[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewanon Here AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 89

File: goyim know.png (251KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
goyim know.png
251KB, 600x712px
Can we please just be accepted as White? I will 100% disown Jewishness and try to do away with it. I'd practically gas myself if I could, guys, not even joking. The Jew World Order is gonna fucking destroy everyone, including middle class losers like me.

Zionism isn't even true ethnonationalism (I know they do DNA tests, but that isn't the whole story). Israel is full of muddy Sephardic and Yemeni and even Ethiopian Jews, and they want us to mix it up. Jewry is cucked. I know Ashkenazi Jews aren't *really* white, but we are close enough. As long as I reject Jewishness and accept White identity and all that, can't I please just be your ally?

I'm as White or whiter than Bashar Al Assad, for instance. We aren't *white* like a Polish or German person is, but neither are Greeks/Armenians/Georgians really. My fellow Jews have fucked up so badly by supporting the colored races of the world, and have royally fucked it up for us all. I fully admit this and feel disgusted by my Jewish heritage. Jewishness/Judaism is a stupid warlike desert cult, and modern Ashkenazi Jews are just not that. We are like slightly White wanderers who RETARDEDLY decided to be antiwhite because it strokes our ego.

You will see a lot more Jews come out like this in the coming years.

What do /pol/?
>>
File: (((Fellow Huwhites))).png (2MB, 1024x3977px) Image search: [Google]
(((Fellow Huwhites))).png
2MB, 1024x3977px
>Can we please just be accepted as White?

Ok, AMA, huh? Here's one of my own. How can we be sure you won't do like pic related? There's literally hundreds of confirmed cases here: http://archive.is/Qh8tH
>>
2/2
And I want to tell you I'm so fucking sorry for how much bullshit my people have caused White Christian civilization. A huge part of the bad shit happening right now is our fault. But what can I do about it? I feel powerless. If I ever even suggest that White people are human I get called a traitor. If I even show the slightest bit of support for Trump, my friends and most of my family attacks me viciously. You have no idea how backstabbing, dishonest and fanatical Jews can be.

Two years ago, when I first found /pol/, I was of the opinion that this whole "Jews are fighting against White people" stuff was just Nazi bullshit. But then I began to really critically look around in my own circle of friends and family (Jews) and found it to be stunningly accurate. Jews always try to pressure me to side with whatever antiwestern bullshit they are pushing this week, because "the holocaust" and "we want to push back against those type of people who did the holocaust".

If it sounds overwhelming and fucking annoying, it is! I couldn't stop the Jewish community from its bullshit if I wanted to.

Most of them are good people but they really think that fighting "the white man" is some kind of just revenge for Hitler.
>>
>>127942114
The Jew is an everpresent threat to us, what assurance would we have that you are not a Jew in crypsis?
>>
>>127942114
Gasu
>>
>>127942431
I am 100% against those people, I'm pro-white. I just want Ashkenazi Jews to be White allies. We need to stop being antiwhite and I would fully accept govt control of Jewish organizations and educating us to be UNLIKE the anti-goy Jewry of the past.

Thanks that's all

>>127942597
I am a Jew but I'm dedicated to exposing my fellow Jews because they're destroying our chance at survival by being such insane fucktards.

Mass immigration is fucking us over, and I don't want to live in Ziostan with a bunch of muddy Sephardic and Mizrahic Jews. Fuck.
>>
>>127942114
>>127942511
All of the communists of the failed German revolution of 1918-1919 were Ashkenazi Jews.
>>
File: 1471947155204.gif (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471947155204.gif
2MB, 900x900px
>>127943032
I know. You thnk that makes me happy? I'm fucking ashamed. I just want to live not fucking destroy the world with

Diversity/communism/class war/feminism/all that bullshit.

I get it.
(Also it was like 10 out of 12 of them, not all)
>>
>>127942797
Around these parts, there's really VERY little you can do to earn anyone's trust. Even Brother Nathanael is still considered suspicious. But really, the best way to be accepted as a legit turncoat is to start dropping Jewcy secrets.
>>127943292
Try 8/10, plus one with a Jewish spouse, and one suspected Crypto.
>>
>>127942114
(((@Communism Kills))) is that you?
>>
File: wJ1si0taeo1_500-795x1024.jpg (175KB, 795x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wJ1si0taeo1_500-795x1024.jpg
175KB, 795x1024px
plz stop supporting this

>pic. related
>>
>>127942114
its not about what /pol/ will do, its about what you will do.
>>
File: 1418625337131.jpg (38KB, 366x464px) Image search: [Google]
1418625337131.jpg
38KB, 366x464px
>>127943998
The sick part is that Jews who know about this will be secretly proud and be like "Yea it was brutal but they were fucking antisemitic so they deserved it".

I was never very involved in Jewish shit, and I was disgusted by the truly supremacist bullshit attitude and idea that destroying the "antisemitic culture" is always justified even through extreme violence.

>>127944217
This has thoroughly backfired. Jewish women are insanely slutty now, it's not even funny. The cultural sickness of egalitarianism and marxism have totally infested the Jewish mind.

My fucking grandfather got called racist for talking against dating a Black guy because "that's racist he can convert to Judaism who cares!!!!!"

fml

>>127944195
Communism Kills doesn't admit that communism is Jewish, also she supports Israel, which I do NOT

>>127944228
Whynotboth.jpg
>>
File: IMG_7935.png (245KB, 932x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7935.png
245KB, 932x600px
>>127942114
You can be my greatest ally Mr. Jew
>>
File: Bad goy!.gif (1MB, 294x216px) Image search: [Google]
Bad goy!.gif
1MB, 294x216px
>>127942511
Come to Finland. We love Jews.

Jews have been treated unfairly,without the Jews, Europe would be a backwater colony of China or whatever. Jews built the European culture technology and empires.

Jews are the true and rightful masters of mankind. We deserve all that you do because we have not shown proper gratitude.
>>
>>127943292
The Jews will have to cease their existence as a coherent, self-aware people if humanity is to survive in a state other than complete and literal enslavement forever. I am open to the possibility that this can be achieved without complete erasure. I also believe that a world and humanity without the Jews would likely be existentially precarious for white people, in the long run, as I believe that the Jews have evolved (or were created) to challenge us in ways that are important -- Jewish Liberalism is the death force of human social evolution, and the death force is vital for the long-term health and optimization of an organism's kind, etc. In any case, the time is close at hand for the Jews to receive their traditional collective punishment for their activities, i.e. expulsion/shoah/holocaust.
>>
>>127942114
Judaism is a superstition so reject it. If it were a race fucking Sammy Davis Junior could not have converted.

Be a free atheist instead. Humor Christians because they are also manipulated though they can never acknowledge that. Just don't bother with superstition at all.

You'll still have Kike heritage but heritage isn't important. It's a refuge of people without personal accomplishment, like niggers.
>>
File: special.png (383KB, 558x568px) Image search: [Google]
special.png
383KB, 558x568px
>>127942114
>>
>>127944525
I never claimed to be your GREATEST ally, but I do support the AltRight groups even though they don't support me.

I have been present in AltRight meetups. When I finally got spotted for being a Jew, I was kicked out immediately and treated like a fucking invader.

I still donate because White nationalism is necessary for our survival.

The problem is that White nationalism/identity is going mainstream today like never before, but it MUST accept Jews as allies, who are honest about our people's role in screwing things up

>>127944777
I just want Ashkenazim to survive as a distinct ethnic group, we can be Christians, though. I don't care about all Jews, only Ashkenazim matter to me.

>>127944822
>If it were a race fucking Sammy Davis Junior could not have converted.
This. Jewry is cucked. Ashkenazim will cease to be a pure ethnic group within 200 yrs at this rate.

ZIONIST BEN SHAPIRO (ASHKENAZI) MARRIED A SEPHARDIC MUDWOMAN TO SHOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES ISRAEL

FUCK THIS SHIT

>>127944933
Jews are individuals, though
>>
>>127942114
A Jew who rejects the religion of Judaism and the State of Israel, and who chooses to live as an Aryan, is no longer a threat to the security of the world. However, such a Jew still retains his Jewish genes, and should not breed with non-ethnic Jews.

There are no good Jews, because of both their beliefs and their perverted genetics.
However, a Jew who lives as an Aryan is acceptable.
But a Jew who lives as an Aryan is rare, as such a Jew would be forced to choose the Aryan people over his own Jewish tribe.

Any Jew who chooses to live as an Aryan must do three things:

>Abandon the Jewish religion and culture entirely
>Breed only with other ethnic Jews
>Work to wake up other Jews
>>
>>127944514
Had to ask jewanon. I was in a facebook group with her for a while and I remember she used to Larp about being alt-right. She's possibly as cancerous as Milo
>>
File: _C827p0VXUAEFZkd.jpg (72KB, 664x941px) Image search: [Google]
_C827p0VXUAEFZkd.jpg
72KB, 664x941px
>>127943292
Get over it. Hating yourself is not helping anything. Get informed, and spread that knowledge. Thats all we plebs can do, for now.
>>
>>127945001
She thinks that she can make up for centuries of Jewish bullshit by being "based" (which just means supporting Israel and voting Republican). It's not enough.

Try to get her to admit that Jews have fucked up, and she'll just block you.

>>127945075
I love myself. That's why I hate that my tribe has thoroughly fucked up the world and makes life harder for me.

