[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of generation would millennials be without technology?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: phonegirls.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
phonegirls.webm
2MB, 640x360px
What kind of generation would millennials be without technology?
>>
no point asking. Won't happen unless a comet hits us. Can't go back now.
>>
>>127959123
Much lower depression rates
Less feelings of entitlement
Much less ADD
Better social skills
Better wife/husband material
Higher marriage rates
Higher birth rates
>>
>>127959123
Damn this makes me depressed. Sitting at a ball game and all they can do is stuff their faces with fried food and take selfies. It's not even just the women, it's the men now too.. We really just need a plague to reset humanity, cull the weak.
>>
>>127959476
don't get my hopes up like that
>>
File: Course of Empire 4 Destruction.jpg (44KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
Course of Empire 4 Destruction.jpg
44KB, 620x388px
>>127959123
Doesn't matter now, it's happened. Prepare for the end, Rome is falling, thank God.
>>
>>127959123
>millennials
Stop using words you do not understand for a start, those are Gen Z.
>>
>>127960031
Yep, the announcer was all "LOL look at those self-absorbed cunts. Why'd they even bother to come to the ballpark?" Then he promptly got fired or something.
>>
show some faith.

chick in the top left says she's not getting in that
>>
>>127959123
There was an expanded version of that video which showed one of the girls not looking at her phone, just having a good time, then noticing all her friends were on their phones and looking disappointed.

Too bad you didn't share that one instead.
>>
>>127959123
I dont thin these chicks were born between 87 and late 90s tho.
Those look like 2000s kids.
>>
>>127960371
these are millennials, dumb roo. this webm is from a few years ago and they look 20-something
>>
>>127959123

Oh fuck!!! shit

they are all hot but they act like maggots
the similarities are frightful
>>
>>127959123
You mean like cavemen? Or is your definition of technology anything invented after 1995.?
>>
File: IMG_1082.jpg (88KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.jpg
88KB, 500x702px
>>127961264
80's, Baby !!
>>
>>127960697
you can see her in the vid in the OP. she is in the lower right.
>>
>>127960031
>>127960393
>>127960697
>>127961209
The announcer talked shit about them, which is great, and he didn't get fired but women's groups everywhere jumped to defend these women and wrote countless articles (please don't click any of these)

http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2015/10/2/9437081/diamondbacks-announcers-selfie-video

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/news/diamondbacks-sorority-selfie-girls-baseball-game-arizona-state-alpha-chi-omega/1qf5wrvuni65615v41mhjyqgze

Then that fucking cunt Ellen invited them to her show to defend them (again please don't click this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS4z76fa_-0

So if you want proof that this country is fucked then consider the fact that these girls became cause celebres for the left for acting like self-absorbed cunts.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.