[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whiteness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22

File: 1482967044511.jpg (77KB, 1192x856px) Image search: [Google]
1482967044511.jpg
77KB, 1192x856px
Why does /pol/ care so much about "white identity" when in reality whiteness was never a thing until around five hundred years ago (maybe less)?

Even in Europe in 2017 nobody is "white", they're French, Swedish, Polish etc, just like how nobody is "Asian" but rather Arab, Aryan (Indo-Iranic/Indo-Aryan), Chinese, Korean etc.

So why do even the non-Americans on /pol/ obsess over some concept that Euro-mutt Americans started using 500 years ago to distance themselves from everybody else? Especially when this concept changes so rapidly? For example, the one drop rule was in effect for seemingly forever, but nowadays you could be 100% North Indian and if you look pale enough you're fucking European in society's eyes)?
>tfw whiteness actually is a social construct and I just proved it
>tfw /pol/ btfo
>>
>inb4 a hundred replies of containing no actual arguments but rather buzzwords like sage, jidf, shlomo and nigger
>>
File: IMG_4284.jpg (422KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4284.jpg
422KB, 1536x2048px
>>127953747
Idk but white girls are hot
>>
File: IMG_4283.jpg (130KB, 940x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4283.jpg
130KB, 940x1024px
>>127953973
Whoa...
>>
>>127953973
Damn, nice ass. I don't see a white girl though, I see a European girl. Stop using that retarded fucking term.
>>
>>127953973
>>127954016
/thread
>>
Whiteness became what it is today when our own governments decided to bring in insane amounts of nigs and shitskins to replace us.
>>
>>127953747
White literally means European.

Asians have tons of different countries that have historically been in conflict but nobody seems to be concerned about deconstructing the idea of Asian identity, or Black identity, or any other equally broad racial category.

You only care because it's white people and "nazis are da bad guys." Pathetic.
>>
>>127953747
>the existence of subcategories disproves the existence of broader categories!

Besieged threatened minority groups always band together for mutually protection. Whites are a besieged threatened minority in the world today.

It is just easier to say, "white" than "Europeans and European Diaspora - Bosnia, Albania, and Turkeys stolen greek clay + maybe Persians. Maybe."
>>
>>127954639
>>127954666
Retards
>>127954860
>maybe Persians
This proves how subjective and utterly useless the term is. As a Persian let me be the first to say we're not white and to suggest so is ridiculous.
>>
>>127953747
>Why does /pol/ care so much about "white identity" when in reality whiteness was never a thing until around five hundred years ago (maybe less)?

Maybe because everyone in Europe was white, dumbass.
>>
>>127953747
Semantics. Call it white or European. I want to preserve my people and culture.
>>
>Why does /pol/ care so much about "white identity"

because statically whites are better at most things and have accomplished more for humanity than any other racial group. why do you obsess about us keeping watch of our own and culling the herd? are you afraid you won't make the cut paco?
>>
>>127954666
>>127954860
Exactly! It doesn't matter what you call it. It's just easier to say white, but European American is fine too.
>>
File: RetardedNigger.jpg (13KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
RetardedNigger.jpg
13KB, 400x225px
>>127953747
>implying there won't be blood testing before distributing star patches
>>
>>127953747
Racial differentiation goes as far back in time as there has been civilization, you utter fucking moron. Go back to sucking the Jew cock, you mindless faggot.
>>
>>127956551
Objectively false.
>>127956794
Not semantics, Europe has clearly defined borders and all Europeans hail from within those borders. American law considers Arabs white somehow.
>>127956836
Why are you such a defensive little shit?
>>127957057
No shit, when did I say it wasn't? And I already said >inb4 buzzwords so fuck off retard
>>
>>127953747
100 years ago Indians were defined as white by some people you fucking ignorant retard
>>
>>127955859
>persians aren't white

Then get out of my country you retarded monkey
>>
>>127953747
It is called Caucasian taxon you dumb ass nigger. and has been around for ever.