If you can't see that immigration and marxism are fucking disasters that will fuck everyone's lives up, you are not thinking!
>>
>>127944980
this. the only way for jews to make things right is to set their own house in order. that of course is easier said than done considering it will take mass exposition and extermination.
>>
>>127945326
>>127944980
The term Aryan is unscientific and outdated. It includes Iranians but not Finns from Finland. It's a useless term.
>>
File: israel.png (577KB, 1336x3728px) Image search: [Google]
israel.png
577KB, 1336x3728px
>>127942114
You're never going to be accepted in any formal organization, my merchant friend. We can't risk that kind of thing.

What you CAN do is be public with your beliefs. Speak out against white genocide, speak out against the subversive media kikes. To be frank, you're never going to convert large numbers of jews to pro-white beliefs. They're too ethnocentric and unwilling to fess up to their crimes. You can redpill jew-loving goys, though. Those are the people that need to hear what you have to say.
>>
>>127944967
Look, the fact that you call yourself a jew, you choose to identify with your middle eastern identity. You are a mixed shitskin, sorry. Go fuck an arab, they are your cousins after all
>>
>>127944967
I was fucking with you maye, you seem genuine and I do beleive that every race deserves its place although wtih jews that would preferably be the oven. I dont beleive the average jew is the issue but when they get put into position sof power it becomes dangerous. So I would not support wiping you guys out completely or even mostly just make it illegal for jews to hold power both political, cultural(ie. the media) or economic.
>>
>>127945289
Yeah. I was blocked pretty quickly. She's hot but she's a total shill and anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong
>>
File: aryan defined.png (82KB, 1755x825px) Image search: [Google]
aryan defined.png
82KB, 1755x825px
>>127945443
Finns don't speak an Indo-European or Indo-Iranian language.
Why is "Aryan" out-dated because of Finns?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples
>>
>>127945482
I was already humiliatingly booted from an AltRight meetup group. It really hurt, too. I've been very pro-/pol/ ideas for over a year now, and I just wanted to hang out, defend the White race and kick PC and POC ass.

I just ..... I just don't see why an exception can't be made. Like I said, I still donate to Amren and other AltRight groups, but I think they need to be friendly to people like me. ffs

>>127945663
Aryan should mean White, and it doesn't. The idea that all Whites are "Aryan" is unscientific.
>>
File: _z1402auto baden baden.jpg (692KB, 2500x1820px) Image search: [Google]
_z1402auto baden baden.jpg
692KB, 2500x1820px
>>127945289
What I was trying to say is dont get worked up over things you cannot control. Example: I am mixed race (German/Dominican with some Asian in there), yet there is nothing I can do to stop what is going on except for getting informed and spreading information. Hating the fact that people did things outside of my control wont solve jack shit.
>>
>>127945734
Aryan means noble. Only indo-european speakers can identify as aryan. Dont know about poo in loos though. They seem more dravidian than aryan nowadays
>>
>>127942797

Personally, I had assumed that there were different sects/tribes of Jew (e.g: civilian pawn Jew v power shekel Jew, etc) & for genuine social understanding to take place the civilian pawns would have to expose the power shekels, like Yosef Porat or whatever.
>>
>>127944514
Spilling "jewcy secrets" doesn't mean proving that Baphomet is totally real and the puppet master behind everything. It could be something as simple as what Nathanael does: mention how his family did not approve of him going out caroling during Christmas (at least I think that was the case) or asking an elder why Jewish Hollywood pumps out degenerate filth, to which he said "Who cares? It's for the goys."
>>127945443
It's totally still in use today, but mostly for Indians. And it makes sense that Finns are not including as they're unlike virtually anyone else in Europe.
>>
>>127942114
>We aren't *white* like a Polish
Anon...
>>
>>127945734
"white" is a Jewish Trick.
The Jew uses skin tone to separate the Aryan race and to divide it based on skin tone.
Hence the many "is X white?" threads.
Hence the many "are Jews white?" threads.

White is a social construct.
Aryan is a race.

As an Aryan, I am united with the Iranians, the North Indians, the Germanic and so forth.
As a white, I am united only with other whites.
>>
>>127945792
I think that we nonwhies have to support White people, because right now they're the only thing standing in the way of total fucking dark age 2.0

I want Ashkenazim, my people, to survive. We won't survive with a nuclear-armed Europe and America run by shitskins.

>>127945866
Aryan doesn't apply to Norwegians, though,

>>127945881
>It's totally still in use today, but mostly for Indians. And it makes sense that Finns are not including as they're unlike virtually anyone else in Europe.
Aryan applies to Afghans and Iranians and not Estonians, therefore it's a pointless term to use in racial classification.

There is also no proof that all blonds are "Aryan".
>>
File: Château_de_Beaumesnil_jardin.jpg (2MB, 2497x1642px) Image search: [Google]
Château_de_Beaumesnil_jardin.jpg
2MB, 2497x1642px
>>127945734
Meh, thats human tribal psychology for you. You will always be "the other"; you can only forge your own identity and be accepted over time. Whats pretty funny to me is that most non white /pol/acks tend to be deeper in the alt right than average whites. Also there is a longing for acceptance.
>>
File: stobit.png (98KB, 502x410px) Image search: [Google]
stobit.png
98KB, 502x410px
>>127945734
If you don't see why an exception can't be made, you're lying about understanding the jewish problem. Your entire shtick is subversion. There can be no exceptions. Let whites have their own groups, apart from you.
>>
>>127945954
Aryan is a totally nonsensical term, and you should not feel more united with Iranians than Finns or Estonians, that's retarded.

I'm not White because I'm not European. (I admit this, even though it makes me fucking mad)

The term Aryan is complete bunk.
>>
>>127945734
As long as you don't have any power that can corrupt you and you're just a normal person then yeah you should be accepted but must publicly denounce your jewishness if you join and dont keep the fact that you are a jew hidden. Try to get into orher groups where do you live? If you live in Georgia I might ask if you can join the group im in.
>>
>>127946168
Are you atleast caucasian? Then who cares.
>>
>>127946137
>, you're lying about understanding the jewish problem.
bullshtit, I'm actually sorry for how much my people have fucked up, I just want to hang out and if I say anything pro-Jew, kick me out.

It's just not fair, I really wanted to be in these White groups, I hate Jewish groups.

>>127946194
I would fully accept a second class citizen role

I live in a state where there is a large AltRight group, and unfortunately they spotted my Jewishness early on. Was fucking humiliating.

I didn't ask to be born Jewish.
>>
>>127946168
>Aryan is a totally nonsensical term
Why?
>and you should not feel more united with Iranians than Finns or Estonians
Why?
>I'm not White because I'm not European.
"White" is a term denoting a subcategory of the Aryan race, namely the Indo-European subcategory.
>>
File: moscow_kuskovo_005_by_linaair.jpg (784KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
moscow_kuskovo_005_by_linaair.jpg
784KB, 1600x1200px
>>127946067
Yes, pretty much this.
Americans seems do be doing alright, but I dont know if you have been to Europe latlely, but I am getting the feeling they are cucked into subbmission. I grew up in Germany too and even then the cuck was strong. My fear is that there will not be enough people to fight for Europe (esp. if you consider population replacement and EU Army). Sadly, I am of the opinion this will end in blood. Enoch Powell called it.
>>
Ay, you sound okay. dude.

remember this, a lot of Hitler's soldiers including ones close to him were ashkenazi jews whom were so devoted to the cause that they were seen as whites.

When you think about it, its all about the ideology and who you are as a person.

Without the stupid "based X" meme, any reasonable thinking person knows there are SOME good people, even within toxic races, anyone whom thinks literally everyone within a certain race is beyond saving with no exceptions might be mentally ill.
Its just fact, that within a sea of trash, there is a chance there is something of value.

Racism, as defined as blind hatred of a specific race, is utterly retarded, and even the nazis knew this.
But when you have ideologies (like the nigger's ganger ideology, or the jew's subversive superiority complex, inferiority complex, sociopathy etc) which is so prevalent, how does one weed out the ones who should be saved?
Hitler proved that this is extremely difficult and that there really is no way to do so on a massive scale.
>>
>Jews jumping from a sinking ship they sunk and want on our floating ship which they will only try to sink well
History repeats itself
>>
>>127944514
What is your opinion on this picture?
>>
>>
>>127945443
finns arent white, they are mongolian
>>
>>127946368
Because it means nothing. "Germans" aren't an Aryan people because their language is Indo-European.

If you are going to define the original speakers of IndoEuropean as "Aryan", then fine, but it's not like modern Europeans (Irish, German, etc) are fully or even mostly Indo-European by blood.

This is nonsense.

The term was always non-scientific. How much actual Indo European blood is in modern Europeans? Probably not much.

There is no Aryan race. Literally nonsense.

>>127946563
I find it funny and expressive, and creative.
>>
File: gothic_by_jungpark-d335vc8.jpg (117KB, 1316x660px) Image search: [Google]
gothic_by_jungpark-d335vc8.jpg
117KB, 1316x660px
>>127946624
red flag
>>
>>127946627
>I find it funny and expressive, and creative.

