[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insight gained into two black youfs behaviour at my white mall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: baggy-pants-1.jpg (60KB, 592x392px) Image search: [Google]
baggy-pants-1.jpg
60KB, 592x392px
I live in a town that is thankfully (at least for now) still about 90% white. The next town over west is probably 95% white. I visited this other town's main mall today, the mall itself is somewhat upper scale, has the regular chique shops but department stores also. And I was walking along the upper level where you have shops on the one side and then you can look over the railing and see the lower level down below. I am walking here in this mall this 95% white and i come across these two black youfs with their skinny jeans but that are sagging completely showing their asses and underwear in front of me. It looks like an abomination inside this mall. It looks like something that just should NOT be there. Anyway they are teenagers maybe early 20s (gen Z), not very big, both medium build and about 5'6. I am walking on the right side, like a normal white person does. So that anyone who is walking in the same area can walk past me on my left, there is like a 10 foot space width between the shops on the right and the railing looking down on the left.

So then, here is what happens. This tall blonde woman carrying a couple bags from H^M or whatever i can see is walking towards me and the two blacks from the opposite direction. She is like 30s, attractive, wearing nice clothes in heels, you know. Like i am looking over the two blacks heads and I can see this woman approaching, but im still like ten feet behind the two blacks.

Now to begin with, the two blacks are spaced out basically walking like they own the place so that anyone who was walking towards them could almost walk right in between them through the center, but they clearly are doing this strategically. Because as the woman approaches to walk past them, the youf on da left, makes a move to his left, basically slithering over so that woman who was trying to walk past what was already a tiny space, now has no option but to basically make contact with the youf.
>>
ok this is a teenager doing this to a woman in 30s.

ok so the youf basically rubs up against this woman, and she is like trying to not make contact with him but cant avoid it at this point, again this is why its clearly a strategy by the black youf thought process. And she lifts her bags up in almost a defensive posture as this little fuck rubs up against her. Then after she slides off of him, she just looks looks completely shocked, and surprised, but NOT ANGRY of course..because she can't be towards a black youf can she---at least this is just a perfect microcosm of what we are dealing with here. She has this look like WTF just happend!!??? did i just get violated or what the fuck is going on, but she keeps walking and at this point i am looking at her face, and she is looking at me, and she gets this look like, WTF....there was maybe a tiny glimmer of "are you going to do something about this? WHITE MAN who is civilized!!!....

so Im just looking at the two youfs now, im starting get more raged than i was, it was a mild rage, but more just like what in the heavenly fuck are these two black uppity fucks doing here. I would describe them as looking like "Euro black", who dress somewhat European, not American. So they portray that they have some sense of civility, but then they sag their jeans down to show their asses so yea

so anyway, i am now going to overtake them, and i bump into the one on the left as im walking by, and i turn around and look at him, and he has this look like "wtf NIGGA?!!" but he's like half my size whatever and he doesnt say anything....and i keep walking, and make sure they know that i saw this whole thing. they didnt know i was witnessing this whole thing from behind.....so then I make a u turn later on just to see if these two uppity little fucks are still doing their little procession through the mall and they had stopped and were looking around-
>>
--i think maybe it might have registered somewhere, that they did not belong here, and they should not be coming around here any more.
>>
>Canadian town
>90% White
Kill yourself, you lying piece of shit.
>>
Did the youfs touch her tits and ass?
>>
>>127943642
Thank you for sharing your story.
>>
>>127943949
the youf didnt use its hands, it used more of its shoulder and arm, it was something i have never witnessed in my life before. just the pure audacity of it, the age difference it was astonishing, how long ago would a youf never even think about attempting such maneuvers.
>>
>>127944819
>a youf never even think about attempting such maneuvers.
Oh, I thought it a thousand times, but I have pride.
>>
>>127943642
neat, where do I subscribe?
>>
Low IQ blacks. Very typical, many such cases. Sad!
>>
File: Niggerwalk.png (439KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
Niggerwalk.png
439KB, 680x798px
>>127943742
>>
>>127944819

The other day I was at Dave & Busters and some black kid working there pretended to throw something (he did a baseball pitch motion) just as I walked by him, trying to get me to flinch like what he was throwing might hit me in the head. I didn't flinch a bit but I was heavily disgusted by such horrific manners. Literal savage.

What he looked like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8OG5ffqfoE
>>
>>127943642
Read your whole story.

So, instead of asserting your position in society, you 'shoulder-bumped' the negro in beta-male retaliation, thus relegating yourself to his level.

