[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Australian welfare so passive-aggressive? They cancel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1496296911950.jpg (45KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496296911950.jpg
45KB, 400x450px
Why is Australian welfare so passive-aggressive? They cancel my pay at least once a month. This time, it was Max Employment booked me an appointment they didn't tell me about.

Does this happen often to other people? They tried to make me work for the dole cleaning asbestos, and when I said no they said I'd be in the river picking syringes. Why are they such fuckheads?
>>
Are you a white male?

They didn't even offer me anything or said anything or sent anything the brief time I was a complete loser collecting welfare like a societal leech.

It all depends on the type of people in the department, welfare department is lefty, lefties are passive aggressive or just out right cunts to white males. I graduated from a lefty uni, they basically left it to the very last minute before letting me graduate.

You'll get stories like this across Australia, usually hospitals, especially large or inner city schools, any bureaucracy and almost every field dominated by women. 60-80% of most HR teams are women who control who even gets an interview.
>>
>>127971628
in all honesty when I deal with them I hope it's going to be a woman. men who work in the slave-trading industry are pretty hard on deadlines and rules (of course, their standards are impossible on purpose, since the goal is to prove we need more immigrants)
>>
>>127971628
you cry so much i'd mistake you for a girl fairly easily, if that helps any.
>>
>>127971796
This is a prevalent problem, but it really depends on who you deal with.

Deal with men, their minds on "times being hard" and will expect hard time style of work, which is hard work. Deal with women, and they're concerned with isolating the problem to groups they don't like.

You're fucked on both sides because the left wing aren't looking out for you and the right wing aren't looking out for anyone.

>>127971842
Just a voice in the wilderness.
>>
>>127972194
Times are not hard, they can simply stop booking me appointments and centrelink will continue to pay me. I can live on $250 a week.
>>
>>127972848
Getting a good job is hard as proven by
>>127971796

250 a week is fine but you need some form of income that's more than 250 a week and optimally 500 a week at least so you have some social net. If you're not getting that, times are hard and welfare is just a bandaid covering it up.
>>
>>127971628
>60-80% of most HR teams are women who control who even gets an interview.
I can believe that

fuck HR, bunch of cunts
>>
>>127972194
>>You're fucked on both sides because the left wing aren't looking out for you and the right wing aren't looking out for anyone.
and how many more jobs would be available without mass immigration and jobs for the vaginas
>>
>>127973690
About twice the supply there is now.
>>
>>127973473
>a good job
Not been any of them since the 1990s. Certainly not for dole spongers too high and mighty to clean riverbanks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.