Think he means this picture: >>127946597.
>>
>>127942114
Stop being irritating.
Stop whining and complaining nonstop.
Stop stabbing us in the back with marxism ans sjw bullshit.
Don't teach your kids to be whiny college protesters.
Don't insinuate yourself into every aspect of our lives, be it politics or media.
A handshake is a handshake. Honor it.
>>
anon, when you gonna have a beautiful japan waifu?
>>
File: aryan define.png (20KB, 744x336px) Image search: [Google]
aryan define.png
20KB, 744x336px
>>127946627
>but it's not like modern Europeans (Irish, German, etc) are fully or even mostly Indo-European by blood
source?
>There is no Aryan race. Literally nonsense.
genetics and world history disagrees with you, rabbi
>>
>>127946436
So what happens to all the "based Jews" who are pro-white and anti-kikery? Do they get deported/gassed too? Or is there going to be some kind of vetting system? It feels wrong to harm innocent people.
>>
And now it's time to derail this thread!!
>>127946168
"Afghan" = Indo-European -> Indo-Iranian
Finn, Estonian = Uralic -> Finno-Ugric

No Aryan connections here. I never made any such claim that all "blondes" or "whites" are Aryan. Speaking of, where did the family come from anyway? I would certainly think somewhere with an Indo-European majority. Oh, and that claim that Ashkenazi can Christians (in huge numbers) is pretty absurd, and I think you know that already.
>>
>>127946436
Racism is retarded because its in the genes not the skin tone while it is trie that generally darker the skin the dumber the person, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
Nielle de Grasse Tyson is probably smarter then your average off the street white dude its the genes that matter its just generally speaking lighter skin means more desirable genes but thats not always the case
>>
>>127946609
if you honestly think that, then you have to say that Iranians aren't White either

This is the problem with the retarded term "Aryan".

I'm not White, either, but this is just dumb

>>127946713
it makes me kind of pissed off but not much else,

I want Ashkenazim to survive, and Jews ike Zuckercuck won't help us survive.

>>127946798
>posts another dictionary def.
You're not helping your case. How much of your blood is original Indo European? You don't know. You have no reason to call yourself Aryan.

Mexicans today speak Spanish, so by your retarded logic they are "Aryan". Fucking idiotic.
>>
ill tell you what I think of jews.

>Electricity
Inside cables there are hundreds of tiny Jews 'high-fiving' each other and running around swapping messages. This transfer of messages allows things to work, e.g. the Jews in a plug socket tell the Jews in the wire, who eventually tell the Jews in (say) a kettle to fart in the water allowing it to boil.

>Atoms
Atoms are in fact minuscule Jews, all holding hands and feet etc together to form an intricate web from which nearly everything in the universe is comprised. Radioactivity occurs when a rebel Jew is catapulted by his friends from their structure. Should this Jew come into contact with the Jews from our body, he will offer them gold, thus making the local area either benign or malignant. Either way, just read: cancerous.
>>
>>127946956
>States of Matter
A solid is little more than a closely compacted configuration of Jews all holding hands, hats and noses. Heating (see Energy) causes Jews to become excited or tickled. They start to hopelessly lose grip of their neighbors and thus, to the goy eye, form a liquid. When Jews get tickled pink they're finally able to hold on no longer and just float away in groups of one and more. To us, and indeed to them, it's a gas. Occasionaly the Jews get so excited they catch on fire. This is what we call a plasma.
Metallic Jews (i.e. bankers) engage in elaborate flash-mob games of happy-slapping, whereby no individual Jew can be entirely sure which others he or (in the case of trans-gendered Jews) she is in contact with at any one time. Such Jews, as one might expect, get easily carried away by entartete musik. In certain situations while forming liquids, for reasons yet to be fully explained (some authorities suspect it may be just an excuse for covert foreplay) Jews get unbearably cold, in which case they all gather together, huddle up and, astonishingly, take on the appearance of ice. Colloids such as jello or glue are readily explicable: colloidal Jews have a weakness for jello and similar squishy, greasy foods; the super-Jew content (see below) of such snacks is exceedingly high, so they themselves soon end up pretty fat and
squishy, too.

>Gravity
Jews throw minute ropes (see string theory), invisible to the goy eye, to the ground. These ropes attach to unseen hooks that enable muscle-toned Jews to pull themselves towards terra firma. There is minimal gravity far from planetary bodies (i.e. in space) because no known Jews have access to cables of sufficient length. All bodies experience gravitational attraction to each other quite simply because Jews are, to put it mildly, sociable creatures who practically invented what they like to call the Communist Party. Jew all-nighters are where gravity waves meet Mexican waves.
>>
>>127946980
>Light
If you think about it, its quite obvious, really. The Jews that make up our eyes can see what colour hats other Jews making up, say a table, are wearing. They then hi-five Jews in our 'optical nerve' who run to tell the brain Jews what has been seen. This makes us think we are seeing things when in fact it's all Jews.

>Anti-matter
Now this is a little more complicated. There are evil anti-Jews. These make up anti-matter. Done.

>Energy
Just like money, all types of energy are transferred through Jews. Heat is just Jews rubbing other Jews. Potential energy is when Jews don't want to be separated (see Gravity). Kinetic energy is the movement of Jews. Energy is always conserved so fundamental Jews (Haredis) are only ever transferred and never made or destroyed. Energy caused by nuclear fission is when you make a hyper-Jew very angry, and when it gets angry enough it explodes, causing an enormous explosion. But Jews are very amiable creatures, so this never happens. Nuclear energy is a lie.
>>
File: no jews allowed.jpg (102KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
no jews allowed.jpg
102KB, 640x425px
>>127942114
gas the kikes, race war now.
>>
File: Jewish.png (466KB, 552x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish.png
466KB, 552x1500px
>>127946980
>Pressure
Pressure is simply the Jew density per given cubic unit. When Jews see space that is uninhabited they have a tenancy all rush in quickly and take it over. This is what causes the phenomena known as wind

>Black Hole
This is when there are so many Jews so tightly packed into a space that anything which nears to close to it is snatched up by the Jews and never released. Occasionally, small Jews get rejected by the Black Hole and thrown out into space, we call this Hawking Radiation

And thats the jewish conspiracy in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1496122625965.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1496122625965.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
>>127946886
If Afghans are Aryan but Finns aren't, then the term "Aryan" is pointless.

Unless YOU WANT MORE IRANIANS AND FEWER FINNS IN AMERICA.

Are you THAT retarded??

And Ashkenazim need to be forced to change. Give it 2-3 generations before our kikery is wiped out. We just need to be controlled and allowed to quietly survive.
>>
>>127942114

sure, if you have rocking tits and don't want to make your kids jewish.
>>
File: IRAN.jpg (158KB, 736x1210px) Image search: [Google]
IRAN.jpg
158KB, 736x1210px
>>127946946
>Iranians aren't White either

You see how the Jew uses whiteness to divide the Aryan race against itself?

>>127946946
>posts another dictionary def. that genetics and historians around the world accept, but that I can't debunk and doesnt fit with my narrative
>oops ive lost the argument so I better start calling things "fucking idiotic"
>>127946946
>Mexicans today speak Spanish, so by your retarded logic they are "Aryan". Fucking idiotic.

"descendants of the ancient race that spoke Indo-European"..I don't think that applies to spics.
It applies to my Nordic self tho ^_^
>>
>>127942114
Are you Stephen Miller? If not, your ass is going into the oven.
>>
>>127944967
you can always move to the jewish autonomous oblast in russia if you want to avoid the sephardis
>>
>>127942114
Stop seeking the validation of others. You don't need to show up at an alt-right conference to have your spot at the ballot.

If you're a right winger, a conservative, a traditionalist, whatever - just vote. Economically, legally, by interest and online activity. Share your opinions and most importantly, remain approachable to those who are on the fence or even against you.

I myself am a mixed colored mulato. But it doesn't matter to me because I'm not trying to earn the approval of others. You have to think the same way. Hold your own independent opinions, and take allegiance with whatever political body serves them best. Political bodies are not religions or families and shouldn't demand absolute loyalty from anybody.

How do you think we got into this modern political hell? Too many idiots with their sycophantic "party allegiance" and their "my side their side" mentality have polarised this nation. Relax and stop trying to "fit in". Be your own man, be strong because of your own innate power, not because of what you see among others.
>>
File: is_this_bait.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_bait.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>127946366
You're sorry for what your people have done, but you still can't let whites organize and have their own groups which they expressly want to be jew free? Why can't you respect their wishes?

You don't belong in our groups. You're a gigantic liability. You degrade the legitimacy of any pro-white/counter-semitic group you infiltrate. Again, you're lying about hating jews/understanding the jewish question if you don't see why those groups shouldn't ever trust you. I think you do know that, though. You're doing what your people do best- subverting.

>>127946624
You should be kicked out of your group for even suggesting this.
>>
>>127942114
Jews aren't bad because of blood. Blacks and the other lower races behave poorly because of their DNA but Jews are only bad because of culture. Any white Jew who doesn't privilege other Jews over whites is an honorary white.
>>
File: 125003223452.jpg (83KB, 705x533px) Image search: [Google]
125003223452.jpg
83KB, 705x533px
>>127947140
You're conflating linguistics with genetics, you fucking disingenuous pilpul kike
>>
File: 1493150782990.png (577KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1493150782990.png
577KB, 1100x1100px
>>127946366
Dude. Let it fucking go. Step one, dont play identity politics. Everyone is shit, you start off shit, and you earn your place after that. Some people are born rich, but they are still shit. You get a name by accomplishments, not by a race you are born to.

Does a race give you culture? It tends do. Does culture shape you. Yeah. Does race contain genetics that shape you? Yeah. Can you rise above if you have willpower? Yeah.

Quit begging for the attention of people beneath you, and fight for yourself. Only with power and position garnered by your own hand, directed by YOU, will you be able to make any reasonable impact. Want to help out your cause? Organize and find people like you.

Don't be afraid of the repercussions of the community around you. Don't beg like a fucking pup at the teat who is being weaned. Endure, and grow your new community, help your people find themselves again, and fight against the insane Marxism that took root.

The old generations are dying off, and in their desperation they seek to shape you to their ideals, against your will, so they have some enduring legacy, regardless of how fucked it makes the earth.