Great job. Get back to us when your balls drop.

p.s. pants-sagging started out as a prison-sign that his anus was open for business (for favors).
>>
>>127948973
the youf didn't technically do anything violent though or say anything , I'm tellin u they do this shit strategically because they know they aren't doing anything technically illegal.,..they know exactly how much they can get away with and they act like the savages they r. what else could I do---start shouting st them "fucking nigglet!!" get out of here I don't like u---?
>>
>>127943874
You ever been to like out of the way ontario? Berry and shit like that's pretty white, until you get closer to Hamilton. Also Saskatchewan probably is very white, corn husking people.
>>
>>127948466
lol yep that's the exact kind of shit a nigglet will do. never let your guard down around them . if u think a group of them are eyeing you just get as far away as possible and don't ever turn your back on them. keep them in front in your line of sight at all times . they are savages and they know it. for every "nice" based black guy there is like 50 savages
>>
>>127950349
Shoulda said, "Hey, did you think that woman didn't want to be completely harassed by you and your stink today? Don't you have a job, shouldn't you be in school?" Don't bring in their race just make them feel bad for not doing anything productive with their lives asides harassing people. And what, are they going to attack you? 5'6'' you said, and I hope you're white and over 6' like a normal, good anglo-saxon. If you're a short frenchy I can see why you'd pussy out though, seriously if these savages ended up attacking you or some shit they would be the aggressors and Canadian police are just as racist as American ones.
>>
File: cooltext245668144690928.png (43KB, 1316x160px) Image search: [Google]
cooltext245668144690928.png
43KB, 1316x160px
>>127948466
honestly i wouldnt act that way, you can never know when that might be a punch coming your way, never assume that they are joking like that, it could save your life.
>>
>>127951060
id probably do that if i was older, i think you have to be at least 50 to do something like that.
>>
>>127943701
obviously they are euro nigs aka born in africa. they are touching up white women.
>>
These sound like vibrant young boys of color simply enriching your shopping center with cultural flavor and ethnic flair. Maybe you should loosen up a bit.
>>
One of my friend's shot a nigger with a shotgun when a pack of them swarmed him on the street. Had to go to court and everything, they pulled the dindu defense to try to get him for attempted murder. He got off with self defense. No shit, they yelled at him after dropping a date off across the street, he yelled back and the whole pack swarmed him because of it. He pulled the shotty out of his gunrack right when they got to his truck and they scattered like roaches once the shot went off, didn't give a fuck about their boy that got leaded up
>>
>>127950757
Hamilton you say? Malls you say?
http://www.chch.com/woman-sexually-assaulted-lime-ridge-mall-parking-lot/

>Police describe the suspect as Middle Eastern, about 40 years old,
>Last month, a similar incident happened in the parking lot of Lime Ridge Mall.
>The suspect in that assault was described as a black male, in his mind to late 30s
>>
>>127943701
why didnt you kick their asses you dumb cuck leaf?
>>
>>127952061
dating a woman that lives in niggerton. why?
>>
>>127952118
She was probably a feminist anyway. Leafets are very liberal ya know
>>
>>127951069

Lol there was a yard between us, I had him locked in my awareness don't worry. Plus if he punched me or something for no reason I'd make a ton of money suing the company and prob be happy
>>
File: 55_3.jpg (35KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
55_3.jpg
35KB, 800x533px
>>127952118
>http://www.chch.com/woman-sexually-assaulted-lime-ridge-mall-parking-lot/
i didnt know what the correct response was, i was more in a state of shock and disbelief. there was no way they would have done such a thing if they knew i was walking right behind them. i can't imagine they would anyway, it was near time mall was closing, and they probably thought they can get away with shit like this at that time, now that i think of it. people and women in general need to be seriously aware at these times of night, around 8 pm especially now that it's summer and feral negroes are most tribal and violent. if i saw this same thing again i would probably say something, but they didnt really do anything "wrong", it's just socially unnacceptable and innappropriate. the thing is, the more you let them get away shit like this, the more audacious they will become and keep trying more brash things. seriously, i dont know how they were even there, there is literallylike no black ghetto area within 50 kms.
>>
File: IMG_3334.png (934KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3334.png
934KB, 900x675px
>>127948973
And what would you have done, oh alpha male?

Drawn your saber and come to M'Lady's rescue?

The only thing he did wrong was that when he shoulder bumped the black guy, took a quick glance back, and kept walking he left his back completely exposed to two possible hostile actors
>>
like maybe a couple weeks ago, i was in walmart, and there were just these two random jamaican gangster looking dudes, they were like pitch black colour, it was shocking to see, it's just like, WHAA---what the fuck is going on---that's how peculiar it is when you see blacks like this---when you see "ghetto" looking blacks....yea you see the random "normal" black....there are alot of muslims north of my area though, in the new developments areas, it's all brown and muslim
>>
this story was pointless and you should feel bad for wasting my time
>>
>>127953931
>pointless
>being on an image board for chinese cartoons
>>
>>127952118
That's a nice thing to fantasize about until you realize you live in a cucked country like Canada (not to say this wouldn't happen in many parts of the US) that'll toss you in jail for that, and if a racial spin gets put on the whole thing, you'll be socially ostracized and your life ruined.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.