[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Seth-Rich.jpg (50KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
Seth-Rich.jpg
50KB, 600x334px
Report: Guns were "stolen" from a nearby "FBI vehicle" just hours before Seth Rich's death.

>http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/burglar-stole-guns-off-nearby-fbi-vehicle-hours-before-seth-rich-shooting/

WND is not some cooky conspiracy sight - they are fairly mainstream.

What is this about?? Is the FBI trying to provide cover in case it is proven that the murder was done with FBI firearms?
>>
>>127954035
this is old news op
>>
>>127955438
Are you telling op to go to sleep? I mean I get why you are doing this. I definitely had a long but productive day, and chasing this really isn't productive. We should all just go to sleep and see if tomorrow we still want to pursue this.
>>
>>127955596
no im saying this has been known for a while.
>>
Why has FBI Andrew Mccabe been reporting as going berzerk since Trump was elected. Calling a meeting of 14 dirty FBI and commending them to F Flynn then we will F Trump. CNN insider said he was making the rounds of newsrrooms and screaming at them to get trump-take him down. WHOSE guns were so conveniently "stolen" that night. Where was McCabe. Very very fishy. And he is still there and DIRECTOR of the FBI. Rot from the head down. Honest FBI agents-these guys give you a bad name. Any patriots left in the FBI to take these criminals down? Humanity is at risk.
>>
>>127955973
Would you mess with guys who can murder with impunity, and the police will hide all the evidence?
>>
>>127954035
>WND is not some cooky conspiracy sight
Like saying Michael Savage is mainstream.
>>
>>127954035
Seth nearly got his watch stolen but luckily the burglar ran off after getting spooked. Are you even paying attention?
>>
>>127954035
Old news
>>
>>127954035
Nothing's here
You're getting sleepy
>>
>>127956379
>Would you mess with guys who can murder with impunity, and the police will hide all the evidence?

I'm not a faggot like you.
FUCK YEAH.

https://youtu.be/_FdnA4SyYzE
>>
>>127958432
Seth Rich said the same thing to me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.