[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do we do about South Africa? https://youtu.be/KpaWtrEqga0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3133.jpg (67KB, 823x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3133.jpg
67KB, 823x749px
What do we do about South Africa?

https://youtu.be/KpaWtrEqga0
>>
>>127980852
self-correcting problem. africa is for africans.
>>
Covert regime change so white people run their rightful white clay.
>>
File: immigration_net.png (15KB, 572x265px) Image search: [Google]
immigration_net.png
15KB, 572x265px
>>127980852
Black people form neighbouring countries and pajeets emmigrate from their countries to South Africa.. Let them be or it would be more raperefugees to Europe.
>>
>>127983511
Getting loads of pajeets. Go to any small South African town and you'll see them with their lil cell phone shops.

Some of them marry black women for citizenship. The women marry them because even though they have small dicks they make kids with better hair.
>>
>>127981162
When Boers landed at Capetown they were the first to set foot there. They were only pushed into the interior by the Eternal Anglo. The Boers have a right to Capetown.
>>
>>127980852
send white south africans to australia or some shit, better yet send them to new zealand to increase the population
>>
>>127980852
We can't do anything. The Boers recently had a little campaign to try and contact the 'alt right' which exists in western nations. But we didn't respond, because most of us are very well aware of what happened in South Africa. When these Germanics started having a huge birthrate, then niggers were forced on them by almost every western nation. It was done on purpose. We cannot help them
>>
>>127985940
Oh, did they? And here there are actual patriot movement type people who would have been more than happy to improve contacts.
>>
>>127985940
why dont we just take it back by force
>>
>be free state
>be a part of south africa
>>
File: Crime-SA-Welcome1.png (263KB, 620x321px) Image search: [Google]
Crime-SA-Welcome1.png
263KB, 620x321px
>>127980852
>What do we do about South Africa?
Let the niggers burn it down. Companies that want to extract resources will just hire more mercenaries and private armies. Also cut all foreign aid, countless billions have been blown on a failed project, the niggers still think fucking a kid cures AIDS ffs.
They can't even sit in parliament without bench clearing brawls
Fight Break out in South African Parliament:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
>>
>>127985598
Are you a fucking moron? Or do you just not read? Do you realise that the Portuguese had set foot there nearly 200 years earlier? Fuckers even left crosses that are still standing today.

Christ. You're an embarrassment. STFU.
>>
>>127986523
"Free State" refers to the fact it was settled by Boers and free from tyrannical English control.
>>
>>127986160
>Oh, did they?

You don't remember that? It was incredibly small, but it was spammed here and other similar places about 4-6 months ago
>>
>>127987255
I remember an upsurge in SA posters that I tried to help encourage, but I'm not in to the whole e-celeb thing, so maybe that's why I didn't see attempts to contact the "alt-right."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.