[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the Zionist Supremacist Jews are keeping us docile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: hitler-getty.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-getty.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Watch this video for a real eye opener https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD_Ln3LPHv8
>>
>>127970557
sage.

This is the shit that gives /pol/ its bad name. And why anything that comes from /pol/ is immediately discredited.

But do keep stinking up the board with it.

No wonder no-one takes the Seth Rich Conspiracy seriously.
>>
So i take it you didn't watch the video. Fuck you
>>
I remember watching great natsoc propaganda years ago and I never found those videos again or the guy who made them. This reminds me of that though.
>>
>>127974157

Of course not. Grow up and get over this shit, faggot.
>>
If you honestly think that post was me stinking up the board with shit that isn't real then you are either A. Not red pilled or B. Trolling me
>>
>>127973964
.t Jew
>>
I am over it, but other people arent aware of this shit and they need to be. I'd rather be posting shit like this than talking shit about people doing what needs to be done, fuck you
>>
>>127973964
Shut the fuck up jew
>>
>>127973964
t. Schlomo Goldenberg
>>
>>127970557
Hitlers warning

Only vid normoes need

Just man up and post it on jewbook before they ban you

Be a fucking hero and dont wear a cape

Post "Hitlers Warning" on your personal Facebook wall and ye zeig heil as the world crumbles around you and you get banned from Jewish socialization control
>>
Jerald Sheckleberg
>>
im doing it, ive been downloading every single video i see jewtube taking down concerning these things and making yts where i post them in bulk
>>
>>127973964

Nobody takes /pol/ seriously because this board is full of salty faggots and effeminate little dudebros LARPing as alpha males, and people here claim to oppose race mixing yet they jump at the chance to fuck or worship a minority slut any chance they can get. OP made a good video and it only reminds me of how many people outside /pol/ are far more effective at getting out the truth than this board is.
>>
>>127970557
A Jewish world is better than a Nazi world any day...
>>
I rarely come here, I only come on pol whenever I stumble across something that people need to see. This video for instance has been getting taken down for some reason, and I wanted to make sure people saw it before it was taken down on that channel. Ado
>>
Why the fuck are you on this board with those parasitic ideas
>>
>>127975300

My best advice to you would be to stay away from /pol/ as much as possible, and keep trying to make people aware of the jewish problem by dealing with them on the rest of the internet. This board is compromised and we have much more effect if we go outside of our comfort zones and tell people the truth that way.
>>
>>127975300
>I rarely come here, I only come on pol whenever I stumble across something that people need to see.

4chan is 18 and up.
>>
Yeah during the election 4chan got way to much of a spotlight
>>
>>127974345

The red pill you took was actually a cock down your throat. Grow up, child.
>>
File: 1495502045353.png (524KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495502045353.png
524KB, 522x800px
>>
>>127970557
10/10.
>>
>>127976284

Have you considered infiltrating a jail and talking about your race theories amongst your peers?
>>
>>127977655

That actually happens all the time, natsoc or "neo nazi" groups are very popular in prison. That's already been covered.
>>
>>127978472

No kidding. Prison is where society's biggest fucktards take a forced break from being cunts in public.

It's like the main library for really bad ideas.

You should join them.
>>
>>127978839

No. It's an honorable idea and that's why so many different whites embrace it. How do you envision your /pol/ as? Civic nationalism with epic memes? It's already like that so I'm not sure why you are complaining. I took your post as a compliment though.
>>
>>127978961

Let us know when you're out. I'm sure you'll get the same reception other neo nazis ex-cons get.
>>
>>127980568

I'm not in prison you weirdo. Natsocs only get a bad reputation because of the jewish media and brainwashed citizens being lead to think they are bad. You need to stop making it so obvious you are jewish.
>>
File: Mein-Kampf-e1452251132772.jpg (104KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mein-Kampf-e1452251132772.jpg
104KB, 1024x576px
>>127978839
I agree anon. It almost sounds like the kind of place one could spend some time really thinking clearly and pen a really solid ideology that takes into account some hard learnt lessons from recent years. Brush up your oratory skills. Learn more about your enemy and how to conquer them. Really set yourself up to make a difference you know?
>>
Now we have flatscreen, digital TVs, I wonder if this means that people don't fall into such a trance-like state when watching them, compared to with the old CRT types with flicker.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.