So anon, I ask you again. Are you gonna stand up like a man, or keep looking for a hand to hold like a boy?

The only respect worth earning is your own; secure in the knowledge that you passed through the crucible, faced your weakness, owned it, moved beyond it, and seek to make greater the world around you, not shrouded in delusions of self comfort, or a desire for an easy life, or even a happy life.

Happiness s complacency, it is meant to be a momentary reward for looking upon your works, not a blissfully ignorant state of mind you live in. Get back to work anon.
>>
File: 1475707652385.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1475707652385.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>127947170
I just want to raise my kids to be:
-Religiously nonJewish
-redpilled on the JQ
-loyal to Ashkenazi bloodline
-tolerant-to-whites and pro-white

>>127947204
>cherrypicked crap
>he thinks this applies to all Iranians
There is also no evidence that all or most of Nordic blood is from the original Indo Europeans "Aryans".

Your shit is all retarded and you should feel bad.

>>127947268
yea fucking right

>>127947339
I want to help them be Jew-free though. I really.... really love White nationalism.

I want to help White nationalism grow, we fucking need it. We all do. There is no other option.

If we continue down the road of White guilt, diversity and socialism, we are all FUCKEKED.

So I'm trying to push for White nations to return, because White nations have been good for Ashkenazim.

>>127947441
We are educated to think Whites are our enemies.

>>127947481
No that's what you are doing, idiot, and almost no one will agree with you that Iranians are White. You're insane.
>>
File: Baruch-Goldstein.jpg (37KB, 506x362px) Image search: [Google]
Baruch-Goldstein.jpg
37KB, 506x362px
>>127942114
If you mean that, Baruch Goldstein has shown you what you need to do. You need to go do it.
>>
>>127947441
wrong. Jewish subversion is genetic. It's been naturally selected for thousands of years due to their, uh, "unique" survival strategy
>>
>>127946956
>>127946980
>>127947014
I dont know what the fuck I just read but it made me laugh
>>
>>127947550
>dont play identity politics.
FALSE

IDENTITY POLITICS ARE NECESSARY

I AM LOYAL TO MY ASHKENAZI BLOOD AND IDENTITY.

FUCK OFF SHILl
>>
>>127947441
>Any white Jew who doesn't privilege other Jews over whites
>>
File: 1486625662406.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1486625662406.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>127942114
>>
>>127947571
no fuck Zionism
>>
File: egypt 34.png (486KB, 613x622px) Image search: [Google]
egypt 34.png
486KB, 613x622px
>>127947559
>here is also no evidence that all or most of Nordic blood is from the original Indo Europeans "Aryans".

post source or accept defeat.
>>
>>127947719
>>127947719
>phonecians were European Whites
>therefore "muh aryan race"
You're a fucking idiot. Please take an IQ test, it can't be over 70.
>>
File: 1491605561589.gif (223KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491605561589.gif
223KB, 180x180px
>>127947626
Welp. Now I know for sure you are a troll. It was an impressive ride but you let yourself out of the bag with that one anon. Try again tomorrow on a different timezone.
>>
File: egypt europe.png (78KB, 684x567px) Image search: [Google]
egypt europe.png
78KB, 684x567px
>>127947820
>There is also no evidence that all or most of Nordic blood is from the original Indo Europeans "Aryans".

post source or accept defeat.
>>
>>127946067
>I want Ashkenazim, my people, to survive
Jewish Autonomous Oblast my friend. No shitkin jews, Putin, and far away from any muslims. downside is siberia, but what can you do.
>>
>>127942114
I like you, you can stay on the day of the rope
>>
>>127947868
>welp.

Go back to teddit.
>>
i love being jewish
globalism coming soon, prepare you fucking heathens
>>
>>127947868
I believe in identity politics and loyalty to my own bloodline

>>127947879
That's not evidence for what you're claiming, either, wow this is sad. Grow a brain, now!

>>127947909
I don't want to live in fucking Russia. Fuck off.

>>127947965
I would legitimately help a White revolution, partly from my own desire to survive, and partly because we (Ashkenazim) fucking owe Europeans for the bullshit we have done to you.

Sign me up!
>>
>>127947626
You are loyal to your own kind before you are loyal to the people you wish to be accepted by go back to Israel kike
>>
>>127947986
go back to hell leaf. Welp was appropriated from the glorious American midwest. You are a cupcake dick. Eh? How about that? Thats right, its nonsensical and insane, like your people. I attempted to bridge the culture gap there, I hope you appreciate it.
>>
File: egypt 30.png (1MB, 760x1815px) Image search: [Google]
egypt 30.png
1MB, 760x1815px
>>127948052
So you can't give a single source for your claim that:
>there is also no evidence that all or most of Nordic blood is from the original Indo Europeans "Aryans".

Well. Suppose I'm forced to accept your defeat :^)
>>
>>127942114
Welcome, Dan Burros!
>>
>>127946366

Was fucking humiliating.

Story?

I know parts of it from that other thread a couple of months ago when you were freaking out, but it's kinda weird to me how someone would go "SO YOUR A JEW HUH?" in real life.
>>
>>127942114
Abandon the religion, marry a shiksa, inform your kids that they need to avoid marrying Jews, which should be easy considering there are so few of you. We've always been open to this. It's Jews who segregate themselves. Why are you even asking? Easy answer.
>>
>>127942114
I wish I could trust you Shmule. I really wish I could.
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>127947140
It's not if they literally called themselves that. Ashkenazi are more closely related to """Aryans""" than Finns thanks to the German and/or Slav mixing, albeit indirectly. And just so we're clear, I'm not using the same definition of "Aryan" as many others here.

And yeah. "Forced". How to do that, I wonder? If it's not the *usual methods*, it'd have to be kicking you out of every last major political, judicial and entertainment related position. And even then...Rothschild persists with a new host of backup plans.

Also...got any of them bitter Sabbatean pills by chance?

>>127948009
Found the goy.
>>
>>127942114
Get fucked
>>
>>127948163
ISRAEL IS NOT A STATE FOR ONLY ASHKENAZIM. I HATE THE MIZRAHIM AND SEFARDIM, THEY STARTED A LITERAL FUCKING "BLACK PANTHER PARTY" FOR THEMSELVES IN THE 1980S

I just want to be a fucking pro-White nationalist tribe of Ashkenazim and it's fine,

>>127948207
>he posts more non-proof of anything
wtf is wrong with you

>>127948250
It was just painful and awful, I wanted to be accepted so much. But yea... just like that.

What else is there to know?

>>127948377
I mean totally fucking monitor us I don't care. I want us to be allies of White survival.

If non-whites take over nuclear armed western nations we are ALL FUCKED. So yea.

>>127948312
Don't trust us, just..... yea by all means continue to question our loyalty.
>>
File: jews inbred.png (1MB, 1593x967px) Image search: [Google]
jews inbred.png
1MB, 1593x967px
>>127948583
>im defeated but ill pretend not to be heh heh heh

kek
>>
>>127942114
you don't need to do all these things and ask forgiveness for things you didn't do jewanon. you just need to not try to destroy weztern civilisation or the white race and it's already enough at least for me :)
>>
>>127948712
30th cousins really? I don't believe that, I think we're more like 5th-10th cousins.

>>127948802
I like you guys and just want to be on your side, I'm ashamed AF of what my OWN FAMILY has done (family used to be commie fucks who promoted everything sick)
>>
File: ButterflyMimicry.gif (29KB, 337x193px) Image search: [Google]
ButterflyMimicry.gif
29KB, 337x193px
>>127947626
Whoa whoa whoa. Missed this part. If you want to preserve your Ashkenazi bloodline you can fuck right off.

Also you're not almost white, genetically you're much more like the shitskin Jews than any gentiles. And more like Arabs than Whites. Your whitish appearance is not from mixing. It's from pic related.

Ashkenazim evolved to mimic Whites without closing the original genetic distance, kids. Yeah. It's like THAT. I know. Fuck.
>>
>>127948583

I just wanna know details like insults that were said, arguments etc
>>
>>127948052
>I don't want to live in fucking Russia. Fuck off
What I'm saying is that when we defeat the kikes, the askenazi jews will need to live separate from whites, but will still be allowed to exist. You could also have your own rhodesia in Madagascar if you want, its just we can't trust have any jew in a position of power for obvious reasons.
>>
>>127948882
>I think we're more like 5th-10th cousins

You can't give up your Jewishness if you identify as Ashkenazim.
This term is based in Torah ,and so by identifying with it, you maintain your connection to Jewry.

If you're sincere, just study altruism.
>>
File: 1461640997449.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1461640997449.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>127944967
>I just want Ashkenazim to survive as a distinct ethnic group, we can be Christians, though. I don't care about all Jews, only Ashkenazim matter to me.

Too dangerous to keep them alive.
>>
File: 1494271083152.jpg (60KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
1494271083152.jpg
60KB, 640x383px
>>127944559
Kike detected
>>
>>127948984
Just calmly told to get the fuck out, and everyone was sneering at me, then the guy who told me to fuck off walked away and they all stared me down

Was really painful. I just wanted to fucking get along. They could have been nice about it.

>>127949069
Ashkenazim can be separated from Jewishness, though.

>>127949074
Fuck you, I'm not going to die out because you idiots won't accept us as allies.
>>
>>127948882
you're not responsible for what your familly does just like i'm not responsible for what my familly did during WWII.

