[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Roseanne right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

Was Kathy Griffin a hired gun for the kiddie fuckers at the DNC and their partners at CNN?
>>
Well I don't know if Seth Rich is the reasoning.... but I will say that it seems a little suspicious that CNN does nothing but shit talk DRUMPF all day every day 24/7, and yet suddenly they all come out and unilaterally denounce her at the same time.
>>
>>127938556
Probably a spirit cook herself. I doubt she'll starve in her old age. Secret societies tend to take care of their own.
>>
http://www.disclose.tv/news/cnn_journalist_governments_pay_us_to_fake_stories_shocking_expos/133975

What if Kathy was paid off royally to take a public fall to pull the heat off of Rich. It seems like ever since PG came out that there were tons of back to back "news stories" that kept on sliding the important topics.

Same thing happened with the Hillary email story and then that riot totally slid the story and went strait to the top.
>>
File: Dr Mengele, I'm NSDAP.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Mengele, I'm NSDAP.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>127938556
>a whole lot of loyalty for a hired gun
>>
>>127938556

Rossane is such a wonderful woman. never be redpilled 80's mom like her again.
>>
> not realizing she's ripping on the Seth Rich conspiracy nutjobs
>>
>>127941324
she is gonna retire on the payment and fade away
>>
>>127941558
just
>>
File: 1493153978854.jpg (77KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1493153978854.jpg
77KB, 491x491px
>>127941406
>reddit spacing
>muh based jews
You have to go back nu-cancer
>>
>>127938556
everything that has nothing to do with seth rich is currently a desperate distraction from seth rich.

you think I'm kidding...
>>
>>127942200
so you are saying, Seth is the big enchilada?
>>
>>127938556

I do think it's highly suspicious that the left who are usually disinterested and hypocritical would all of a sudden develop an ethical backbone over something as trivial as the Griffin photo.
>>
>>127942200
checked
>>
>>127942600
The string that will unravel the sweater.
>>
>>127941558
Roseanne is a redpilled Trump supporter friendo
>>
>>127938556
Of course she's right, look at the ratio of SR vs KG posts today compared to the last week. Get back onto Seth. STAT!
>>
She has a point?
>>
>>127940748
>it seems a little suspicious that CNN does nothing but shit talk DRUMPF all day every day 24/7, and yet suddenly they all come out and unilaterally denounce her at the same time

Also done in just the perfect way for the "alt-right" to see it as an easy victory.
Also done very quickly, the entire thing done and wrapped up before noon.
At a very convenient time in the news cycle, CNN barely mentioned subpoenas.
Almost zero pushback from hollywood zogs.
No ultra-lib colleges or venues offering her spots to spite the right-wingers,

But yea probably just a coincidence that us conspiracy theorists like to latch on to.
>>
>>127938556
Cot damn, Roseanne is based as fuck. I had no idea.
>>
>>127938556
she is
its so weird her being redpilled, i swear judging from her sitcom she would have ended up a typical virtue signaling cuck slave
>>
>>127942200
you think I'm kidding…

No, I don't. And I agree.
>>
>>127938556
WOKE
>>
>>127938556

Roseanne Barr is /ourgal/
>>
>>127945682
>i swear judging from her sitcom she would have ended up a typical virtue signaling cuck slave

Kinda explains her craziness when the show ended and the media ripping on her since then. She said "no" to something.
>>
>>127938556
She was trying to be edgy to regain relevance. She's a failure and attentiin whore.
>>
>>127938556
BASED ROSEANNE DROPPING FLAMING HOT TRUTH BOMBS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.