The high iq in a wide range of intellect allows whites to be creative and inventor. whites are the creators of civilization.

Ow and because they are so kind they are dying to those who are violent and destructive.
>>
>>127957148
>Objectively false
Well, true. The borders between races were thinner, in that people didn't think Arabs and whites were from a different "race", in which opinion they were right. But people always thought Blacks were from a different race and always treated them as inferiors, and prevented them to live within civilized lands
That's natural sense, you have to be blind not to see Blacks are an inferior race
>>
>>127955859
>namefags as OP
>expects not to be a fag
>>
>>127957148
>says my claim is "objectively false" without providing any evidence or argument

KYS
>>
File: immigration act and nationality.png (382KB, 1817x1015px) Image search: [Google]
immigration act and nationality.png
382KB, 1817x1015px
>>127956997
American was just white prior to 1965. the fact that you are saying european american is giving recognizing to the shitskins taking over your country.

Countries are created by the ppl in it, meaning race.
America is not america anymore because of the 50% decrease in demographic of Caucasians.
>>
File: 1496200114451.jpg (122KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496200114451.jpg
122KB, 500x750px
>>127953747
Because I prefer this
>>
>>127954122
She's a white Canadian
>>
>>127953747
Why don't you respect our socially-constructed identity? Are you anti-white?
>>
whiteness is an umbrella term for all white ethnicities
>>
>>127953747

So if whiteness doesn't exist then I guess white privelege doesn't exist either? Good.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170413-155311.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-155311.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>127957769
Than this
>>
PRAISE KEK. THE KING COME DOWN!
>>
>>127953747
>what is 23andme
>>
>"nobody's proud of being white! Muh rights!"
>walks past Greater Cleveland Slovakian social club eating a Bratwurst on Pulaski Day
>>
>>127957852
Yes
>>127958324
Mine is coming in a few weeks
>>
>>127953747
>Even in Europe in 2017 nobody is "white", they're French, Swedish, Polish etc, just like how nobody is "Asian" but rather Arab, Aryan (Indo-Iranic/Indo-Aryan), Chinese, Korean etc.

>a subset is not contained within a larger set

Riddle me this, why does black identity and asian identity also exist? Is "blackness" a thing?
>>
>>127953747
There is more diversity in the white demographic in the US, people who complain about White identity lack imagination.

White people on the North-East coast are different from the white people in the mid-South who are different from the white people in Florida. And that's just one coast of a pretty huge country.

Simply put, I don't take any white-identity fags seriously because if you really cared about your identity and heritage, you'd be a lot more specific than just 'white/general European'.

The other hand of this is that you can't actually blame any individual white person for the sins of the group, past or present. You can't point to your average white person and say "You're responsible for Police Brutality" short of that person either being an abusive police officer or calling police and overselling something that is not actually a threat.
Also, as >>127953973 said, standard of beauty (at least in terms of face and body) of white chicks are considered to be THE global standard. If your skin color could be swapped out for white and you'd still be considered attractive, you're attractive period
>>
>>127958493

Because no one knows what ethnicity Ameriblacks are
>>
>>127958493
Black identity is some retarded thing American niggers do because they have no clue of their history pre slavery, and Asian identity isn't a thing considering both Arabs and Koreans are Asian. Try again.
>>
>>127958613
you need to read Hegel, your identity is in part determined by how you're seen by the Other, and they see us as white, not German or Swedish or English etc.
>>
File: moonman.jpg (187KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
187KB, 620x412px
>>127958669
they're ultimately from the west coast of Africa, places like Togo, Ivory Coast, Ghana, etc., their ethnicity is piece of shit subhuman
>>
>>127957148
>Objectively false.
t. learned history from Dr. Who
>>
File: generic recation image.jpg (209KB, 1244x700px) Image search: [Google]
generic recation image.jpg
209KB, 1244x700px
>>127958493
Asian Identity does not exist. I don't know any asian individual who identifies as "Asian"

As for Black and Blackness, that specifically has to do with how slavery basically wiped as much African culture from Slaves as it could over multiple generations until all the particular customs that were initially brought over became a single, homogeneous culture in the US. The irony of all this diversity discussion is that people don't acknowledge that Whites tend to be more diverse regionally in the US than Blacks

Blackness is generally used to describe how in tune with the general African American sub culture an individual is. A lot of people consider a guy like Obama to be in touch with his Blackness (despite being the president).

