[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would normies recognize the identitarian flag?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: FLag.jpg (146KB, 1000x531px) Image search: [Google]
FLag.jpg
146KB, 1000x531px
if I hung pic related up in my dorm room, do you think I would have any problems.
btw my roommate would be cool with it
>>
Probably not, they'd just assume you play overwatch or something, but if a leftist found out you might be in trouble
>>
>>127937603
It slowly gets attention here and is already labeled as a neo-nazi symbol by (((political scientists))).
>>
File: Varg mfw stop it.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
Varg mfw stop it.png
581KB, 762x464px
>identitarian
You do realize that movement is run by ZOG shills, right?
>>
>>127937603
If your movement needs a flag, it's doomed to fail. If it can be labeled, it can be attacked. That's the reason /pol/ is so effective at meme warfare, they can cry about 4chan and alt right the whole day but they can't identify an individual /pol/ack.
Make a closed group of friends and do the things identitarian movement does, without the cringy virtue signaling.
>>
File: 9gF6xE3.jpg (938KB, 2660x2660px) Image search: [Google]
9gF6xE3.jpg
938KB, 2660x2660px
>>127939891
Why don't we play along the jew game? Just infiltrate these movements and create sub groups inside it. Once they go full (((our greatest ally))) you have a good part of the movement on your side.
>Enemy enters the Battlefield
>They are fighting with dirty tricks
>Better to retreat every time
>Wonder why you lose the war

Play their fucking game and compromize right wing zog groups.
The identarian movement is a literal ethno nationalism group. It won't be hard to completely redpill them.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (5KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
5KB, 310x163px
>>127937603
Why the fuck are they using the Overwatch logo?
>>
>>127937603
just fucking do it, don't be a faggot your whole life.
>>
>>127940734
Overwatch new neo-nazi symbol confirmed.
>>
>>127937603
No people in North America have no clue about the lambda. But if you're a "it's da jews" faggot don't bother hanging got up and making the rest of us look like fucking idiots by association.
>>
File: 1495586993914.png (21KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495586993914.png
21KB, 1200x700px
>>
>>127940233

I fear that this will change, as it is really easy for /pol/acks to identify one another in real life. I have identified a few within seconds of meeting them. It's basically a matter of them mentioning something that sounds mundane to a normie, but requires some time on pol to recognize as language from our subculture.

I was basically able to recognize that my coworker was a holocaust denier just from the way he said that the election cycle was really exciting for him. He later confirmed to me in private that he doesn't believe in the 6 garillion.
>>
>Jews are behind the migrant crisis
>Indetitarianfags wont name the Jews

seems legit. wonder who funds them?
>>
>>127942582

>Name the jew
>Members of the movement get v&
>Enjoy your time in prison

The point is to compromize these movements and redpill people in there.
>>
>>127942758
>implying you'll go to prison for proving Jews are behind the migrant crisis

Nigger...I hope the day comes some IC fagget or Jew takes me to court over my claims about the Jews. I beg for the exposure.

Stupid kike.
>>
File: IMG_9431.png (992KB, 887x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9431.png
992KB, 887x680px
>>127940734
>overwatch reeeee
You normies were a disgusting mistake. Lambda symbolizes the people of Lacedaemonia you degenerate pleb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.