Just be yourself and don't be sad because of things you can't control ;)

but, to be honest...it's hard to imagine a jew as a white nationalist...
>>
File: 7584375.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
7584375.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>tfw Italian-Ashkenazi who was raised Catholic
I just want to be fucking white. I really do. I've always seen myself as Christian, and I've seen what Zionism and (((progressivism))) does to nations. I want white genocide to stop, but I don't know how it can be done without filtering my "kind" out of the system. It's not fucking fair.

Also OP is a faggot.
>>
>>127949226
>Ashkenazim can be separated from Jewishness, though.
How can an Ashkenazim do this?
>>
>>127949288
you're so much like me!

>>127949356
I hate Judaism and I don't like being a Jew. I consider race (Ashkenazic race) more important.

Ashkenazim need to be educated to be against Judaism and against leftism for generations. It's the only way.
>>
>>127949226
How did they find out you were a jew?
You can be an ally but you will never be the same or fully accepted if you dont denounce youre connections to jewry you can support us without being accepted by us
>>
File: 1493696527799.jpg (14KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1493696527799.jpg
14KB, 300x282px
>>127944777
Look at those digits!

>the time is close at hand for the Jews to receive their traditional collective punishment for their activities, i.e. expulsion/shoah/holocaust.
>>
File: 1473536103960.jpg (1MB, 1471x4282px) Image search: [Google]
1473536103960.jpg
1MB, 1471x4282px
>>127944980
>>Breed only with other ethnic Jews
>>Work to wake up other Jews

You are a fool. Sterilizing them is a best way to maintain the civilization and ensure world peace and stability. If they need a kid, they can adopt the Aryan orphan.
>>
>>127948583
>I mean totally fucking monitor us I don't care. I want us to be allies of White survival.
Yeah, would be nice to know how to get that started. I mean, I'm pretty much certain the Jew's next reckoning is nigh, but how even slightly trying to dismantle them right now is beyond me, unless we get some bombshell like the undeniable proof in the pudding that Israel did 9/11.
>>
>>127949288
You are ok as long as you denounce your ashkenazim blood
>>
>>127949461
my looks and they found out my surname, they are good at researching people's identity now because they have to be... since antifa infiltrate them a lot.

I don't even look THAT Jewish but these guys saw it I guess. Fuck.

>>127949662
BLOOD/RACE IS THE HIGHEST VALUE

I'M AN ASHKENAZI NATIONAL SOCIALIST
>>
>>127949456
>Ashkenazim need to be educated to be against Judaism and against leftism for generations
Oh..I'm suspiciously interested in you now. Three points for suspicion:

>1
What about the health and mental problems which are consistent in the Ashkenazim people? When man finally has the ability to correct the distorted genetics all Jews have due to inbreeding, will the Ashkenazim accept the dissolution of their entire genetics history?

>2
Because of Baba Kamma, it's impossible to know who is really your guy and who is not when it comes to all Jews. So, would Jews accept a life barred from holding public office, working in teaching occupations and all the other outlets/careers the Jew has manipulated?

>3
Would the Ashkenazim support the treatment of the Sephardic Jews and others who refuse to join the rest of society in brotherhood, but who seek world dominion?
>>
>>127949074
I'm reminded of when the velociraptors are introduced in Jurassic Park and Muldoon says, "They should all be destroyed."

Because Jews should be, you see.
>>
>>127949516
you try sterilizing 16 million people, of whom control a nuclear armed state.

the JQ is more complex than you think, and never should you call another a fool.
>>
>>127942511
High quality thread Schlomo. Jew your way to the top and then Jew on out behalf.
>>
File: 1493426935157.jpg (134KB, 1279x881px) Image search: [Google]
1493426935157.jpg
134KB, 1279x881px
Jews are superior to whites

They have higher IQs and control the white world

Why would you want to be a slave instead of a master?

makes no sense
>>
File: 1492046363367.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492046363367.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>127944822
>Judaism is a superstition so reject it. If it were a race fucking Sammy Davis Junior could not have converted.

Converts don't receive the same weight and respect of a natural born jew, who are you bullshitting?

>Be a free atheist instead
Fuck off you disgusting kike!
>>
>>127949662
Like I said, OP is a faggot. I'd gladly press a button to erase the Judaism from my lineage. It only causes me shame at this point.
>>
>>127949808
Well you should have been upfront and told em that yeah you're a jew but you are a 1488 white nationalist you hid it and didnt tell them so they thought you were trying to infiltrate find a different group and tell them
>>
>>127949843
>>1
>What about the health and mental problems which are consistent in the Ashkenazim people? When man finally has the ability to correct the distorted genetics all Jews have due to inbreeding, will the Ashkenazim accept the dissolution of their entire genetics history?
We are neurotic, I am neurotic as fuck, but most of us are peaceful.

Jews are only antiwhite because we are brainwashed to think WE HAVE TO BE. I'm not kidding, either.
>>2
>Because of Baba Kamma, it's impossible to know who is really your guy and who is not when it comes to all Jews. So, would Jews accept a life barred from holding public office, working in teaching occupations and all the other outlets/careers the Jew has manipulated?
Sure, keep all Jews out of all public power for at least 200 yrs, fine, I just want to live in peace and preserve my bloodline
>>3
>Would the Ashkenazim support the treatment of the Sephardic Jews and others who refuse to join the rest of society in brotherhood, but who seek world dominion?
I hate Sfardic Jews, they can stay in Israel, I am 100% loyal to Ashkenazim.

>>127949931
I'm 19, idiot, I never chose to be born into a tribe that's screwing the world.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>127944967
What meetups specifically?
>>
>>127950045
Yea but they were mean as fuck. They came off as very scary Neo Nazi thugs and it was just wrong... I even donated to them and they didn't return my money,

it was just like

"fuck off bye kike"
just wrong, and sick

>>127950234
I don't want to totally doxx my location... sorry
>>
>>127950140
Are you personable? If so, how is it you're not working to wake up other Jews? Or are you?
>>
Sorry OP but I will never trust or accept a Joo no matter how hard you try. Just a matter of principle. Sorry.
>>
>>127949935
... the jews are rejected from all around the world since they exist. that's their history.

they have their own country right now and they control the western world, for how long ? what will remain of them in the history books ?
>>
File: jews3.png (762KB, 625x929px) Image search: [Google]
jews3.png
762KB, 625x929px
>>127950140

>I am 100% loyal to Ashkenazim.

Of course, you are.
>>
>>127942114
The actions and views of more powerful Jews don't represent you unless you decide that they do. You are your own person free to form your own opinions and make your own decisions.
>>
>>127945326
>>127945482
Everything this Anon says is true unfortunately. God be with you if you are sincere jewbro.
>>
>>127950140
>I'm 19, idiot, I never chose to be born into a tribe that's screwing the world.

>I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU.

lol, I think he was just being sincere. He was saying to use your Jewishness to rise to whatever position(s) of prominence, but be pro-white when you get there. Also, please answer this: >>127949935.
>>
>>127950350
I am kind of autistic but I have a FB group of 10+ Jews who think like me. We are trying to save Ashkenazim.

We oppose Zionism and marxism and political correctness, we also oppose Jewish BS.

>>127950444
I respect your honesty, just treat me like a human. I'm like an animal.

I was born in this shit. I'm not even rich. I don't benefit from immigration.

I live in a majority spick/nigger area and I want nothing more than for W/hite nationalism to rise, but it needs to accept Jews like me who ARE ALLIES.

>>127950487
Ashkenazim is not all Jews. I just want to be a race, and not a religion.
>>
>>127942114
Why would you give a shit about being accepted as white or any other race for that matter? Just be your own man. Fucking hell.
>>
>>127949965
Then honestly I got no problem with you mate you have some bad blood but realize its bad and wish it was different you are not the problem you have no loyalty to jewry and resent it in all its forms you can be one of us
>>
>>127950604
>he thinks race doesn't matter
>he doesn't think White nationalism is the only way the world won't descend into a new dark age
topkek
>>
File: jew card.jpg (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
jew card.jpg
168KB, 960x720px
>>127950597
I'm interested in exchanging ideas with you, even if it doesn't lead to our respective goals.
Moarpheus88 on Twitter, or if you see me in a thread hmu and we can talk about your interests.
I enjoyed the conversation with you, Moshe.
>>
>>127950813
I'll have to make a new account. I don't want my White nationalist account there to be known to be owned by a Jew

Like I said, I'm trying to push for White nationalism, but it would be nice if White nationalists would just fucking respect me.

I'll get back to you.
>>
>>127950310
Dude. You probably joined a fucking skinhead group. Ideally you should be looking for an altright group of college aged people. I am blue eye blonde haird mastererace and wouldnt join a skinhead group I hope you didnt donate too much but you should not donate money to groups like them but instead PACs that will support your interests
>>
>>127949935
IQ level isn't as meaningful as most people think. I would know, according to an IQ test I'm near genius level, but my grades are only a bit above average, and I'm more or less a regular guy. That's with an IQ 40 points above average; Ashkenazi are usually only about 5-10 points above average. Also Keep in mind this doesn't apply to all Ashkenazi, some have below average IQ's the same way some whites have bellow average IQ's.
>>
>>127942114

be like Bobby Fischer, or Brother Nathanael.... turn honorary goy... redeem yourself and tell the truth

nobody's after you guys... just don't protect and shill for the bad apples and you'll be fine. And learn the truth about the Nazis... not all the jew propaganda bullshit.

don't listen to the trolls, nobody's gonna be after you unless you're into typical crookster, lying shit. You'll be fine
>>
>>127950990
no it wasn't a skinhead group, they were just really tough and sports fans, and they were seriously intimidating.

