[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is pre-marital sex degenerate? If two people really love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: Rustic-european-wedding-style-2.jpg (50KB, 318x477px) Image search: [Google]
Rustic-european-wedding-style-2.jpg
50KB, 318x477px
Why is pre-marital sex degenerate? If two people really love each other and want to marry one day, why is this contract we sign so important? It's just a piece of paper. Some of you think that it's degenerate because a couple might break up someday..and married couple cannot get divorce? Perosnally, I know lot of young people who live happily in loyal relationships but they are not married, and those who waited till marriage acting superior, are often miserable and cheat whenever they get the chance. Religious people are repressed hypocrites
>>
>>127984841
The point is to make a commitment that you both agree upon in public that you intend to stay together for the rest of your lives.

It's not that you CAN'T stay together, it's that you haven't committed to do so before marriage.

Don't be a degenerate, anon.
>>
> It'sjust a piece of paper.
Found the atheist.
>>
>>127984841
Why are you concerned about people having sex? Is it because you can't get any?
>>
>>127985136
Why are you so concerned with others' concerns? Is it because you're a thoughtless idiot?
>>
>>127985008
>in public
So everything has to be done in front of other people otherwise it loses it's value?
>>127985136
No, because I was called degenerate for pre-marital sex on this very board.
>>
>>127985136
>projecting on a chinese knitting board
>>
>>127985307
>No, because I was called degenerate for pre-marital sex on this very board.
There are some warped individuals on this board, don't second guess yourself because of what some autist said. Think of pre-marital sex as practice. No woman wants to get fucked by some guy shit at sex.
>>
>>127984841
because no one on this board can get laid

>>127985085
how is it not just a piece of paper though?
>>
>>127984841
If they do actually get married then sure
>>
>>127984841
>Why is pre-marital sex degenerate?
Because it used to lead bastards being born without any right to inheritance. This was deemed a bad, irresponsible thing for everyone involved.
>>
>>127984841
wow this girl needs black cock, i mean every white woman does
>>
File: 1494856467886.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1494856467886.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>127984841
Statistics don't lie
>>
>>127985307
>So everything has to be done in front of other people otherwise it loses it's value?
A public oath is a promise to society. That means society has a right to punish you if you break your oath.

If you make an oath in your head, there's no consequence to breaking it besides your own rationalizations for why you did it.
>>
>>127985521
Are you that chezch cuck from other threads who worship niggers and hate white women?
>>
>>127985675
obviously not, i love white women deeply, thats why i want them to experience best sex and pleasure they can get and thats sex with a black man with huge dick
>>
>>127985563
I wasn't talking about promiscuity and people with many partners, I meant people with only one partner who they are not married to, but still engage in sexual intercourse
>>127985661
I don't have to promise anything to society. I want to have family for my own sake, not other people. There is a consequence of breaking that oath in my head, lot of people don't care about the oath on paper.
>>
>>127984841
You (finally) live in a post-scarcity society, Croat

Pre-marital sex was (is) degenerate because unworthy males might impregnate a woman and produce an unsupported child, becoming a burden of the community/state rather than a gainfully employed man.

This is precisely why Muslims enforce Hijab. To protect women from the gaze of unworthy/unemployed males.

This is precisely why the west promotes degeneracy, because reliance upon the state produces reliable voting blocs.
>>
>>127985307
I was with my wife for about 5 years before getting married, imagine how retarded it would have been if we didn't have sex for 5 years. Sex is one of the key ingredients to a successful relationship, it wouldn't have reached the stage of marriage if we didn't have sex. A lot of marriages end in disaster because couples stop having sex. Or don't have enough of it.
>>127985339
>implying 3/5 of you aren't involuntary virgin autists that can't even talk to women, never mind get one to fuck
I sometimes doubt most of you would even be able to find the right hole if a woman did open her legs for you.
>>
>>127985941
>I don't have to
Of course you're right. Being a degenerate is completely legal.

But remember: you're not the only person in the equation, anon. Even if you (wrongly) believe yourself to be a paragon of moral behavior, you don't know what's in the head of the woman you slept with. She hasn't made any public commitment to you either.
>>
>>127985302
I can't handle all this autism
>>
>>127986058

Great analysis. The solution is to gas all the unworthy males. I recommend we start with anyone over the age of 14 who reads anime, anything My Little Pony, and men over 18 who still play video games.

