigger detected!!!.
>>
>>127985414

That dude is an Alpha Chad by old 4chan standards.

Our Betas are more likely to stab random women in the street or shoot up a school rather than ditch a date with a qt.
>>
>>127985415

Huh.

Thanks Norbot. That's a new Anti-Jew device I haven't seen before.

You're doing gods work by the way.

Even if you can't understand what us flesh fags are saying.
>>
>>127991083
My brain just happens to be very good.
>>
I don't care enough to actually watch the video, but where's the bait? Being a beta has been the cornerstone of 4chan since forever. Even the board full of 6'4" walls of muscle and rippling abs are the source of some of 4chan's best and most famous beta stories. I don't understand.
>>
>leaves house
>talks to women
>gets professionally oriented job after only a handful of attempts
>doesn't spend 95% of waking hours in alcoholic stupor in insect infested deathtrap of room
get a load of this fuckin normie
>>
>>127991259

I think they were trying to be funny, but really it just comes off as pathetic/depressing.
>>
>>127985415
Tireless advocate of no free views. You da real mvp
>>
File: _bait the fuck.jpg (58KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
_bait the fuck.jpg
58KB, 622x626px
>>127985414
I don't get this video. It just depicts some autist who fails at life and becomes embittered and resentful. It's not very funny at all, nor is it educational, entertaining or informative. Is the point of the video really just about making fun of retards? There are funnier retardations, for sure. Like Tourettes.
>>
>>127991487
What if there's a conspiracy?

Don't trust anyone.

I could be an _____?
>>
>>127991548
igger?
>>
>>127990942
Plz, it's GCHQ
>>
>>127991500
Yes it's just shitty normie tier le trolle
>>
>>127985414

buzzfeed are not even beta males. more like omega
>>
>>127985414
>console gaming
>worrying about women
>worrying about a career
normies are pathetic
>>
>>127992091

don't bump this shit retard
>>
This video is the normie idea of what it means to be a 4channer

First off let's get some things out of the way.

>Actually talks to females
>Can get dates with said females
>Actually gets a job
>Guy is a 9/10 Chad who is tall etc, if this was a 4channer he would be a short minority.
>No piss bottles
>No 20 hour anime bindges
>He actually has friends
>Not living with his parents
>Etc etc etc

Pure normie shit, like he jerks it to hentai on his phone... Da fuck normie shit is that?? A 4channer would be having 8+hour fap sessions while ramming his ass with a Bad Dragon™ horse dildo while falling to guro-fur shit.

They should do a real 4channer video but then people would realize that the average channer is more oppressed then even the most vocal BLM protestor.

Hell maybe in a few years 4channers will make their way to the top of.the oppression Olympics.

Seriously, if you have ever held hands with a girl or.talked to a girl or had any friends ever then you are NORMIE SHIT and you are NOT OPPRESSED
>>
>>127985414
This has always struck me as more of a redditor video. Any true blue Aussie battler is red pilled enough not to be a cuck boi and buy women stuff.
>>
>>127992121
aww, did they hit too close to home?
>>
Nobody watched it until they said people were watching it.
>>
>>127985414
THIS ISN"T REDDIT FAGGOTS

FUCK OFF HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

SHAREBLUE WANTS US TO START SUCKING LIBERAL COCK

OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD
>>
>>127985414
They should've made him shoot up a school at the end.
>>
>>127992127
>guro-fur shit.
tfw you will never traumatically inseminate a 3d grill
>>
>>127985414

>lives with friends
>gets three interviews in nice looking offices right away
>gets a job

Yeah lost me right here. What really happens is more like this:

>finally decide to stop NEETing at mom's house around age of 25
>start applying for jobs
>send out dozens of applications
>one call back at shit tier retail job
>rejected
>return to NEET life of alcoholism or sedentary Zoloft-induced stupor and online gaming

Also who the fuck buys a $1200 watch for a coworker you don't know? No one is that autistic. Well some are but that type of autist wouldn't get the job in the first place
>>
>>127985415
>reddit tier problems
>calls them 4chan

Lurk moar faggots
>>
>>127992127
Meh, you are wrong.
As a male if you are not at 16% or lower BF, if you don't have a job and a car, you are considered a loser no matter how attractive your face or personality is.
Excel at everything or be mocked.
>>
>4chan users
>betas
>>
The only thing they got right was the unironed shirt tbqh.
>>
File: IMG_5944.jpg (36KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5944.jpg
36KB, 1024x674px
>>127985414
Buzzfeed baiting 4chan about baiting 4chan
>>
they got a lot wrong, this is probably more accurate representation of your average plebbitor
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.