Black identity is mostly a function of the very particular relationship that African Americans have in this country, being descendants of people who did not want to be here, being persecuted by people who either used them or did not want them to be here (post Emancipation) and being influenced by both public and private efforts where they were collateral damage. It's somethign shared among Black people by history where white people in this country are generally more diverse in background as well as representations in the media
>>
>>127958754
I've read Hegel and I agree but who are 'they' in this situation?
>>
>>127953747
"White identity" is a symptom of everyone viewing white cultures and identities as the same. I am well aware that different regions in Europe have completely different cultures to the point at which even countries like Germany or probably more strikingly Italy have multiple different cultures within their own borders. However they all fall under the umbrella of "whiteness" and thus are attacked. Which is why the umbrella has to be protected. Alot of morons like Richard Spencer don't get that the end goal is not to create one giant conglomerate of "whiteness", it is to maintain the individual white cultures. Faggots like Richard Spencer do contribute to the problem, but they are not the main source of the problem
>>
>>127959315
If it is the Blacks, then I agree, that's what this whole white privilege thing is about.

What's stupid about the White privilege debate is its been hijacked by SJW's on both sides about a moral superiority rather than acknowledging really simple facts: that there are very particular issues that black people deal with more than white people.

White people are less likely to be pulled over by the police on any given day while demonstrating the same behavior on the road as a comparable black person. That's just one example but it's the truth.

That doesn't mean that Blacks suffer objectively more than any given white person, or that blacks' suffering absolves them from harm they inflict due to those issues. SJW's on the left say that not having privilege is basically a moral/legal get-out-of-jail-free card. SJW's on the right say that pointing out these issues just divides the country more and we shouldn't mention them or they're nothing compared to the suffering of disenfranchised white middle class workers.

and they're both fucking wrong
>>
>>127959315
martians
>>
File: faceberg.jpg (31KB, 547x547px) Image search: [Google]
faceberg.jpg
31KB, 547x547px
>>127959993
i think you have white privilege confused with jewish privilege
>>
>>127959993
i'd agree with you though that asian privilege, muslim privilege, and hindu privilege are harmful to society and need to be stopped; whites fortunately don't have power and can't be racist, since racism is power + hate
>>
>>127960181
For many they're indistinguishable.

Jews have some really ridiculous privilege though, at least in the US and Western Europe.

>Familial ties that will engage in open nepotism
>Sub culture that is very focused on education
>Don't get shit on by Left-leaning SJWs

Dave Chappelle had a great joke about black people and jews one-upping each other in a 'Who's gotten it worse" contest
>What about Egypt
>>
>>127958697
>asian identity doesn't exist
to be fair asian identity generally means east asian identity in the us.
>I don't know any asian individual who identifies as "Asian"
every single east asian person I've met identified as asian and I went to schools where asians were 10%-20% of the population

>>127959259
So all you've written tells me that black identity exists as a reaction. So in the current environment where whites are constantly attacked for their "white privilege" is it not unreasonable for them to also develop a white identity? As America gets less white, won't white identity strengthen?
>>
>>127960485
James Baldwin had a great bit about whites and blacks that, for the most part, Whites don't hate blacks: they just don't care about them.

It's apathy, not hatred most days.

Anyways, Privilege is a stupid discussion and I think it was the Left getting REALLY too big for its britches. They kept pushing and pushing and didn't realize that there's a logic that goes along with things before they become accepted. Hell, it's taken a while for the notion that you can't pre judge someone solely based on the color of their skin to take hold in most nearly every part of the civilized world.

