[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE. THE. RIOTS.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fakebostonglobetrumpfrontpage.png (2MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
fakebostonglobetrumpfrontpage.png
2MB, 1500x1125px
Well /pol/? I was promised riots, so where are they?
>>
>>127948387
No illegal immigrant with a brain will be rioting when there are mass deportations.
>>
File: burn free speech.jpg (130KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
burn free speech.jpg
130KB, 2560x1440px
here
>>
>>127948577
>spics
>brain

pick one
>>
>>127948387
Lol, the riots are going to come when bread costs twenty five dollars a loaf because trump deported all the farmers.
>>
>>127948387
Where have you been for the past year? Antifa tried to start some shit, got wrecked, and turned back into docile street protestors. That's it.
>>
>>127948844
So far. We'll see what happens June 4th and June 10th. Portland is their home turf, and with Jeremy Joseph Christian having unleashed his CQC on those cucks a week ago, they're pissed. Also Mitchell Adkins, James Harris Jackson, Sean Christopher Urbanski, and Anthony Robert Hammond taking their blades to shitskins and snowflakes has been a trend that has them all paranoid and looking to jump.

We'll have to wait and see if they're wound up enough that it outweighs the fear of God we put into them by doxxing bikelock faggot.
>>
>>127948759

It's called automation you dumpster twat. We've had the technology on the shelf for years.

Better luck next time
>>
File: comfiest.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
comfiest.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>127949603
As dumb as he is, I'm hoping PJW's "summer of chaos" or whatever prediction comes true. Would be incredible to get /comfy/ and watch riots again like the BLM stuff last year.
>>
>>127949837
I feel kind of bad admitting that I'm also hoping for it, but I won't lie, I totally am. A lot of property would be destroyed, some people will be hurt, maybe even killed, but that means less to me than getting some entertaining livestreams to shitpost about with the rest of the board.

I'm a terrible person in some regards, and that's one of them.

Ah well, at least I can take solace in the fact that any city likely to see a lot of chaos is statistically speaking almost guaranteed to be a liberal hellhole, so it's karmic justice in a way.
>>
>April 9th 2017
Good job recalculating old news OPs a faggot
>>
>>127951206
"Vicariously I live, while the whole world dies."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKs_-Burkgo
>>
>>127948387
Holy fucking shit

Trump unleashed. The chastity belt has been removed
>>
>>127948759
Yea but by that time we'll be earning enough to pay those 25 bucks like if they were 3.
>>
>>127948759
>Americans didn't grow crops before 1980
This is you, and you are stupid.
>>
faggots wont fight
>>
>>127948759
>Lol, the riots are going to come when bread costs twenty five dollars a loaf because trump deported all the farmers.

>What is the robotics revolution?

Why are we mass importing in mouths to feed when we don't need them anymore. Robots will be doing all the shitty jobs within 20 years.
>>
>>127948387
>WHERE. THE. FUCK. ARE. THE. RIOTS.

That a fake newspaper from about 6 months before Trump was elected.
>>
>drumpfweenies still deluded enough to think trump is actually keeping his promises.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.