[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking spics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Mexico sucks, let's move to the US!!
>The US will basically be Mexico in 30 years! YES! EPIC WIN!
Why are Mexicans so fucking retarded?
>>
>>127947320
Can someone explain why whitey is bad but the entire first world consists of whitey?
>>
>>127947424
The first world is bad because your success creates inequality in the world since niggers and spics can't keep up. It's unfair.
>>
>>127947320
Why does not chart think hispanic is a race

i don't think spaniards should be lumped with mestizo mexicans
>>
>>127947320
You do realize that obviously don't stay in America forever they make a shit ton of under the table money and send it back to Mexico. With that money they live in Mexico like kings
>>
>>127947320
Every demographic in every country has a falling rate of births across the globe. But for some reason the UN is still projecting massive growth:

>Looking back at UN population projections, there have been three periods since 1957 when UN
medium variant projections have significantly under or over estimated population growth. The first
was in the late 1950s when forecasters were underestimating growth up to 1990 but overestimating growth to 2000, partly as the result of underestimating both life expectancy and fertility rates. In the late 1960s, population forecasts for the years 1990 and 2000 were again over-forecast, largely as the result of underestimating the decline in fertility rates. UN assumptions about fertility rates did not
catch up with the trends underway until the mid-1970s. It is likely that the over-forecasting of population growth of the late 1960s gave some support to the “population explosion” and “resource depletion” scare scenarios being propagated at the time

https://www.cbe.anu.edu.au/researchpapers/ECON/wp438.pdf
>>
>>127947424
Cause you made us build it and shit nigga
>>
>>127947493
Greetings fellow human! :D
>>
>>127947792
Too much buttsecks.
>>
>>127947858
Fuck off nigger you didn't build shit you picked up shit from a fucking field literally could have taken the fucking orangutans and they would have done a better job

Yes masa
No masa
Loven to pick me sum cottan masa

Build shit niga ahahaha
>>
>>127947629
I worked with illegal Peruvians, they hated our sacred Burgerland and only stuck around long enough to make bank and leave. It's the ones that stay that fuck shit up.
>>
>>127947320
When your race is so pathetic that women no longer choose it. SAD! How do we fix white men?
>>
File: 1257776943784.jpg (29KB, 366x440px) Image search: [Google]
1257776943784.jpg
29KB, 366x440px
The better question is why can't you outcompete a Mexican for a job?
>>
>>127947320

Beaners are fucking retarded. They think a nation is a product of its geography and natural resources rather than its people. They don't realize America became the best country in the world because of whites and that it will turn into Brazil 2.0 once we have a white minority.
>>
this is why blacks aren't our main problem.A problem yes, but not our main
>>
>>127950865
>le white people meme
>>
>>127951484
What do you mean by this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.