>>127951064
I've been booted off like three different White nationalist online groups JUST FOR BEING JEWISH after they figured out who I am.

You don't know anything.
>>
>>127942114
>gas myself if I could
you can and should.
>>
>>127945580
This 100%

Make it illegal for jews to be in certain lines of work and or power, political, judicial media etc.. The only way to save your kind from mass extinction. Of course this will never happen because the ones making the laws are the ones who would have to vote for it. And certain very wealthy jews would have to voluntarily give up their media empires and so forth. You guys have painted yourself into a corner as you always do. Ass booting #110 on the way.
>>
>>127951064
>be like (((Bobby Fischer))), or (((Brother Nathanael))).... turn honorary goy.
Everybody forgets about Kubrick, because he was low key in his abandonment of Jewry. And as far as I'm concerned. he's the biggest Jew hero of the era, as he likely died trying to expose the truth. How interesting that he (more than likely) threw the identity away entirely, yet still reminded subtle, just like a Jew. As opposed to Fischer and Nathanael who can't/couldn't stay quiet about it.
>>
>>127950930
hon hon I don't know about you, other anons but that's the first time in my life I feel kinda sad for a jew
>>
>>127949936
>Converts don't receive the same weight and respect of a natural born jew

This is a myth. It depends on the congregation, in most of them converts are accepted as just another member of the community.
>>
>>127942114
If you are for real, you might go into the ruling elite of a askhenazi ethnostate in magadascar, you can enslave all the niggers you want, idgaf.
Just no nuke possession and stay there.
>>
I agree with you that Aryanism is a myth. Really, most European genetics come from paleolithic European aborigines. The Indo-Europeans were probably more related to the Turkic peoples and pretty violent, which is why they conquered the known world including our peaceful ancestors.

I get a kick out of your story. You're alright Svhlomo. Come on and tell us about the group. Was it more skinheady or more NPI affiliated?
>>
>>127951394
>But doesn't it trigger you
Hey now, no need for such language. Remember that Madagascar is rightful Mongoloid clay.
>>
>>127944980
What about half jews? My father is German, but my mom is Jewish. I dont identify with my Jewish side at all, but I would still probably be gassed under hitler. Is there a way that I can become an honorary aryan?
>>
>>127951308
Lie. See MacDonald, A People That Shall Dwell Alone, ch. 4

>most of them
>>
>>127950718
>priorities
sort yourself out.
>>
If you want to be white, just be white.

Thats the thing about white people, the sane ones never think about it. Its the same thing with men, men don't think about being men. Real men, just are.

Seriously OP, just stop worrying about this stuff, and do stuff you personally want to do. Don't worry about what it is jewish. Or what your family would do. Or how to represent your people. Just be you.

People do great things when they are just themselves. Anytime people become obsesses with living up to some imaginary culture, or standard, rot sets in.
>>
>>127942511
Ironically all the overt Trump supporters I know are Jewish. They're modern Orthodox though. Reform Judaism is basically the democratic party with Jewish holidays.
>>
>>127946368
But all Western Europeans from Spain up to Norway arent Indo-European descendants, their languages are basque-celtic
>>
>>127949808
>I'M AN ASHKENAZI NATIONAL SOCIALIST
This is an acceptable position, but you must understand that Ashkenazi must be seen as seperate from the rest of the whites. Think of yourself like a black natsoc, you can be helpful and an ally, but the eventual goal is to go our separate ways.
>>
>>127949226
OP, I am a 1st degree mischlinge, and I share viewpoints that are similar to your own, so I can sympathise with your position.

I have some things to say that you may wish to consider:

Firstly, don't feel too bad if people don't accept you. A thick skin is necessary. Especially if you go to a white nationalist meeting, don't expect to be greeted with open arms, or even courtesy, by people who think you are responsible for their suffering. It's not a recipe for success.

If you want to be a positive force, try to be a good person, and forget about group politics. You can't change the past, but you are responsible for the present. Just be the best you can be.
>>
>>127951308
This there is a whole "Jews of color" movement trying to push us to 100% accept black and spick and asian converts to Judaism.

Like I said, Jewry is cucked.
>>
>>127951606
MacDonald is right but things are changing now
>>
>>127942114
You knew what it was like having your homes taken, having your businesses ruined, and being forced to flee as refugees.

And yet you are set loose in the Middle East and guess what you do to the Natives?

Why'd you do it?
>>
>>127942114
>I am white

Only when it's continent
>>
>>127951487
Under Hitler, you would be a mischling (mixed race).
Judaism is passed down from the mother, not the father.
And yet, those with a Jewish father and a non-Jewish mother are still considered "part of the Tribe" -- they're just not technically Jewish.

If you have one or two Jewish grandparents, you are a mishling.
If you have three or more Jewish grandparents you are a Jew because of genetics.
>>
>>127951434
It was more in-netween NPI and natsoc, they were fine guys but they were still.... scary
>>
>>127951863
You misspelled covfefe.
>>
>>127951760
Or we could simply unite and all Caucasians with an iq over 90 could be homogenised. Under an autocratic nationalistic secular government Judaism would not matter, because they would not have any way to influence.
>>
>>127951913
>my mother is jewish

sorry read that backwards. You're a Jew. do three things:

>abandon Judaism, Zionism and "Jewishness"
>work on your character, educate yourself and improve your altruistic traits
>spend your life trying to wake up Jews
>>
File: contempt.jpg (33KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
contempt.jpg
33KB, 500x354px
im askenazi and can't help but daydream about how to incite a marxist revolution in this country. BLM, SJW, antifa etc just seem like a boulder i could knock over and start an avalanche before fleeing to israel.

it's just a silly fantasy but desu I'm smart as fuck and could probably do it. we're born subversive nation wreckers.
>>
>>127945881
>Jewish Hollywood pumps out degenerate filth, to which he said "Who cares? It's for the goys."

This is absolute truth. I've been i orthodox jewish homes. There is usually only one TV and children are not allowed to watch it. In any case, I've never seen a TV actually turned on in a jewish home.
>>
>>127951856
I'm 19. Born in America. I'm as much to blame for what happened to Palestinians as White Americans today are to blame for what happened to Native Americans.
>>
>>127951913
>If you have three or more Jewish grandparents you are a Jew because of genetics.

What about a person born to a full-Jew father, and a half-Jew mother. This person has 3 Jewish grandparents, but would they not be considered mischling?
>>
>>127942114
Post timestamp with hook nose, or it's fake and gay.
>>
>>127942114
sure, if you submit your shiksa to *us* to be GOYED.COM
>>
>>127951150
RIP about the Nationalists. Good luck with your own ethnostate.

The real question, we know that not all Jews are kikes, but are all kikes Jews?
>>
>>127952062
Even if true, it's still a very educational thread. For me, at least.
>>
>>127952243
>This person has 3 Jewish grandparents
this person is a Jew
>>
>>127952016

Jews claim to be white only when its politically convenient. Like when they talk about white guilt in order to trick stupid goys.
>>
>>127952148
We are good at that maybe but it's still fucked up. Use subversion for good. I'm trying to subvert America to become more White nationalist.

Fuck you for supporting BLM.

>>127952271
I'm trying to de-kike Ashkenazim. I hate Judaism and the culture of mistrust and BS that it breeds.

I just want to be Ashkenazi and live in peace, and never have to fucking feel ashamed again of how my people are the reason for communism.
>>
>>127949808
>Ashkenazi nazi
Nice desu. Also
>Ash
>>
>>127942114
Stop identifying as a Jew, it's a belief system, a choice.

You can choose to be human and not Jewish, it may take some time to grow out of the Jewish mindset though
>>
>>127942114

convert to Catholicism and accept Jesus Christ as your savior. It's the only way OP. God bless!
>>
File: 1483225700215.png (146KB, 600x980px) Image search: [Google]
1483225700215.png
146KB, 600x980px
>>127952062

We never let our guard down when dealing with the Jews
>>
File: Gzw0Jc7.png (178KB, 697x621px) Image search: [Google]
Gzw0Jc7.png
178KB, 697x621px
>>127952148
>>
>>127952461
Right now, Ashkenazim ARE JEWISH. I want de-Judaize us, but right now I am a Jew.

I want to change that. Ashkenazi should just be a race and we need to destroy Jewishness and Zionism.
>>
>>127952103
I do not want any part of Judaism. Ive spent my life around jews and I realized how much I fucking despise them.
Im already /fit/, and I spend most of my time on /pol/ and reading fashy literature such as evola.
Ill try my best to wake up jews, but Hitler was right. You could beat them in an argument all you want, but they reformulate the next day like nothing has even happened and still use the same arguments.
>>
>>127952420
But are all kikes jews, or are the shill-for-shekelers kikes too?
>>
>>127952370
thx
>>
>>127952020
Isn't that basically Stalinism?
>>
File: 1495252566481.jpg (45KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
1495252566481.jpg
45KB, 600x654px
>>127952425
an AshkeNazi.
>>
>>127952625
In a sense, the fucked up Jewish mentality of "My tribe is oppressed fuck all outsiders, I can cheat/steal/lie if I want to because muh tribe" can be had by anyone.

But sadly, Jews are specialists in being kikes. It's a shame, and it makes me sick.
>>
>>127944559
Oh look its another jew larping to be white
>>
>>127952420
I never said I supported BLM or any of those things. I post on /pol dude.

Just saying my mind goes there. Like watching what happened at evergreen college. These kids are like marxists practicing for a real revolution. Imagine occupy wall st but with all those groups involved and united. Shit would pop off.