The issue with Privilege is that there were larger, more tangible issues facing the unrepresented minorities of the US than the perceived, intangible social stigma people held subconsciously. They were counting their chicks before their eggs hatched
>>
>>127953747
>started using 500 years ago
Bullshit. My family is Scottish and my direct family line is 1800 years old. My people are much older than that, and most of the Saxon, Celt, and Germanic peoples had a knowledge and notion / opinion of "racial" differences. England fought "racial" wars against the French and Germans, identifying themselves as distinguishable from both. Both by skin color and cultural traits. Only the outsider comes up with this "whites have no culture" rubbish. Fuck off back to your melting pot shithole faggot farm.
>>
>>127953973
actual fpbp

fuckin shill ma fucka
>>
File: still joggin.gif (575KB, 765x720px) Image search: [Google]
still joggin.gif
575KB, 765x720px
>>127960589
Black identity is not just a reaction though, it was the actual erasure of a culture, blurring its distinguished elements until only a skeleton remained, at which point it was fleshed out over generations of new stories and experiences.

I mentioned above that White Identity is essentially synonymous with White Privilege: the aspects of being white in the US (or Europe) that are put in contrast with the experiences of non-white people, In other words, the observations of White Privilege is the reaction to being soloed out.

The issue with White Identity getting more pronounced, in theory, as the country becomes less white is (at least compared to the emergence of Black Identity) that Whites are not actually treated all the same as slaves were. The treatment of Slaves was far more homogeneous than the treatment of white people are (on the basis of them being white at least).

The Black identity emerged mainly out of a singular similar treatment of slaves and negroes and blacks over America's history (Slavery, Jim Crow, War on Drugs, Portrayals in the media).

White Identity would have to be built out of the handful of shared experiences that white people all over the country are experiencing but that is debated even among white people. You're claiming we're being attacked but I've never felt attacked or alienated based on the color of my skin by almost anyone. I've been told I shouldn't say the N word (I do) but that's the most I can relate to any other given white person on the street
>>
>>127960873
Can you fucking read?
>my direct family line is 1800 years old
Oh, that explains it.

When did I say whites have no culture? Different European ethnicities have different cultures, there isn't a white/pan-european culture though and you even backed me up by talking about those racial wars.
>>
>>127957630
Damn, how insecure are you?
>>
>>127961825
That's a rare one, how is the weather in there?
>>
>>127953747
>but nowadays you could be 100% North Indian and if you look pale enough you're fucking European in society's eyes)?

Wrong.

It's true that we're a disgusting mongrelized people but that doesn't mean we can't consolodize on what's best about our races and eventually create a man that isn't an uninspired mess.
>>
>>127953747
>(((You)))
>>
File: 1491953089890.png (1MB, 863x848px) Image search: [Google]
1491953089890.png
1MB, 863x848px
Here's a general question for the thread

Given that new races come about due to the synthesis of prior ones to form the current gene pools of certain regions and countries, what traits from each of the constituent races and ethnicity in the US would you like to see in a new American race
>>
File: 5da.jpg (17KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
5da.jpg
17KB, 680x383px
>>127953747
>>
>>127953747
>you can't use shorthand to make a point succintly
pretty sure you're the nazi
>>
White identity shit is just a reaction to black identity. Blacks felt like a lower class that lacked the respect white folks got so they worked on creating something of substance. A lot of whiteys, especially those who aren't very socially adjusted took offence to the positive reception of black culture and found the acceptance to be an attack on the white norm of whities being best.

