[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/2 Asians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Question time

I have 3 kids from my first marriage (Wife died)
I am now starting to date again, and have found a wonderful Asian woman. Am I degenerate if I have kids with her?

I know that my sons will be crazy, but perhaps I can make sure I just have daughters?
>>
File: 81376758.jpg (26KB, 640x480px)
81376758.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
if you already made 3 white kids i say go for it.
besides half asians that end up like this are god tie r.
>>
>>127956120
Burn the Rice Pay the Price.
>>
File: 1493732840343.jpg (159KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1493732840343.jpg
159KB, 1080x1350px
>>127956467
whats the price? an elliot rodger? id say thats worth a couple hapa qt's
>>
>>127956467
What is the price?
>>
I'm married to a 2nd generation Viet. She's basically a white person. Good luck getting your half Asian half white kids into college.
>>
>>127958141
based stick man is that you?
>>
>>127958141
>Good luck getting your half Asian half white kids into college.
Luckily, since race is "Self identified" I can pass on that it best to say that they are not asian on the paperwork.
>>
File: Rami.jpg (21KB, 213x203px) Image search: [Google]
Rami.jpg
21KB, 213x203px
I would date Asian
>>
>>127956880
Sacrificing homogeneity for "muh dick" is why some of you deserve nigger grand-children.

Also, Good luck trying to prevent those kids from being progressive cucks, asians are very liberal, as liberalism works well for their borg-like mentality, which is what you introduce to your blood when you decide to become a nigger with 'muh dick'.
>>
>>127958263
arent asians accepted into american colleges easier than whites though?
>>
>>127958749
i didnt "muh dick" anything. And why do i deserve nigger grandchildren? we both know east asians are better than niggers.
The way i see it, Im not even a fan of european mixing like italians and british. I think thats just as harmful as any white asian mixing. But america is a lost cause in that regard so as long as the mix doesnt result in obviously shitty people ill tolerate it.
>Good luck trying to prevent those kids from being progressive cucks, asians are very liberal
Not true. Asians in america are mostly liberal because they almost exclusively live in our communist tier areas like california and new york. We dont have asians in the south or midwest where the environment is right wing.
>works well for their borg-like mentality, which is what you introduce to your blood when you decide to become a nigger
I would prefer children like me (white, entirely british heritage). But if i had to choose between say a romanian and japanese girl id choose the japanese one. because at that point neither are my blood, and i see the japanese as better than them.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with hapas, /pol/ is just being autistic about this. IQ is what matters, racial homogenity will not be upset by a few guys marrying asians.
>>
>>127959688

I'm pretty sure Italians are already a heavy mix or whatever the roman were and germanics. The fall of Rome and all that.
>>
>>127959722
>racial homogenity will not be upset by
You may not mind mixing but don't lie about the reality of it. It does upset racial homogeneity. The only reason i tolerate it here is because this country is nothing but mutts anyway (white is a meme, europeans should stay separate as well)
>>127959842
Yeah im aware but they do still have native genetics in them. same goes for the french who are mongrelized. Its how they still end up with french people that cant really be seen elsewhere.
Each still has regional genetics that have not been entirely replaced. Sweden is pretty damn homogeneous compared to them. So you have even less of an excuse.
>>
>>127959842
I guess a few muslims marrying swedish women isn't a problem then either huh? better start learning arabic now S'ven.
>>
>>127956120
If you're coming to pol for advice you're aldrady crazy
>>
>>127956120
Gas yourself
>>
>>127956120

do it anon
>>
my niece is is engaged to a chinese guy. im in a longlasting relationship with a korean girl.

its great. her mother is always like "here, eat this, and this, and this" when im at their place, which is endearing. im like "fuck yeah, i will eat that". im not even skinny.
>>
>>127959466
Typically no. From my experience, you compete against people of your own social demographic when you apply to college.

>>Rich white kids compete against other rich white kids
>>Being Asian can actually be a detriment, since almost every Asian that applies has a good application and since they're the "model" minority, they don't get that much of a leg up.
>>Much easier to get in if black or hispanic/latino because "muh opression"

Granted, colleges look pretty closely at the area you're applying from. For example, a black kid from the poor inner city has more of a leg over the black kid from a rich neighborhood, assuming all grades and whatnot are equal.

I honestly think university demographics should reflect the best qualified people and the % of people that applied (i.e. 10% of applicants are black, ~10% should get in -if- they're qualified).

However, after talking to some professors who've worked on admissions boards for different programs, they've openly admitted "It's impressive when a black kid does really well in standardized testing," if that gives you any idea of what some of them think.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/

Give this subreddit a good read
>>
>>127961721
But if the kids are asian they still get minority status and while they are competing with higher scoring asians, they are asian themselves so they should score higher right? kek
>>
File: 1468923353188.jpg (157KB, 596x699px) Image search: [Google]
1468923353188.jpg
157KB, 596x699px
>>127958749
>so many misconceptions and self-inflicted propaganda wrapped into one statement
you stormniggers make coming here worthwile
>>
File: 1495826676733.jpg (26KB, 311x311px)
1495826676733.jpg
26KB, 311x311px
>>127961935
Lol the site that never questions any other racial group except for the "evil white nazi guys who denies the holocaust". Also, go on and insert the stale Elliott meme...time to make some fried rice anyway.
>>
>>127958263
>>127958263

Whites and asians have much stricter admissions averages (higher GPA and SAT/ACT) than niggers or spics. A nigger can literally get into Harvard with the same averages that would get a white kid into a state university
>>
>>127961532
Haha.
You.
I like you!
>>
Do your thing and don't seek approval from Bhutanese tea ceremony bazaars for important life choices
>>
>>127962090
Unless the Asian applicant is coming from some poor area, poor grades will fuck them over.

Like >>127962286 said, it's literally just easier blacks/latinos to get in based on race. I've known people who had 4.0's and great scores etc. (azn) get denied from great schools while latinas with average GPAs, average SATs get in because they are womyn minorities.

Thankfully, it gets more fair in graduate school by a little bit (at least in chemistry)
>>
>>127962850
makes sense i suppose. could always just identify as mixed if they're hapa that way they compete with half niggers. would be easy then.
>>
>>127962267
this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.