Not to say it would lead to anything. I'd just like to watch the ustream of them getting gunned down and heat up some popcorn.
>>
>>127952380
>convenient

Yeah, I was just busting your balls because you (your phone) posted "continent".
>>
>>127942114
It's alright man. You're not a bad guy. Just respect yourself and do the right thing.
>>
>>127952603
hmu on twitter sometime if you want and we can talk about your vision for the Jewish people.
if not then understand that you as a Jew hold all the power to redeem your own People.
this should be your meaning in life.
>>
File: noexceptions.jpg (56KB, 655x370px) Image search: [Google]
noexceptions.jpg
56KB, 655x370px
>>127942114
no exceptions
>>
>>127952598
this won't work. as soon as ashkenazim give up on jewishness they marry better looking europeans and have 130+ iq beautiful babies.
>>
>>127952699
Stalinism is anti-progress, a technocratic chauvinistic government would pretty much just be /pol/ users controlling society.
>>
Everyone I helped make this video possible through donations and helping to redpill (((the rebel))). I can't say how but I did have some role in it.

Fuck yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H6onH0LmHU
>>
Dude, make a name for yourself. Carve out attention via antisemetic natsoc behavior, redpill en masse on the Holocaust, legitimize the HyNat movement.
>>
File: 1495836803273.png (1KB, 301x341px) Image search: [Google]
1495836803273.png
1KB, 301x341px
>>127952886
Thank you morpheus. I will insert this redpill anally.
>>
>>127953008
I want laws against racemixing and Ashkenazi to be a legally recognized race
>>
>>127944967
You mean that now that white nationalism/identity is going mainstream, you want to jump on the boat and not sink in your own mudpool, and in order to do so the whites must accept you?

If you truly want to help whites, use your jew status to redpill.
>>
File: merchant ogham.png (2KB, 200x500px) Image search: [Google]
merchant ogham.png
2KB, 200x500px
>>127953151
>>
>>127942114
You've proven yourself as someone who cares too much
thus
You will always find suffering no matter how cozy a community you find.
>>
File: 1495909387382 (1).jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495909387382 (1).jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>127952488
Christianity is a jewish religion. Paganism is the way of Evropeans.
>>
>>127953190
yea this is kind of true, but it's not like I'm bad for it.

I didn't have ANYTHING to do with anti-white-ism or diversity crap, at all, I've been pushing for White nationalism and donating bigly for over a year now.

So there's nothing wrong with me wantting to hop on the rising tide of White nationalism.
>>
>>127953032
rebel is cucked
>>
File: 1494522607036.jpg (83KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1494522607036.jpg
83KB, 800x585px
>>127952831
There are next to no Jews here, and the Jews did nothing wrong anyway.
>>
File: Where you Belong.png (90KB, 300x387px) Image search: [Google]
Where you Belong.png
90KB, 300x387px
>>127952420
>subvert America to become white nationalist

Subvert people into taking their own side?

That's not subversion.

That's what happens in any society free of Jews.

>de-kike Ashkenazim

It's genetic

You know this

/pol/ is the realm of Kek

USA is the realm of whites

GTFO
>>
>>127943998
This. Drop Jewy secrets on YouTube or something.
>>
>>127953313
>paganfags believe this
>>
>>127952603
Consider the fact that Jews have no biological sense of shame, and cannot be embarrassed.
>>
>>127953357
Yes but I know some people in there and it's getting slightly less cucked. A lot of donators to The Rebel are trying to push them into being more based. It's so important.

We need to make white nationalism stronger

>>127953414
I'm helping White nationalism, asshole, just be respectful. Right now, the culture of the USA is not White nationalist, so it is subversion to push that.

jfc.

>>127953537
I feel shame constantly, I'm a socially awkward nerdy guy. WTF.
>>
>>127945734
>POC
>People

Get the fuck out. You clearly aren't one of us schlomstein.. sad. Was hoping "le based Jew" existed
>>
File: 1478546744133.jpg (176KB, 450x578px) Image search: [Google]
1478546744133.jpg
176KB, 450x578px
Is all of Israel being mobilized to shill on /pol/ today?

WTF is going on?
>>
>>127953471
Im Jewish, and I know Christianity is Jewish because my people have invented it. Christianity is a weak passive nation wrecking religion. Its Judaism meant for the masses, where the Jews are your king. Its not the leftists or the Jews destroying Europe, its the (((christians))) inviting the brown hordes in.
>>
>>127949226

>They could have been nice about it.

Yeah, but then again you are into identity politics that is mostly about power hierarchy, so I don't know what you expect.

Honestly, I do feel bad for you as a human being, but I can't help but feel that if you weren't Jewish there would be nothing holding you back. In essence, you would be just as rude as the people you are talking about in the same situation they were in.
>>
>>127953112
>HyNat movement

?
>>
File: 1496002862881.png (218KB, 2568x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1496002862881.png
218KB, 2568x1804px
>>127953537
This is actually true desu. I dont reallly feel guilty for anything. I could press a button right now and kill all of Africa and South America and I would still get a decent nights sleep.
>>
>>127953613
>>127953431
>>127943998
>>127953112
Do it, Kekedkike.
Call yourself >>127952797
>>
>>127953613
>be respectful

I would be perfectly happy to blow your Jewish rat face to pieces
>>
>>127953032
I've often fantasized about becoming a sort of Milo for the alt-right. I could redpill normies on Soros, Zionism, and how Jews control the media, but I'd actually have credibility because I'm gay and Jewish. Unfortunately I have zero charisma or public speaking skills, but maybe someone else could do the job.
>>
>>127953842
Hyper Nationalism.
>>
File: 1493472766349.png (446KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1493472766349.png
446KB, 500x392px
>>127953755

Pretty much this.

However, there is a way of getting acknowledged by whites. You have to snitch on your kinds mercilessly. Do it often, so you will be a hero to the world.
>>
File: angelpainting.jpg (132KB, 541x640px) Image search: [Google]
angelpainting.jpg
132KB, 541x640px
>>127953957
This is precisely why you things must be exterminated.
>>
>>127954021
meant for >>127953112
>>
>>127954021
I feel like if the west rejects jews as truly European, Jews will just become entrenched in how they feel and then it will just become an outright war between whites and the Jews with their armies of nigger pitbulls.
>>
>>127953613
>I feel shame constantly

If true, then maybe this is why you are such a different kind of Jew -- Or maybe you've somehow truly been spared the genes that make one a Jew. Might be something to think about.
>>
>>127953032
>check top comment
>14 words
People really do not conceal their power level on Youtube.
>>
>>127942114
I hear the best way to get in is a quick shower and some strange pills...
>>
>>127953613
Do you know why Jack Posobiec left Rebel? Was he fired? He seems pretty red pilled.
>>
>>127954086
thx
>>
>>127954324
Stop being a proxy pussy racist long ago. If you aren't spreading white pride BRAZENLY on normie sites, you simply aren't spreading white pride
>>
>>127954021
Practice makes perfect. I''d say start going to small events, start off with the holocaust so they know where you stand, etc. Move up to bigger things, maybe a Richard Spencer gig, get on Youtube around that time, just don't shill, and always speak the redpill.
>>
>>127953032
fyi, someone made a successful thread on that video m8:

>>127950551
>>
>>127955184
cool
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 500x579px
When I was little I hated Jews just from reading about them from the Bible.

They treated Gentiles as second class and not as equals, so since I'm a gentile, I felt that disliking Jewish people was justified.

So the sad part is it turns out I'm partly Jewish. Probably less than 10% since my grandfather wasn't even full Jew, but he was an absolute scumbag who cheated my family out of years of our lives. It makes me think.

I can never be one of you people since I'm half Asian and my white side is all mixed between Germans, Scottish, Irish, English, just a fuck ton of shit that makes me super mutt. I would just identify as an American but apparently that's not enough nowadays. When the race war comes I have no brownie points on either side, so I'm on my own. But I like western society and enlightenment values so Godspeed I suppose. I'll fight with you to the extent that we have a common end goal, but not to the extent that it defeats my existence.

Also someone mentioned earlier that Christcuckery was invented to control the Gentiles, and damn right.
>>
>>127942114

>white
(((White)))
>>
>>127956780
f off
>>
File: day without tricks.png (137KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
day without tricks.png
137KB, 439x290px
>>127942114
fuck off jew, how about you focus on changing your tribe members instead of subverting us. You're not us and we don't want you around. Do whatever the fuck you want in Israel
>>
>>127956780
This
>>
>>127944514
>Jewish women are insanely slutty now, it's not even funny.

That's true. At least from my experience with Israeli women in Goa
>>
TFW Jews pushing leftist agenda trigger right wing blow back culminating in another holocaust.

TFW Jews kill Jews
>>
>>127958303
wtf goa?