So what you see on /pol/ now is a hilarious attempt to redpill normies to be more white supremacist combined with an utter distate of everything that is normie. But who can blame them, social norms are powerful as fuck. Crackers being taken down from the throne is def going to hurt people even though it's proper justice.
>>
>>127962511
>>127962625
>>127962877
This board is shit
>>127953849
>>
File: diversit of blacks.jpg (79KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
diversit of blacks.jpg
79KB, 500x417px
>>127958613
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.
>>
>>127963026
>so they worked on creating something of substance.
You have never met a nigger.
>>
>>127955859
>anything with any gradation can't be classified
>there is no such thing as a color of any kind anymore because some of the colors are in between
Red doesn't even exist you bigot!
>>
>>127959764
white = Caucasian taxon. can you ppl be less retarded pls.
>>
>>127963459
Indians are Caucasian though.
>>
>>127953747
Whiteness wasn't a thing until 50-60 years ago and guess who made it up
No it's not kikes it's Americans, by then and now most American Caucasians are so diluted and ignorant that they have forgotten their European ancestry. KKK and Burgers used it in force when the civil rights movement was heating up and their only difference was I'm white he's black
Not even Hitler used white, he used ethnicities, Anglo, German, Slavic, Arab, Jap etc when describing people. He even called blacks negros.
That's why white nationalism is fucking stupid with white supremacism because white is an arbitrary term so they can eliminate European ethnicities that never prospered; i:E Greeks and Italians
tldr: it's burgers fault, they fucked up Eurocentricism and nationalism
>>
>>127963026
Alternatively, blacks do have a strong sense of being "black", or having skin containing lots of melanin which certainly suggests more similar genetics as opposed to white people. White people in the US have mongrelized themselves to an extent that puts them in the same position of blacks, that is not having any instilled culture besides what was created socially in lieu of having traditions passed down. I would say it is a natural reaction that a human that doesn't have anything to speak about about itself (i.e. genetic make up) to try and create one. Multiple ethnic nations can exist in what was the US and be peaceful and share culture.
>>
>>127953747
Clear physiological and intellectual differences in
different Phenotypes and Haplogroups would kindly disagree - Sincerely, Science

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenotype
>>
>>127959764

>However they all fall under the umbrella of "whiteness" and thus are attacked.

I've never felt attacked or threatened in my country (politically) for being white.
>>
>>127963665
Hmmm that's weird heres an example of our founding fathers referring to whiteness in a law from fucking 1790 you FILTHY LYING KIKE.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>>
Kek, because half the people on here are retarded virgins. Being white basically means you get cucked by niggers and immigrants and do nothing about it, it's more of an insult than anything.
t. A beaner
>>
Times change nigger.

The old ways are dying. We don't have the luxury of relying on definitions and lines drawn when Europeans were the globe spanning colonialist giga power they once were (and the infighting and differentiation that comes from that).

White people are on the back foot, and to prevent the utter destruction of that individuality were it subjected to the whims of niggers, chinks, kikes and sandpeople, we must coalesce long enough to carry the embers so that they may be revived to the roaring fire they once were.
>>
>>127953747
Find another word for white privilege then. Even kikes know we are white
>>
>>127953747

Who the fuck cares about "identity"? What is that? We care about biology and our genetic in-group.

The billions of people who hate white people are extremely clear on what white people are.
>>
File: IMG_7486.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_7486.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>127953747

whiteness is a 'social construct'

not European ethnic or cultural heritage.

funny how the jews and latinos and blacks who perpetually advocate for their group interests are not 'social constructs.'

Is this you, Jared Diamond??

also your history... is absolute bullshit you got from some dumb cunt hypocrite.
>>
>>127964143
This is one of the more hilarious kike contradictions.
>cry about white privilege for decades
>claim whiteness doesn't exist
>>
>>127963026
What is this delusional mental masturbation?
>>
>>127963665
This is it. An actual red-pill.
>>127964119
LOLing at this globalist
>>127964224
Whiteness is a social construct, European identity is not
>>
>>127963321

