[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Traditional Women really that good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

[MODS READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT DELETING]

I don't know but it seems like I'm the only one on /pol/ who doesn't want a traditional girlfriend/wife. I don't see the appeal of it really, they seem like women without personalities. I feel like a lot of men want women who have a wild side to them, a side that likes to have fun and be adventurous, not just stay at the house. I still don't even see what's so appealing about that anyways, I mean trust me it's better if women take care of the children when children are around, but otherwise I don't see why it's wrong.

>inb4 "TradGrills are the only ones who aren't whores"

I don't believe that, there are women today who are outgoing and not whores. Not all will go shitting out 20 kids that we will have to pay for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

So is it possible to have a woman that won't fuck up her socioeconomic status later in life that WON'T be a boring hag?
>>
>>127959428
My wife is traditional. She does cool shit and drinks beer with me when we BBQ. She is a massive nag sometimes because I don't think about the emotional needs of our family over physical needs. Im an asshole to her for putting emotional needs over physical. It balances out all right.
>>
>ywn have white babies with a white woman, doing your part in saving the white race
>>
>>127959428
The 50's, the Victorian Age, etc. are jew memes. Our women are supposed to be smart, fun, and loyal. Not this meek kike bullshit.

Thanks (((Christianity)))
>>
A woman can have a personality without being a feminist whore, Shlomo. Maybe I should fuck one of your women.
>>
File: virgin walk.jpg (286KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
virgin walk.jpg
286KB, 963x1024px
>>127959428
lol you get your first girlfriend and then we can talk about which women are better than which...
>>
>>127959428
Neck yourself kike.
>>
>>127962580
Tbh, im like 90% of this but i have a wife and kid. How can i adjust my walk and posture anons?
>>
File: 1487979816159.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487979816159.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
My wife is a mid level manager at a very well know financial company. When we decided to have kids I jumped at the chance to throw my shit boring career away.
>mfw stay at home dad
>>
>>127962690
do this twice a day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTV6UCh-yhs
>>
>>127962762
Thanks im gonna try this!
>>
File: nazi tip.png (294KB, 546x470px) Image search: [Google]
nazi tip.png
294KB, 546x470px
>>127962907
>>
>>127959428
People find different things appealing. I prefer traditional wife because 'outgoing and adventurous' in married life equals spending money and bitching about shit.
>>
>>127962200
This, traditional wives being 100% submitted, not speaking and not leaving the house is semitic shit.
Of course the modern whore is the result of the opposite view, wich is even more ridiculous, and propagated by (((feminism))) and (((hollywood)))
>>
>>127962693
Good for you anon, people are gonna meme you but you're living my dream
>>
>>127959428
>having a wife that takes care of children is now a special kind of thing
fuck
this
gay
earth
>>
File: 1488891976332.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1488891976332.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>127963374
dreams can come true, those career focused women are out there and they aren't all shrill cunts.
She's white, just a little chub, big tits, fantastic ass. Complete breeder status. Comes home from work every night and fucks me like an animal.
pic semi related similar body type
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.