[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't anyone talking about this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: next stage of censorship.png (248KB, 652x852px) Image search: [Google]
next stage of censorship.png
248KB, 652x852px
Why isn't anyone talking about this?
>>
>>127984824
>hate speech
no such thing, there's freedom of speech or no freedom of speech
>>
Because they've all been banned
>>
grrrrr people saying mean things on the internet!! we cant have that!! ):<
>>
>>127984824
Oy vey

Shut it down

Faster
>>
Because all my accounts get banned so i cant talk about it.
>>
File: 1461482206429.png (213KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1461482206429.png
213KB, 360x360px
>>127984824
>having a good goy account
>>
File: C98PRD-XYAIFTci[1].jpg (82KB, 640x981px) Image search: [Google]
C98PRD-XYAIFTci[1].jpg
82KB, 640x981px
>>127984824
>>
>>127984935
kek
>>
>>127984824
'hate speech' is what Marxists call non-Marxist speech. We have reached peak Orwell.
>>
>>127984824

[THIS COMMENT WAS DEEMED OFFENSIVE AND HAS BEEN REMOVED]
>>
>>127984824
Imagine meeting a girl at the bar who is way out of your league

You two end up talking for hours, because you have all the same interests, and you end up meeting up the next day, and the next day, and the next day...

Eventually, you get married, and you can't believe how incredible your life is. A few years down the marriage, you decide to have a baby. After hesitation, you go through with it.

Before you know it, you're staring down at the life you helped bring into this world. It's your very own girl, made from you, and the woman you love so much. You don't have words to describe the feeling.

Life goes on. She grows into a kind hearted and responsible young woman. She has trouble making friends in elementary school, but because she refuses to let it get her down, some other children eventually recognize her cheerful spirit.

She comes home to tell you she's been invited to an "Arianna Grande" concert down in the city. You look her up, and while you think it's terrible music, you feel uncomfortable refusing her this opportunity. You decide to let her go, after learning her friend's mother and father will be there with her.

She texts you for the last time to let you know she made it to the show safe, and she'll get back to you once it's over.

Hours pass.

She never texts back.

You turn on the news and have the polar opposite reaction you did when you saw your girl for the first time, at the hospital all those years ago. There's no words.

You spend the next several weeks unable to sleep, starving, you constantly feel ill, sad, insane, furious, all at once. You gather your thoughts, and decide to reach out online, and write an article about the experience.

You mention Islam.

Now you're in a jail cell. Whoops.

#notallmuslims
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.