^ this guy

is not a scientician
>>
>>127953747
>>127963665
>all these claims and not one single source to back them up
You leftards want to get rid of the term "white" so you can claim shitskins are "European" or "French". Both those terms automatically implied pale or white skin. GTFO.
>>
jews are 2% or so of the population

so why is it about half the time someone publishing on 'whiteness' is a jew who most odten clings feverishly to the mythological construct known as Jewishness?

serious question.

some light reading:

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/chosen-people.html
>>
>>127956836
Historically speaking, you're wrong. The Chinese and the Middle East had huge contributions.
>>
>>127964341
>the concept of whiteness is a brand new social construct borne of the civil war!
The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.
>>
>>127964012
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
wow some funky sink state defined what it means to be white
europe was the dominant powers for centuries and what defined people in Europe was ethnicity and culture.
Frenchies, Krauts, and Anglos may look similar to you burgers but they're different because of CULTURE
>b-b-but what about muh skin colour
they were not retarded, they would obviously look at a black person and think "oh he's obviously not European"
funny how whiteness and white supremacy never took off until after America became a world power and the civil rights movement
>>
>>127964341

The mere observation that white people are not as powerful as they were when they did have multiple globe spanning empires does not make me a globalist you shit eating faggot.
>>
>>127963825
I think it's mainly a thing in the US,
When you live in a country that's 95% white people with no "history of racism", people don't care about race.
Except the immigrants who tries to profit of of calling out racism where none exist, and retarded Norwegians going along with it to the point where I can no longer by a "negerbolle" because some asshole decided "neger" is a racist word now.
This comment took a turn, I started out with one opinion then I remembered all the neger incidents in my life, now I fucking hate white people.(not all, just the "anti-racist" ones)
>>
File: IMG_7488.jpg (19KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7488.jpg
19KB, 300x168px
>>127964341

No 'whiteness' is a term the Academic Left cooked up. it is not a 'social construct' ontologically but an academic concept promulgated by Marxists largely.

by the way, repeatedly asserting 'whiteness is X' is not any sort of argument, particularly as you dont care to define it in circlejerkulatory terms.

European heritage is not 'whiteness'

'whiteness' is the term used by anti-whites to promote more government interventions, quotas etc

more briefly: 'whiteness' isnt a thing.

this is tedious as fuck; anti-Whites who claim everyone has culture abd rights but a group of people who are a 'construct'

absurd, which is why imbeciles believe it and are easy to muster for violence and groupthink

zzzzzzz
>>
>>127958697
Identity is created. You don't have to agree with it.
>>
>>127962306
Kinda cloudy today, but it's a tropical island anyway
>>
>>127965044
You denied the concept of white existing until recently you dumb faggot and I proved you wrong with A DIRECT QUOTE FROM LEGISLATION FROM 1790. Now you've changed your argument in typical kike fashion. But you were wrong. Please report to your nearest holocaust center for gas treatments.
>>
File: DBHQhiBVoAAAQap.jpg (81KB, 909x441px) Image search: [Google]
DBHQhiBVoAAAQap.jpg
81KB, 909x441px
"White" is a valid identity. Sure, white americans are a mix of different European peoples. But so are the boers, yet no one questions their peoplehood.

Deconstruction of whiteness is one of the major achievements of post-war jewish academics.
>>
>>127965241
allow me to rephrase, whiteness wasn't a thing until 50 years ago because the small irrelevant nation that came up with it didn't became relevant until 50 years ago u happy
>>
>>127953747

Pretty much any advancement made in the past few centuries has been made by whites, while the rest of the globe piggybacked off of it.

