[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, Trudeau.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-facebook.jpg (225KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-facebook.jpg
225KB, 2000x1000px
Trudeau is an extremely attractive man, but it's a shame that he's a bit incompetent with policies, both domestic and foreign. What do you guys think of Canada's most attractive Leaf?
>>
dude weed
>>
File: Anime.png (387KB, 543x476px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.png
387KB, 543x476px
>Trudeau
>Attractive

Lolwut?
>>
File: 1468856359214.jpg (155KB, 1090x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1468856359214.jpg
155KB, 1090x1087px
>>127951103
>>
>>127951289
Don't lie; we all know you'd bang.
>>
>>127951372
Well yeah, because i'm a man who's gone 21 years without sex and i'm desperate for it. Not because he's attractive.
>>
>>127951443
Stop repressing your homosexuality and embrace it already.
>>
File: dennisrage.png (976KB, 730x821px) Image search: [Google]
dennisrage.png
976KB, 730x821px
>>127951529
>>
File: image.jpg (531KB, 2100x1558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
531KB, 2100x1558px
Needs to resign from office, become a true traditionalist catholic,
>>
>>127951596
Take out all that rage on Justin. ;-)
>>
>a bit incompetent
Understatement of the year
>>
>>127951757
He understands the system but carries out the wrong ideas. That's all I was simply saying. It's unfair to say he doesn't know how the government works, but it's also not fair to say he implements his policies correctly (or even the right policies for that matter).
>>
Justin "the budget will balance itself" Trudeau is without a doubt the worst prime minister we've ever had. He's worse than Jean Chretien. Fuck, he's worse than Joe Clark, and that takes a lot.
Similarly, the provincial Liberal parties are the currently the worst fucking political party we have to offer and every that's wrong with Canada.
Trudeau is a fucking puppet, and a celebrity leader, that is in complete submission to the will of his masters. His party is the exact same, without exception.
I have no other explanation as to how he got a majority government other than to blame our entire voting population, and the weakness of Stephen Harper as a candidate.

I can't wait for Andrew Scheer to absolutely fucking embarrass that piece of shit in 2019.
>>
>>127952164
I'm just honestly surprised he even became your guys' PM. Didn't he have a pretty low approval rating anyway?
>>
>>127952301
i'm not entirely sure of his current approval rating, or what is was shortly before he took office, but i know when he was an MP (from montreal area i believe) that he was always being scrutinized by the Conservatives and even the ndp (saying dumb things without reason or fact, not showing up to parliamentary meeting/Question period (one day a week where all questions are open for PM). Nothing has changed. He still says retarded things and avoids the opposition at all costs.

The conservatives, although there are some policies i do not agree with, are undoubtedly canada's smartest party, with the smartest members.

Kathleen Wynne (the leader of the Ontario provincial Liberal party) has an approval rating of 10% and an election coming up next year. probably why she's promising mad gibs for all the fucking lefty NEETs from down south. 15$ an hour for working at Tim Hortons... "basic income" bullshit. Fuck her.
>>
>>127952301
I'm not entirely surprised that he became PM though. Stephen Harper was an extremely weak candidate at that time, and the Liberals had a lot of ammo to use on him after 9 years in office.
Furthermore, it was a tough a sell to have someone like Harper be our longest serving prime minister.

I also can't think of a candidate both provincial or federal that is more unlikeable than Tom Mulcair (former leader of the NDP).
Trudeau basically had it in the bag before it even started.
A nice silver lining though is that him being in office will teach all Canadians a lesson about Trudeau and the Liberals.
The nice thing about us is that Albeta/Saskatchewan/Manitoba/Northern Ontario are usually true blue Conservative strongholds, so all it really takes to beat the liberals is to turn a few provinces in the east coast Conservative, which isn't difficult.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.