[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Guilt faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: smugwhiteniggera.png (448KB, 472x1344px) Image search: [Google]
smugwhiteniggera.png
448KB, 472x1344px
Some liberal cunt that lives in an all white neighborhood posted this. It was followed with more of these liberal whites who live in an all white neighborhood virtue signaling, so I dropped a first hand redpill.

What the fuck is this shit with white guilt!? WHY ARE OUR OWN PEOPLE FUCKING PUSHING FOR OUR DEATH!? IT'S ISN'T FUCKING /pol/ MEMES I'M SEEING IT ON MY OWN FUCKING FACEBERG FROM PEOPLE I KNOW. AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Is it over??! I we just done for as a race? Will virtue signaling on fucking social media really be OUR FUCKING EXTINCTION? HOLY FUCK!
>>
File: grand-mac.jpg (65KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
grand-mac.jpg
65KB, 620x350px
>>127946422
McDonald’s sources its fresh ingredients from the same places my supermarket does. Bagged Greens? Yes. Blueberries from the Central Valley? Done. Major Brand Apple Slices? You got it. Also, the egg McMuffins are made with eggs that are cracked right onto the griddle. Sure the strawberry banana smoothie has a lot of sugar in it, but so do smoothies everywhere else and the ones at McDonald’s have the most vitamin C. For the record, my kids order the small strawberry-banana smoothie which is a 12 oz drink clocking in at 210 calories.Not to mention the fruit and walnut salad, a great snack for kids. It is the most hidden item on the menu. Even most employees don’t realize it’s there, but if you ask for it by name, they can find it. Above all, the kitchens and pantries at McDonald’s are immaculate.
>>
>>127946591
wtf I love McDonalds now
>>
>>127946692
Is this some sort of bot? Haven't seen this before.
>>
>>127946422
Stand your ground, anon.
>>
>>127946591

i like how you didn't mention the meat. I was raised on eating our own cattle, whatever McDonalds uses for their burgers is not beef. I'm not even sure it contains beef.
>>
>>127946422
>EXTINCTION
Buddy, I hate to break it to you, but it began in 1930.
>why 1930?
The Anglican Protestants had a conference, the Lambeth conference.
>so what?
They allowed the use of contraception "in special circumstances" between married couples.
>ok?
This was so scandalous at the time that even the secularists were beating the drums that it would lower general morality. Within 10 years, every protestant sect had accepted it, opposing 1,900 years of Christian culture.
>what does morality have to do with mass extinction?
The WASP, white anglo-saxon protestant, stopped having so many children and began focusing more on material wealth and luxury.
Birthrates continued to drop; divorce & adultery skyrocketed.
Sexual revolution happened. Abortion was legalized. No-fault divorce came.
Generations accepting the idea of consequenceless sex, sterile sex, led to a nonchalant view toward homosexuality. After all, if the only measure of the goodness of the sexual act is pleasure, who can say what pleasures can or cannot be extracted from the act?

The root of the problem is morality. We lack the numbers, and will continue to lack the numbers because of morality.

Protestants brought the West another new doctrine which has infected everyone, EVERYONE.

We no longer have the numbers. Taxes will continue to be raised on a dwindling population to pay for the massive debt and healthcare on an aging & dying population. Market will continue to destabilize as there are less consumers to spend, which drives the market.

There is only one solution.
>>
>>127946591
The CIA really is fucking here dude. I haven't had McDs in years and I just craved it for a half second. Shit is gross poison though, I dare you to go a month without eating fast food then go back to it and see how much like utter shit you feel.
>>
>>127948255
>get a skillset
>gain expertise in it
>get married
>have children
>don't set a specific number
>tell everyone, "who am I to tell God how many children we are willing to bring into the world" if they ridicule you for having numerous children
>pray with your family
>teach them the faith
>a husband is at war with the world
>your home is your fortress
>do not allow cable TV
>filter your internet, & give your wife the passwords to the filter
>raise your children to know virtue and teach them about the world
>pray, do penance and reparations
This nation will not survive much longer. Prepare your family for a time of struggle and prepare their souls. This is the age of martyrs.
>>
>>127948486
Went six months without fast food or soda. Didn't really feel too much of a difference throughout it.
I almost vomited the first time I drank soda again, though.
>>
>>127946422
You wrote that? Good job I am impress
>>
File: rfZmJU7.jpg (80KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
rfZmJU7.jpg
80KB, 640x619px
>>
>>127946422
>Revealing your power level on FB.

Nigga just how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>127946422
OP you absolute madman
>>
File: 5d3.png (704KB, 712x474px) Image search: [Google]
5d3.png
704KB, 712x474px
>>127949703
>>
>>127950079
Thats right goys dont ever ever stick up for what you believe in!!!!
>>
>>127946422
I've seen people repost that bullshit too. I want to talk about statistics of crime and all that shit but as soon as you bring that up the conversation devolves into calling you a racist.

>>127950079
Not OP, but I'm always afraid of doing that, I never go to the point that OP, but I respect him for standing his ground.
>>
>>127946422
OP, post what they respond with
>>
>>127948486
I didn't eat fast food for years, and then I tried micky dee's and was amazed at how much it had improved. I avoid sugar so I just get unsweetened iced tea, the fried chicken sandwiches and fries there are really good.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.