[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the holocaust bullshit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: real.jpg (48KB, 625x524px) Image search: [Google]
real.jpg
48KB, 625x524px
Read this article and comment please

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves?timeline=1
>>
>>127983813
>Is the holocaust bullshit?
No. It happened. And yes, 6 million Jews were systematically killed.

/thread
>>
try reading the article first
>>
>>127983813

>History buff

That's a fedora if there ever is one, mate.
>>
>>127983890
t. The SA shill who surfaces occationally between invading homes of whites
>>
Is anyone actually going ot read the article ffs?
>>
>>127983813
What preponderance of historical documentation do you need? The camps, the documents, the films, the tattoos, the mass graves, what?

It happened, asshole. Your irrational hatred of jews won't change that.
>>
>>127985457
read the fucking article before you answer you ignorant fag and you will find out
>>
>>127985362

I did. It says TGSNT is the best documentary he watched since 25 years. And please tell me how a swimming pool and football team is proof that extermination was not happening?
>>
>>127986288
No one's going to read the article, newfag. You should have at least quoted a couple of its main points.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>127986566
Nice that you completely ignore the eyewitness testimony, assertion by the museum itself the gas chambers were never used and the proven fact the Soviets were ordered to framed them by Stalin himslef
>>
not like you can be objective being in Austria you are cucked with guilt complex and indoctrination
>>
and laws to keep you from even being able to be objective and honest without going to prison
>>
>>127987365
>>127987484
>>127987594
Your impotent 23 IQ tears are delicious.
>>
File: trudeaux.png (104KB, 187x201px) Image search: [Google]
trudeaux.png
104KB, 187x201px
a cucknadian jihadi how you doing
>>
>>127987365

The Dachau gas chamber did not see use. How do you jump from there to other camps?
>>
>>127988274
In the article and sources I provide it's all there
>>
http://www.rense.com/general53/aauz.htm
>>
In a dramatic and unprecedented videotaped interview, Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives of the Auschwitz State Museum admitted on camera that 'Krema 1,' the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, was, in fact, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union -apparently on the direct orders of Josef Stalin.

What Piper said - in effect and on camera - was that the explosive 1988 Leuchter Report was correct: no homicidal gassings took place in the buildings designated as 'homicidal gas chambers' at Auschwitz.
>>
File: Auschwitz 1,2,3 January 2012 038.jpg (403KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz 1,2,3 January 2012 038.jpg
403KB, 1600x1200px
>>127988664

can you do us a favor and write your claims yourself instead of copy-pasting? Or are you unable to form coherent sentences of your own? Thanks.

Franciszek Piper never said "fabricated". He said "restored", which is now also written on a sign in front of the building 1 million tourists can read each year. You can watch the video on youtube, its part of the David Cole in Auschwitz film.
>>
ffs you donkey brained Austria fag read the fuking article and sources before yapping your gums. That source goes with another one you are a useless sack of shit

https://books.google.com/books?dq=soviet+frame+the+nazis&hl=en&id=0--2BPn3VCMC&lpg=PA125&ots=Y8RYGLYmzo&pg=PA125&sa=X&sig=U1i4e-KRXWb6sYVSUetVUxpvdFE&source=bl&ved=0ahUKEwj5w_yy6pvUAhVK7oMKHbQbCcEQ6AEIOzAE#v=onepage&q=soviet%20frame%20the%20nazis&f=false
>>
>>127985457

They were enslaved and used as labor and many were executed via bullet to the back of the head. The gas chambers were bullshit and IF ovens were used there's no proof and physical impossible at the level that is currently claimed.

The numbers are super inflated which is why people claim it was a hoax. People were rounded up and used as slaves, those who couldn't do the work were killed.
>>
the soviet union run by the Bolsheviks that hated the Germans and were largely jews are a real reliable fucking source for you I imagine you cucked EU euro fag. The soviets built it, they told people for 40 years it was real and then and said it was a recreation of what the Germans had built after the fall of the soviet union and the release of documents as a result, yah I believe it to be reliable you are fucknut wet brain
>>
File: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png (122KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png
122KB, 375x360px
>>127989316

>gets angry and resorts to name calling, because he learns sources in revisionist papers usually lead to nowhere.
>proceeds to even link it

Thank you for demonstrating that with your above case study, for all to see. Just more proof how garbage revisionist literature is, as usual.
>>
you didnt even know the gas chambers weren't real or ever used, Im sure your blog is real fuckign reliable you Austrian ass sucker
>>
Im not angry this 4chan you are supposed to be a dick, you are annoying as fuck though because it is obvious you don't know what you are talking about and haven't read the article or you wouldn't be asking questions about things proven beyond doubt in said article eurofag
>>
>>127989914

>frothing at the mouth, no doubt.

Remind me again why your kind wants to tell us it is the holohoaxers that always resort to name calling and hysteria while revisionists are the ones using calm and logic?

The only gas chamber that did not see use was the one built in Dachau. This is what holocaust historians have concluded.

Obviously, revisionists (read: holocaust deniers) say all of them are a hoax, what a surprise.
>>
File: sponge.jpg (96KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
96KB, 480x480px
you are an apologist nitwit, as I said every assertion I make is fact backed up with actual evidence not your retarded propaganda,k you wish you could make me angry bruh, you just a wetbrain
>>
got an actual argument yet while you google furiously because you have no clue wtf you are talking about? You can argue my conclusions but not the facts, my research is impeccable and my information infallible
>>
>>127989897
>Austrian eurofag says he blog debunks my article
>hasn't read my article
>says Bolshevik Zionist soviets reliable source after lying for 40+ years and being known for framing the Germans
>didn't know the gas Chambers at Dachau and Auschwitz were never used <- you are here
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.