[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Campaign Trump back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1491939670087.png (112KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1491939670087.png
112KB, 403x403px
Campaign Trump was so much better than the cuck we have now. I still have hope, but things are fucking grim anons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_-cuJlJewA
>>
>>127942231
2016 was the most magical time we will ever experience. I miss it too.
>>
>>127942869
just wait for 2020's WWE memematch
>>
>>127942869
It breaks my heart I will never experience it ever again. Election night was magical, and he's soiling it's memory for me.

>>127943098
I doubt it will be as amazing. Unless there's a God tier shitlord like Spencer or some other sperglord running to mix things up.
>>
>>127943450
I was so blind drunk I don't remember it. One of my biggest regrets.
>Apparently I was jumping around like an idiot hugging everyone in the room.
>>
>>127943599
nice digits, but yeah, I had some stuff to drink, but I'm not that big a drinker to begin with so I remember it pretty clearly. I spent the next three weeks just constantly watching and rewatching footage and compilations from that nice. It was amazing.

On a side note, I haven't felt any depression since November 7th so there's that. Trump winning cured my hopelessness.
>>
>>127944029
It was pretty cool. The only thing I remember after 10 was hugging my Cruz supporting buddy. We were both really stoked.
>>
>>127944595
After 12 I was just frustrated that they weren't calling Penn for Trump and admitting he won. By 3 when Podesta came out and said they weren't conceeding I was a raging lunatic. I was going on about "ballots or bullets" and stuff. It was an amazing night.

I'm assuming you've seen this? It's 8 chan, but still great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
>>
File: Barron_sees_the_numbers.webm (142KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Barron_sees_the_numbers.webm
142KB, 360x360px
>>127942231
I get why people are blackpilled, but we knew this was coming. Nobody with half a brain thought that Trump winning meant that all our problems are over. It's a wound to the (((globalist))) machine, albeit not mortal.
>muh Syria!
That was a lose-lose. He had to act or else everyone would call him a cuck like they did Obama. As long as things don't escalate to Iraq 2: Democracy Boogaloo, we should be fine.
>Muh Saudi guns!
In his speech Trump made it clear that he would not tolerate the Saudis funding Wahabaist groups any longer. I'm pissed, but at least he's not kowtowing to them like King Nigger did.

Just don't give up on the President OP. Hold his feet to the fire, but don't abandon him so soon. It's been less than a year.
>>
>>127942231
Me too, OP, I've been mad as hell at how much Trump has been co-opted and assimilated into the Globalist worldview and agenda.

All those promises, abandoned. He was supposed to bring down the corrupt system. We were supposed to finally be breaking through the media/academia/entertainment cultural paradigm.

Instead Trump has joined up with the Globalists and is not getting anything accomplished for his voters. Nothing has change, except the political climate is even more hellish than under Obama.
>>
>>127946792
I knew it wouldn't solve all out problems, but I was hoping for the start of the wall by now and that he didn't get involved in the NeoCon warhawk agenda.
>>
>>127947925
Also the "I'm a nationalist and globalist" line.

Kill me now senpai.
>>
>>127947503
it took the roman empire 400 years to fall. What makes you think we're even close yet?
>>
File: 1485200341866.jpg (299KB, 1000x750px)
1485200341866.jpg
299KB, 1000x750px
>>127947925
I'm in a border state, so I'm moderately pissed about the lack of wall as well. If there isn't money going towards it in September, then there'll be a problem.
>get involved in the NeoCon warhawk agenda.
How so? There was the one fuckup in Syria, but otherwise that's it. There's been no recent talk of boots on the ground, no talk of regime change. Trump isn't a retard, he saw what happened in Libya.
>>
I'm also pissed about not locking her up.
>>
>>127948354
wall wouldn't do much good, the border is simply too large and too barren, to be effectively walled-off,
Ending NAFTA/ US corn-exports to Mexico would do a better job, along with measures to ensure the colorado river delta is allowed some chance to flow into the gulf of California. (Essentially these actions would ensure that mexican farmers and fishermen don't need to migrate north due to losing their jobs).
At the same time, agreements need to be established for the handling of central-american migrants, (which mexico sort of turns a blind eye towards as they pass-through), funny enough a border-wall along mexico's southern border would be more feasible.
Ending the Drug war, and creating extreme penalties for businesses that hire illegals (revoke their business license) are other methods that could have greater impact than building a big boondoggle wall.
>>
>>127946792
This is pretty much the truth. Trump has conflicting motivations and in many situations there will be lose/lose choices.
>>
remember the good times anon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgoe4AWnI0U
>>
>>127942231
That's because Bannon was still a part of his core team
>>
>>127949210
That'll happen eventually, especially if the Seth Rich stuff keeps getting traction. I have a feeling she's gonna croak soon anyway, though.
>>
>>127950154
I just want her to never be a thing ever again. If she dies fine, the liberal tears will be great.

But if she's arrested and thrown in jail? The riots will be so intense the thought is getting me rock hard.
>>
>>127949879
Bannon is still part of the squad. He went to the big dance in Saudi Arabia after all.
>>
>>127949879
Trump is a schoolboy when he knows he'll actually be held accountable for the things he says.
>>
>>127942231
Are you fucking joking? The walls being built and illegals are being deported, he's posturing against NK as I'm sure he will against other dictators. He's rejecting bad trade deals with globalists and promoting US industry. He's great.
>>
>>127942231
The campaign trump was a lying fraud, you got had sucker.
>>
File: 1493566618497.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493566618497.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw Election Night was the last time we had poker night at the office
>>
hang in there anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xv4_9s7Ck0
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.