>>127959109
fuck off thats so wrong, I didn't ask to be Jewish
>>
>>127942114
T A Q I Y Y A
>>
>>127957698

You seem sincere. Please don't take that personal.
>>
>>127959205
Many Israeli girls go there after their military duty.
>>
File: what the fuck is this.jpg (2MB, 1956x3803px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this.jpg
2MB, 1956x3803px
>>127942114

Tell me your thoughts on pic related

It's always funny reading Jews' reactions to it
>>
File: downloadfile-6.jpg (13KB, 246x253px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-6.jpg
13KB, 246x253px
>>
File: downloadfile-4.jpg (16KB, 215x289px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-4.jpg
16KB, 215x289px
>>127960563
>>
>>127960617
>>
just call yourself greek or Sicilian, nobody would be any the wiser, it be hard to determine on a dna test also.
>>
>>127942114
>Can we please just be accepted as White?
Not in a million shlomo even if you guys admit the holocaust was fake
>>
File: Know the difference 5.jpg (1MB, 4081x1905px) Image search: [Google]
Know the difference 5.jpg
1MB, 4081x1905px
>>127942114
>We aren't *white* like a Polish or German person is, but neither are Greeks/Armenians/Georgians really.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE
>>
>still gas yourself..no mercy for a Jew.
>>
File: jeff mangum.jpg (52KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
jeff mangum.jpg
52KB, 600x300px
>>127959746
everytime
>>
>>127942511
>But what can I do about it? I feel powerless.
Just move to isreal and leave us alone god why is that so hard for you fucks
>>
File: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (508KB, 511x850px) Image search: [Google]
Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg
508KB, 511x850px
>>127959746
>>127960563

>ywn fuck a very pregnant Anne so hard she goes into labor

feelsbadman
>>
Rome does not pay traitors
Sorry m8, even if you weren't LARPing this hard, you'd never be trusted
>>
File: 1491708998088.jpg (81KB, 960x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491708998088.jpg
81KB, 960x650px
>>127942114
>And I want to tell you I'm so fucking sorry for how much bullshit my people have caused White Christian civilization. A huge part of the bad shit happening right now is our fault. But what can I do about it? I feel powerless. If I ever even suggest that White people are human I get called a traitor. If I even show the slightest bit of support for Trump, my friends and most of my family attacks me viciously. You have no idea how backstabbing, dishonest and fanatical Jews can be.
>>
>>127942114
Here's the problem if we start letting heebs in our white man's club they'll start subverting it. It can't be helped. There are no based kikes in Maga yarmulkes.
>>
File: thulsa-doom-5.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thulsa-doom-5.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>127944559

We love Jews so much, that's why there is under 1000 of them here.
>>
>>127942114
>I will 100% disown Jewishness

>>127947626
>I AM LOYAL TO MY ASHKENAZI BLOOD AND IDENTITY.

Does not compute.
>>
>>127942114
What's this new kikery?
>>
>>127961781
This x1000
>>
>>127962107
Because we are so far from Israel.
>>
File: 1493589214330.jpg (918KB, 2011x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1493589214330.jpg
918KB, 2011x1716px
>>127942114
>>
File: Jude low IQ.jpg (819KB, 1386x1746px) Image search: [Google]
Jude low IQ.jpg
819KB, 1386x1746px
>>127949935
kikes do no have an high IQ, stop shilling for that fake news
>>
With jews you lose
>>
File: 1495842811997.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1495842811997.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>
>>127946956
Underrated!!!!!!!!
>>
>>127945482
It's true: the suspicion is far too great and historical to believe it to be genuine.

You can however use your lineage as proof to pill others, and it would be a step in the right direction to help undo the (((influence))).

Who knows, maybe you'll be recognized for it.
>>
File: Happy Merchant - Goy.jpg (20KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant - Goy.jpg
20KB, 252x291px
How bout you let us all join the Jew club? I promise NOTHING bad will come of it. After all, the US is Israel's )))greatest ally,((( it's only fair.
>>
>>127963961
Brother Nathanael
>>
>>127944514
>Jewish women are insanely slutty now

I had noticed this kind of thing but wasn't sure if it was true. I've known a couple jewish girls in the neighborhood and i wasn't sure if it was just maybe the area, but i know the jews typically like to control their offspring to be unlike goyim.

On top of that, I've been seeing things online such as raceplay popping up with jewish women who want to be demeaned by white and other kinds of men. Even down to the fact of them having "big jew noses". Fuckin hilarious.
>>
File: 1495013813875.png (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495013813875.png
28KB, 300x300px
>>127962957

If we go fullz to seriouz business, I think personally equal wages are why semites fear us.
For example : prime minister makes 5k monthly, locksmith 3k monthly and army colonel 5k monthly. They lose easy way in to manipulate system right there.
>>
>>127942114
> kike
> white

Herro, I am nihonjin desu. Can I be consideled hwito piggu? Aligato gosaimasu~~~
>>
File: 1494163678903.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1494163678903.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>127964154
>build cardboard oven
>browse jews on fetlife
roleplay night as the stern camp commandant
>>
File: IMG_3773.gif (4MB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3773.gif
4MB, 605x600px
>>127942114
Yes, kek wills it
>>
>>127942114
>>127959205
What do you think of this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
>>
File: 1462845330942.png (1B, 486x500px)
1462845330942.png
1B, 486x500px
>when jews try to tell me they aren't khazars
NOPE THEY'RE ALL JUST FROM EASTERN EUROPE BY COINCIDENCE LMAO
>>
>>127942114
We might accept you if you go full on anti Semitic
>>
My dad's Jewish and I'm somewhat proud of his culture for things.

No one should feel ashamed of a culture they belong to.
>>
>>127942114
Damned in black you are.
>>
>>127964987
You should when they're the worst plague the world has ever known, which comes as a DIRECT result of the culture.
>>
>>127959746
rolled my eyes/10
>>
>>127945734
Suicide is the the only way for you my kike friend. Just embrace death.
>>
>>127964987
Jewish culture isn't really something you should be proud of, anon. Jews have a long track record of morally corrupt activity, especially when it comes to politics.
>>
>>127960845
this image is bullsht
>>
>>127965767
I gotta say I forgive you. Could you become more vocal or would this destroy your social environment?
They can't say anything against you
>>
>>127960902
But I genuinely like you and want to be one of you, I really respect White people who are able to become redpilled and pro-White despite all the propaganda, I wish I was one of you.
>>
>>127942114

this may be bullshit but its interesting as hell.

I dont hate joos.

i hate that it is forbidden to discuss their wildly disproportionate power and influence.

But my best boss was a jew and one of my best buddies in college.

'racism' is far more complex than people think. I dont want to hurt or pass laws against anyone.

I just want to be free to speak the truth.

And the truth is jews as a group in the US have a powerful minority who are Israel Firster warmongers who are harming this country.
>>
>>127962407
Ashkenazim can become NONJEWISH RELIGIOUSLY. I hate JUDAISM but I love MY PEOPLE/RACE and I want them to stop BEING ANTIWHITE/ANTIWESTERN KIKES.
>>
>>127942114
My grandmother was Jewish, I shitpost on /pol/ all the time, stop being a butthurt faggot
>>
>>127942114
I must sadly say not all jews are jewing us all. Jew hating jews are an asset, i do believe i've seen some info pictures here that quote talmud or something of the sort which states that jews that act against other jews should be killed. Of course you should still be under surveillance and kept off from most damaging positions but coexistence should be possible. If you are still there mr. cohen i would like to ask you what do you think of the heretical frankist/sabattean jews and is there anything to them today.
>>
File: 1495495735957.jpg (280KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495495735957.jpg
280KB, 500x500px
good thread jew, appreciate your passion
>>
File: 1494220979107.jpg (50KB, 398x483px) Image search: [Google]
1494220979107.jpg
50KB, 398x483px
>>127966651
I have to honestly admit that just a month ago, I was incredibly filled with jew hatred because of stuff I kept reading about the jews on /pol/, but by now, I have seen many other jews such as yourself who can be quite reasonable and be against the anti-white BS.

In my opinion, if you want to help truly, don't join the hardcore white nationalist groups, but rather some alt-lite group.

What these faggots responding to you can't realize is that america is destinied to become a civic nationalist state, and there needs to secede a part of america in order to have a white ethnostate. For Europe though, I see we can go for pretty hardcore ethnic nationalism, since we are connected to our roots, genetically quite pure and the rapefugee shit is pretty recent, so we can take back our lands soon if more people wake up.

May I ask, are you an askhenazi jew?
>>
>>127950930
If you are ashkenazi then people won't notice if you convert to Christianity and LARP as non Jewish, stop being a faggot
>>
>>127942114

NO

ENOUGH

FUCK OFF
>>
>>127967371
Lol, the amazing thing about Jews is not that they were kicked out of all those countries but that they secured their reentry.

Stop being a cucked faggot race traitor.
>>
>>127964539
If the Ashkenazi population is really Khazar, then I'll be a Khazar National Socialist, whatever

>>127964987
thanks
>>
File: NEIN.jpg (290KB, 544x500px) Image search: [Google]
NEIN.jpg
290KB, 544x500px
JUD BLEIBT JUD
>>
File: JIDF.png (329KB, 1428x1218px) Image search: [Google]
JIDF.png
329KB, 1428x1218px
>>127964987
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY JEWS ON THIS BOARD HOW COULD THIS BE???
>>
File: 1494560575441.jpg (132KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494560575441.jpg
132KB, 500x700px
>>127967589
Should have chosen your allies better in the WWII then if you didn't want your country be flooded with the jews.

Now that the jews are there, you better learn to compete with them by mobilizing white people to reclaim their positions or compete their companies our with your own. Also, some jews can be allies, especially the ones who feel kicked out of their jew tribe and connect more with their white ancestry.

Throwing around words like "cuck race traitor degenerate fag" does not help your case. I am an uncompromising ethnonationalist and if it was up to me, I would run my country according to most fascist principles in the book, including that I would legally enforce ethnic purity of my nation at 95% margin the least. Difference is that I am more open-minded to cutting deals where degenerate neonazis go ape shit with their autism, for example those 1% exceptions from other ethnicities and races that can be useful to the cause.
>>
File: Know the difference 2.jpg (4MB, 3800x1904px) Image search: [Google]
Know the difference 2.jpg
4MB, 3800x1904px
>>127966193
You're right. Here's the real version
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.