No whites = no advancement = perfect ground to plant seeds of communism
>>
File: 1490669266306.png (641KB, 1314x752px) Image search: [Google]
1490669266306.png
641KB, 1314x752px
>>127963665
>>127964224
You kikes cant fool people who know their history
>>
>>127965587
Wrong.
It wasn't a thing to Europeans because a global race war against whites hadn't begun yet.
Not sure how that makes the concept invalid though.
>>
>tfw I'm a disgusting euromutt lacking in any cultural identity and i know it

at least i just have just euro blood and nothing else. shit i even have puritan blood at the least

there's no reason we can't create a white american ethnostate from that
>>
>>127964834
Did those groups kick off the industrial revolution that lead to the modern world?
>>
>>127965044
They want us to not identify as white. You ever notice how the left says any nigger from africa can be french, german or whatever? They cant do that if we identify as white They want to get rid of white people
>>
>>127965988
Meanwhile these same people have already created legislation that labels and punishes whiteness
>>
>>127961442
Only worthwhile post in this God forsaken thread
>>
>>127965044
What do you mean by?

>funny how whiteness and white supremacy never took off until after America became a world power and the civil rights movement
>>
>>127953747
>Why does /pol/ care so much about "white identity"
Because average /pol/ack is not exactly "white" but American mongrel.
>>
File: 1493714900529.jpg (52KB, 613x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493714900529.jpg
52KB, 613x559px
>>127953747
But I thought race was only a social construct?

Fuck off jew boy.
>>
>>127960873
>bullshit.
>proceed by completely agreeing with OP.
Do you now why the Scottish wears kilts by the way?
It's from the time of viking raids, the norsemen would kill anyone wearing pants and rape anyone wearing a skirt.
Thus began the proud Scottish tradition of bending over to get fucked by literally anyone who'd want a go.
Even the fucking English poofs are dominating the Scots.
>>
>>127961442
I think social studies has rendered you retarded mate.
Take a crack at history lessons next time, and try to understand that the world is bigger than the USA.
>>
>>127968202
Wow Vikings sound gay as hell
>>
File: 1495992026337.png (266KB, 410x387px) Image search: [Google]
1495992026337.png
266KB, 410x387px
>>127963665
>European ethnicities that never prospered; i:E Greeks and Italians
>>
Because, basically, with the introduction of muslim refugees onto Europe, immigration has been given a very bad image in some people's minds. So much so that the vast majority of immigrants (indians, asians) who assimilate perfectly well are looked over. In response to the muslim violence, some turn to the primitive behaviour of categorising people based on physical features, as fear always elicits the use of the primitive parts of our brains, in order to ensure safety from the oncoming hordes. Due to their primitive minds being active during this time, they don't realise that they are threatened by a violent, foreign culture, with physical features having nothing to do with it what so ever.

A lot of guys here saying no on says black or asian nationalism is bad...that's because outside of ameirca black nationalism doesn't exist. Asian nationalism doesn't exist anywhere at all. Ever since we've existed, humans have moved around and mixed with each other. The only reason people from different continents didn't was because they couldn't reach each other. And now that that is no longer an issue, with human freedom it is perfectly fine for them to do so. As long as humans are free, then sooner or later humans who look different will have mixed everywhere, it is mathematically predicted and perfectly fine, beneficial even if you look into how immune systems function.
>>
Also, a lot of them believe white humans are superior, even though the modern world is built on contributions from various civilisations throughput time, from the Persians, to the chinese, to the Germans, to the Arabs, to British. All beautiful, and thriving human civilisations.
>>
I do not believe in the term "white" because anyone can be "white". There are many "white" people that at first glance look white, but then after observing you can see that there is something not quite right about them.

The term "white" just means that if you look white and act white, you are white. Regardless if you have 1/16 or 1/128 non white ancestry. European however, means that to qualify, your genetic lineage must be 99-100% European dna, obviously some people will have such small percentages it would not matter anyway.

