[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One will Protect You the Rest will try to Kill You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (939KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
939KB, 2048x2048px
Who do you pick?
>>
This is what top human performance looks like

Take the Vlad fag from this chart, he doesn't deserve to be on it
>>
Hitler Walther P38 has 8 bullets. Two for everyone of them.

If no guns I chose Ivan, he can lift all the manlets.
>>
>>127953800
Who's Vlad?
>>
>>127953800
thats not vlad, thats terrible ivan
>>
>>127953623

Well not Hitler, that's for sure. The scrawny little faggot had next to zero military accumen and while that might not translate directly to bodyguard skills, I somehow doubt he would excel there either.

I'd probably pick Ivan desu
>>
>>127953623
My boi Ivan and use the ol' coldaroo on them again.
>>
>>127954821
>>127954592

Sorry, I thought it was the other slav, I thought it was the impaler, but it was another slav impaler
>>
>>127953623
There's nothing wrong with Ivan the so called "terrible". (correct translation Ivan the Formidable)
He fucking conquered and pacified by force all the Muslim Khanates originating from the Mongols that were a scourge on all Europeans.
After that the only threat left to Europeans came from the Middle East.
>>
>>127953623

Since Wellington isn't on the list, Napoleon is the only correct choice.

> Learned from Alexander and Caesar
> Perfected methods of fast attack
> Logistics and political mastermind
> Beatable only if you literally destroy your crops and cities before he can and run away
>>
>>127953623
The black one.
>>
>>127953623
I wouldn't pick Alexander because he's a gay homo civic nationalist cuck

Napoleon is too small to fight well

Hitler drank too many beers and he's worn out from all the wars and assassination attempts

I'd probably go with the big burly slav
>>
File: macho.jpg (67KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
macho.jpg
67KB, 620x800px
Ivan. I'd rather he be my ally than be captured by him.
>>
Saladin deserves his spot on the sun as well
>>
This is the only guy I would trust in a fight to save me.
>>
>>127953623
Shit I assumed they had their forces but the rest of /pol/ seems to be assuming it's just them. Well Alexander the Great, Caesar, maybe Ivan but I'd be afraid he'd kill me for being a pussy or eat me or something.
>>
whose that handsome devil bottom left
>>
>>127953623
Hitler would probably have me gassed as a degenerate desu.
>implying gas chambers were real
>>
>>127955511
I concur. But do we include that Persian fag xerxes or Erik the red?
>>
>>127953623
Assuming battle royale, Alexander is the best choice. If the armies get involved then Napoleon.
>>
>>127953918
>>127954942
>>127955133
>>127955240
>>127955398
>>127955416

Ivan would go batshit insane on you 2bh
>>
File: notwhite.jpg (166KB, 700x406px) Image search: [Google]
notwhite.jpg
166KB, 700x406px
>>127956166
Solid point. There is no predicting the insane.
>>
>>127956374

A man still put fear in the heart of people after all this time, goddamn
>>
>>127956054
>not picking the Wehrmacht vs at best frogs
>>
>>127956374
Lol if you can't predict the moves of a madman you are just stupid.
Insane people only scared people in a time in which the commonfolk were too malnourished to reach their intellectual potential
Ivan would be in prison throwing his own feces at the guards were he alive today.
>>
>>127953623
Maybe the real question should be, 'Which one of the five is the ubermensch?
>>
>>127957016
Alexander easily
>>
>>127956971

Yeah, like you wouldn't fear for your life if a crazy bloodlust tyrant came to power in america, and started killing, torturing, and doing satanic shit just to show he could
>>
All military tactics used by these leaders would be worthless in today's world anyway. Hitler is the most modern so he makes the most sense.
>>
File: smuggie.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
smuggie.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>127953918
>Ivan can lift the manlets
>lost to a 5'4" beaner

AHAHAHAHA.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.