[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the shortest race, Hispanics or Southeast Asians? In

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

What are the shortest race, Hispanics or Southeast Asians? In SoCal both Hispanics and Cambodians literally look like Oompa Loompas.
>>
File: jew-vs-arab.jpg (37KB, 266x390px) Image search: [Google]
jew-vs-arab.jpg
37KB, 266x390px
>>127953969
Objectively Arabs. I thought Jews were short but compared to Arabs they are giants. I've never met a Mohammed over 5'7
>>
>>127953969
>Hispanic
>Race

Delete this thread

Fucking delete it

Hispanic isn't a fucking race

Hispanic is a geographic term

Are you saying brown mestizos and white spaniards are the fucking same in terms of genetics?

Stupid fuck

STUPID MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>127955259
>t. salty spic
>>
>>127955259
No one is saying that lol wtf we all know Mexican trash aren't Spaniards.
>>
>>127955259
Fine
>Latinos
>>
>>127955259

Spaniard = Spaniard
Portugese = Portugese
Everything south of US-Mexico border = Hispanic

Now suck my hispanic cock, faggot.
>>
File: porker.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
porker.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
>>127955524
lol this is a salty spaniard we're talking about here, the actual proper term would be Castizo, Mestizo or Indio. As for the question, based on my travels across SE Asia, the Middle East and being from the Southwest, I'd have to say its Central American indios/Mestizos with a lot of indio in them. I'm just lucky I had a lot of Spaniard so I'm 6'1 but brown. Just the way it goes I guess
>>
>>127953969
mexicans, i went to a mexican store once and i legit kid you not i had to wonder whether one of the guys there had dwarfism or was just naturally short. ive never seen an asian guy as short as that and ive been around a variety of chinks
>>
>>127953969
Bolivians are like avg 5'7
>>
>>127955259

When people say Hispanic in the US they obviously mean mestizo Mexicans, you pretentious, hair-splitting faggot
>>
>>127953969
Second gen hispanics get significantly larger and fatter (still not tall but very chubby and it depends on how much indio they have), so first gen mexicans are absoluely a bunch of squats but their kin don't retain it due to enviroment. A lot of the really squat immigrants come from places with shit food, poisonous water, or high viral loads. That being said southeast asians don't have white admixtures. I don't know enough southeast asians to see this trend and a lot of the second generation are often HAPAs.

t. Gringo that grew up in Socal
>>
>>127955593
Oh typical fucking mestizo trying to turn "Hispanic" in a race

Stop describing your race as "Hispanic" you fucking aztec filled mestizo fuck

You barely have any hispania genes in you ya fucking filthy brown mestizo indio mutt

You think it's the hispania genes that makes you brown and shitty?

The government states HISPANIC is not a fucking race

You fucking hybrids have been acting like a geographic cultural term is a race for the last 10 years is because you brown hybrid fucks don't know what your ACTUALLY what the fuck you are

Newsflash faggot

ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

THE GOVERNMENT STATES THIS

YOU FUCKERS ARE RUINING THE WORD HISPANIC FOR THE HISPANICS WHO DON'T SHARE YOUR BEAN INJUN GENES

FUCK YOU
>>
Looking at pygmies, I would have to say that they seem to be a race the spanned from africa to australia but their Humanlets nature made them prey and divided up their population movement to deep in the jungle africa, negritos in southeast asia, and their kin that made it to the antipodes where they could stop being bullied.
>>
Those South American, Mexican, Central American tribes sacrificed/murdered all their attractive breeding stock for centuries. That's why they are short and ugly.
>>
>>127953969
indio basura... still waiting on those deportations
>>
>>127953969
Trick question, Central and South American Amerinds are the same race as Southeast Asians.

African Pygmies are the shortest race.
>>
socal anon here personally from my experience its prolly Asians and Hispanics are second to that depending on how much indian blood they have in them vs the spainiard blood that got their ancestors knocked up. Also from my experience I personally believe there has to be something genetic that connects with poor motorskills with Asians because everytime I'm on the road its always they who are the worst
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.