Our movement probably has thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pseudo white infiltraitors, these traitors may be carrying non white dna. 1/16 or even 1/1024 can be detrimental to the purity of our race. We must ditch the term white, because if we don't - anyone, including South Americans can be white.
>>
>>127953973
there's no such thing as "white girl"
white girl = normal girl
>>
>>127966133
American growing influence and reactionary response as Europe loses its hold on Africa and Asia
>Civil Rights Movement
In short it was mostly southern hicks and the KKK that is to thank for this. They heavily emphasise skin colour because it was easy to differentiate, black and white. They couldn't use ethnicity because most southern hicks can't trace their ethnic history so it was skin colour.
This is because Americans are stupid, They just group all of Europe into one single entity, and because of that made it easier to attack and identity the group.
Had they not done it, whiteness still would not be a popular thing and would be replaced by your normal old patriotism to your nation, your culture and most importantly, your ETHNICITY.
That is not the same as civic nationalism as back in Europe, you can be English culture, and love your English country but just because your ethnicity falls out of England, much less Europe, you still won't be seen as a national English person. This very much happened to people within the European ethnicity group, Irish, Scots, Welsh, French.
It's hard to explain on text because it's not imperial or absolute but you know It's off when you see it. Like a black man claiming to be English, he may look English, sound English and live his country like an Englishmen but you know that he's not English.
>>
Even if you don't care about whiteness, you should care that the most advanced, educated nations have declining birthrates below replacement rates while the shit tier countries that can't figure out how physics works without our help are out breeding everyone and dumping babies over our borders.
>>
>>127969508
>Italy does bad in WW2
>Greece gets occupied by Ottomans
>both are economically shit now
>whoops would you look at, they're not white now haha
it's dumb believe me
>>
>>127953747
Whiteness is a colonial construct BUT
People have always known niggers are stupid
>>
>>127965502
>none above 6'
Even the Uruk-Hai are manlets, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>127973684
Standard of Living
Poor countries have los standards of living that means given the same amount of money as someone from a nation with high standards of livings.
The people from poorer countries would be able to have and support more kids in their society than someone from a contra with high SoL
The problem is that we are not letting these poor countries develop on their own and assisting them too much. Naturally those areas should be desolate until they progress to a point that allows them to have and support more kids.
That is why famine is so common in Africa, we're artificially creating the problem. We are playing God by not allowing those areas to develop naturally. A never ending period of starvation, relief, population boom, dependent on relief until the excess population have more kids than the aid can support and it leads to another famine
You want those animals to stop outbreeding you stop sending them aid and let them experience progress
>>
>>127953747
the problem is with people calling somalians french and syrians swedish
>>
>>127968720
Well, they did wear make-up and their general appearance and personal hygiene were important to them.
Not gonna jump to any rash conclusions, but yes the vikings were totally gay.
>>
>>127953747
No, the polish and swedes are white.
Even the unhygenic cock mongoloids in france are by definition, white men.
They live in different countries.
That doesnt make them not white.
What a stupid, asinine thing to say.
>>
>>127963459
Funny how an American understands your culture better than yourself. Schaam je kut kaaskop, lever je paspoort in en verdwijn.
>>
>>127962577
do you find this bitch attractive? I mean seriously
> her face tells me that her brother must be called Jamal
> cant even dress properly
> looks like a moustache (dark skin around her upper lips)
> wears gold xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> steatopygia is a medical condition: out of proportional large buttocks (pic related)
> I can go on for hours why black girls are disgusting.
>>
>>127963321
I have to be honnest: the shapes of some black girls their eyes is turning me on.
>>
>>127953747
Look Op I've been studying (((porn))) for 3 to 6 months multiculturalism is the heart of the (((porn industry))) So instead of making up false pretense. How about you use what's inside your skull and stop being desensitized by what the (((media))) slash (((porn industry))) say about how you should think, say, wear, eat, walk, run, shit, breath, and work.
>>
>>127953747
American culture mixed with cultural marxism.
If we're going to be colectively attacked as hwhite people (and men in particular) we're going to defend ourselves as a group. And if we win (whatever that might entail) we'll go back to being individuals but as of right now we are all in the same pot.
>>
Also this is a classic trick if any Jew asks what you'll do with the non whites you troll them by saying you'll Model it off Israel/Palestine and start describing all the horrible shit Israel does.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.