[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Final Real Ultima Redpill Director's Cut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1495725693287.jpg (95KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495725693287.jpg
95KB, 1080x1080px
Laziness and apathy are the apex degeneracy and inaction to solve your problems makes you lower on the ladder of societal hierarchy than the fattest blackest gayest druggy in existence. No world leader from Alexander to Hitler to Stalin to Trump would condone you doing nothing.
Jews haven't gained in any power, your inaction simply let the gates open for them to do as they please.

You're merely probationary redpilled until you actually act upon your knowledge. You should be working to get into politics and shape it as you please, you should be having lengthy discussions with your congressman as much as possible on the way things should be done, you should be studying every day on how to improve yourself and through you the world around you.

/pol/ is a trap for ambitious people who could actually make a change. It encourages your idleness and stagnates your mind. Chaos magic doesn't work with a stagnated mind and you'll lose it if you don't keep the juices flowing.
>>
I'm interning for a mayor now. Doing my part.
>>
>>127941529
Make sure nobody ever finds out you're on /pol/.
It won't make news but you'll become nothing really quick.
>>
what if /pol/ gets 'juices flowing'? (cringe... ) Paradox!
>>
>>127941289
>Laziness and apathy are the apex degeneracy
Apex degeneracy is the irreversible things that affect someone other than the self. A NEET can one day get a job, but a coalburner can never unbirth her daddyless mulatto spawn.
>>
>>127941289
where do i buy one
>>
>>127943609
Czech Republic
>>
>>127941289
>.tfw on keto and that doesn't even resemble food to me anymore.
>>
>>127941289
This would be delicious looking without those syringes.
>>
>>127941289
>/pol/ is a trap for ambitious people who could actually make a change. It encourages your idleness and stagnates your mind.
This bit I disagree with - active in community, volunteer and network extensively thru work.
/pol/ is wind down shitstirring. Particularly to those who take it and their own agendas seriously. If I couldn't laugh at hypocritical whiney redneckbeard manchildren I'd be lost by now.
>>
>>127941289
I'm seeking my party's nomination for Stark County Treasurer.

AND I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR MY TONE TONIGHT!
>>
>>127943925
Those syringes prolly have the dank syzurp
>>
>>127943609
Brisbane
>>
File: JUST LIKE YOU.jpg (840KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
JUST LIKE YOU.jpg
840KB, 900x1200px
>>127941289
>>
>>127941289

ok so how do i fix my laziness/ idea that most things i do will go to shit?
>>
>>127941289

Vanilla or gas chamber bitch, your choice.
>>
>>127943244
Not legally, at-least. She can however make it a minor part of her toll-paying existence.
>>
>>127945945
TWO SCOOPS?!?!?!
>>
>>127945945
FUCKING TWO SCOOPS!!!!!!
>>
File: shithawk down.jpg (39KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
shithawk down.jpg
39KB, 359x473px
>>127945945
AAAHHH TWO SCOOPS???!!
>>
>>127941289
>uses the word druggy like some fucking old douche

get the fuck out of here normie
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.