[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we divide the jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494524108384.jpg (138KB, 536x714px) Image search: [Google]
1494524108384.jpg
138KB, 536x714px
To weaken their hivemind?
>>
covfefe
>>
>>127956283
Full frontal confrontation. They're total cowards. If we chimp out on them, they'll start turning on each other.
>>
>>127956283
They are already divided
>>
>>127956283
Make them think they are white. When they think they're us they'll side with us
>>
>>127957724
You really think you can Jew the Jews? That's sweet
Jews are very sensitive to criticism and endorsement, Say nice things about them and Israel and then say bad things, that way you'll confuse them and learn how to control them
>>
>>127956283
Circumcise yourself and become the jew, we will corrupt them from within.
>>
Zionists vs atheist jews
>>
File: 1426157804931.jpg (57KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
1426157804931.jpg
57KB, 640x340px
>>127956283
HEEBS
WILL
NOT
DIVIDE
US
>>
I dunno my mate and I have been publicly calling them "purple people" to ease the redpilling. Need to force a meme so they can no longer hide in plain sight as "o vey goy you can trust me I'm white"
>>
File: JesusSJW.png (400KB, 581x925px) Image search: [Google]
JesusSJW.png
400KB, 581x925px
>>127956283
Jews are hyper emotional. Their genetic predispositions mean that the emotional feels over reals stereotype of the common liberal is rife within their race. It is a big reason why they dominate the entertainment industry; they have very high emotional iq.

This pathology is self destructing western jews, they have already all but forsaken the spiritual aspect of their religion, and only keep the tradition aspect. Western jews are hardly even a coherent genetic race, heavily racemixing with white people. All they have holding their tribalism instincts together is a strong sense of tradition.

My suggestion would be to tie in Jewish tradition with Christian/Protestant tradition. The Jewish attacks on these institutions can hopefully cause them to self-destruct their only remaining aspect of identity.
>>
>>127957558

This, if one things is been made clear in my life is that jews are TERRIFIED of frontal confrontation.
>>
>>127956463
the only right answer
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.