Oh and forced marriages need to become a thing combined with polygamy and career "nurturers". Our best men need to breed like 12 kids without having to waste time caring for them. The nurturers can raises them and let the Science-Chad get back to work on important matters.
>>
>>127984841
degenerate is a buzzword that means nothing. its like "__ pill" at this point im convinced its some kind of elaborate psyop
>>
>>127985437
Muh magic rings
>>
>>127985465
>Inheritance
Nigger, I make my own keep. Only betas rely on inheritance
>>
>>127986151
I was talking about women who are committed, too. So a couple who acts like they are married, but they are not legally married.
>>127986058
If a man is committed fully to the woman, he will support child if he's unemployed, he would find a job, girl's father would help, families together would help etc.
>>
>>127986151
Paranoid ramblings of a bowl cut fuck who should off himself because he'll never find a wife being an extreme traditionalist in his mommies basement LOL.
>>
>>127986525
t. bluepill degenerate
>>
>>127985521
She was obviously made for the BBC
>>
>>127987123
how do you know a "bluepill degenerate" isnt a "redpill degenerate" i can make up my own buzzwords and definitions that dont actually mean or explain anything too you know

you want to know whats really degenerate though? stalking someone.
>>
>>127986958
>I was talking about women who are committed, too. So a couple who acts like they are married, but they are not legally married.

The only reason not to get married is so that there are fewer consequences when you break up.
You are arrogant to think these things have no affect on you or her. It's all rationalization. You don't know what's in the girl's head. Why wouldn't you want a public commitment from her?

>>127987363
You must be really low IQ if you can't figure out what those words mean.

degenerate-> behaviors tending to harm society
bluepill-> propaganda
redpill-> truth

>"but anon, it's hard to know what's true, therefore truth doesn't exist"
lol no.

>>127986963
t. triggered transfaggot communist
>>
>>127984841
it's not about god's or the state's blessing croanon
it's about commitment
if you are able to commit yourself to a woman and she to you without any sort of symbolism then by all means do so
I've married my wife after 14 years of living together but the key is to commit from early on; it wasn't a relationship of "let's test the waters, see how it feels, maybe we can stay together" it was more like "we both know we'll grow old together" from a few months in it
people use symbolic gestures to reinforce their choices, if you have enough strength in your conviction or if symbolism doesn't do much for you then no problem, no paper or approval from anyone will support or deter you
your way of thinking is what makes you a degenerate, if you're in a relationship of 3 years and you are not sure if you want to spend your life with that woman then what the fuck are you doing with her?
premarital sex is considered degenerate (more for women than men since they usually form attachments from and for sex easier than men) because a good sex life may actually be enough to influence you into spending years on a relationship in which you are incompatible from every other point
usually sex is something you can work on to improve, different value systems or feelings are much harder to modify
religious people are just people who are to stupid to figure this out but trust the church (which is not actually a good thing, you should make your own damn mind)
>>
>>127985085
It's a theft certificate.
>>
>>127987902
Sounds like you have the boring life of a cuckhold. Glad I am not you!
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>127987890
>You must be really low IQ if you can't figure out what those words mean.

you must have had a lobotomy or a pressure powered brainwashing if you think those words have any meaning whatsoever especially on this board of all places.

>degenerate-> behaviors tending to harm society

>bluepill-> propaganda
>redpill-> truth

>>"but anon, it's hard to know what's true, therefore truth doesn't exist"

Actually, thanks to the massive disinfo campaigns that exist on the internet there is no truth community. But yeah keep on keepin on fighting for that "culture war" or fighting to keep your own slave rights or whatever. Pic related is probably what you look like.
>>
>>127987902
>it was more like "we both know we'll grow old together" from a few months in it
This is the kind of relationships I thought about when I made this thread asking why people think it's degenerate
>if you're in a relationship of 3 years and you are not sure if you want to spend your life with that woman then what the fuck are you doing with her?
I was talking about people who are 100% sure.
>>127987890
>Why wouldn't you want a public commitment from her?
She can still cheat, divorce me and take half of my stuff, or in worst case scenario, everything. Consequences are also terrible for men once she requests divorce. But, I will say it again, people I had in mind while writing OP are people who are fully committed to each other, who don't want to test anything first or break up.
>>
>>127988543
I just told you the meaning, dipshit.

>"People I disagree with don't mean anything when they talk, therefore i don't have to engage with anything they say"

Enjoy being a retard.
>>
I see western society and it's practices as degenerate, but I haven't had sex for the longest time so I'm also willing to admit that it clouds my judgment. For what it's worth, I've known some Chads who freely admit they are degenerate, so you can take their word over mine if mine doesn't mean much.
>>
File: 1bbr8l.jpg (52KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
1bbr8l.jpg
52KB, 952x500px
>>127988331
i have the life that eludes all you burgers
i have a woman that loves me and that i love
i have a great child and more on the way
and i have absolutely no fear that she is a gold digger that wants to run with my money or take my children or do anything that the crazy left wing indoctrinated cunts in your country do on a regular basis
telling anons on the internet that you're glad you're living in a "pussy hat society" won't make it less painful when you cry yourself to sleep wishing you could find a fucking woman worthy of the name in a 200 mile radius
>>
>>127988556
>But, I will say it again, people I had in mind while writing OP are people who are fully committed to each other, who don't want to test anything first or break up.

