[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is some serious foreshadowing here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

https://youtu.be/k8TwRmX6zs4

I have heard and forgotten long ago that everything that happens in politics is planned at least 10 years in advance, with some compelling ideas to corroborate the claim. It sounds ignorant but watching this with that in mind is spooky.
Could they deeply have planned this president there is no way, .. is there ?
>>
>>127942078
dont' fuck with a billionaire at that level, that's all this is, a lesson
>>
Not this time. They planned for Hillary.
>>
>>127942078
Nope. He's the president they never saw coming. It's obvious he wasn't planned.
>>
File: Sherlock.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
Sherlock.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>127942078
Trump is a time traveler
>>
>>127942223
Don't be so sure unless that is, you go that deep
>>
>>127942224
It is pretty obvious, but go deeper, we witnessed it and it was really happening , or was it?
>>
Fuck, I forgot this video. He did plan it all, with the most powerful motivator of all. Malice.
>>
It was planned. Planned by Trump.
>>
>>127942078
looks like you're doing some dangerous thiniking there goy
>>
>>127942078
Why does his hair look so exceptionally awesome on that night ? Spontaneous.. or was it?? PLANNED
>>
File: timeline.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
>>127942356
yes
>>
>>127942078
I hope you guys are thoroughly enjoying the show.
I'm sure there is plenty more to come, and the best Hollywood writers have been put to use.
>>
File: franklindroosevelt1.jpg (28KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
franklindroosevelt1.jpg
28KB, 620x400px
I just did a little research just now and came back with the quote.
>>
>>127942356
This is only confirming it
>>
>>127942078
Starting to wonder this myself

The Americans on FX kind of set the mood for the whole Russian thing too

Preditive programming, getting us ready to buy their shit.

You'll know this is true if nothing happens, or we go into a major war which makes us forget about campaign promises

Hoping its not the case
>>
you guys still living under a rock

time travel is possible, if not then how did Putin went back in time and interviewed himself ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIoEwESh320&t=30s
>>
>>127942078
>"This is going to get great ratings. Im going to be all over TV tomorrow. These people should be paying me. They're going to have such great ratings because of me. Not because of Obama. Because of me. Obama couldn't get such high ratings. I should run for president because I get better ratings than Obama."

and thats how it all started
>>
>>127942078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
>>
>>127944290
>dessert combat drills
>>
>>127945364
>disappointed
That hurts more than anything.
>>
File: 11d.jpg (264KB, 660x522px) Image search: [Google]
11d.jpg
264KB, 660x522px
>>127942078
Wow yeah he's def. a manchurian candidate.

The certificate was fake, and he roasted with a disney movie. He's confirmed for using psy-ops techniques
>>
>>127942078
Trump made less serious presidential bids in 2008 and 2012, but everyone took it as some kind and of joke. It's not unusual for someone to run 2 or 3 times before getting elected, and he was only able to succeed once anti-establishment sentiment reached an all-time high. He wouldn't have won if he didn't desensitize everyone to the idea in 2012 though
>>
>>127945832
>everyone
>no one remembers
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.