Ok, anon. In the case of people for whom you can predict the future with 100% certainty and there's no possibility of either party ever breaking their commitment, it's not degenerate to have sex before marriage.
>>
>>127988860
Getting an idiot to believe and fight for things that don't help or support them in any way shape for form is definitely something that still happens in the year 2017.
>>
>>127988556
>This is the kind of relationships I thought about when I made this thread asking why people think it's degenerate
told ya, because instead of understanding this they need religion to set the rules for them
the goal is the same, the process is the same, they just need to be told what to do instead of figuring it out themselves
>>
>>127984841
>why is this contract we sign so important? It's just a piece of paper.

No.

>and married couple cannot get divorce?

divorce is happening way too often and way too easy now
>>
>>127986963
How much longer will this "basement" schtick keep going for? Most of the people here don't live in anyone's basement, and the implication has been run into the ground DECADES ago.
>>
>>127989190
>He thinks he means something when he talks
>>
File: At His Feet.jpg (28KB, 450x341px) Image search: [Google]
At His Feet.jpg
28KB, 450x341px
Having a loyal relationship IS what marriage is...the paper is for the paper magick lovers,a joke
>>
>>127989420
>He thinks he's making money.
>>
File: imag0001.jpg (17KB, 283x300px) Image search: [Google]
imag0001.jpg
17KB, 283x300px
>>127989524
>>
>>127986958
>If a man is committed fully to the woman,
then he can just get married and make it official.

What's the issue? he actually was not that committed?

> he will support child if he's unemployed, he would find a job, girl's father would help, families together would help etc.
this is why you marry. It's more than just an act of fun now. Families are bonded, commitments are made.
>>
>>127989641
Hey you're the one that's fighting to stay slave class.
>>
>>127989802
Sometimes people are poor and still want to be together so in order to get married they have to take care of their financial situation first. At least here in Cro, that's how it is.
>>
>>127989998
If this is the true reason behind it there is nothing wrong with it then.
>>
>>127989902
Keep pushing that angle, commie kike.

>Muh economic interest
>>
Because it can be done irresponsibly and there are consequences

If you have to use birth control that damages, not ruins, her as a mother for life and risk getting an abortion because you fucked up, you're having too much pre marriage sex

Handle the consequences on your own. Have responsible sex with people you love/trust only ladies. You will not be pandered to by the man of your dreams after being a whore past 22
>>
File: Ron Jeremy.jpg (29KB, 482x298px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Jeremy.jpg
29KB, 482x298px
>>127984841
It's not degenerate, it's just no one on this board can get pussy. The vast majority of sins come from christcuck's sour grapes view of society.
>I can't get pussy = lust is bad.
>I can't make money = greed is bad.
>I'm a wage slave = sloth is bad.
>I can't win a fight = wrath is bad.
>I'm getting ripped off = envy is bad.
>I can't accomplish anything = pride is bad.
Meanwhile some greedy Jew promises you access to some bullshit enchanted kingdom (always after you die of course and are unable to physically collect the fruits of you labor of course) if you roll over on your back like a good goy. Christianity (religion in general) is cucked as a motherfucker.

Also daily reminder that humans are animals with sexual drives and if you're not willing to fuck them because of some bullshit "morality" than Tyrone will happily do it for you.
>>
File: Pol was right again.jpg (25KB, 540x322px) Image search: [Google]
Pol was right again.jpg
25KB, 540x322px
For men, promiscuous sex is currently like a necessary evil to learn how to obtain women in order to save the precious few good ones before the population drop
>>
>>127990220
Keep pushing your fat in because your belt is about to burst cletus.
>>
>>127990529
If you are this hedonistic you're pretty much a nigger

Don't fuck around more than you have to and no those "sins" are not just because people are poor/ugly
>>
>>127990529
t. animal
>>
File: Ron Jeremy 2.jpg (17KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Jeremy 2.jpg
17KB, 620x400px
>>127990769
>If you are this hedonistic you're pretty much a nigger
Not really a hedonist in all actuality, I just prefer the inside of a woman's pussy more than the inside of a sock. If you enjoy fucking socks, be my guest. I'll do me, you do you.

>Don't fuck around more than you have to and no those "sins" are not just because people are poor/ugly
Actually they are. Nihilism has made me better at abstinence than Christianity ever has. Too much pleasure creates discomfort and eventual desensitization. When I practice abstinence as a Nihilist it makes me get off harder, when I practice abstinence as a Christian, I miss opportunities that other people gladly take advantage of for me.
>Humans create Christianity as a set of rules for survival.
>Humans create a state because ethics are more important for survival than morals are.
>Humans create capitalism and make survival obsolete.
>Humans new goal is to minimize pain and maximize pleasure.
>Christianity restricts pleasure and therefore is obsolete.

>>127990887
>He how conquers the rising beast within himself takes the pain out of being a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaTLgvBRjV8
>>
>>127992037
*who
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.